Start by marking “Untouchable (Unexpected Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Untouchable (Unexpected Love, #1)

Untouchable (Unexpected Love #1)

Monica Morgan is off limits. One-hundred percent untouchable.

Too bad I didn't know that when we first met.
We were just two strangers in a club, drawn together by chemistry.
Hot, SIZZLING chemistry.

Imagine my surprise when I discover that she's my new boss.
And now that we work together, she's determined to keep it professional.

My problem? I can't forget the night we met
Published April 6th 2017

Win a Copy of This Book

• Untouchable by Isabel Love
    Untouchable (Unexpected Love, #1)
    Release date: Apr 06, 2017
    Enter for a chance to win one of 3 copies of Untouchable! This book will make you laugh, swoon and fall in love.

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 430 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Apr 06 - May 06, 2017

Countries available: US

Format: Print Book

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Untouchable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untouchable

Christy
    5 stars!

photo Isabel Love_zpst4ojhaha.png

Untouchable is a fantastic debut novel that has so many of my favorite things! Forbidden love- check! Office romance- check! Younger man/Older woman- check! Emotional and steamy- double check! Love’s writing was strong and I found myself forgetting this was a debut novel while reading.

Monica is a woman with the weight of the world on her shoulders. She has a high stress, time consuming job that she takes very seriously and she doesn’t let loose very often. One night though, she decide
    Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
    LIVE!

"I have to go to work and see Max again. I have to act like I didn’t have a dream about him fucking my brains out then masturbate to thoughts of said dream.
    Piece of cake."

➦OK. So I have a list of important questions. Of questions I would ask a murse. A hot murse. In case I ever came across one. Because you have to be prepared, people. My ideal one would hands down be this dude right here:

Oh, btw he's an actual real male nurse and prefers to be called a murse. how cute.

Right. Questions,
    SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Off-limits love!

Stand-alone book 1.
    Release: April 6, 2017.
    Pre-order at 99¢: | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
    Blurb:
    The first time I see her, I want to touch her. Drawn to the sensual way she moves her body, I have to dance with her. Dancing leads to touching, touching leads to watching her come undone in my arms, but then she runs off without telling me her name—leaves me wondering if she was even real.
    The second time I see her, I want to thank my lucky stars our paths have crossed
    Olga therebelreader
    **4.5 stars**

This debut novel was so good from start to finish!

It's told in two POVs: 1- Monica who is a young, respectable physician, director of the department, and 2- Max who is a sexy, handsome male nurse. Although Monica is wealthy, humble, all class, she never acts like a spoiled girl and is quite down-to-earth. She is a hard-working doctor who has no time for love. Max wasn’t born rich, he’s worked hard for his degree in nursing. Their chemistry is off the roof from their first meeting wh
    Zasha
    Apr 06, 2017 Zasha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I received a ARC for a honest review.

WOW, like just wow. I have to say from the very beginning it didn't disappoint and that is VERY rare.

It was a very well written book and I applaud Isabel for this is her debut novel.
    So we have Monica Morgan who's the Hospital director and Max who's a nurse . Not just any nurse but a nurse within her section of the hospital.
    So of course its a Forbidden Love kind of story. But like every Forbidden Love story you know that won't stop them from keeping there han
    Serena
    Mar 14, 2017 Serena rated it it was amazing
    5 I WANT EVERYTHING WITH YOU STARS!!!

Untouchable was AMAZING!!!! I could not get enough of Max and Monica!! I am absolutely in love with this book and everything about it! I never wanted it to end.

This story had me captivated from chapter one. HOLY HELL. Monica and Max's first encounter had me on fire. EVERYWHERE. And after that? I. COULD. NOT. STOP. READING. It was sexy, fun and so damn hot!!!! Oh god. I'm just a big puddle of lusty love over this romance!

MAX!!! OMG. He is EVERYTHING. He's kin
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    Live Amazon : http://amzn.to/2nNBinj

4.5-5 STARS <33

"I see the desire in his eyes as he eats me up with his gaze, and I like it."

Such an amazing story!Isabel Love delivers a steamy,super hot,emotional,fast paced and beautiful story.There are so many things that I liked about this story.

description

"What started out as pure lust and physical attraction has blossomed into more."

First of all the heroine is older than the hero and I really like it because it isn't something that we find often in books.Secondl
    Lisa Jayne
    THREE.5 I WANT YOU STARS.

"I've already touched her. And I want to do it again."

description

I really enjoyed my time spent reading this debut authors work. I was impressed with the attention and obvious love that had gone into bringing this book to life. Isobel love has set the bar high for her first novel and I can only anticipate that this author will continue to produce romance novels for addicts such as myself to adore. With plenty of sizzle, a taste of angst and moments of comedy this author has in my
    Beverly
    Mar 22, 2017 Beverly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    This is Isabel Love’s first novel and I was immediately impressed! I felt the story was well written and didn’t feel like a debut book.

