Start by marking “Mark and All the Magical Things” as Want to Read:
Mark and All the Magical Things

Mark and All the Magical Things

A magical bathroom tile, a box of candy hearts, the smoke from a cigar -- Mark never knows where the next magical message will come from. Mark and all the Magical Things is filled with surprising moments of moving dialog, dark humor, and heartwarming soul-searching. You'll laugh, celebrate, and cry alongside Mark as you follow him on his unintentional journey of self-disco ...more
Published March 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Mark and All the Magical Things, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mark and All the Magical Things

Start your review of Mark and All the Magical Things
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a story that I didn't think I would like. It was a great read and it has ups and downs threw the whole story I am glad I read this story. I recommend this book to all .
This is my honest and unbias opinion of the story.
Anonyma'am
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read some of these stories for free. I got the book because I wanted to be sure I hadn't missed any.

I now keep an eye out for Mr. Elkins' short stories and novels.
Shan Shwe
Blake
Sep 04, 2019
Kim
Sep 16, 2019

• London Large Crime Thriller Series featuring Inspector Harry Hawkins: Books 1-3
  • Clint Wolf Boxed Set: Books 4 - 6
  • Crystalline Space (Dark Stars, #1)
  • Resurgent (Star Brigade, #1)
  • The David Rivers Series: Books 1-3: Greatest Enemy, Offer of Revenge, and Dark Redemption
  • A Sip of Murder (Japanese Tea Garden #1)
  • What Doesn't Kill You (Twisted #1)
  • Azrael
  • Forgotten Crimes
  • The Mystery of the Indian Diadem (A Sherlock Holmes and Elizabeth Bennet Mystery Book 2)
  • Gone With The Ghost (Murder By Design #1)
  • Atlantis Quadrilogy - Box Set (Books 1 - 4): Project Atlantis, Book 1 - Destination Atlantis, Book 2 - Colony Atlantis, Book 3 - Beyond Atlantis, Book 4
  • Ollie Stratford Cozy Mysteries: 5 Book Box Set: An Ollie Stratford Cozy Mystery
  • Underway (The Treasure Coast Suspense Series Book 1)
  • Murder On Magazine (Skip Langdon #10)
  • The Sigma Imperative (The Synth Crisis Book 3)
  • Second Chance in Sampson's Quarry (Sampson's Quarry Mystery #3)
  • The Unsung Frame (The Synth Crisis Book 2)
I am an author living north of Baltimore, Maryland with my amazing wife and five incredible children. I write fictional urban fantasy and nonfiction essays about religion in America. I am the founder and a contributor to the online literary journal Short Fiction Break.

If you are interested in following my writing, click here to subscribe to my monthly newsletter.