Start by marking “Her Russian Knight” as Want to Read:
Her Russian Knight

Her Russian Knight (Brie's Submission #13)

4.77  ·  Rating details ·  270 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
RELEASE DATE : MARCH 27th

Rytsar Durov is a sadist—and he’s upset. He just sent Tono Nosaka packing
and is about to confront Master Brad Anderson. Bones may be broken.

The Russian Dom is a force unto himself, and he intends to take care of the threat once and for all.

No one touches radost moya. NO ONE!

Nothing fazes this sexy Russian Dom, but how will he cope when he finds ou
ebook
Published (first published March 27th 2017)

Cassandra Caress
6 Sexy Russian Stars
If you have followed the Brie series right from the beginning, you know that Rytsar Dubrovnik played a vital part in Sir Thane and Brie's journey. First he was just a very good friend and soon became a third in their dynamic that isn't quite ménage, but more than just a friend with benefits!
I loved their connection and interactions right from the beginning. Even though Rytsar is a sadist, Brie evokes a different side in home.

If you have followed the Brie series, you were als
Kathleen R.
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: Her Russian Knight
Author: Red Phoenix

5 amazing stars

The first book that I read by Red Phoenix was Brie's Submission, the first novel in the series when she released her first box set. The next, the second box set. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I haven't had a chance to read books 7-12 of the series before grabbing Her Russian Knight, and yet at the same time, I'm almost glad that I hadn't because I had fallen in awe of Rytsar, the Russian sadist Dom that was Brie's first auction win
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my foray into Red Phoenix's world, and while I enjoyed it, I do believe that I came late to the party, as it took me a bit to figure out what was going on. I'll give a quick summary, Rytsar Durov is a sadist who is quite upset. He's a powerful Russian Dom, who is planning to destroy all who threatens him, or those he cares about. That's it, as you will just have to read it for yourselves. Although I stayed confused for a while, it didn't stop my dramatic girly girl emotions from making a ...more
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I wasn’t ready for Her Russian Knight to end. Of course, it ended on a critical part so I know there will be more. I have to know what will happen to Rystar.
It looks like the next book will be out this summer 2017 so not to long of a wait.

If you read Breathe With Me then you will know what happened to Sir. My question was answered. I am deliberately being vague so as not to give any spoilers.

Her Russian Knight is a part of Brie’s Submission series and is book 13. This series should be read in
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.25 rounded up

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

How long we have waited for our favorite Russia to get his book. I think he is a Sadist that any reader will fall in love with. To see him love Brie just as much a Thane. To watch him protect her just as fierce as Sir, it is just so swoon worthy.

Rytsar is th
Lg
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The sexy sadist Rytsar finally gets his own story. I pretty much swooned through the whole thing!!! Rytsar's story does not disappoint, finally some of the deepest things from his past are revealed. His protection of Brie, his love for his brother, Thane. His ability to deliver so much pain and so much pleasure are the best parts of him. No one else was capable of taking Lilly down, but nothing would stop him from getting results. He is a true warrior in all ways, yet his own demons are knocking ...more
Juanita
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drama in every Chapter

It starts with news of a plane crash and ends with a brutal kidnapping. Sir and Brie lives are in the hands of their beloved friend Rytsar. He knows his enemies are close do he has to reach out to others foe help. Oh, by the way, there is a cat who you'll consider a hero.
January Apted
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh this sexy troubled Russian is my favourite of the the masters, I always get excited when ever he makes an appearance this one was no different. The emotional roller coaster this book takes you on keeps you turning the pages wanting more. I can't wait to find out what is in store next.
Felicia
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OHMYGOODNESS! You can't do this to us Reeeed!!! Ok! I must say my emotions are all over the place!
I've cried, laughed, gotten angry, etc! But I'm so excited to see whats going to happen next!

What a ride with the Russian you gave us! lol...he's such a strong character that you can't help but to love him and how he cares for Brie and Sir!

I loved learning so much more about Rytsar's early days and how he became so much more! He's truly has become a favorite of mine!
Royal Lioness
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rystar is such character! He threatens to beat up the traitors who did not call him when Thane was hurt. The traitors are Doms Tono Nosaka and Brad Anderson. He had been in hiding to save his life and to be there for the birth of their child. However, he has had to come out to find out that a lot has happened.

He is larger than life. He is full of himself and loyal to the end. His initial scenes with Lea were ones that I had hoped would have happened sooner. Lea is my fave sub, and he is my fave
Michelle Rechtien
Beyond excellent!

