Start by marking “Shameless (White Lies Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Shameless (White Lies Duet, #2)

Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  1,598 Ratings  ·  218 Reviews
The second and final book in the sexy and tantalizing White Lies Duet from New York Times Bestselling Author Lisa Renee Jones.

Nick "Tiger" Rogers, sought out Faith Winter with revenge as his agenda. He made her his obsession. He seduced her. He made her want him. He made here trust him. And then he trusted her. He wanted her. He loved her.
But now, the lies will be exposed
ebook
Published July 11th 2017 by Julie Patra Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Shameless, please sign up.
Alison📖📚🌺☁️ Well it says in the summary that it's the final book so I don't think there's going to be a third book...

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I am happy to report that this book did not take the path into the whole BDSM club scene direction. I didn't really want it to. This heroine is very far from being a submissive and I really really liked her. She's an artist whose career is about to take off.

➦I bet sometimes you wonder how I go about my creative process of picking these awesome albeit sometimes completely out of place gifs... And I cannot tell you because, just like the heroine of this book, I am allowed to have a secret or two.
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |

BOOK 1 IS MY FAVE LRJ STORY THUS FAR.

Book 2 in duet
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |

Books in White Lies duet should be read in order:
Book 1: Provocative
Book 2: Shameless
Coco.V
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A seductive, addictive, suspenseful read !

The White Lies Duet is an emotional roller coaster that delivers a powerful punch to the heart. Faith and Nick’s electrifying and passionate story grabbed my attention from the very first scene, with just the right balance of suspense, intrigue, sizzling sex and mounting emotional attachment between the characters, not to mention an impressive insight into the characters’ psyche. The dialogue is smart, seductive, mesmerizing, well executed and flows effo
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nick "Tiger" Rogers. <3 You ruined me!!! OMG I loved this duet sooo much. ;)

"I’m going to do things to you that you won’t forget for the rest of the day. And that is a promise.”

Dilek VT
Book 2 starts where Book 1 ended.

SHAMELESS is full of action, suspense & mystery. It is really captivating.

The bond between the couple gets stronger. They have fights or problems but they get out of them even stronger.

It is clear that the lies and secrets will be their downfall. Nick doesn’t tell the truth to Faith for a long time and when she discovers it, she feels really betrayed.

The problems arise, they cause a short time separation (no cheating during separation) and the consolation co
Lisa Jones
May 18, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

So if you haven't heard yet, the audio for the WHITE LIES DUET (Provocative and Shameless) are available now! They're both narrated by Grace Grant and Lance Greenfield. PLUS if you own the ebooks, you can upgrade to the audio version for just $1.99! That's an absolute steal when it comes to audiobooks! This upgrade used to be $7.49 each!

GET THE AUDIOBOOKS HERE: http://bit.ly/WhiteLiesDuetAudible

Haven't heard of the WHITE LIES DUET? Check out the description for book one:
There are those moments i

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're back with Faith and Nick - right in that second where we left them.
And if you're a bookalzheimer-sufferer like me - Lisa explains what happens in the first book in a quick 2-page summary before the book starts! I loved that!

Now in the second book Nick is trying to find out why his dad believed Faith to be dangerous. And he is scared to keep on hiding why he went after her in the first place - to find out if she's a killer. Because once she knows, he'll probably lose her. He's pretty sure h
Natalie The Biblioholic
I couldn’t wait to dig into the continuation of Tiger’s story. Have you met this man? He’s everything! He’s intelligent, quick-witted, funny, intense, intimidating, successful, rich, handsome, sexy as hell, and the list goes on. I’m a sucker for this man.

In the conclusion to the White Lies duet, Nick is trying to:
✼ find the link between his father and Faith’s mother,
✼ figure out why the winery is on anyone’s radar,
✼ distinguish between friend and foe,
✼ keep his secrets close to his chest until
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️

The ending of Nick "Tiger" Rogers and Faith Winter's fairytale. When I started the book, the author wrote a synopsis of what happened in Provocative. That was such a nice touch catching up the reader with past events leading to the beginning of the start of this story!!

I loved Nick and Faith and I loved the passion they shared for one another. A fierce and protective lawyer and a creative up and coming artist. Their relationship was intense, sexy, and passionate. But there were still lies and se
arabia
What I loved most about this book was the chemistry between the two main characters. At times it bordered on being a little too much, but I actually didn't mind that.

description

What I wasn't too crazy about was much more than that, unfortunately.

1) Grammar: Overall, it was so-so. For the most part I was able to just let it go, but then there were sentences like this:

"Money doesn't matter," Faith.. A place we love does." He strokes my hair. "Okay?"

2) The Cover: Didn't match the description given for Faith
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Book Review For: 'Shameless' By Lisa Renee Jones 'Shameless' By Lisa Renee Jones is Book Two in the "White Lies Duet" series. This book continues the story of Nick "Tiger" Rogers and Faith Winter. The first book "Provocative" began their story so I think to fully enjoy this book you should read that one first. But, Ms Jones writing allows for you to catch up to their story if you choose not to read the first book. Nick had never met Faith before until he choose to attend the Reid Winter Winery o ...more
-S♡
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
★5 Stars! Shameless... An unforgettable, intense, steamy, suspenseful duet that takes you on a captivating journey you do not want to miss!
“That anger of yours can burn me alive, sweetheart, but I’m still going to be here and I’m still not going to let you go.”

