Start by marking “Double Down & Dirty: A Doms of The Covenant Novella” as Want to Read:
Double Down & Dirty: A Doms of The Covenant Novella

Double Down & Dirty: A Doms of The Covenant Novella

(Doms of the Covenant #1)

Grayson and Remington Mann—fraternal twins, the CEOs of Black Diamond Records, and Dominants in the BDSM lifestyle who enjoy sharing the same woman .

Abigail Turner—the Mann brothers’ personal secretary and an innocent woman who’s off limits . . . or is she?

Gray and Remi have been craving the woman they see every day at the office, but their strict policy of not dating em
Published (first published January 20th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Double Down & Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double Down & Dirty

Linda
If I had to use one word to describe this Novella, well it would be Sizzling
That word is not an uncommon one for any of Ms Cole's writing from me because I have not come a cross one of her books I don not love.
" Doouble Down and Dirty " introduces us to Abigail Turner, secretary to Grayson and Remington Mann, CEO's of BDR records , as the secratery Abby is aware that the gorgeous twin brothers not only share a business , but they share a girlfriend, of course that girlfreind is one of their coun
Yvonne Eason
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC received for a honest review.

Well Samantha A Cole has only exceeded my expectations with this novella.

I can honestly say say after reading all her other books, this one must be one of the hottest books she has written. FML. loved it!!! I just wish it wasn't a novella and it lasted longer. I wasn't ready to let the 3 of then go.

I was glad ro see that the Trident Security boys still feature in the book. In one way or another. I don't think it would be the same without them.

I was intreaged h
KnottyGirl Reviews
*Sigh* I just love anything Samantha Cole puts out. Be it a Trident security book, A Malone Brothers book, or this new Doms of the Covenant series, which as her fans know, the Covenant is the BDSM club from the Trident series.

I'm a bit behind on all of my reading, but that just gives me more to look forward to. In this spin-off, we have 2 hot, tall, dark and handsome doms, Gray and Remi Mann. They are fraternal twins who do everything together, and that includes women. They are CEO's of Black Di
Heather Jasinski
This Novella by Samantha A Cole is one of the hottest and I mean hawtest book she's written so far! OMG the dynamic duo of the twins- Grayson (Gray) & Remington (Remi). They are both sexy, gorgeous men who own Black Diamond Records (BDR). Their secretary- Abbigal (Abby) stutters everytime she is around them. Abby loves to read and one of the novels she is reading is Kristens , so she knows about the BDSM lifestyle.

Gray and Remi said from the beginning no dating of employees but when they se
Amy
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Double Down and Dirty
Samantha Cole
5 stars

So twins …. In all the world that is Samantha Cole now we have twins to deal with. Seriously? I think she is trying to kill us everyday average women walking around keeping a list now that any man you meet must at least hold 80 percent of the qualities of our Trident Security Men all mixed together with the Malone Brothers. And what does she do now .. she gives us twins; Gray and Remington Mann – CEO’s of Black Diamond Records.

Abby Turner is a go getter.
Thelma
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow what great book.... I really Love Double Down and Dirty ... I declare myself a big fan of Gray Abby and Remy . it was my first novel with two Dominant fraternal twins and omg!!! it was hot as hell to read such an interaction.... i love how protective they are with Abby, i love how they know everything about her, well almost everything ;) it was a great story.. i like that Abby was a strong character, she protected her Doms fearcely when she needed too ..

the story is about two hot dominant t
Allena
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC for an honest review.

Fraternal twins Gray and Remi Mann, CEO’s of Black Diamond Records are into the BDSM lifestyle.

Abigail Turner secretary extraordinaire is sweet, shy and totally off limits. They don't date employees and she is just too innocent for their darker proclivities.

As members of the elite BDSM club the Covenant we get to revisit our guys from Trident Security.

Abby’s has a guilty pleasure, it's reading romance and BDSM themed books. Alone in the office one day s
Helen McNabb
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Double Down & Dirty - ARC
Those who are fans of her Trident series know she writes some awesome scenes regarding relationships, this is the first story in the spin-off series about Doms in The Covenant club.
Grayson and Remington Mann are fraternal twins who are the principals of Black Diamond Records. They live as Dominants in the BDSM lifestyle and share women between them.
Their secretary Abigail Turner finds herself shy and tongue tied around them and they think she is somewhat innocent,
2kasmom
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, music
Abigail works for two amazing men. Who just happen to be twins. The even more amazing part? They want her.

