Start by marking “Savage Collision (A Savage Love Duet #1)” as Want to Read:
Savage Collision (A Savage Love Duet #1)

Savage Collision (A Savage Love Duet #1)

A kiss could bond you, taint you, claim you. If you let it, it could own you.
A kiss from a stranger was highly unlikely.
A kiss from a man who hid himself from me, yet slowly tormented me, was unlike any other kiss.
It was the kiss of death.
It was my hands in cuffs chained to his waist.
And only he could set me free.
How could I be so blind? How could I have let a man th
Published May 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Savage Collision, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savage Collision

Becca
Apr 27, 2017 Becca rated it it was amazing
description

God, please, have mercy! Holy baby Batman, this book is LIFE! I don’t care about anything else, but I need to tell you something: this book is the best from the Queen of Torment! I totally lived through this story. Ahw, my words. I’m done, I’m digging a hole and hiding there so I can read this one all day long.

description

Ugh, toss me a bottle of whiskey, because it’s so hard to speak about this book. I swear I took notes while reading it but I don’t think they’d make a proper review. Hell, even my ramblin
Tammy - After Dark Book Lovers - A Slice Of Fiction - Dark & Seductive Events Planner
Great psychological read!

Full review to come soon.

For more reviews, visit
description description description description
Books and Boys Book Blog
May 09, 2017 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it it was amazing
** ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review **

Brilliantly twisted read!

Mind games that T.L. Smith will take you on while reading Savage Collision is mind blowing and intense. Get ready to for a whirl-wind of psychological twists!

Without giving spoilers, I will say that Ms. Smith takes you on a crazy ride. There is nothing ordinary with her writing and books. Her work is flawless, intense and in depth which makes us as readers always coming back for more!

The complexity of Milanka was
Nic *The Wandering Bookaholic* Spears
What the fuck did I just read???

Seriously!!!!!

It has been such a long time since I've been left completely messed up over a book and I have no bloody clue how to process it all.

I'm confused as shit and have so many questions I need answering I feel as though I'm going to be lost until I get them.

TL literally puts you through a meat grinder with Savage Collision and leaves you on a knifes edge of anguished anticipation at the end.
It's what she does best.
Don't fall for her cute, innocent face.
Anne Milne
May 11, 2017 Anne Milne rated it it was amazing
The blurb intriqued me more for what it doesn't say then I started to read and at 5% the author had me and I was hooked.
Milanka has a past steeped in pain, suffering and betrayal, reading her story I truly believe she was visited by evil. We get glimpses of her past but even she's not sure if what she dreams about are memories or if she is just imagining it all.
Milanka is trying to move forward and not give into temptation but sex is her way of coping and when she meets a new man Connick she ca
Becky Rendon
May 09, 2017 Becky Rendon rated it really liked it
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Is evil quantified the same way? How do we know how much evil we can withstand?

Milanka has been trying to overcome the evil that drowned her in her past. Trying, but it's hard because it's a part of her. Her triggers and copping methods need to some work.

Her past and her future collide in a spectacular way leaving her a ship without a rudder.

Savage Collision is clearly a two part story...(hint, cliffhanger)
It is savage in its destruction of a youn
Nadine
Jun 05, 2017 Nadine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow - this book blew my mind. Honestly I have no idea what I've read.

I cant't remember reading a book and being in a head of such a complex character with such a mixed up mind. Sometimes I couldn't follow my own thoughts trying to sort out Milankas mind.
Reading this book was pretty challenging for me but I'm very glad I gave it a chance. However, there were many parts in this book where I asked myself what did I get myself into not sure if I wanted to go on.

I am pretty amazed by how T.L. Smith
Brenda Travers
Apr 25, 2017 Brenda Travers rated it it was amazing
Have you ever had a feeling that there's unexplained things from your past, things that sometimes feel like they were real and other times not?

So does Milanka, she knows that some events from the past have changed her, changed her outlook, her thoughts and the choices that she sometimes makes toward her future. She is trying to move forward, whilst trying to keep one eye open to what's around her. She also knows that there are things in the past that are still unexplained!

That is until Connick
Tami czenkus
May 06, 2017 Tami czenkus rated it it was amazing
If you have read any of T.L Smith's books, you are well aware of the AWE factor she leaves you with at the end of the stories. Savage Collision is NO different, maybe even more so of am emotional rollercoaster. My mind went in so many circles trying to figure out all of the bits and pieces of the story. Milanka broke my heart from the very beginning and it only got worse throughout the entire story. Connick, Connick, OH. MY. Connick. So much too say and not enough at the same time. I will not pu ...more
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"He's so much like an ocean, his hands pull me in then they push me out. Drowning me in the middle, leaving me hazy and even more confused. Yet, I'm like the wave, it always comes back."