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

The conclusion to the White Lies Duet was riveting and intriguing. Nick was sweet, romantic, dominant and supportive. Faith found her true inner-self and trusted Nick to guide her in the right direction.

Nick and Faith both have issues with their parents. Nick has come to terms with his … Faith is still having issues. She can’t face the truth about either of them, she can’t get the doubts out of her head. She has come to trust Nick to be there for her but still has concerns. She can stil
Christina Pannell
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good. I hate that it took me longer to read but life Happens and with 2 boys sometimes it takes longer than I'd like to get lost in a book.
This was part two of the white lies duet. Provocative and then Shameless
I love Nick and Faith. I had a feeling all the lies and deceit would catch up with him.
There was definitely suspense, action, love, romance, anger, betrayal, hurt , all throughout this book. It was captivating and I enjoyed reading it.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Nick had never met Faith before until he choose to attend the Reid Winter Winery open house, with the mind set to get all the infor
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
I really liked the first book in this duet, Provocative. It was differrent and involving.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same about Shameless. This one almost bored me, it took me a while to read it and I couldn't get into the story. I feel like there was much more sex than an actual story.

Was it entertaining? Yes. Was it hot? Yes! But a book should be more than that for me. I usually like Lisa Renee Jones' books, although I see a recurring theme in her books: too much sex and drama and little ac
Carlotta
Sep 10, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5
Emma
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-wishlist
3.5/5
It is so hard to write a review when the plot has so many suspense elements within it. Renee left us with a doozy of a cliffhanger at the end of Provocative. Not only where readers left wondering in what way Faith could be dangerous but also and for me, more importantly what Nick was gong to do with this piece of information.

I loved the way the plot played out with regards Nick and Faith's relationship. digging beneath the surface and uncovering their deepest secrets, exposing themselves em
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Books like this one are why I enjoy Lisa Renee Jones. This was so great, with great characters and scenes that were long enough that by the end of the book, you really felt that you know the characters.

And, that matters as this is a really character driven story, and knowing the relationships, the ties and the connections matters a lot.

This is also the second book in a duet, so any review is difficult as it gets really close to accidentally giving away a spoiler,
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-2017
Shameless (White Lies Duet #2) by Lisa Renee Jones
4 stars!!

“I’ll be the killer. You be the artist. And maybe you’ll tame the beast along the way. But I wouldn’t count on it.”

I have been eagerly anticipating Shameless, after all, who wouldn’t be after the ending of Provocative. This duet has been all about the action from the very start and in true Lisa Renee Jones fashion she starts as she means to go on…action…suspense…intrigue…action…suspense…intrigue. This was a rollercoaster of a ride no
Anja
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it

Lisa
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2018
Audible. Narrated by Grace Grant and Lance Greenfield.
Sandy S
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing

RELEASE DATE: July 11, 2017

But now, the lies will be exposed, the truth revealed.
Hearts will be broken. Lives shattered.
Nick. Faith.
The truth. The
Jade Violet
I was worried about reading Shameless having heard people complain there wasn't enough about the winery but was pleasantly surprised to find I didn't agree.

Shameless picks up with Nick wondering about Faith's part in the possible murders of his father and mother due to a cryptic note he found in his father's effects while Faith and he were happily playing house. The book quickly moves past that little tidbit and like two people who are intertwined and obsessed with each other, albeit both damage
❤Sana❤
Aug 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, series
3,5 stars!

“You want real, sweetheart. I’ll show you real.” I scoop her up into my arms and I start walking, heading into the bedroom. And as tempting as the idea is to strip her naked and show her my many different versions of real, I have another destination in mind. A place where I show her just how naked she’s made me.”

As much as I enjoyed Provocative, Shameless was a little bit long and boring. And I must confess that there were times when I just wanted to delete the book from my kindle and
Cami
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
In the conclusion of Nick & Faith’s story Faith was able to be true to herself and her needs as an artist and individual…....And Nick even with all his dominant ways is so supportive of her pursuing her art and he is so swoon worthy in this book.

Faith always had a good relationship with her father but not her mother and after their deaths certain things have been brought to her attention about their lives and it is making her confused and causing many other questions & concerns. She has
Mags
The conclusion to Nick and Faiths story was enjoyable to read. It certainly drew me in and kept me engaged throughout. Although it did take me a few chapters to really get into it, and if I'm honest I did find the last few chapters a little rushed. Especially with the revelations surrounding the Winery, the deaths of Faiths mum and Nicks dad and Nicks own secrets. I also felt certain things were left unfinished and I thought Faith did forgive Nick a little too easily. Considering how she reacted ...more
Halime   Yazıcı Mimaroğlu
Just one complaining second book was like a bit more suspence or thriller but I love it too..
CM
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lulu
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this story and the characters but it could’ve been done in one book only, it was too spread out. Also the ending was rushed and I saw the “plot twist” coming miles away.
Some Like It Hot!: тeaѕer тυeѕday~ Shameless 2 48 Jul 13, 2017 12:44AM
Fifty Shades of R...: July BOTM ~ Shameless by Lisa Renee Jones 1 48 Jul 06, 2017 06:20AM
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

In add
More about Lisa Renee Jones

White Lies Duet (2 books)
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“I want you to be there.”

“Why, Faith?”

“Because that painting was the first one I painted for me in a very long time. And you’re the first thing I’ve done for me in a very long time.”
0 likes
“Sweetheart, if a box of chocolate and some flowers win you over, then you weren’t ever mine to start with. But you are mine. He just doesn’t know it yet. - Nick” 0 likes