Grayson and Remington are the hottest twins on the planet. They are into a lifestyle that many are not privvy to. Now they want Abigail. Can there be sharing?

This is a short and sweet story with more heat in it than a fireplace. The best part about this book was the lead female did not take anything from anyone and it was wonderful to see! A really good read, and small enough to enjoy in a s
Melenia
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Awesome

I really enjoyed this read, as I have enjoyed all the books that I have read by this author so far. I highly recommend it.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a hot short and sweet and hot story. I loved that Abby wasn't from a conventional family. We don't get too much of that. And the Twins? I'm so glad they got their heads out of their asses.
Rebecca Austin
This story is part of the Trident Series and while it is not necessary to have read those first I do recommend it as it does refer to some of the main characters from that series and will make things a little more clear.

Abigail Turner is the personal secretary of brothers Grayson and Remington Mann who own Black Diamond Records. She has a crush on both of the brothers but knows they are way out of her league.

Grayson and Remington are known for "sharing" their women and have recently been dating
Rhi
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, erotica, novella, romance
Remi and Gray Mann are fraternal twins who run a successful record label. They are rich, handsome men who also happen to be Dominants and like to share the same woman. Abigail is their secretary, and as such, is off limits, no matter how attractive they find her. But when circumstance reveals that Abby is as attracted to the two of them as they are to her, they're willing to take a risk and see if she'd be open to not only dating them but also their life style.

I admit that I wasn't sure what to
Doris
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ah, twins. Who couldn’t get behind that?! Even though Abby was on the curvy side and always seen her bosses with beautiful bombshell stars, she could always fantasize about these two men who not only shared the highly successful record label they shared their women as well. Even though Gray and Remi had a company policy about not fraternizing with the staff they were about to change that little rule since discovering something interesting about their nervous secretary.

Abby was alone in the offi
Andrea Jacobsen
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grayson and Remington Mann were brothers, twins, business partners that shared everything including their women. Their sexual preferences made them popular doms at The Covenant. They agreed their personal assistant Abby was off limits. They had a hard rule about getting involved with employees and had never been tempted until Abby.

Abigail-only the Mann brothers called her Abby- loved her job as personal assistant to the Mann brothers however she would be interested in something more with them b
Monica
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am new to Samantha Cole and I just wonder how I missed her? Wow she really nailed this! This was sweet and naughty at the same time. I really enjoyed reading about Grayson, Remington, and Abigail. There were some laughing out loud moments when I read the part about the video. Ooopsy. Abigail is their sweet and shy secretary and both Grayson and Remington have lusted after her and wanted her. However, they have a no touch agreement between them not to mix business with pleasure. After working 6 ...more
Kat
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All ero/rom readers 18+
Shelves: reviewed
WOW - wish my fantasies ended like this!

My first read of author Samantha A. Cole's, and it definitely isn't my last! Immediately after reading this superbly written romantic menage, I scoured my "cloud" for other books I had by this author that I had let get buried. Of course, that was after I had smoked a cigarette & cooled off some!

This is a fantastic journey into the "lifestyle", with twin Doms & a young woman who enjoys her ero/rom novels, but considers herself "vanilla". How far wil
Janet
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a spinoff novella from the author’s Trident Security Series and a few of the Trident characters make an appearance in this novella. Unlike the Trident series, there is no mystery to solve, but that doesn’t take away from being a hot non-stop read.
Abigail Turner is secretary to CEO’s Grayson and Remington Mann. Abigail does her job great with only one issue, every time she is near either of the twins she studders as they make her nervous even after over six months of working for them. Wh
Amanda Showalter
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you like BDSM and Dom type books that this is for you. If you like twins and multiple people then you will enjoy this. Remington and Grayson are rich and are twins. They are both Dominants and they like to share the same Sub and move on. That is until they meet Abby who works for them who is your normal day to day type girl. Enter 2 extremely gorgeous, power, and rich alpha males who want her and you get an explosive book. The problem is she is off limits because she works for them until they ...more
Literary Epic
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Double Down & Dirty is exactly what it says in the title! Wow, what a novella!