The story is told in dual point of view and we first meet Monica. Monica is a successful doctor and very dedicated. Her entire life is her job and she has a reputation for being a rule follower. She also has this other side of her, who loves dancing, letting loose and just living. That’s how she meets Max. Max is a younger man and is immediately attracted to Mon
    Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
    Apr 02, 2017 Sophie "Beware Of The Reader" rated it really liked it
    An ARC has been provided by the author in exchange for an honest opinion.

For lovers of sweet romance, this is the feel I got from the book:

romantic kissing photo Belle-Clochard-83777_zpslopvefaj.gif

3,75 to 4 sweet love stars

This brand new author with her first book has created a sweet story perfect for romance lovers.

It’s been really easy to follow Max and Monica in their budding relationship. This is one of these books that takes you by the hand, immerse you in a bubble of pink and leave you with a smile by the end.

If you like dark, twisted and compl
    Denna✌
    Apr 08, 2017 Denna✌ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Loved this so much!! I absolutely loved Max he was so hot and sweet and just perfect! Monica was a good h, but then she made me mad but then she made up for it so it all worked out lol. I loved that thy didn't fight their attraction and went for it. They do hide it from their coworkers and that was fine but then it became an issue and that is when Monica made me mad. Like I said though it all works out. The book is so good, hot and safe! Nice little epilogue at the end as well

We have a sneak pea
    Sophie
    Apr 13, 2017 Sophie rated it it was amazing
    Monica is a doctor and the Manager of her Department in the hospital that she's working. She's also, according to her coworkers, really uptight and very professional looking , even though she's the youngest Manager. Monica wants to be respected and be taken seriously, that's why she decides to go to another town to dance in a nightclub and that's where she meets Max.

Max is drawn to this sexy woman dancing alone at the dancing floor, so he approaches her and the chemistry between them is palpable
    S.M. West
    Mar 25, 2017 S.M. West rated it it was amazing
    4.5 STARS

I was fortunate to beta read this debut novel and enjoyed every minute of it. If you love work romance, forbidden love that is all kinds of sexy, steamy and fun, then you must read this!

Monica and Max meet in a club and have one HOT encounter. Only to discover days later that Monica is Max's new boss! Suddenly, Monica wants to keep things professional, but Max has other plans.

This is one sexy story and Max is truly swoon-worthy. He is the perfect mix of hot and sweet. And the sex scene
    ~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
    4.5 " I want everything with you " stars

I feel extremely lucky this year with new authors. After S.M. West & Saffron A.Kent, Isabel Love is the perfect addition to my bookshelf. I mean, is this really her first novel? I'm so impressed by everything. It makes me think there are so many authors out there waiting for their books to be read and it's fantastic to know that everyone deserve a chance if you are willing to take it.

Untouchable was absolutely phenomenal. It gives me a sense of happin
    Saffron
    5++++ Stars!!!!

THIS. BOOK.

OMG!!!!

I have no words to describe what this book made me feel. I am kind of a picky reader and mostly, things just don't work for me but in this case EVERY SINGLE THING hit the mark. So we all know how workplace romances go, don't we? We have an asshole hero and this clumsy heroine who swoons over him and you know, the usual stuff.

But this book was so unique in this sub-genre. First of all, the heroine is the boss. OMG! I LOVEEEE when heroine is in the position of pow
    Dilek VT
    This was one interesting read for me – interesting because for a long while, I couldn’t decide if I should rate it 2, 3 or 4 stars...
    Yeap, I am confused like that...
    So, maybe 3 is the best way to get rid of this indecisiveness :)

"Untouchable" is the story of Max & Monica.

Monica is a doctor and she is the director of the ER in a hospital. Her father is a doctor, too. She is 32 years old. She comes from a very rich family. She is wealthy.

Max is a nurse in the same hospital and they work to
    Kim Bailey
    4.5 Stars
    Untouchable is sexy, forbidden fun. An off-limits work romance that had me laughing, swooning and fanning myself, all at the same time.

Monica & Max are all sorts of steamy. Their relationship starts with a bang but takes time building to something so much more. I loved the role reversal - Monica is the wealthy doctor, Max the broke nurse. And the angst! Oh, the angst! There's quite a bit, but nothing annoying or over the top ... just the right amount to make you feel for the charac
    Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
    ⭐⭐⭐ 2.5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐

Debut author Isabel Love is also a romance book blogger and I picked this book up because of the buzz going on about it on my facebook timeline. The Indie Romance community did good, you just couldn’t miss this release on social media and with all the 5 stars reviews popping out? Curiosity piqued.

I love a good forbidden romance, not only that but an office romance between an older woman and a younger man? Yes, yes, yes.

