Start by marking “This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)” as Want to Read:
This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)

This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace #6)

***This is the sixth book in the series. First five books must be read in order to fully understand this story line.***

The king in my world fell and a new one slid into place.
He wasn’t just.
He wasn’t FAIR.
He was cruel and hateful and twisted.

But I had this black king figured out.
Or so I thought.

The game became complicated because my black king had some new moves and one
ebook, 1st edition
Published April 18th 2017 by K Webster

To ask other readers questions about This Isn't Fair, Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Isn't Fair, Baby

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Apr 28, 2017 Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, dark
This Isn’t Fair, Baby was one of my most highly anticipated reads so far this year. It is the sixth book in my favorite dark romance series, the War & Peace series, by my favorite dark romance author, K Webster. I knew before I even read it that I would love it. This series is a sure thing for me, and that’s why I’m so sad that the next book in the series will be the last. I know it has to end sometime, but I don’t want it to! Reading this book made me dread what is to come even more. It was ...more
Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 21, 2017 Natalie The Biblioholic rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic, dark, dual-pov, arc, 2017
5 "V is for Vengeance" stars!!

It's LIVE & on Blog Tour!!

I was curious as to how the remaining Rojas would pay for their many sins. I couldn't wait!! I have to admit that I was surprise by the turn of events in this book and couldn't believe how much evil they were getting away with. They were definitely served their balls in such a messed up, twisted, cringe-worthy way, nothing but the best from K. Webster, and yet I felt twinges of sympathy.
"I don't want to be this person."

It's so sad b
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 18, 2017 Hulya Kara Yuksel rated it really liked it
“Good thing we’re villains because we’re going to walk out of here together. Equals. King and queen. Heroes are for fairytales.”
I rest my head on his shoulder.
“Our story is one from the horror section.”

Paige
4.5 "Villains Are My Weakness" Stars

Maybe the dirtiest and darkest War & Peace book yet. Picking up where book 5 ended, we're taken inside Vee's head and her life as it is now. She's endured so much brutality and there doesn't seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel. But just when she's turned into the pawn they want to her be, she comes out like the queen she's meant to be.

With the twists and turns I've come to expect from K. Webster, this story is nothing like I expected and I loved t
Milica's Bookshelf
Najbolja knjiga celog serijala!
#MustRead #MustHave
Daddy Diego ♥
mells_view
Apr 11, 2017 mells_view rated it it was amazing
 photo E86DB39F-F943-4F47-AEF0-8D5F4D6052EA_zps28xlff2q.jpg
Blown the hell away!

I freaking LOVED book five (this is me, baby) but I'm pretty sure K Webster just topped from the bottom with book six, This Isn't Fair, Baby! I mean, fucking hell. This story was EVERYTHING I needed when I didn't actually know I needed it.

This story was amazingly well written and full of surprises! SO FREAKING KICK ASS, and cool! K Webster once again excels at full circle story telling, and still giving shocking moments when you don't think it's possible to be shocked by the
crni biser
Apr 18, 2017 crni biser rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Nobody fucks with the queen.

description

Definitivno najbolja knjiga u serijalu! Daddy Diego and his anaconda - sjajan lik,uspeo da mi skine Gabea sa trona.
Mi Diablita & Mi Motherfucker - presjajni zajedno. Oduševljena sam!

Katie
5 nobody fucks with the queen stars

description

Gah! Okay this was seriously one of my favorite books in the series. It was raw and dirty and sexy and amazing all at the same time! Before reading this, I was definitely concerned about Vee being able to hold her own as a heroine, but she proved me wrong, and THEN SOME! I just loved how feisty and awesome Vee was- making her one of my favorite book heroines! But lets be honest, I love ALL of the heroines in K.Webster's books!

description

I did NOT see most of the twists a
R. Scarlett
Apr 17, 2017 R. Scarlett rated it it was amazing
K. Webster gripped my heart in this book and destroyed it.

She's an absolute genius!
Vanessa
LOVED the absolute hell out of it. <3
Betul
Apr 13, 2017 Betul rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, reviewed, dark, romance, 2017
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Villains are my kryptonite."