Garyson and Remington are rich and powerful CEOs, and they’re also Doms. They only ever scene together and never in a million years think that their hot secretary would ever be into the BDSM lifestyle or into a relationship with the both of them.

When the three of them get it together… holy moly. Gray and Remi just blew it out of the park!

This was such a HOT book. I cannot blame Abigail one bit for having wicked fa
Stacy Ross
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a sweet HOT story

Abby works as a secretary for two gorgeous brothers who own a very successful music firm. She thinks they are out of her league especially because they are currently sleeping with one of their recording artists who is the typical tall, blond, skinny, conceited type. What she doesn't know is they secretly are very interested in her but have a " employees are off limits " rule, but after they catch Abby " entertaining " herself while imagining she is with both of them they de
Carolyn
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Abigail Turner has a secret crush on her bosses, Grayson and Remington Mann. She thinks she has no chance with them. Gray and Remi are twins who share a business and theirs women. They have a thing for their beautiful secretary but had agreed in the past to not mix business with pleasure. Things are a changing though and you really need to read tho find out just what happens! I love anything written by this author and she does not disappoint in this one.
Mona williams
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this was a first book of yours i read and i loved it! its about two brothers that want there secretary but are affraid of the rules of the workplace. they are doms and they want her to be there submissive. only one problem a woman wants them back and will do anything to get them back! thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Melanie Marnell
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Abigail has lusted after her twin bosses ever since she started working for them. Gray and Remi feel the same but have never acted on those feelings because she is, after all, an employee . A private moment leads to a change of heart for all after a fun filled sexy weekend in Vegas. The trio find what's missing in their lives.
Kirsty Adams
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not usually a fan of Novellas, as I’m greedy and just want more words, but this novella really hits the spot! Good plot, a hot trio where the characters were all likeable, and smoldering sex scenes. Samantha is a truly gifted story teller and I congratulate on her on another hit!
Marion Lent
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fast & Fun

Triple D gives us Gray and Remi's story that is HAWT! All I can say is that Abigail is one very, very lucky lady. Their story moves quickly, leaving a scorched path in its wake. As usual, Samantha leaves us wanting more.....devious author, that's what she is!
MARY WILSON
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book!!

As usual, Samantha A Cole has done an excellent job of writing!!! I love this book!! If you have read the other Trident Security books, you feel right at home with Gray, Remi and Abby!! Their story is wonderfully told!!
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, romance
I loved this book! I really liked these characters and watching their story unfold. I laughed, cried, and wanted to slap someone silly. I was quickly swept in the story and didn't want to put the book down. I can't wait to read the other books in this series!

I received a copy of this book fro the author, my review has been voluntarily submitted.
Lori Amey
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a 5 star plus read!!!

Every time I read one of this author's books, it's like falling in love for the first time. Butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating double time. They story of Remi, Abby and Gray was so well written, it would hard not to fall in love with them. As always, it was nice to catch up with the other couples from the series. I can't wait to see what comes next. This is a must read, I would recommend it for all to read.
Maria Clark
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!

I love Samantha's writing. She has a way of making you vested in the characters and reading every story whether it is typical of what you would normally read or not. I absolutely love Abigail. She may seem shy, but she will fiercely protect what is hers, and she wants Remi and Gray. These twins are everything you would want in your men. Will they be able to keep their hands off the secretary? After all, they have agreed she is off limits as she is the CEOs secretary. As always I am anxiousl
Goodreads Librari...: Please combine 3 13 Jan 21, 2017 02:36PM
Samantha A. Cole is a retired policewoman and former paramedic who is thrilled to add author to her list of exciting careers. She has lived her entire life in the suburbs of New York City and is looking forward to becoming a snow-bird between New York and Florida someday. Her two fur-babies, Jinx and Bella, keep her company and remind their mom to take a break from writing every once in a while to ...more

Doms of the Covenant (3 books)
  • Entertaining Distraction (Doms of the Covenant #2)
  • Hammered & Nailed (Doms of the Covenant #3)