Start by marking “Seduced by the Tide (Dragon Soul, #2)” as Want to Read:
Seduced by the Tide (Dragon Soul, #2)

Seduced by the Tide (Dragon Soul #2)

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  151 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
Meet the Beteferoce brothers. Five dragon shifters, each with a strong elemental power. And each with a fierce desire to find his soul mate…

Deke has yet to meet a man who gives him a rush. Coast Guard rescue has kept the dragon shifter busy, but there's no harder work than finding a mate. Then comes Bryan. Bearded and inked, the personal trainer turned mechanic smells o
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 229 pages
Published June 26th 2017 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Seduced by the Tide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced by the Tide

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
2 Didn't work for me stars

*Spoilers*

Seduced by the tide is the first book I have read by Sean Michael and it really didn't work for me. I was in the mood for some fated mate, M/M shifter love, but there was no meat to this story. It was all sex. Now don't get me wrong I enjoy smut as much as the next woman but the key to good smut is length. We readers all know smut is low on plot and character development, but hot on smexy time, so 100 pages or less works best for me otherwise it gets repetit
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Utterly ridiculous.

This book is legit bananas. Bananas!

I'll admit that I enjoyed the first book in the series (Branded by Flames), but this one was just too over-the-top for me.

I should say that this book is for Sean Michael superfans only. It is just SO Sean Michael.

We get the typical checklist:
Guy who thinks he is a top but he is really an uber-bottom
BDSM and kinkiness with a guy who keeps insisting he is strictly vanilla
Insta-love
"Baby" and other cloying nicknames

I mean, I could go on an
Sophia Triad
Aug 20, 2017 rated it liked it
The second story is about Deke Beteferoce the Coast Guard /Dragon and Bryan the mechanic. Bryan is the neighbor and an ex-fling of Shae, Jake’ mate from the first book of the series.

The book follows the same pattern as book 1. So, there is lots of food, sex and snugness. And a dragon flight for Bryan.
Veronica of V's Reads
Deke is the youngest of the dragon-shifter Beteferoce family and isn't quite convinced his eldest brother, Jake, is telling the truth about finding his "mate," Shae, but he's willing to check out this arrangement and see for himself. Plus, Deke noticed that Shae's neighbor and good friend, Bryan, is a fit specimen he'd like to get to know better. With Jake and Shae being obnoxiously in love, and thoroughly uncivilized in their sexy behavior, Deke is more-than-happy for Bryan's offer of a spare b ...more
Jordan
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alphabookclub
4/5 Stars for the second book in the Dragon Soul series. This one was hands down better than the first but I did love that Jake and Shae still had pretty significant parts in this book.

So this book starts off with Deke, who is Jake's brother and also a dragon shifter. Always being drawn to the water, Coast Guard Rescue was a natural job for him. He loved being in and around the water and was submerged in a pool any chance he got. Coming to visit Jake and Shae while he was on vacation was a natur
Deborah
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Seduced By the Tide is book two in the Dragon Soul Series and this story is about dragon shifter, Deke, the youngest Beteferoce brother. Deke noticed Bryan, next door neighbor to Jake and Shae-Book one Branded By Flames, when he came to visit his brother Jake after telling him about finding his mate. Deke returns on leave from the Coast Guard and gets to finally meet Bryan.

Bryan is highly smitten with Deke, and Deke makes his interest known. Both decide a week of fun while Deke is on leave is ju
Angie
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy to read and review for Wicked Reads

I will admit I am a HUGE Sean Michael fan, not sure there isn't a book that I haven't liked. However, I freaking LOVE this series and I am not really into the whole paranormal/shifter thing. I loved the first book and couldn't wait until the next one was out and now that I am done with the 2nd one I need the 3rd one ASAP!!!! We met Bryan in the first book, he is Shae's best friend and neighbor. When Shae's boyfriend Jake's brother Deke comes f
Charly
Jul 10, 2018 rated it liked it
If you liked the first, you’ll probably like this one

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 5/10

PROS:
- There are some fun little additional details here and there to the dragon lore Michael began establishing in the first Dragon Soul story. The author also includes some funny old-timey references that remind the reader now and then that the dragon characters are centuries old.
- Brian is a bit more innocent than most of this author’s characters (or at leas
Avid Reader
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Seduced by the Tide (Dragon Soul #2) by Sean Michael
4 stars
M/M Shifter Romance with hints of BDSM
Triggers: Loss of family, institutionalization
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Bryan was seen in the previous book. He is Shae's good friend and neighbor. They have a great relationship, but we know that Shae belongs with Jake. What we don't know is whether or not Deke will find a mate in Bryan.

When Deke sees Bryan there is instant chemistry. Both are attracted to each othe
Christine
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it

This was a good story but there was so much sex (not that it's a bad thing ;) ) but it kinda distract from the meat of the story. I liked how the issue with Bryan and his upbringing colored his views on sexuality were told but I thought there could have been so much more done with the issue.
Tammy
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review, m-m, paranormal
I am liking this series better and better.
JenCW
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, shifters

Deke is a dragon and works for the Coast Guard; he has a natural affinity for water from his dragon side. He comes to visit his brother Jake and finally gets to meet Bryan. Bryan lives next door to Shae and Jake and is good friends with Shae.

