Start by marking “The Maiden: Revelations (Volume 1)” as Want to Read:
The Maiden: Revelations (Volume 1)

The Maiden: Revelations (Volume 1)

For most of her life Ryen Cardona has known exactly who she is and what responsibilities her future holds. She welcomes them, revels in them. To the outside world Ryen Cardona is a confident, intelligent acquisitions agent for the European Arts Council, traveling between Europe's most famous museums, collecting pieces, and planning fundraisers, but at the end of the day th ...more
Published March 14th 2017 by createspace

Jessica Johnson
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! I loved the characters. I think it was written to keep the story moving along at a good pace. Just enough drama to keep you guessing, without long explainations or repeating itself. I loved all of the drama and twists and turns. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mira
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm not a fan of the witch/vampire book genre but I enjoyed this one much more than I initially thought I would. If you're a fan of the genre, I recommend giving this one a read 😊
Darlene Johnson
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book
Kelsey Epner
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Right off the bat, I was intrigued with the premise of the book featuring a vampire and a witch…but it was so much better than I expected! The author weaves the past and present together for a story that hooks you right from the beginning. I suggested this book for my book club and everyone else loved it as much as I did. We are hoping for a sequel soon because of the cliffhanger ending.
Polly Barreto
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just a little note – this book does end in a cliffhanger, so it’s a good thing book two is out!

The genre of Fantasy is not my usual go-to and wasn’t quite sure what to expect when I started reading this book. Holy cow was I in for a ride! The story of Ryen Cardona (a witch) and Cash Di Marco (a vampire) had me sitting on the edge of my seat!

I absolutely love Ryen and Cash and the fact that fate has decided that these two characters need to be soul mates. But, can they?

Ryen Cardona is a witch an
MaryH
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was recommended to me by a friend. Once I started reading I did not want to put it down. I can’t wait to find out what happens to Ryen and Cash in the next book. The book is about so much more than their love story. All of the characters have wonderful personalities and backgrounds that make them very interesting. The way their lives intertwine is part of the plot. I enjoyed this book a lot.
Scott Sammons
Cliffhanger! 3.5 stars for not finishing the job.

An otherwise exemplary but of dark fantasy romance is upended by a glaring cliffhanger that leaves the reader in an awkward lurch. Such things need a warning label in large red font with black borders. Well written, ,nicely edited, endearing characters and quality worldbuilding, the only complaint is the unpalatable non ending. I look forward to the completion of the story...however long that may take.
Donna Britt
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riviting!

What an ending and caught totally off guard. I never saw it coming and can't wait to read the next book!
Kate Varnum
Jun 02, 2017
Lori Brecht
Jun 04, 2017
Kristine Plum
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Erin
Charlotte
Nov 22, 2018
Donna Stewart
Dec 08, 2018
Growing up in rural Central Iowa, where the closest neighbor was at least 1/2 a mile down the gravel road and her brothers being 7 & 10 years older, gave Kristine plenty of opportunities to use and hone her imagination. From acting out stories with her Barbies, to pretending she was being held captive and guarded by vicious dogs (aka puppies her dad raised), she found ways to entertain herself ...more