Start by marking “Technically Mine (Love, Emerson, #2)” as Want to Read:
Technically Mine (Love, Emerson, #2)

Technically Mine

(Love, Emerson #2)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  122 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Nora Bowman’s love life just imploded. A road trip—not running away!—leads her to San Francisco and possibly the most beautiful man she’s ever seen in real life. And Nora saw all of him. Literally. Which is awkward, because he’s her new client. On the plus side, she’s discovered a new kink for tattooed bad boys. Who knew?

Tech millionaire Gabe Sterling has everything—but th
Published April 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Technically Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Technically Mine

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionNot a HUGE fan of this cover. It is eye-catching and has great compsition but it is really not a good representation of the characters in the story.description

descriptionI enjoyed this one A LOT. It was well written and nicely paced. It was super sweet. It had humor. It had two very likable main characters. It was almost a perfect read.

description

The only two things holding it back from being 5-Stars was there weren't any descriptive sex scenes. Gabe was a hot tattooed billionaire geek that wore glasses on occasion. Not having
ari.
Such a cute book! I absolutely adored Gabe and Nora because of how hilariously quirky the two of them were.
Full review to come.
Leonor
Feb 13, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: no-ow-drama, safe
2.5 stars.

I don't know to explain this book, it was weird. It had some funny moments that I laughed out loud but all I could think about when I finish reading it was "did I really waste time reading this?

When I was reading the scene where the cheating bastard of her fiancé told her he was sleeping with his now wife i was getting mad on the heroine's behalf. I guess the heroine reacted calmly.. very mature then but I was so pissed that I wanted to be there so I could hit him with a damn bat!! Wt
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nora Bowman is a 36 year old woman who's love life blew up. After catching her fiance cheating, leaving her homeless, she decides to take a road trip where she lands in San Francisco. Now she's working for her talented cousin, when she meets the hottest man she's ever seen, and she learns that he's her new client as she literally sees all of him. Tech millionaire Gabe Sterling has everything money could buy, but money doesn't buy happiness. As he hires the very last hope of an interior designer ...more
MB (What she read)
3.5 stars. Another fun book by this author. Again, some very funny bits and two great (and quirkily odd) main characters.
Jennica Bianca
It's actually 2.5/5 rating.

The book was enjoyable to read. At first, I was worried I'll hate because of the first part - cheating which I hate the most. But yep, there a lot of funny scenes, and scenes of just making me smile. The characters were made mature enough to accept that there is actually a sexual chemistry between the moment they meant. There was this moment of denial but, of course, it's the way it is especially they're like so apart from each other. And for me that was acceptable. Bu
Avid
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This novel had me laughing constantly. The writing is witty, and if there are some RN cliches here, they are overshadowed by the humor. Graphic sex scenes were unnecessary to advance the plot, but again, what i'll remember most about this novel was how hard i laughed about things like the scene with dog clashing with the wall. The novels in this series following this one can't quite ever measure up, though, and it's all really downhill from here. so if you stopped reading after this novel, you'd ...more
pamela adams
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every but as good as the first one.

I wasn't familiar with this author when I read Artfully Yours. It was such a great story and fun book, I was excited to Technically Mine. Well color me impressed! This book was better than the first one! I laughed out loud though most of it! The characters are fun and quirky. Dealing with real situations and coming though the other side in love!
S Tomasz
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fun read

This was a fun lighthearted story. She has a very engaging style of writing. Girl Power, pushing comfort zones, learning to grow. Quirky, witty, sweet and cute. There was plenty of heat, but left some to the imagination, with low angst, which I so appreciate.

Stella Lynne Thomas
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I enjoyed this book. I had a hard time setting it down. I am totally enjoying this series. The plots are filled with action. I am looking forward to reading more of this author's work.
Stacey Conrad
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: candy, funny, ku, romance
Funny, romantic read. Read it, and it's prequel in one day.
Mocha Latte
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was funny and cute
Alexis Krobatsch
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent companion book to Artfully Mine. Isabel North is on point with amazingly funny banter, crazy situations, sexy characters, and LOVE. It's so much fun to read her books!
Maria Sarah Koutrakos
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Clever and funny

I'm so entertained by the way this story is written. Very clever and funny. Feel so good page after page.
Samantha
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Good enough to read in one day. Great enough to go find the next story. These can be read as a stand alone, but why not enjoy the series....
Karen Wilson
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Would have liked more closure.
Sdz123
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-funny
Another hilarious quirky romance between two people who on the surface seem so mismatched. But loves sees their two hearts instead.
Michelle  Brown
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed Nora and Gabe's story. Gabe is a total Crack up so enjoyed reading about him.

This story flowed well and was a nice easy read. Thank goodness this book ended better than the first one!! I was a bit worried after the ending of book 1 but wanted to read about Gabe enough to risk buying this book. Pleasantly surprised.
H
Sep 04, 2017
Angie
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An amazing short book. Gave and Nora meet under some funny circumstances. Funny, crazy and a whole lot of sweet. This is a great book to clear your mind. The story is great and the characters are amazing. Loved the humor and glimpses of sexiness between the characters .
4.5/5 stars
A
T&A Book Blog
Kitrina
Nov 05, 2018
Paula Da Ponte
rated it did not like it
Apr 24, 2017
Veronica Morales
Apr 30, 2017
Scarlett Ian
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read this book. The synopsis drew me in the first time I read it and I just knew I was going to enjoy it. Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down - I think I seriously read it straight for a few hours, with no stopping.

This book follows the story of Gabe & Nora - two individuals who have their own quirks that make them lovable. Neither one of them are sure they want to get involved with the other - for reasons either of work or of focus. But the chemistry between them
Tulika Varma
Oct 30, 2018
Booked  Every Night
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Technically Mine is one of the cutest, sweetest, books I have read. I loved every second of it.

The characters are so awkward, that it makes them endearing. Nora is running from her recent past and ends up in San Francisco. San Francisco leads her to her cousin and a new job and a chance at a fresh start. I loved Nora from the beginning. She is such a real character.

Gabe is a millionaire tech mogul. He is so smart but tends to be socially awkward. When he meets Nora their awkwardness comes toge
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I write contemporary romance fiction and believe that love, like life, is best served with laughter. My stories feature alpha heroes with a sense of humor, and quirky heroines who can handle the awkward moments on the way to their happily ever after. I'm the author of the Love, Emerson series, and if I'm not writing, I'm probably reading. Or eating ice cream. Sometimes both at the same time.

Love, Emerson (5 books)
  • Artfully Yours (Love, Emerson, #1)
  • His Ever After (Love, Emerson, #3)
  • Lost In His Kiss (Love, Emerson, #4)
  • Maybe It's Real (Love, Emerson, #5)
“up.” “If you don’t know what to do, what do you want to do?” What did he want to do? “That one’s easy.” Gabe said, and told him. In extreme and filthy detail. By the time he’d finished, Alex’s scowl was carved as deep as Gabe had ever seen it. “I’m not going to be able to look your Nora in the eye when I meet her now.” Your Nora. He liked the way it sounded. Alex was typing something. “Are you taking notes on what I want to do to Nora?” Gabe asked. “Should I warn Elle?” He stiffened. “No.” “You want me to email you a bullet-pointed list?” “Like I need ideas from you.” Alex paused. “Yes. Email me.” “Consider it done.” 0 likes