Bryan is highly attracted to Deke. He thinks they'll just have a few days of fun together since Deke is on leave. It quickly becomes apparent that something more is going on and neither wants to walk away. Deke is pretty sure Bryan is his mate, bu
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, fantasy, m-m, romance
Seduced by the Tide is the second book in the Dragon Soul series, and this time we focus on Deke, the youngest of Beteferoce brothers. He saw Bryan when Jake and Shae were bonding, but not really to speak to. Still, he liked what he saw then. This time, Jack and Shae are happily together, their bond in full force. Deke is on a week's holiday and gets more than he bargained for when he and Bryan turn up for a grill. The attraction is there, and Deke moves it quickly onwards, listening to what Bry ...more
Tina
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seduced by the Tide is the second book in the Dragon Soul series by author Sean Michael. I really loved the pacing on this book. Felt action packed, and the romance was well done.
I have not read this story before and was not lost reading this story. I want more from this series!! I super felt connected to all the characters and want more dragons.
Deke is the youngest Beteferoce dragon shifter. He is a fire dragon. All of them have strong elemental powers. He is destined to find a mate he has just
Melanie
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words review

Rating: 4 stars out of 5

For the full review visit http://wp.me/p220KL-aHw on 6/3

From that review: " There is no question that Sean Michael writes hot, sexy men and combustible sex scenes.  That's in abundance here with dragon shifter Deke and his soul mate Bryan.  This is not a 1- story but 10 as their scenes together almost set the room on fire, ironic when one dragon's element is water.  But I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

Seduced by the Tide by
Cee Brown
**)
.•.•*) .•*)
(.• (.•`*4 seducing stars

I can't say which book touched me more, this or book one Branded by Flames, but I felt more at home with coast guard dragon Deke and as the author described him: Bearded and inked, the personal trainer turned mechanic, Bryan.

Maybe it was the way Bryan resisted throughout the book, failing to believe what was right in front of him. Or the way Deke lit up from inside with his want and need for Bryan. The heat was real, the chemistry undeniable. Even though th
Diane Dannenfeldt
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 200-300_pgs, m-m, pnr
I liked this book better than the first one. We actually get some background on Bryan, and it broke my heart especially when he thought he was still back (view spoiler). I am hoping that we will run across his brother at some point, that would be awesome. I still would like more background of the dragons and to see their "home". Again this was a story of, mate, mine, tons of sex and eat massive amounts of steak. It's a good thing the brothers are loaded to keep up w ...more
2kasmom
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
This is book # 2, in the Dragon Soul series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader enjoyment and understanding, and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this series in order.

Bryan has never met anyone like Deke. He has never had anyone take to wanting him so bad. He has also never felt this way about anyone else.

Deke is shocked to find out his brother's hot neighbor is interested in him. They work to find common ground. There are still secrets and surprises in store.

This book
AyoDollFace
This was a difficult read to get through. About half way I had to put it down to read something else (5 other books) because I couldn't take these MCs calling each other 'man', 'boy' or 'baby' another second or repeated or single words during sex. 'Love, love, love' or 'need'. I also could not take the fact that these men live off sleep, sex, and steak. Like, really!?! You could take out all the unnecessary 'mans' 'boys' and 'baby boys' so you can add some character to these MCs, please!!

I'm no
NP
Aug 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
Dear God, this was boring AF. Was there a plot? I didn't think there was a plot, but I can't say for sure given I DNF'd pretty damn quick. There was zero chemistry between the MCs, there was nothing special about them (and by special I mean stand out, quirky, endearing attributes. Not Mary Sue special). Did that first love scene really last 20 pages? I was skimming pretty hard, but I recall reading about sensitive nipples, skimming around 5 pages and there was still talk of nipples. Skimming ano ...more
Theresa
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars Much better than the first book. Good character development for both Bryan and Deacon. Bryan had a lot of issues to work through and Deacon was so compassionate and patient. Their relationship was very sweet and strong. The sex was kinky and fun. Shae wasn't such a loser in this installment.
Beebs
Book 2, Dragon Soul

The blurb says it all really. Two very hot men, lots of very hot sex and a HEA. What more could you want??

It's a fun read with very little angst and we catch up with the characters from the previous book who are still very much enjoying their HEA. I liked it!

*Received from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
Max Cornish
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love it again. Seduced by the tide is nice. Good dialogues and everything but lack of adventure. Only exploring their love feels kind of... dunno vanilla, I guess. But I’d read it again. Going on a break(reading other series) before attacking bound by thorns.
Bree Nead
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5✨
John-Torleif  Harris
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exactly what I was craving

Deke and Bryan were so very hot together! This series is so much fun to read, I can't wait to meet all of the Beteferoce brothers and their soul mates.
Katherine
Ok. Lots of sex, til it became tedious. The rest was eating steaks and back and forth “I’m a dragon”, “No you can’t be”, repeat.

Bought from kobo
Sheilad37
Nov 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Similar story line to the first. Good book. Looking forward to the next book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more
More about Sean Michael

Dragon Soul (5 books)
  • Branded by Flames (Dragon Soul, #1)
  • Bound by Thorns (Dragon Soul, #3)
  • Born of Air (Dragon Soul, #4)
  • Owned by Fate (Dragon Soul #5)