Start by marking “Orniainthi (Orniainthi: Demi-goddess of the Sea Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Orniainthi (Orniainthi: Demi-goddess of the Sea Book 1)

Read Book

Orniainthi (Orniainthi: Demi-goddess of the Sea Book 1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Eight years ago, an incident during a group dive resigns noted oceanographer Dr. Viola E. Foy to a desk job. But an urgent call forces Dr. Foy to return to the ocean. She finds herself partnering with Dr. Devin Strucker-an estranged colleague who’s now the VP of the Future Underwater Colonization Agency (FUCA)-for an exciting sea expedition.
But Dr. Foy’s betrayed and
Paperback, 1, 224 pages
Published March 31st 2017 by Self-published through Smashwords, Nook Press, and Kindle

To ask other readers questions about Orniainthi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Orniainthi

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Orniainthi (Orniainthi: Demi-goddess of the Sea Book 1)
Jocasta Nu's Padawan
Great mermaid adventure I'm hoping that there's a sequel as I would like to follow Orniainthi and her friends on another adventure.
T.C.
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kyoko M.
marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2017
Divya
marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2018
The Musings of a Blerd is a writer, poet, and self-published author T.C. Harrison.

Between 2011 to 2016 the author wrote for a myriad of pop culture sites, before retiring. Six of T.C.’s comic book stories were published in the Womanthology and Grayhaven Comic’s The Gathering anthologies. Their short story “Uirusu” was first featured in the August 2014 Apocalyptic Fiction issue of The S
“Galloway pursed his lips and then gave a sly smirk. “I’ll admit I didn’t foresee this. You have become a prominent foe. I apologize for ridiculing you.”
“I accept your apology.”
“Good. Now it’s time to die.”
“Are you ready old man?”
Galloway sputtered out a laugh.
“Oh yes.”
“Then let’s end this.”
0 likes
“Now wasn’t the time for freaking out, I needed to know what the hell I’m dealing with. I took another breath and turned. Facing me was my former friend, their loyal sidekick, and the unwilling participant. “I’m insulted.”
Devin’s eyebrow arched. “Excuse me?”
“You heard me. Since I’ve been on this expedition, you’ve treated me as less than. You’ve insulted my intelligence, and not just mine but Mr. Chowdhry’s as well.”
Devin rose from their chair and approached the tube. “I apologize Vee, I didn’t mean-”
“I’m talking Dr. Strucker.” Devin returned to their seat. “If I’m one of the best scientists as you’ve claimed, then why haven’t you treat me that way? I want answers, real hardcore answers. Enough with the bullshit.”
Marahi burst into applause as Nurse Hughes stared in disapproval. “What?” He inquired. Devin shook their head.
“I said what I said Devin. I’ve been threatened, transformed into what I'm not sure, and you’ve kept me in the dark this whole time. It ends now.”
Devin stood again and replied, “You’re right Dr. Foy. I haven’t given you the respect you deserve. For that I’m sorry.” They then turned to Marahi. “I also apologize to you Mr. Chowdhry.”
Marahi grunted in acknowledgment.
“I accept your apology. Now get to the facts.”
0 likes