Are we predestined to become who we are or are the circumstances of our life constantly molding us, shaping us into who we are meant to be...Milanka daughter of a whore is a sex addict who uses men to achieve the high she so desperately seeks although she knows its a step towards self destruction. Raised in a tra
Tracy Wilkin
May 07, 2017 Tracy Wilkin rated it it was amazing
Savage Collision is the BEST psychological romance that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Connick and Milanka destroyed my mind and tortured me beautifully, from the very first word. I needed a massage after reading, as I was so tense from the anticipation and from not moving until I reached the end. Never before have I became one with a book quite like I did with Savage Collision.

Milanka had a brutal childhood and tried to get through life as best as she could. The way she dealt with her
Tara The Whore of Book Boyfriends!
God have mercy, this book was unfreakingbelievable. If you love dark, twisted and confusing books then this one is for you. This is the first book in the duet. I absolutely loved the ride and the journey that this author has brought us along. This is definitely a roller coaster at its finest.

You are going to be sitting on the Edge of your seat with suspense of what's going to happen next. You are going to be left with so many questions and I cannot wait for them to be answered in this duet.

If y
Juli
May 06, 2017 Juli rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book (given by Hype PR)...

CLIFFHANGER!!

OMG I can't even process what I just read! This book... I just...I can't... I HAVE NO WORDS!!! I think I'm stick in shock because I can't function right now. I need more so so much more and I need it now. I would love to give a summary of the book but there are so many secrets and twists that any insight could ruin the experience. I will say this all these characters are completely messed up, not one of them is
Lindsay
Apr 14, 2017 Lindsay added it
Shelves: edit
Whew! That was INTENSE!
Donna Wright
May 14, 2017 Donna Wright rated it really liked it
Where do I begin with review, Its so hard to write anything when you have had your head battered by a story, that leaves you confused and completely at a loss for words. I really enjoyed the ride don't get me wrong. It's just how do you explain anything to anyone else when your unsure yourself.

Milanka is a strange character but you can see she is living in a whole world of fear and panic. She never let's anyone in and as the story goes on you get to see why. Her past haunts her and her now isn'
~lil maso~
May 10, 2017 ~lil maso~ rated it really liked it
I love TL's twisted mind, she does fucked-up so well.
It's different from her normal books but still just as good.

Milanka being used and abused by men seems to be her theme.

Until Connick, he's not exactly Prince Charming but he's the closest thing she will have to a knight in shining armor in a very twisted way.

Bring on the next one.

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

phyl

For more reviews, news and giveaways, check out Saucy Reviews on Kinky Korner at;
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pint
Natalie Miernicki
May 09, 2017 Natalie Miernicki rated it it was amazing
TL Smith is a mastermind of the mind f*&K and this book was no different. Wow is all I can say, different from her other stories but still one hell of a ride! Talk about Savage this story was that and more... Milanka had the childhood from hell and her teenage years were stolen by a boy she thought cared... now as a grown woman she takes what she wants from men and doesn't look back. Connick has his own story, he's the devil in disguise but those violet eyes pull Milanka in and pull her unde ...more
Phyl
May 10, 2017 Phyl rated it really liked it
I love TL twisted mind, she does fucked up so well. It's different from her normal books but still a good read. Milanka being used and abused by men seems to be her theme. Until Connick he's not exactly Prince Charming but he's the closest thing she will have to a knight in shining armour in a very twisted way. Bring on the next one.
BFDU
May 06, 2017 BFDU rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down under **

If you have ever read anything from T.L. Smith you know that you are in for one hell of a ride with her novels. You know that you won't be reading anything ordinary. Ordinary is something that T.L. Smith never gives. What she does give us each and every single time is something that no other author that I have EVER read gives.......One big MIND F%$K.

But this guys.....This novel is one of
Lisa Daniels
May 19, 2017 Lisa Daniels rated it it was amazing
T.L. Smith is an author that I have learned to NEVER underestimate! She always finds a way to have me in complete awe of her words and never seems to amaze me when it comes to plot twists. The intensity of her complex characters draw you in deep and keep you begging for more. Savage Collision was no different! This story was dark, deep, and dangerous and it has me anxiously awaiting the next installment, Savage Reckoning. With an ending like that, who can resist reading book two?!

