Start by marking “Her Russian Knight” as Want to Read:
Her Russian Knight

Her Russian Knight

(Brie's Submission #13)

Warning: There will be tears...but Rytsar demands no less.

Rytsar Durov is a sadist--and he's upset. Bones may be broken. The Russian Dom is a force unto himself, and he intends to take care of the threat once and for all.
No one touches radost moya. NO ONE!

Nothing fazes this sexy Russian Dom, but how will he cope when he finds out the tragedy that's befallen his comrade--
ebook
Published (first published March 27th 2017)

Cassandra Caress
6 Sexy Russian Stars
If you have followed the Brie series right from the beginning, you know that Rytsar Dubrovnik played a vital part in Sir Thane and Brie's journey. First he was just a very good friend and soon became a third in their dynamic that isn't quite ménage, but more than just a friend with benefits!
I loved their connection and interactions right from the beginning. Even though Rytsar is a sadist, Brie evokes a different side in home.

If you have followed the Brie series, you were als
Kathleen R.
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: Her Russian Knight
Author: Red Phoenix

5 amazing stars

The first book that I read by Red Phoenix was Brie's Submission, the first novel in the series when she released her first box set. The next, the second box set. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I haven't had a chance to read books 7-12 of the series before grabbing Her Russian Knight, and yet at the same time, I'm almost glad that I hadn't because I had fallen in awe of Rytsar, the Russian sadist Dom that was Brie's first auction win
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my foray into Red Phoenix's world, and while I enjoyed it, I do believe that I came late to the party, as it took me a bit to figure out what was going on. I'll give a quick summary, Rytsar Durov is a sadist who is quite upset. He's a powerful Russian Dom, who is planning to destroy all who threatens him, or those he cares about. That's it, as you will just have to read it for yourselves. Although I stayed confused for a while, it didn't stop my dramatic girly girl emotions from making a ...more
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I wasn’t ready for Her Russian Knight to end. Of course, it ended on a critical part so I know there will be more. I have to know what will happen to Rystar.
It looks like the next book will be out this summer 2017 so not to long of a wait.

If you read Breathe With Me then you will know what happened to Sir. My question was answered. I am deliberately being vague so as not to give any spoilers.

Her Russian Knight is a part of Brie’s Submission series and is book 13. This series should be read in
Lg
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The sexy sadist Rytsar finally gets his own story. I pretty much swooned through the whole thing!!! Rytsar's story does not disappoint, finally some of the deepest things from his past are revealed. His protection of Brie, his love for his brother, Thane. His ability to deliver so much pain and so much pleasure are the best parts of him. No one else was capable of taking Lilly down, but nothing would stop him from getting results. He is a true warrior in all ways, yet his own demons are knocking ...more
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.25 rounded up

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

How long we have waited for our favorite Russia to get his book. I think he is a Sadist that any reader will fall in love with. To see him love Brie just as much a Thane. To watch him protect her just as fierce as Sir, it is just so swoon worthy.

Rytsar is th
Juanita
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drama in every Chapter

It starts with news of a plane crash and ends with a brutal kidnapping. Sir and Brie lives are in the hands of their beloved friend Rytsar. He knows his enemies are close do he has to reach out to others foe help. Oh, by the way, there is a cat who you'll consider a hero.
January Apted
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh this sexy troubled Russian is my favourite of the the masters, I always get excited when ever he makes an appearance this one was no different. The emotional roller coaster this book takes you on keeps you turning the pages wanting more. I can't wait to find out what is in store next.
Felicia Aldridge
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OHMYGOODNESS! You can't do this to us Reeeed!!! Ok! I must say my emotions are all over the place!
I've cried, laughed, gotten angry, etc! But I'm so excited to see whats going to happen next!

What a ride with the Russian you gave us! lol...he's such a strong character that you can't help but to love him and how he cares for Brie and Sir!

