Start by marking “Her Russian Knight” as Want to Read:
Her Russian Knight

Her Russian Knight

RELEASE DATE : MARCH 27th

Rytsar Durov is a sadist—and he’s upset. He just sent Tono Nosaka packing
and is about to confront Master Brad Anderson. Bones may be broken.

The Russian Dom is a force unto himself, and he intends to take care of the threat once and for all.

No one touches radost moya. NO ONE!

Nothing fazes this sexy Russian Dom, but how will he cope when he finds ou
ebook
Published (first published March 27th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Her Russian Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Russian Knight

Cassandra Caress
6 Sexy Russian Stars
If you have followed the Brie series right from the beginning, you know that Rytsar Dubrovnik played a vital part in Sir Thane and Brie's journey. First he was just a very good friend and soon became a third in their dynamic that isn't quite ménage, but more than just a friend with benefits!
I loved their connection and interactions right from the beginning. Even though Rytsar is a sadist, Brie evokes a different side in home.

If you have followed the Brie series, you were als
Kathleen R.
Mar 27, 2017 Kathleen R. rated it it was amazing
Title: Her Russian Knight
Author: Red Phoenix

5 amazing stars

The first book that I read by Red Phoenix was Brie's Submission, the first novel in the series when she released her first box set. The next, the second box set. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I haven't had a chance to read books 7-12 of the series before grabbing Her Russian Knight, and yet at the same time, I'm almost glad that I hadn't because I had fallen in awe of Rytsar, the Russian sadist Dom that was Brie's first auction win
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 30, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it really liked it
This is my foray into Red Phoenix's world, and while I enjoyed it, I do believe that I came late to the party, as it took me a bit to figure out what was going on. I'll give a quick summary, Rytsar Durov is a sadist who is quite upset. He's a powerful Russian Dom, who is planning to destroy all who threatens him, or those he cares about. That's it, as you will just have to read it for yourselves. Although I stayed confused for a while, it didn't stop my dramatic girly girl emotions from making a ...more
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Mar 25, 2017 Twinsie Talk Angie J rated it it was amazing
4.25 rounded up

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

How long we have waited for our favorite Russia to get his book. I think he is a Sadist that any reader will fall in love with. To see him love Brie just as much a Thane. To watch him protect her just as fierce as Sir, it is just so swoon worthy.

Rytsar is th
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I wasn’t ready for Her Russian Knight to end. Of course, it ended on a critical part so I know there will be more. I have to know what will happen to Rystar.
It looks like the next book will be out this summer 2017 so not to long of a wait.

If you read Breathe With Me then you will know what happened to Sir. My question was answered. I am deliberately being vague so as not to give any spoilers.

Her Russian Knight is a part of Brie’s Submission series and is book 13. This series should be read in
Lg
Apr 10, 2017 Lg rated it it was amazing
The sexy sadist Rytsar finally gets his own story. I pretty much swooned through the whole thing!!! Rytsar's story does not disappoint, finally some of the deepest things from his past are revealed. His protection of Brie, his love for his brother, Thane. His ability to deliver so much pain and so much pleasure are the best parts of him. No one else was capable of taking Lilly down, but nothing would stop him from getting results. He is a true warrior in all ways, yet his own demons are knocking ...more
January Apted
Mar 23, 2017 January Apted rated it it was amazing
Oh this sexy troubled Russian is my favourite of the the masters, I always get excited when ever he makes an appearance this one was no different. The emotional roller coaster this book takes you on keeps you turning the pages wanting more. I can't wait to find out what is in store next.
Denice
Mar 27, 2017 Denice rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow another fantastic read

We can't wait for the next book. You keep us hungry for more. We need the question answered and you always do. You keep us enthralled with all the twists and turns. Now we end up with more questions and ragged emotions. We must be patient for the next installment of your amazing story. You are a fantastic and a wicked wicked mistress. I am a forever fan.
Jena Duffy
Mar 29, 2017 Jena Duffy rated it it was amazing
I loved it! It was pretty intense and very emotional for me.... Can't wait for the next book!
Samone Black
Samone Black rated it really liked it
Kala
Kala rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2017
Diana Schroeder
Diana Schroeder rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2017
Priscilla Kraut
Priscilla Kraut rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2017
Shelley
Mar 27, 2017 Shelley rated it really liked it
So many Rytsar mysteries through his lifetime are resolved in this book. Rytsar supports Brie and the baby through Thane's hospitalization. This book takes you from joy to tears to justifiable anger. Then through the whole cycle again.

Yet for all the answers we craved that this book gives us, the ending leaves us with many new questions.
Candace Spencer
Candace Spencer rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2017
Roni Booth
Apr 24, 2017 Roni Booth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Red!!

I believe this is my favorite book of yours! I cried, screamed and fell moire deeply in love with Rytsar. You are killing me my friend!! If anyone wants to read a book of eternal love and friendship this is it. You will not be disappointed. I promise.
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2017
Ms.
Ms. rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2017
Michelle Hornback
Michelle Hornback rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2017
Becki
Apr 13, 2017 Becki rated it it was amazing
Red Phoenix does it again. Every book in the Brie series keeps getting better and better. I'm not a masochist, but Rytsar could do whatever he wants to me ;-) Keep it up, Red.
Kathy Mohr
Kathy Mohr rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2017
Betty
Betty rated it it was amazing
Joyce Griffin
Mar 31, 2017 Joyce Griffin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

Love IT! Can't wait for new book. Thanks for filling many of the blank. Great job Red! Again, can't wait.
Carol Hall
Apr 05, 2017 Carol Hall rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As Smooth and Rich as Silk

This book is the latest installment of the story of a young woman named Brie Bennett. Before raving about this installment, I urge all new readers to start at the beginning so you get the full story. Now, so I don't spoil the story for anyone, let me just say this is the POV of a Russian Dom (Rytsar Durov) who has been blood brothers with Brie's husband Thane, since they met in college. Author Red Phoenix is masterful in writing this character so you even hear his Russi
Lynn Marie
Lynn Marie rated it it was amazing
yvonne edgar
yvonne edgar rated it it was amazing
Aimee-Jane
Aimee-Jane rated it it was amazing
Yvette Thomas
Yvette Thomas rated it really liked it
Brittany Hames
Mar 31, 2017 Brittany Hames rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Well that was um intresting to say the least I was very very sad to say that it ended I was not ready for it to be over. I hope that Rystar makes it out alive I was really wanting to cry there at the end. Like wow. :-( I'm so happy that Thane is back alive and getting well. I very much enjoyed the book for sure I loved the twists it has. I really Love how Lilly is getting pay back for the hell she has caused Brie I'm also happy that Brie did not lose the child I was very concerned about that
Aglipay
Aglipay rated it it was amazing
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning erotica author who gained popularity with her BDSM series, Brie's Submission. She has won 8 reader choice awards for her various novels. When she is not writing, you can find her on Facebook or Twitter interacting with fans.

"I heart my fans!" ~Red

For the Latest News, sign up for Red's newsletter! redphoenix69.com/newsletter-signup

To join
More about Red Phoenix...