Milanka doesn'
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
T.L. you have done it once again! You made us feel like we needed to be institutionalized after reading this dark mind fudge that we couldn’t get enough of. I’m convinced we are just as crazy as these three characters cause it is manipulation, torment and twisted and we still cannot wait for the conclusion of where this is going. This is book one in a duet (Savage Love) and if this is the first book you have ever read by T.L. you are in for a ride of your life and will not be disappointed. She d ...more
Nina DuBois
Jun 08, 2017 Nina DuBois rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual Rating 3.75

Holy crap this book was dripping darkness. I mean completely insane that it had my head spinning. I couldn't get enough and I devoured this book dying for more. All because one sexy as hell man named Connick with his hard lined abs and dark nature that screams bad. I mean any girl who comes across him should be running for the hills, but boy if I didn't want more of him and I can't blame Milanka for being so drawn and addicted to him.

I found Milanka's backstory to be the most i
Jan
What did I just read? I feel like this book chewed up all the logic in my brain and spat it right back at me.

My heads been in a washing machine, been in a dryer but still come out soiled.

I've read previous books by TL Smith, been taken on the highs and lows, taken to the edge, through darkness and pain but these characters are something different altogether.

Milanka's story starts off as a girl with a prostitute of a mother living in a one bedroomed trailer, sex is a regular event in the tiny
Cinthia
May 12, 2017 Cinthia rated it it was amazing
How do I even begin to explain this book?! T. L. Smith never seizes to amaze me with her highly addictive dark and sexy romances. I couldn't help in gravitating towards this story when I had initially heard about it. I wasn't disappointed. Yet again I was blown away by this author's impeccable writing and riveting storyline. Savage Collision has everything that I love about this author's romances and so much more. This tantalizing and compelling romance had me hooked from the first page to the l ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
May 10, 2017 MJ's Book Blog and Reviews rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(3.75 stars)

This was my first read by TL Smith, and what really pulled me in to this story was the blurb, the hint of darkness and betrayal. Some people just have no luck at all, and it would seem that Milanka is one of those people, from her very bad childhood and then everything that follows really has you wondering how she is still going. Milanka does things a bit different, and until she meets a stranger in the coffee shop, she has no issues with the way things are. Connic
Vickie
May 12, 2017 Vickie rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

This is a hard book to review when trying to keep it completely spoiler free. You need to go into this book blind to fully appreciate the plot, characters and emotions so this will be a vague review.

Milanka hasn't had the best start in life and it's left her with plenty of psychological issues to deal with. She's doing her best to move on but it seems for every step forward she takes, she always ends up two steps behind. Milanka is a very complex, complicated woman and she has this f
Darra Hulsart
May 12, 2017 Darra Hulsart rated it it was amazing
I can without a doubt this book is now one of my favorite books by T.L. Smith. It's up there with Black. These characters are unbelievable. And when I say unbelievable, that is not always a good thing. Blow's my mind what they do and say.
T.L. Smith writes dark stories. This is one of them. Malinka has such a tough start to her life. How does one person move on in their adult life with no one who cared for her when she was a child? That is what Malinka had to deal with not to mention the one she
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
How exactly do you write a review for a book that plays such mind games on you...
This is what I have been struggling with all week !! I enjoy the dark/twisted mind games of TL and I am always intrigued to see who it is that her writing makes me connect with - because it isn't always the person I expect or want. This is a duet so you go into it knowing you will stuck with either a huge cliffhanger or some major unanswered questions or BOTH. I am left trying to figure out which I want more - the a
Kari Hansen
May 12, 2017 Kari Hansen rated it it was amazing
Milanka was raised by a neglectful mother and had exposure to things no child should know about let alone see. Her way to cope is to bury her thoughts and memories and now the line between dreams and reality is not clear. She has physically left her past behind but it is still with her.

Connick is a businessman who is used to getting whatever he wants and he has decided that he wants Milanka. He is surrounded by mystery and you know that when the secrets are revealed they will be epic.

Connick and
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
If you are like me and love reading books that take you on so man twists and turns that you don't know which way is up or down then this is the book for you. T.L. Smith is the queen of messing with your mind. I tried and tried to figure out how this book was going to play out and still I was left with my jaw on the floor. Not sure why I was surprised because if there is one thing you can expect from a book by T.L. its that you won't be able to expect how it is all going to play out. Be prepared ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L Smith can be found in almost any chocolate store, eating all the chocolate. She lives in Brisbane, Australia with her two kids and husband. Her favourite things to do is dancing, writing, reading and travelling the world. A lover for twisted words and things that make your heart pump you can find her on the following pages.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/auth
More about T.L. Smith...

A Savage Love Duet (2 books)
  • Savage Reckoning (A Savage Love Duet #2)