I loved learning so much more about Rytsar's early days and how he became so much more! He's truly has become a favorite of mine!
Badass Lioness
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rystar is such character! He threatens to beat up the traitors who did not call him when Thane was hurt. The traitors are Doms Tono Nosaka and Brad Anderson. He had been in hiding to save his life and to be there for the birth of their child. However, he has had to come out to find out that a lot has happened.

He is larger than life. He is full of himself and loyal to the end. His initial scenes with Lea were ones that I had hoped would have happened sooner. Lea is my fave sub, and he is my fave
Michelle Rechtien
Beyond excellent!

This series is the BEST I have EVER read, hands down. This is another cliffhanger,though I did expect it to be. The further I got into it, the more I knew it was going to have to be. I hate that I have to wait but, I am happy knowing it will be worth it. Rytsar is Brie's absolute best protector and exactly what Brie needs, while Thane remains in a coma, nobody will get near her. Problem is Rytsar has his own very serious trouble looking for him but, he will handle the threat to
Nancy Daher Mastreno
Always perfect!

As usual, Red continues the Brie saga to perfection. This is yet a continuation of several years of joyous reading. Thane is in a coma and Anton rushes to Brie’s side upon learning this. He is protective of her after learning that Thane’s half sister tried to poison Brie. He tracks Lilly down and captures her to learn what evil reasoning she employed to remove Brie from Thanes life. Several of the Masters are presented in this story, and reminding all of their love and loyalty to
Lisa Marie ~ Words We Love By
4.5*

I had read all of the Brie's Submission box from the start at the center to the time she married Sir but for some reason, I had drifted away from the series. Then I saw the cover for Her Russian Knight and I came back. And boy am I glad I did.

Rystar Durov is not very happy when he finds out that his brother, Thane, is in a coma and Brie is under the protection of Tono and Brad. To the sexy, dangerous Sadist this will just not do. Red Phoenix's Rystar is in his full dominate glory while givin
Margaret Center
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such emotions from the Russian...poor Tono had to feel the brunt, but as always the healer and gentleman. Brie has so many connections, for different strengths, Rytsar is family (well they all are I guess) watching over like a brother would ... LOVE the donut scene :-) Rytsar's background story is so powerful, it makes me kind of sad that he has had such trauma (they all have really) and that he can't let it go...I would to see Rytsar and Lea connect more, I think they are good for each other. L ...more
Terri West
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love Rytsar, he is one of the biggest characters in this series and in this book he doesn't disappoint. This book probably doesn't have quite the panty melting hotness that we get when the main three characters (Brie, Thane and Rytsar) get together but he will grab your heart in this book and you will give it willingly. It is a brilliant continuation of the series in the main and it really made me cry at times, I really need to find out what happens next.
I have one issue with not only this boo
Leah Ford
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rystar..........whats not to like? (propably his cat o nines!!) hahaha

This is his POV of the ongoing story-line but it is about both his past and present. He is a larger than life character. Not that he would admit but this man has a huge heart, BUT do not harm those he loves or you will definitely see his monstrous side.

This series really does get better and better. Even though each book in the series is telling the same story but from the different characters points of view it does not feel re
I’m All Booked Up Reviews
A Russian Knight

The sadist, over protective, big hearted Russian is by far my favorite Dom in this series. I absolutely loved this book of the entire series. To get his back story was thrilling, upsetting, and pleasing. His love for Brie and his sunshine is admirable. He would do anything and has proved that time and time again to make sure they are safe, even if that means he dies in the process. Amazing writing with great detail and edge of your seat plot line.
This series is an addiction that
Margo
Jul 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Denice
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow another fantastic read

We can't wait for the next book. You keep us hungry for more. We need the question answered and you always do. You keep us enthralled with all the twists and turns. Now we end up with more questions and ragged emotions. We must be patient for the next installment of your amazing story. You are a fantastic and a wicked wicked mistress. I am a forever fan.
Amber Carroll
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Book 13 gives you answers to questions and hope as well as heartbreak. This completely left me wanting more. I know some may disagree but it is a major cliffhanger for me. I need to read more. Automatic one click. I have never enjoyed and bought so many books in a series. I hope they never end.
Judy
Rytsar

My heart broke for the Russian Dom. I cried when he found out what had happened to his brother. For him to take such great care of Brie in her time of need shows us just how important they are to him even knowing that his own life is at risk. I started this book in tears and ended it in tears.
Melissa Ferryman
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The next good one in this series.

