Start by marking “Mark and All the Magical Things” as Want to Read:
Mark and All the Magical Things

Mark and All the Magical Things

Mark has a problem. He's looking for love. Aided by mysterious and surprising magical things, in his search for love, Mark learns about himself and is transformed. This short story is filled with surprising moments of moving dialog and dark humor. You'll laugh and cry alongside Mark as he goes on an unwanted journey of personal discovery.
Published March 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Mark and All the Magical Things, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mark and All the Magical Things

Scarolet Ellis
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a story that I didn't think I would like. It was a great read and it has ups and downs threw the whole story I am glad I read this story. I recommend this book to all .
This is my honest and unbias opinion of the story.
Anonyma'am
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read some of these stories for free. I got the book because I wanted to be sure I hadn't missed any.

I now keep an eye out for Mr. Elkins' short stories and novels.
Shan Shwe
Jim Selby
Jan 15, 2019
Brian
Feb 20, 2019
I am an author living north of Baltimore, Maryland with my amazing wife and five incredible children. I write fictional urban fantasy and nonfiction essays about religion in America. I am the founder and a contributor to the online literary journal Short Fiction Break.

If you are interested in following my writing, click here to subscribe to my monthly newsletter.