Overall, I liked the story despite being pretty basic as off
    Jacqueline's Reads
    Mar 29, 2017 Jacqueline's Reads marked it as top-tbr  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: arc

You can now pre-order for only 99 cents!!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2mofmly
    B&N: http://bit.ly/2mt2iLd
    iBooks: http://apple.co/2mcmWhN
    Kobo: http://bit.ly/2n2KK5s
    Isabel Love
    Mar 13, 2017 Isabel Love rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
    Karen
    Apr 01, 2017 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I am totally in love with Max Spencer! OMG, he is everything. Full package. Total book husband material (please don't tell Danny Morgan - he's my original book husband). And no, Dr Monica Morgan is no relative of my Danny.

This is how he ticks my boxes:

He is gorgeous
    He is sweet and kind
    He loves kids
    He's great with old ladies
    He can dance
    He's great with his hands, and his mouth
    He's a nurse, so when I'm poorly he can make me better
    He works hard
    He loves his mum
    He's an amazing big brother
    He has a gr
    Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
    I voluntarily read an ARC of this book

4.5 Sweet Stars

Doctor Monica Morgan used to be a wild child until her mother died when she was 19. Now she lives her life under strict guidelines. But once in a while, she needs to feel free and let her hair down. She loves to dance, and though she feels the need to drive two towns away so she doesn't risk being seen by her staff, it's still part of her.

At a dance club is where she meets Max Spenser. After struggling to support his mother and sisters, Max
    Morelia (Strandedinbooks)
    I am so giddy right now! This book was just written at the most perfect pace!

Where do I even begin?

This story follows Monica Morgan, a well-respected doctor, and Max Spencer, a male nurse in her department, as they meet one night at a club and later realize they work together and that the sexual chemistry they had may be off limits.
    The relationship between these two just starts immediately and it is so hot and I love that it continues to be this way. What I also love is how sweet and caring Max
    Vox
    Mar 31, 2017 Vox rated it really liked it
    Let's just get this out of the way: strap on your vibrators, girls. STRAP THEM ON. You will need the release as you read this scorching hot book from Isabel Love.

The head of the Emergency Department, Monica is somewhat humorless, somewhat buttoned up. She works long, arduous hours, depriving herself of much joy outside of her friendship with BFF Quinn. She takes a night to go dancing, all by herself, and as she's spinning around the dance floor, she feels a pair of large hands grab her hips. Thi
    Lisa Barrera
    Mar 19, 2017 Lisa Barrera rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    ****ARC provided by the Author****
    OMFG!?!...This BOOK...You guys it is A MUST READ!!! This is Very New Author for me and It Is Isabel's Very FIRST BOOK!!! She Knock It OUT The Park!!! A very telling romantic story of Love, Acceptance & Heartache! It was an Emotional Rollercoaster Ride for me & Very Entertaining....You will Fall in LOVE with the Main characters of the story of Monica & Max plus their friends. I Devoured this Book in a day and half...So Did NOT WANT TO PUT DOWN!! In th
    Tamara Harrington
    Mar 23, 2017 Tamara Harrington rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    I cannot believe that this is Isabel's first story. I love her style or writing and it kept me thoroughly entertained. I found that I loved it, then was a little lull, which I think I maybe just wasn't in the right place to read this type of book and then started back up again and devoured the story in a matter of hours. I love how Max and Monica meet and that it doesn't just dive right in but keeps you anticipating what is going to happen. I loved the characters, they stayed true to themselves ...more
    Kingston Westmoreland **Unbound Book Reviews**
    I am not sure how I ended up with this ARC but boy am I glad I received one. A few pages in I decided to search for the author on Amazon because I thought I read somewhere this was her first book. That had to be a mistake I thought, because the book was really soooo good, it couldn't be her first. Finally I flat out asked her and YES people, This. Is. Her. First. Well shut the front door! Who busts out of the gate and nails it so well ? We are getting in on the ground floor people and if you pre ...more
    Bea
    Apr 12, 2017 Bea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Omg! Lets just say straight out the gate chapter 1 was everything!!!
    I loved it! It was sweet, sexy, funny some angst... can't go wrong with that combo! Max was unbelievably adorable. The plot never got boring. I couldn't stop turning the page. What else can I say. It was an awesome read! Looking forward to book 2!
    Jenny Vee ~The Review Loft~
    Apr 02, 2017 Jenny Vee ~The Review Loft~ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: ebook, arc
    A great debut! It's hot and emotional and well-written. Go preorder for 99 cents.

Review to come!
    jay grange
    Mar 19, 2017 jay grange rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Reviewed for Hooked On Books and CherryOBlossoms Promotions

love love love this story! just the right amount of fun,romance and sex! I relly felt I was living along side monica and max they really came to life in this book!!!
    « previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
    Isabel Love is a hopeless romantic. She loves reading about two people falling in love, overcoming whatever obstacles they may face and finding their happily ever after. A husband, two kids and a full-time job keep her busy by day. But by night, she can be found with her kindle in hand, reading “just one more chapter.”

Isabel writes contemporary romance. Her debut novel, Untouchable, will make read
    More about Isabel Love...

Unexpected Love (2 books)
    • Unconventional (Unexpected Love, #2)