Start by marking “Only You” as Want to Read:
Only You

Only You

Twenty-four years ago Alex met the love of her life.

Sixteen years ago she was engaged to marry her soulmate, but Fate had other plans and tore them apart.

I’m a mother, a wife and an owner of a beauty salon. To the outside world, my life appears perfect. In my darkest hour, when my soulmate was kidnapped, my husband saved my life. He blessed me with two beautiful children.
ebook
Published March 20th 2017 by MyLit Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Only You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only You

Kim
Mar 19, 2017 Kim rated it it was amazing
The emotions you deal with when reading this book are FANTASTIC !! The highs and the lows made my heart race and I couldn't wait to get to the next page and the next one after that.

Alex went though so much .. let say tragedy in her life that when time came to man up boy did she man up and not for her self but for the people she loves !! Each step in her life when she hit a road block, finally after 16 years her "Only You" was there to stand beside her and wait patently until it was the right tim
BFDU
Mar 17, 2017 BFDU rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

We meet Alex and Jackson.
A couple since forever, they share a love that so many could only dream of.
They are soul mates destined to be together forever.
It's their wedding day.
They are both so excited.
They can't wait to start their lives with one another as husband and wife.
But in a blink of an eye, everything is torn from them.
There is no wedding, no happily ever after for either of the
Lisa Stinson
Mar 17, 2017 Lisa Stinson rated it it was amazing
This is get another amazing book by Lacey. She never disappoints me in her writing skills and wonderful stories. I'm a sucker for second chance romance and Lacey sure knows how to pull at your heartstrings with this one.

Alex and Jackson were set to wed one beautiful Spring day. Then right before, Jackson is kidnapped. Alex is devastated. She lost her soul mate, best friend, and the love of her life. She searched for so long but couldn't figure out where he could have gone. After a very long tim
Patricia
Mar 21, 2017 Patricia rated it it was amazing
How can one author bring tears to my eyes so often?
How can her characters touch my heart so deeply?

The answers are in the words she writes, the books never fail to touch my heart and soul so very deeply. The journey on which the characters travel are at times difficult to bare but it's a necessary part of the story.

I found myself hating one of the characters. His flaws to me are the most unforgivable there are, yet his penance was far worse than his sins. So, somewhere deep inside me I found a
Kathryn Dee - CLiK Book Blog
Mar 21, 2017 Kathryn Dee - CLiK Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Only You by Lacey Silks
5 Brilliant Stars.

Second chance romance done in inimitable Lacey Silks style.
The story of Alex and Jackson and their forever kind of soulmate love, preparing for their wedding when the unimaginable happens and Jackson is kidnapped.
Alex's devastation at losing Jackson is palpable but she moves forward with her life and a decade later, she's found her happy with husband Adam and two wonderful children.
Though Alex has never forgotten her first love Jackson, in a twist of
Mary
Mar 18, 2017 Mary rated it really liked it
I was completely invested in Alex’s story. This wasn’t an easy road in her life, on her wedding day, as she talked to her fiancé on the phone, he was kidnapped and her world was shattered. I was blown away. She works to put the pieces back together and marries Adam then 2 amazing children. But life isn’t always as rosy as it seems. I was not a fan of Adam at all. When Jackson reappears in her life, well, she is faced with some really hard decisions. What do you do when the love of your life retu ...more
Tami czenkus
Mar 20, 2017 Tami czenkus rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! I adore Lacey Silks and her style of writing.
Only You had me crying within the 1st few pages and throughout the entire story, I found myself in tears, some happy MOST not so happy.
Only You is a perfect second chance love story that will have you entranced from the very beginning. I enjoyed all of the banter between Alex and Lou, (we all need a bestie like her)
Alex is torn between the two men she loves and even when she finds an out of her marriage tragedy strikes that has her doing anyth
Konny
Mar 16, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
Only You (A Second Chance Contemporary Romance) by Lacey Silks is a story that stays with you.
Only You is a second chance novel, a emotional one.

Meet Alex, who is to marry the love of her life Jackson, only to tore apart by fate.
More than a decade later she has a new life, a husband, kids and a beauty salon.
Then her heart was ripped open again when she discovered he is alive.
He had never stopped loving her, but she cant him give what he wants.
Only you had me at the edge of my seat and I read thi
Nardia Barnes
Mar 17, 2017 Nardia Barnes rated it it was amazing
Ok so let's be honest, from the get go this book sucked me in deep! Get past the first few pages and you will totally see why.

Married with twins, Alex finds herself in a total rut until her best friend convinces her to go away, without the family, to a conference in Florida, where she is really to relax and unwind, or so she thought.