I can't believe this is the sixth book in the War & Peace series already, and my 12th K. Webster book. I can totally depend on this author to give me hot, dirty, dark and twisted stories/characters. So I trust her to deliver each and every time. Her stories are unpredictable, which is something I look for in the books I read (especially dark/suspense books). She will throw in a twist without you even reali
Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog
This series is everything, baby!

description

I can't tell you how much I love this series! First of all, it's the most gorgeous set of paperbacks that I have on my shelf. Second, every character has something to love about them.... even the villains! And third, the deeply tangled web that connects them all to one another ensnares all kinds of feels, shock and outrage, disbelief, heartbreak and restoration. And lastly, the erotic sex and intimacy within the relationships is simply panty-melting!

I was dying t
S3OCAMY
Mar 23, 2017 S3OCAMY rated it it was amazing
WOW. Holy shhhhhh. It’s 3am and I am still awake because when a new KDub book lands on your kindle, you don’t go to sleep. You stay up half the night and you DEVOUR that bad boy. You fall for villains and slink into nasty dark places in your mind, and you do it with a smile on your face because she makes you love every single second of the ride. That’s what Kristi does, she brings out the darkness in you.

From the very beginning I knew that this book was different than the others in the series, t
EscapeNBooks
Apr 03, 2017 EscapeNBooks rated it it was amazing
This Isn't Fair, Baby is book 6 in the War & Peace Series by Author K. Webster. It is a dark romance novel, and should not be read as a standalone.

Oh, how I have craved this book. When we left off in This is Me, Baby, Vee was still a captive of Esteban and had grown to need him, a.k.a. Stockholm Syndrome. But we learn that she is about to come face-to-face again with the man her heart truly loves, who just happens to be Esteban's brother. This sets us up for a story that is bound to keep us
Paganalexandria
The princess in the tower finally gets her story told. Vienna has always possessed beauty, and wealth, but felt like an afterthought. Be careful what you wish for...

The Good:
1. Diego appears in other books, but takes center stage in this installment.

2. Finally we are back to the dark non-con that hooked me on this series to begin with.

3. The last scene made so hungry for the next book. My favorite characters are coming back. It looks like we might finally see that ticking time bomb explode.

The B
Dani
Apr 13, 2017 Dani rated it it was amazing
With each book this series just gets better and better. If you haven't started this series, I suggest you head over to Amazon and one-click them all!

This is book 6 in the series and I must say that this is my favorite one. There is so much emotion, suspense, and heat that it will have you turning the pages without wanting to stop. Vee is an incredibly strong, beautiful character that will leave you needing to know how her story ends.

All the things you knew about the characters leading up to th
BookSmacked
Apr 15, 2017 BookSmacked rated it it was amazing
Where do I even start with this review. Other then this book was ah may zing !!!!!!!!!!

I've lost all coherent thoughts and sit here in a comatose like state hours after finishing the book.
This book definitely evoked feelings. What the fuck feelings, OH MY Fucking GAWD feelings. NO FUCKING WAY feelings. HOLY SHIT that is soooo ROMANTIC in such a fucked up way feelings.

Angst, heartache, hatred, fear, sadness, outrage, horror, love, lust, even at times disbelief. Those are just some of the emotio
Shabby- BookBistroBlog
Apr 14, 2017 Shabby- BookBistroBlog rated it really liked it
I've been a huge ...like HUGE kristi fan , ever since I met Gabe in book 1. She writes fast paced , furiously grisly, action packed, dark thrillers like no other . I've been following all the War &Peace series and she hasn't disappointed as yet.
I couldn't step away,, I haven't cooked, I couldn't stop reading it !!
This #6 is true to the genre and the format. I so wanna ramble but she's sharpening knives with a crazy gleam in her eyes and giving me murderous looks !
I'm shit scared of her, so
A. Giannoccaro
This is book 6 in a series and should be read in order.

Once again K Web has blown me away. This series got me hooked on the very first book and hasn't let me go since. The twists and gut punches just keep coming ... like a never ending field of cucumbers ;)

I'm not going to post spoilers, because thats not nice. So here's what I loved.
- Vee, she's just awesome I absolutely loved her in this book.
- all the baddies, and some of the good guys too
- the twists
- the way it was nothing like what I expe
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Apr 16, 2017 Laura- BookBistroBlog rated it really liked it
This Isn’t fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)
By K. Webster
4 Stars

Here we are on book 6 of this series and the story continues at a pace that K. Webster has perfected.

Not going to go into a lot of details with this book…But beware…there are twists and turns in here that will make you wonder if you are holding your kindle straight. Enemies…Best Friends… Doesn’t matter… Everyone is fair game.