This series is the BEST I have EVER read, hands down. This is another cliffhanger,though I did expect it to be. The further I got into it, the more I knew it was going to have to be. I hate that I have to wait but, I am happy knowing it will be worth it. Rytsar is Brie's absolute best protector and exactly what Brie needs, while Thane remains in a coma, nobody will get near her. Problem is Rytsar has his own very serious trouble looking for him but, he will handle the threat to
Lisa Marie / Words We Love By
4.5*

I had read all of the Brie's Submission box from the start at the center to the time she married Sir but for some reason, I had drifted away from the series. Then I saw the cover for Her Russian Knight and I came back. And boy am I glad I did.

Rystar Durov is not very happy when he finds out that his brother, Thane, is in a coma and Brie is under the protection of Tono and Brad. To the sexy, dangerous Sadist this will just not do. Red Phoenix's Rystar is in his full dominate glory while givin
Margo
Jul 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Denice
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow another fantastic read

We can't wait for the next book. You keep us hungry for more. We need the question answered and you always do. You keep us enthralled with all the twists and turns. Now we end up with more questions and ragged emotions. We must be patient for the next installment of your amazing story. You are a fantastic and a wicked wicked mistress. I am a forever fan.
Chrisette Trevino
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
In this book, the author explores the life of Rytsar Durov and how he influences the lives of his "brother" Thane and his wife Brie. It tells of his sadism and how that influences his life in following BDSM. Another very good book that I couldn't put down until it was finished !
KB Kind
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
NO! I NEED More!!!

I love reading about Brie and all of her friends and loved ones. I'm so glad the story is continuing but the wait for the next book will be agonizing!
If you haven't read this series go get the first book NOW!
Meghann Walker
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MY Russian Knight!!

I hadn't considered liking Durov as much as I do!! This book was enlightening!! I knew he loved Brie, but the way he protects her, mind blowing!! All I can hope is that this is NOT the end of him!!!
Carol Welch Swafford
Maddening

Rytsar's story is one of love, hate and severe abuse. Finding what shaped the man he became is interesting and terrifying. But it's a cliffhanger.
Terri Hebert
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot,Hot, Hot !!!! That describes this book. Read this in one night because I couldn't put it down !!! It was a short book but a really great read. Red Phoenix does a great job with this one !!!!
Donna White
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting

Kept me wanting more. I can't wait until the next book! The plot was so exciting and so much more interesting than the previous books it kept me on the edge of my seat.
Amy Barber
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love Rystar. Love learning about the Russian culture. And beyond happy that he hasn't settled down yet. That still leaves hope right?
Jennifer Ruble
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved
Lisa
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Her Russian Knight by Red Phoenix

This story is part of a Series that follows Brie on her journey of learning about submission and becoming a submissive and now living the life as a submissive. This is quite a band of characters and Red Phoenix keeps the story alive during this journey by giving each of these characters their own books. This particular book finds Brie in quite a spot of trouble. Her husband has been in a plane crash and is in a coma. Brie needs protection from someone in her hus
Jolene Toney
May 17, 2017
Jena Duffy
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! It was pretty intense and very emotional for me.... Can't wait for the next book!
Samone Black
Mar 27, 2017
Ceej Chargualaf
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(More of this review to come.)
Kala
Apr 02, 2017
Diana Schroeder
Apr 21, 2017
Priscilla Kraut
Apr 16, 2017
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning romance author who gained popularity with her BDSM series, Brie's Submission.
To join in the Brie experience begin with Teach Me, Book #1 and start your journey into a sensual world...
Teach Me (Brie's Submission, #1) by Red Phoenix
✤Join my Newsletter: redphoenix69.com/newsletter-signup
✤Red's Books: http://redphoenix69.com/reds-books/br...
✤Goodreads Group: https://www.goodreads.com/gro
More about Red Phoenix...

Brie's Submission (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Teach Me (Brie's Submission, #1)
  • Love Me (Brie's Submission, #2)
  • Catch Me (Brie's Submission, #3)
  • Try Me (Brie's Submission, #4)
  • Protect Me (Brie's Submission, #5)
  • Hold Me (Brie's Submission, #6)
  • Surprise Me (Brie's Submission, #7)
  • Trust Me (Brie's Submission, #8)
  • Claim Me (Brie's Submission, #9)
  • Enchant Me (Brie's Submission, #10)