This picks up where Breath with me ends with more insight on Rytsar's past and the craziness that is Lilly. That woman clearly needs major help. But on the other hand, I do like Rytsar's plans for her. This is a fast read and I read it within a day. It does end in a cliffhanger and you do need to read the series from the beginning.
Chrisette Trevino
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
In this book, the author explores the life of Rytsar Durov and how he influences the lives of his "brother" Thane and his wife Brie. It tells of his sadism and how that influences his life in following BDSM. Another very good book that I couldn't put down until it was finished !
Linda Anderson
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just gets better

Every page just gets better!I am in love with the imagination and creativity in this series,I am afraid that when I get to the ends of this series it will be like losing old friends!
KB Kind
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
NO! I NEED More!!!

I love reading about Brie and all of her friends and loved ones. I'm so glad the story is continuing but the wait for the next book will be agonizing!
If you haven't read this series go get the first book NOW!
Erica
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: naughty-reads
OH how I love this series. Rystar has been a favorite of mine since the beginning and this story has only made my love grow even more. There is something deeply addicting about this series and its cast of complex and captivating characters. Bring on the next book!!!!
Meghann Walker
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MY Russian Knight!!

I hadn't considered liking Durov as much as I do!! This book was enlightening!! I knew he loved Brie, but the way he protects her, mind blowing!! All I can hope is that this is NOT the end of him!!!
Kimberly Morrow howe
What??

My heart is so full and breaking all at once!!! Thane is awake and Brie can rejoice but she lost her Russian Knight!! I was about to revolt until I saw the other titles down the road and I am praying for a happier ending!!
Rachel Lucas
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truly incredible

I haven't been so obsessed with a series in a long time. I'm an addict and need my fix of every book! Im so in tune with every character and I can just feel everything they feel. Truly a work of art
Elisha Snell
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In love with a Russian

Ohhh how I wanted to jump into the next book without leaving a review LOL! The anguish, the spell that they Russian night have me in! I'm hooked and I feel that I cannot read another book until I'm done with the series!
  • ROAR
  • If I Can Dream (Hell Yeah! #18)
  • Billionaire's Matchmaker (Titans #2)
  • Eagle's Destiny
  • On Call
  • Nexus: The Core of Erotic Desires
  • Teaching Willow: Session Three  (Teaching Willow, #3)
  • Friday Afternoon
  • Cuffed & Claimed Anthology
  • Night Slashers
  • American Asshole (Bachelor International Book 1)
  • Three-Ways (Detectives Seagate and Miner Mysteries, #4)
  • The Stargazer (Rothvale Legacy Historical Romance, #3)
  • More (All or Nothing, #2)
  • My Cherished Enemy
  • Competition Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #8)
  • Blood Alley (The Highwayman #1)
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning romance author who gained popularity with her BDSM series, Brie's Submission.
To join in the Brie experience begin with the 1st Boxed Set (Books 1-3) and start your journey into a sensual world...
Brie's Submission Books 1-3 by Red Phoenix
✤Join my Newsletter: http://redphoenixauthor.com/newslette...
✤Brie's Submission: https://redphoenixauthor.com/reds-boo...
✤Goodreads Group: https

Brie's Submission (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Teach Me (Brie's Submission, #1)
  • Love Me (Brie's Submission, #2)
  • Catch Me (Brie's Submission, #3)
  • Try Me (Brie's Submission, #4)
  • Protect Me (Brie's Submission, #5)
  • Hold Me (Brie's Submission, #6)
  • Surprise Me (Brie's Submission, #7)
  • Trust Me (Brie's Submission, #8)
  • Claim Me (Brie's Submission, #9)
  • Enchant Me (Brie's Submission, #10)