Start by marking “Refusing To Expire” as Want to Read:

4.74  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Coming May 31, 2017 Pre-Orders now available for the low price of 99cents on Amazon until release day !

Refusing To Expire
Love sometimes comes to us when we’ve completely given up on it.
You just have to let go of the past and accept it.

Tori Campbell has neglected her needs as a woman, for far too long. Times are tough, money is tight, and raising three boys without a posit
Published May 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Refusing To Expire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Refusing To Expire

DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

I used to spend more time with my friend, Jen. Raising three boys on my own made it difficult both time wise and financially, so those times eventually faded away. Like my sex life and my sanity; as well as the ability to squeeze my ass into a size ten anything.

Hey, we all have baggage. When you meet someone you want to be with, you talk to each other, and you help each other downsize that full-size baggage into carry-on size.

There’s a moment in a girl’s life when she realizes… T
Pam
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Tori is a single mom of 3 almost grown boys, who has decided after 10 years, she is ready to put herself out there again. This is not easy when the last man she loved stripped her of her self esteem and worth. Luckily she has her best friend Jen to push her along gently. Unfortunately she seems to be stuck in a pattern picking the wrong type of guy. When Roger contacts her out of the blue, she is a little discouraged and unsure how to proceeds. Deciding to
Tami czenkus
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book and a light goes off and you think.... " This is what I NEEDED to read right now?"
Well Refusing to expire is exactly that kind of book. No Billionaires, No extra unneeded plot twists that make you want to quit reading the book. NO This book it Magnificent!!! It's REAL, Tori is a mother of 3 almost grown boys struggling work and her boys on her own. She loves her job and her children, but she thinks she is ready to put herself out there and try again. We see her struggl
Isabella Bazz
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was just amazing. A contemporary Love story. This book Was given to me for honest opinion. I simply could not put it down. tori and Roger are a bit older in their 30's, they connected online I just couldn't let go of this book, it kept me entertained to the last page. Definitely five stars.
Crystal Felker-Onions
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Laugh out loud funny, cry and weep moments and omg this isn't happening. Refusing to expire will have you stuck in the pages to see if Tori can find love online. Roger is a bit slow in the contacting but he more then makes up for it in the relationship. With emotional excess baggage they both have to find a way to love again and find the balance between past and new.
Elaine
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
God do I love this authors work! She knows how to pull your heart into a book and keeps you there throughout book.
I laughed but I cried most of the time.
I have to say it is going to be the best book out there in 2017!
Karen Hrdlicka
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read everything Tricia Daniels has published and loved every word. Refusing to Expire is radically different than her Bound4Ireland series, but in the best way. This book shows the humorous, quirky side of Ms. Daniels writing. Her prose flow off the page and wrap the reader in the action and emotion of the story. While this book is primarily a rom/com there are a few deeply touching scenes that make the reader stop and regroup.
Tori is "every woman" she works too hard, plays to little, a
Tracey
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of them books you feel sad when it's finished, even though there is an HEA.

Tori is in her 30's - yay an older leading lady <3 - well she is divorced and trying to get back on the dating market via online dating....... OK, I've never used dating sites myself but know plenty have and the joys and disasters that come from this - the author paints a humorous slant to Tori's attempts, OMG thank god 'daddy' fizzled out.

Roger, who is he, his a man trying to get his life straight and look
Amy
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this book, because the characters could have been my friends/neighbors.

Tori is a single mom of 3 boys, she is dating or something like that. The men just don't seem that interested in her and are stringing her along. Tori's had enough and is done. Then she gets a text that makes her stop and take notice. Will this guy be the same and expire before it goes anywhere?

Roget is a single dad to Molly, a stubborn little girl who doesn't like anyone but her dad. Roger pursue's Tori. He goes slow
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
Life is too short to hold onto grudges...
Trust... a word not taken lightly in this very realistic, down to earth romance between two adults who carry a load of ugly baggage from their past which is threatening to poison their future. Locking things up inside and building up walls seems like the only form of survival... but what happens when true feelings are let loose? Can they be acknowledged or will they be smothered so as not to appear vulnerable? A love story about giving love... true love a
D.L. Gallie
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that completely sucks you in and then all of a sudden it's 12.03am and you've finished it? Well that happened with Refusing to Expire. This was such a light hearted read with quite a few funny moments too AND one of my all time fav sayings is used within
Every character is relatable, every emotion is real, every laugh is warranted. You connect with each and every one of them and you feel the emotions that they feel.
I highly recommend this book from Tricia Daniels....and
Chris Murray
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Love love love

I absolutely love Refusing To Expire! Between the banter of Victoria and Roger, along with her teenage sons, what's not to love about this story I could not put my kindle down. Read straight through. As we all have certain doubts about our lives and loves, J. Daniels puts a comedic spins on the rollercoaster ride of dating again and trying to blend lives together. I actually got out a map and looked at all the towns. This is a must read..💖💖💖💖💖
Crystal
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Refusing to Expire was a beautfully written love story. It was full of emotions, humour, and heart. I loved this book and read it in one sitting. The characters Tori and Roger were genuine, from the witty banter to the laugh out loud moments. I liked them. Such a highly entertaining read!
Suzzy
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing story!

I loved this book. So many Sweet feels. Lots of funny moments. I am happy this story was written. Thank you
Angie
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin with this? I've pretty much read every genre you can. Though I have to say recently romantic comedy has fast become one of my faves.
Refusing to Expire is a freakin hilarious yet sweet book following the life of Tori Campbell and her journey out of singlehood and into a relationship.
Roger Ford is an extremely funny and sweet man who does his best to win Tori over.

You have got to pick this book up. If you don't laugh yourself silly then you will for sure be sucked into to l
Erin Lickiss
Moni
Jan 27, 2018
Silvia
Mar 21, 2018
Tricia Daniels lives in a small town in Southern Ontario, Canada, where she raised three kids as a single parent. Creativity and imagination is something there is never a short supply of in her home. Between her quick wit and wicked sense of humor she found that she has a passion for writing steamy romance novels. Her goal is simple, tell her story, warm a few hearts, shed a few tears, share a sil ...more
More about Tricia Daniels