Start by marking “Who's Your Daddy?” as Want to Read:
Who's Your Daddy?

Who's Your Daddy?

Everyone’s bringing baggage to this baby shower…
Carmen James is nowhere near finished picking up the pieces after her divorce, and the last thing she needs is a positive pregnancy test. The fact that she doesn’t know for sure who the father is doesn’t help matters, but on the bright side, there’s only two candidates: Donovan, her best friend… or Isaac, his longtime boyfrie
315 pages
Published March 15th 2017 by Self-Published (first published August 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Who's Your Daddy?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who's Your Daddy?

Exina

Great, not really complicated storyline, easily solved conflicts, likeable though too perfect characters.
All in all, Who's Your Daddy? is a quite enjoyable read.
Steelwhisper

This was... okay. Underwhelming, but okay. Well enough written, though containing a couple of spag issues, sort of a Disney-version of polyamory and pregnancy with some artificial drama thrown in. I did finish it though, hence the two stars.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut...

Upon getting herself knocked up by a one night stand with two gay men, our heroine asks herself:

"How the hell was I going to take care of a baby when I could barely afford to take care of myself?"

Well, the one obvious answer - abortion - does
Bitchie
Aug 24, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
One of the better M/M/F books I have read.

Usually, the M/M/F books I read fall into one of three pitfalls for me:

The always gay/bi couple who suddenly decide they need a woman to "complete" them.

The one where everyone's having lots of sex, but while the M/F stuff gets every little detail, the M/M parts feel like an afterthought, with barely any on page detail.

And the one where the woman feels like an intrusion, and I spend most of the book wanting her to just go away, so I can read about the men
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

WOW, seriously that is my first thought as I finish this book. I have so many emotions and thoughts running through my head, I’m just going to hope I can put some coherent sentences together to try and explain why this book is beyond awesome.

Who’s Your Daddy is by far one of the best ménage love stories I have read in a long time. What makes this book different and interesting is the fact that the author, Lauren Gallagher, tells the story from all three p
Lindsay
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I came to this backwards, having read The Best Laid Plans first. There's no direct relationship between these books, but I can't help feel that Best Laid Plans is a second go by the author to tackle an interesting scenario, that of a male/male couple taking on a female third where a pregnancy is involved.

Actually these are very different books, and while I thought the later release was much better than this one, this certainly covered some interesting ground. In terms of romance, even the charac
Shari
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I attended Authors After Dark in New Orleans, I had the privilege to  attend a Menage reading which Lauren Gallagher was reading this book from. Lauren also goes by L.A. Witt, depending on the genre the book falls in depends on which name she uses. When she read, she said right off what the scene was from and when she got to the part where Carmen tells Isaac she is pregnant, a woman at the reading screamed out "Oh, Fuck!" It was embarrassing for the woman, but for the rest of us, at least m ...more
Renee Nicole
What can I say? This book was awesome!!

First of all, it was my first real m/m encounter in a novel. I know tons of people are into that, and I've never dismissed it. Just never got around to trying anything before. It was so perfect, though. I adored Don and Isaac, they were truly wonderful characters throughout the entire story.

Carmen was a pretty fantastic character as well, however I don't feel like we got as much insight into who she really was as we did the guys. Usually, I would have knock
Awilk -never sleeps-
I love Lauren Gallagher. Her books are always better then I expect them to be. This was no exception. The cover shows a group of very young looking characters, but in the actual story they were all older and more mature.

I liked the three of them, but Don was my favourite. Watching him struggle with his teenage son was touching and realistic.

The problem I had with this book was how easily they became three together. I bit more angst would have made it a bit more believable for me.

The epilogue was
~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
A friends to lovers story that was quite good. Carmen and long-time couple, Donovan and Isaac, have been friends and when recently divorced Carmen and the guys get uninhibited celebrating her divorce, an unplanned pregnancy ensues. I thought how the characters and their respective families handled the situation was pretty true to life. Donovan was a teen father whose teen son was causing typical teen-age angst and their back and forth was realistic.

The sexin' was pretty hot too.
Shelly
Stopped reading at 50%. I'm not a fan of one of the 'H' calling the 'h' a 'bitch' and of the 'h' calling one of the 'H's'a 'c*nt' - I completely lose interest and patience with that.
Beate
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story. It felt very real. Unlike most menage books, it wasn't over the top or unrealistic. The ending feels a little incomplete, too open ended to be satisfying. I got really invested in the characters in this book and I cared about what happened to them, so I wasn't entirely happy with how the book was left. Which is why I knocked it down to 4 stars instead of the 5 it would have gotten with a better ending.

Overall one of the better MMF books I've read in a really long while.
HJ
Aug 29, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mmf, menage
Meh.

Tons of internal monologue (from all 3 POVs in 1st person), with a small plot useful for justification of a lot of fucking, not making love, though apparently we're supposed to believe that this is realistic - especially for a 1st trimester, nauseated pregnant woman.

Would have been 2 stars, but I did like the epilogue, and a good (belated) parental conversation with the 16/17 year old teen unit.
Heather in FL
I do so enjoy a Lauren Gallagher story. And I do love a good menage.

In this one, we have Carmen, who married a douche and the divorced him once she realized it. She's been really good friends with Donovan and Isaac for a while, who are in a committed relationship. Donovan is bisexual. Isaac is not. Or at least he didn't realize he was. He'd been talking with Donovan about his curiosity about sex with women. (This seems so opposite of most "kinda bi" guys... normally they're straight and bi-curio
Sunne
Feb 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like this author because her stories are so substantial, not only lovey-dovey or just sex.