Ok so I loved this storyline, would go into much more, but I don't want to spoil a thing. It gave me all the roller coaster emotions I need in a great book as well
Anna Salamatin
Mar 20, 2017 Anna Salamatin rated it it was amazing
Only You by, Lacey Silks
This is a love story that spans more than 24 years of trials, tribulations, insane plots, and vengeance. The story seems to begin as the bride, Alexandra Langs is left at the altar when the groom, Jackson Knight is kidnaped on their wedding day. .. the only hint I can give..... all is definitely not what it seems....
I am totally captivated by Alex and Jackson's story and the love that burns so bright between them, I kept waiting for everything around them to ignite! and
Meleaha Howard
Mar 20, 2017 Meleaha Howard rated it really liked it
What a heartbreaking story. Alex is set to marry the love of her life, but he is kidnapped the day of their wedding. She goes on with her life, eventually marrying another and building a life. Many years later, Jackson re-enters her life and turns it upside down. I cried during this book, for everyone. I cried for Alex and Jackson, and I cried for Adam, Alex's husband.
Kimkbries
Mar 20, 2017 Kimkbries rated it it was amazing
This was a very emotional and amazing story of two people torn apart on their wedding day. Alex thought Jackson was dead so she married someone else. Enjoy their romantic story of forever love as they work through the issues of their lives. Has too much time passed and too many reasons to stay apart? I enjoyed finding out.
Isabella Bazz
Mar 18, 2017 Isabella Bazz rated it it was amazing
Only you. Lacey silks
This book was given to me for honest opinion. Alex and Jackson are pulled apart on their wedding day by unforeseen circumstances. This is an incredible book with lots of emotions and surprises. Recommend 5 stars
Casey Cramp
Mar 20, 2017 Casey Cramp rated it it was amazing
Love lost returned

Love lost unexpectedly followed by heartbreak is a great emotional burden.
But life does go on, and the next phase begins. Confusion sets in when ghosts from the past return and feelings of old are rekindled.
Only You is a passion filled love story which is a joy to read.

Paula Genereau
Mar 20, 2017 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I loved it. It kept me hoping and begging for her to have a good life and to find answers towards the end.
Felicia Semmler
Mar 17, 2017 Felicia Semmler rated it really liked it
So good. Lacey sure knows how to make you feel. Jackson and Alex have a heartbreaking relationship that is sad and beautiful. I love the story and felt the love and pain. I love the way the children are written as well.
Highly recommend
Rach
Rach rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2017
Amy  Crull
Mar 22, 2017 Amy Crull rated it it was amazing
This story was real and raw.. You feel every emotion that the characters do. I was laughing, crying and swooning right along with them. Jackson, Alex and Lou are great characters. I loved the banter between them. You can tell they have been friends for a long time. They push when needed and pull back but not Lou. She beats to her drum, does whatever she wants and has no filter whatsoever. I hope there's a story with her and Nick.
Anyway back to Jackson and Alex...They had a love that was so stro
Catie
Catie rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2017
Deborah
Mar 21, 2017 Deborah rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved the story of Jackson and Alex...right from the start Lacey grabbed my attention and I was hooked from the start. I cannot imagine have the love of my life torn from my hands, only to find out that he was there all along. And then....well, not to spoil the story, but wow...twists and turns! Thank you Lacey for such a great story! Hope to see these characters again in the future!
Caitlin
Caitlin rated it really liked it
Marge
Marge rated it it was amazing
Dawn Brown
Dawn Brown rated it it was amazing
Lisa
Mar 22, 2017 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Lacey never disappoints!

Only You is a second chance romance, grab a box of tissues as you are going to need them!

"Living with someone who is dead wasn't the problem; it was living with a broken heart that hd never been put back together again."

Sixteen years ago on the first day of Spring, Alex was suppose to marry Jackson, her soulmate. Life has a way of tearing people apart, but fate has a way of bringing people back to each other. You see, on the day they were to get married, Jackson was kidna
Cathy Stansell
Only You (A Second Chance Contemporary Romance )
by Lacey Silks

I love to read books by Lacey Silks because she keeps you on your toes. She makes you fell like you are right there in the thick of every heart wrenching moment. I found myself crying, laughing and counting the minutes until I could read on the book again. I was left on an emotional high after readying this story.

Jackson Knight and Alex Langs were madly in love. The wedding day was set and they were about to get married, until fate st
L
L rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2017
Theresa
Theresa rated it really liked it
Gayle
Gayle rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2017
Shell
Shell rated it it was amazing
Kaye
Mar 20, 2017 Kaye rated it it was amazing
To say that this story is heartbreaking would be tame. To say that this story is touching would be too mild. What this story is, it's memorable, amazing and inspirational!

This is the kind of story that will not just linger in your mind, this will make an impact, this will give you hope!

What I like most about the story is that despite everything that happens with the main characters, their commitment to their family and you'll have to admire them for that!

I was provided a copy for review purpose
USA Today Bestselling Author Lacey Silks writes erotic and contemporary romances with a touch of suspense. Her stories come from her life, dreams and fantasies. She’s a happily married wife with two kids who uses her husband to test out the more intimate scenes for her writing – he said he doesn’t mind it at all.

Lacey likes to make her readers blush and experience the story as if they were the ch
More about Lacey Silks...