Start by marking “Redemption (The Sophisticates #3)” as Want to Read:
Redemption (The Sophisticates #3)

Redemption

(The Sophisticates #3)

The hunted have become the hunters.

Cleo finally has the freedom that she’s always craved, but it’s come at a terrible price—the Program wants to terminate the Deviant Dozen and now she and her friends are on the run. To make matters worse, she’s finally learned to use her deviation—except when she’s around Ozzy. Even an innocent touch or kiss can cause her skills to spira
Published (first published December 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Laura Ward
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With The Sophisticates trilogy over, I can now say that I am a full-fledged dystopian fan. All credit to Manzari, as these were the first dystopian books I read, but they won't be the last. Christine is able to create a world that is realistic in some ways and completely imaginative and unique in others. This last book in the series is my favorite. First, we have a kick-ass heroine who maintains a strong but sensitive persona throughout. Second, we have nail-biting action and drama. Third, the l ...more
Candace Robinson
Perfect end to an amazing trilogy! Cleo was still an awesome heroine, and Ozzy was still the perfect guy! Having a third point of view from Rune this time around I really liked as well. With the epilogue there definitely needs to be a spin off book!!!
Amber
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I waited so long for the ending in this series and it didn't disappoint. This book surprised me because it want just wrapping up loose ends but it was a great book on its own with plot twists that still surprised me. Manzari hit another homerun with this one.
Ethan Gregory
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full review and more available at: http://oneguysguidetogoodreads.blogsp...

*****
My Thoughts:

As a reader, one of the most challenging aspects of the industry is anxiously awaiting the next installment in a series that is near and dear to your heart. With new novels hitting the shelves each day, as time goes on it gets easier, but your bookish mind is always ready for what your favorite authors have up their sleeves next. In the fall of 2014, I discovered a new-to-me young adult paranormal/dystopian series that truly ble
Stephenee
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
* I received an ebook in exchange for an honest review. *

Where to start?!?! This is an amazing conclusion to the series, yet I am sad to say that it is over! I want more of the Deviant Dozen and the Others! I want to know how they are after this book ends! I feel like I am losing some of my friends with the end of this series....

Author Christine Manzari takes the readers straight into the pages of her books and never lets them out! They become a part of the book and the r
Danielle Fisher
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sigh....Ozzy....how I love thee.

I have a confession. I'm not a big dystopian fan. I know. I know. Horrible. I'm just not. I think it's because I'm an old lady now and my brain is no longer hard-wired for that level of thought. I can barely remember what I had for breakfast in THIS world, let alone try to remember the intricacies of an entirely new culture.

But Manzari is the exception to my rule. When I was first introduced to Ozzy...um, I mean Manzari...I was on a "kick"
Maria
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cleo and the rest of the dozen are now on the run because the program has decided they are too dangerous. With the threat to their lives they must find allies to help them uncover the secrets the program never wanted to let out and find a way to hide or destroy them for good.

Cleo has become stronger as the books have continued and while she still has some insecurities she doesn't let that get in the way of doing what is right or protecting those she loves most.

There are p
Koreen Gibson
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this 3rd book in the series for a year. It was not disappointing!!!! I loved it! Manzari has a way of getting your attention and maintaining it throughout the entirety of the book! I love all of the characters and was so surprised at way things happened in this one! No spoilers here! Get all three and read them. I promise you won't be able to put them down.
Dina Justice
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing! The perfect ending to an incredible series. If you haven't read this yet - put it immediately on your to read list - do it! Now!
Christine Manzari
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I hope everyone enjoys the ending to this trilogy and the growth the characters had. Redemption is the name of the game.
Courtney
I really, really enjoyed this series. It's not what I usually go for but I had so much fun reading it.

I would also like to say that I deeply appreciated the character growth across all three books. In a series I find that sometimes the characters stall out in their development or that they move backwards but that didn't happen here and it made me really look forward to reading more.
Heather Kirchhoff
Sep 29, 2019 rated it liked it
This book took me so long to read. It just dragged on and on. Nothing really happened until halfway through the story. I absolutely loved the first book, but the rest of the series seemed a little dull. I'm a little disappointed.
Sheila gullick
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this series!

Absolutely loved this series!! So full of action and drama. Great characters and story line. Love the ending. Better than I thought it would be. Couldn't put it down. A must read
Amy Cornutt
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ah-mazing

Y'all this book is off the chain good! One of the best 3rd books of a series I have read in a long time. I could not put it down!
Bibliophagist_omnilegent
After reading the first two books from this series I was sure that there was no way that the third book could outdo them. I was wrong, in fact I'm thrilled that I was.

This book was fantastic, it answered every question the first two books left me with. It was full of hardship and friendship and just plain butt kicking. This is the 3rd book in The Sophisticates series and it beautifully navigates the deviant dozens attempt at thwarting The Program. Secrets will be revealed, parents will be lost
Anne Martin
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodreads-arc
check my review under Deviation
SARAH
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
a very satisfying conclusion to this trilogy. I'm not a fan of the covers, but the novels are a lot of fun.
Megan Oneail
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Dec 08, 2018
tyla wootton
Aug 03, 2018
Chris B. (1 More Chapter)
May 17, 2016
Oct 14, 2015
Chelsea Thornhill
Dec 11, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
The first thing Christine does when she's getting ready to read a book is to crack the spine in at least five places. She wholeheartedly believes there is no place as comfy as the pages of a well-worn book. She's addicted to buying books, reading books, and writing books. She even turned her dining room into a library—reading is more important than eating. She also has a weakness for adventure and ...more

The Sophisticates (3 books)
  • Deviation (The Sophisticates, #1)
  • Conviction (The Sophisticates #2)