Start by marking “Dane” as Want to Read:
Dane

Dane

Dane Kauffman: Rich, smart, handsome, and selfless. He’s content with the direction of his life, until the moment he stares into her green eyes.

Eden Clare: Determined, headstrong, and independent. Searching for a job, answers, and a purpose, she has no room for anything else. Until she glances in his direction.

Crossing paths, tempting fate—Dane must make the ultimate dec
ebook
Expected publication: May 2017 by Leddy Harper (first published November 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Dane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dane

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡

There are moments when being a blogger that is supposed to be reviewing a book is a really hard thing. When you check my reviews for Leddy Harper you will know that I really love her writing and all of the books I read so far received good reviews.

SO…

Being honest here is a really tough thing for me but I can not help myself and with a small tear in my eye I must give this book a review of only 2 stars. It is not her writing style or the development of the story – all of that was terrific as usua
Annmarie
Mar 19, 2017 Annmarie rated it it was amazing
Dane was about three characters whose lives became interwoven together. Dane was sharing a life with Gabi when Eden transitioned into his life shedding insight into his mundane personal life.
Dane was the CEO of his own successful investment company. Dane's company helped fund and support many organizations. He was a highly respected businessman who had a business savvy image.
Dane thought he could conquer this one hurdle in his life with Gabi then move forward but he had no idea how big her issu
Jen
Mar 28, 2017 Jen rated it it was amazing
review to come..
Kim Doe
Apr 11, 2017 Kim Doe rated it really liked it
I instantly fell in love with Dane and Eden as a couple and were wanting them to be together from the very beginning. I had no idea how their story was going to end because of Gabi. So glad the book ended the way it did.
Dane - the epitome of perfection with his caring heart, selflessness and hotness.
Eden - always putting Dane before herself.
Gabi - OMG the tragedy of her life and the twists and turns.
Angela James
Mar 19, 2017 Angela James rated it it was amazing
The beauty and pain in this story will tear your heart to shreds and then it will slow be knitted back together with love. Dane is not your average male and there really needs to be more men like him in this world! And his story is glorious! Leddy Harper...your words are magic on a page and they transport me EVERY DAMN TIME! As I sit hear with tears in my eyes and emotion clogging my throat from the beauty of those written words, I just had to tell you how much I love this book! I can't wait for ...more
Ayekah
Mar 21, 2017 Ayekah rated it it was amazing
review to come
Shannon
Apr 21, 2017 Shannon rated it really liked it
I am a huge Leddy Harper fan. She has a writing style I love. Words flow easy and her characters are always intriguing. This book is chock full of emotional turmoil and brought about all the feels. It was highly engaging, and I did not want to put it down. This book revolves around the lives of three people and their place in each other's lives. It had an element of surprise as it was unclear throughout the book what any of the main 3 characters were going to do at any point in time.

I couldn't
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2017
French Press Bookworm Blog
Apr 21, 2017 French Press Bookworm Blog rated it really liked it
3.5 to 4 stars

Review to come
Kristie Verdurmen
Apr 23, 2017 Kristie Verdurmen rated it it was amazing
Wow! I can honestly say this is one of my all time favorite books! Leddy really outdid herself on this one!

I loved Dane, he's everything, literally, every woman could only dream of finding a man like him. But to be honest my fave character was Eden, I usually don't gush about the heroine in a book because obviously I love the men in my books, but Eden was amazing. She was tattooed and fun red hair, she was spunky yet shy, she was super smart and determined, she was also spontaneous and caring an
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author.

I received an ARC od Dane yesterday and I started reading immediately. On the first page I was like...hm... this is familiar... and then I realised that this is Leddy's Benevolent book published back in 2014 but with a new cover. I wasn't aware of this when I signed up for an ARC, but either way, I will say that this is so worth reading.

So yeah, I read this back in 2014. and I loved it!
Be aware that there are some sensitive subjects like love triangle and cheating
Lisa Pearcy
Apr 23, 2017 Lisa Pearcy rated it it was amazing
Dane is another beautiful story of love and understanding by Leddy Harper. This book connected with my own life on so many levels. From Gabi lying about her rapist to her dependecy on Dane. I started this book thinking I wasn't going to love it like I have her past works,but it was amazing. I am Dane in my relationship with my husband. the difference is that I've stayed and will continue to because I am in love with him. Depression is an awful thing to live with and involves your entire network ...more
Mona williams
Mar 28, 2017 Mona williams rated it it was amazing
this book was amazing! almost had me in tears. its about a man who has alot on his plate so to speak. he meets a woman that could be what he needs in life. can he find happiness or will he always suffer? thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
LisaMarie
LisaMarie is currently reading it
Angela DeMarco
Angela DeMarco marked it as to-read
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Bonnie Barrett
Bonnie Barrett marked it as to-read
Holly Ohanamomma
Holly Ohanamomma marked it as to-read
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
Ilze*
Ilze* marked it as to-read
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Paula D
Paula D marked it as to-read
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Shelly hammett
Shelly hammett marked it as to-read
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Diana David
Diana David marked it as to-read
Chrissyvs
Chrissyvs marked it as to-read
Candice Shaffer
Candice Shaffer marked it as to-read
Tracey Jacobi
Tracey Jacobi marked it as to-read
Cat Wright
Cat Wright marked it as to-read
Layla  Rathbone
Layla Rathbone marked it as to-read
Sandy Leigh
Sandy Leigh marked it as to-read
Mary Orr
Mary Orr marked it as to-read
Mari Zuniga
Mari Zuniga marked it as to-read
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Janet Ball
Janet Ball marked it as to-read
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2017
Leddy Harper had to use her imagination often as a child. She grew up the only girl in a house full of boys. At the age of fourteen, she decided to use that imagination and wrote her first book, and never stopped.

She often calls writing her therapy, using it as a way to deal with issues through the eyes of her characters.

She is now a mother of three girls, leaving her husband as the only man in a
More about Leddy Harper...