For example in this book she writes very intense about the Carmen's fears during the pregnancy, Don's fear to start again with a kid after he had already raised a boy till teenager age, Isaac realizing that despite he is a therapist, he can't do shit about their own problems.
And let's not forget that Don also has a teenage son living in house who brings his own share of problems.

Carmen is afraid
Josephine (biblioseph)
Ultimately drenched in sarcasm and sex, this baby (hah) is also overwritten.

Summing it a few GIFs because my, that is fun:

So, our heroine starts the tale in a pickle
 photo tumblr_m4o1kgkXLL1qgxjfp.gif

By her two best friends, who happen to be gay, mostly. But this opens the door to guilt-free, condom-less sex. A lot of it, in fact.
 photo tumblr_lwduoi72EL1r7iumto1_500.gif

And Because she's pregnant, she's like this:
 photo 6oIVE.gif

I don't know. There was a lot of healthy communication, clarification of boundaries, and love all around. Everyone was in a relatively good place, or at lea
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
This was more mellow than I was expecting. Don't get me wrong some pretty difficult issues were definitely dealt with (unexpected pregnancy, rebelling teen, ménage, new love and disapproving parents) but it was firmly in the realm of believability. Having all 3 sides telling their story helped keep the story well rounded.

I will say, that as much as I enjoyed the story, it did seem to be missing that undefinable emotion that makes you fall in love with the characters. Perhaps it was the narrative
Jessica Mahler
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's not often I find a polyamorous romance that really comes together. This one does in spades. Real people dealing with real problems in a really awkward situation come together to support each other and on the way discover that the one thing they really want is each other. Add in some difficult parents, a teenager who doesn't know how to talk with his dad, and the really unexpected baby that starts it all.
Emma
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book!

I didn't suspect the ending, and I loved that most of the conflict was internal. The three people and their dynamic was tense, the family issues believable (my parents would have been just as hard on me if I was in this situation) and the ending was touching.

I'll be reading more of Ms. Gallagher's work, and I suspect I will enjoy it all as well.

Julianna
Aug 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. It covered all the emotions involved as well as looking at how it affected the rest of the families. It was not all happiness and light which drew me into the story even more. Loved it!
Melissa Kendall
Aug 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-f
Thoroughly loved this so well written and the emotions and situation the leads find themselves in is dealt with in such an amazing manner. Might have even brought a tear to my eye toward the end. Not to mention the sex is fricking hot!!!
Tracy Schoenberg
Mar 12, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Terrible on many levels.
ms bookjunkie
(I have to say, I was turned off by the title, but as it's a Samhain book I checked it out anyway, read the excerpt and clicked to buy.)

Hot, serious, realistic and emotionally satisfying.
Cordykitten
Love the three different POVs; works well to tell the story without repeating it.
Emily
Mar 01, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book and want to read more by this author. I wish she would have written more about the everyday life of them getting use to being a threesome.
Erin
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Saccharine and struggles

I liked the idea of this story. I may read romances but I'm not one for romcoms. But this one? Would make a great movie or series and I would watch it.

Alcohol impairment usually doesn't make for great decision making. In this case a few bottles of wine in celebration of Carmen's divorce has brought 3 friends closer than they might have become otherwise. Curiosity, attraction, alcohol, affection and a deep friendship have created a new life. Carmen is struggling to put he
Bobbi
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who’s Your Daddy? By Lauren Gallagher. I absolutely loved his story! Couldn’t put it down! Loved all three of the main characters. Loved that you got to know all three of the characters points of view. Carmen who has just finally got her divorce, her best friend Donovan and Issac Don’s long time partner. The story starts with a celebration of Carmen’s divorce add gets crazy from there.
I’ve now read several books by this author under this and another name and I can truly say she has become one of
Christy Pearson
3 stars

Well. Spoiler alert

You do mot in fact find out who he daddy is. I was so into this book and I was yes I can not wait until we find out who the daddy is and the whole time I am pulling for issac... Yes we never ever find out who that is ugh that is. I also feel like the characters (yes while they were strong) they just didn't click well together.. I like all consuming love and this just didn't do it for me.
Sue
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love comes in many different configurations and Carmen, Donovan and Isaac must figure out how their lives will change when faced with an unexpected consequence of a celebration that included way too much wine. Can Carmen reconcile all of her feelings about life, family and these two men and can Don and Isaac deal with their personal issues in order to provide what is so desperately needed.
Lauren P Frey
Who's your Daddy?

This was an erotic romance with a decent storyline. Carmen had a one night stand with her couple gay/bisexual best friend's, Isaac and Don, drunk, to celebrate her divorce and got pregnant.
Brenda
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unusual romance!

This is a fun story and it's told well. There is pretty graphic sex without being gross, and emotional interchanges ring true. My only criticism is the question asked by the book's title is never answered.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Risk Is A Four-Letter Word (Four-Letter Word #1)
  • Hurt
  • Erica's Choice
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Rescued (Three's Allowed, #2)
  • Colors of Love (Speed, #2)
  • One-Two Punch
  • Worlds Apart
  • Monica's Secret (Erogenous Zones, #1)
  • Polished (Polished, #1)
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • Enticement
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • One Wicked Night
  • Missing Linc
  • Becoming Three (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana, #6)
  • Destiny Calls
  • Fournicopia (Delta Heat, #2)
Also writes as L.A. Witt