But what I will give you is my two favorite lines from this book:

He grips my wrist in a painful way. “I’ve ne
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 17, 2017 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alison, sonal, arcs, 2017-reads
Two things you need know about Vee, she was always a daddy's girl and she always had a crush on Oscar... Until she lost her father and well Oscar... Did she really ever have him?

The author asked for no spoilers, with that said I will respect her wishes.

This story is about Vee and the men that have destroyed her and the one that reminded her she is the queen. I loved this twisted, tragic, love story. Just when I think where can K. Webster take this series? BAM she shows us "oh, I can take this se
Bernadett Lankovits
Apr 12, 2017 Bernadett Lankovits rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc
**ARC Provided for honest review***

I don’t know how to review this book. I’m just sitting here staring at my screen with a large glass of whiskey…

description

I tried to brace myself for this story. I really did. I knew it would be a tough read. But I was not prepared for the onslaught of emotions this story brought out in me.
This book is so much more than 5 stars, it makes me question most of my 5 star ratings because it just MORE. I loved this book on a level I can't describe.
’This isn’t fair, baby’ isn't
Juicy Hardy
Apr 18, 2017 Juicy Hardy rated it it was amazing
jbm mu mater, da mu jbm! ova žena nas ubi!!! početak knjige, kad ne izvrših harakiri i svaki put se pitam koji će mi klinac sve to? a onda roller coaster od emocija, ne znaš koga da mrziš, kome spomenik da digneš...pfff. damn you woman :P bloody hell
Renee
Apr 15, 2017 Renee rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

This Isn't Fair, Baby is the sixth book in K Webster's War and Peace Series. You have to read the other five books before this one or you are going to be lost. This book is about Vee.

I had one king in my world but he fell and a new one slid into his place. He wasn't just or fair. He was twisted, hateful and cruel. I thought I had this black king figured out....I was so wrong. The black king had new move
Tish Delanoy
Apr 27, 2017 Tish Delanoy rated it it was amazing
Gah!! Just when I though the story couldn't get any more effed up.....I'm proven so very wrong. This one focuses on Vee and all of the horrible things she endures at the hands of Esteban and the one person she thought was her friend, Oscar. A plan formed, an agreement made and an alliance nobody would have expected. This book was hot, gritty, scary and beyond exciting! It was absolutely impossible to put down.

This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this review voluntaril
Jessica Viteri
I don't even know where to start with this review. My gushing and raving would be pages and pages long. I will say this much: this book MAY be my FAVORITE of the series, and that's saying a lot because I ADORED both War and Ren's stories equally. Let me go do a re-read and delve back into this couple's FANTASTIC love story.
Debbie
Apr 19, 2017 Debbie rated it it was amazing
Another great installment in the War & Peace Series.

Vee just blew me away. I was so surprised and shocked by the strong and fierce character she becomes. Daddy Diego had me sighing and rubbing my heart. The man seriously has a way with words and I knew I'd fall in love with him. Esteban is Esteban. I can't say much there without going into detail and I don't want to spoil anything. I will say however that there was one character who truly disappointed me. I did not see that coming and you wi
HB
Apr 17, 2017 HB rated it it was amazing
OH.EM.EFFING.GEE!!!

This story is dark. This story is intense. This story is HOT as effing.....I will stop there. This story has everything you want in a dark romantic tale. I could not look away from the words on my screen. I was instantly addicted to the characters. There were no heroes in this story, My Little Pretties, they were all villains and they deliver it all. This story will stick with you. I laughed. I cringed. I swooned. And I almost cried, when it came to an end. BUY. THIS. BOOK!!
Tabitha
Apr 18, 2017 Tabitha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mi Motherfucker, Diego! I stayed up until 6:30 in the morning reading Diego and Vee's story. I've loved every book in thus series but this one may be my favorite!
Never thought I'd say this but poor f*cking Gabe! I hope he ends Hannah's ass soon. War will take it hard but he & Bailey will survive.
Page
Apr 24, 2017 Page rated it it was amazing
Shelves: k-webster
Fantastic. Every book in this series has been fabulous.
K Webster is the author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found
More about K. Webster...

War & Peace (7 books)
  • This is War, Baby (War & Peace, #1)
  • This is Love, Baby (War & Peace, #2)
  • This Isn't Over, Baby (War & Peace, #3)
  • This Isn't You, Baby (War & Peace, #4)
  • This is Me, Baby (War & Peace, #5)
  • This is the End, Baby (War & Peace, #6.5)

“My pussy seems to start flashing like a disco ball whenever a bad guy is in the vicinity.” 0 likes