Start by marking “Desiring Lacey (Fantasies Unmasked, #1)” as Want to Read:
Desiring Lacey (Fantasies Unmasked, #1)

Desiring Lacey

(Fantasies Unmasked #1)

Lacey Wilson is a lot of things. She’s beautiful. Sweet. A little sassy. And about to be divorced. Now, on the verge of turning thirty, she’s on a mission to find herself, both emotionally and sexually. No attachments. No baggage. No problems. But when her best friend convinces her to attend a private party, where masked men and women go to have a little anonymous fun, she ...more
Published May 3rd 2017 by Self Published

To ask other readers questions about Desiring Lacey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desiring Lacey

Start your review of Desiring Lacey (Fantasies Unmasked, #1)
Robin Hill
One of my favorite fellow Texans/cocktail testers/erotic romance writers, Erica Lynn, just published her latest book, and I was lucky enough to read an ARC. And by lucky, I mean she tied me to my chair, taped my eyelids open, and pulled her manuscript up on my laptop. I’m kidding. She didn’t tie me down.

But she did suggest maybe I should skip the naughty parts. Whaaaaattt? Skip the naughty parts?

It’s no secret I’m not a big fan of super explicit sex scenes. I’m more of a “just give me a general
Rachel Blomberg
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read all of Erica Lynn’s books and love them all. She is a very talent author, and she gets better and better with each book she writes. I can’t wait for her next book.
Lacey has been through a lot in her short life, from being married to a cheater for over 11 years to being made to feel like she was not worthy of a woman. All that changed when she when her best friend and co-worker invited her to a sex party and she met Cameron there at the door. From the moment that he saw her he knew th
Gwen
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lacey is coming out of a bad marriage, but she is young and eager to live her life. When she goes to a sexy private party wearing a mask and fills up a fantasy... She finds Cameron. He was there by chance and finds Lacey alluring. This a coming a age story, sexually speaking and for Lacey it came a little later in life but she has been liberated. I loved that she is a strong woman and in finding herself she might find her future. Loved the book.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of
Jessica Green
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Erica Lynn sure knows how to write a deliciously erotic and taboo story, and I think she deserves 5 stars.

When I first read this book I didn’t expect to love it as much as I do. I expected it to be just another love story. The first few sentences makes you feel like you are now a part of the story. When Cameron first meets Lacey it’s anything but casual. Cameron is the first person you see at the door, and also the one that holds the key to all your fantasistes. Poor Lacey just wanted a night o
Shakera
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
When you want to get out of your comfort zone, go big or go home! That’s exactly what Lacey did. It’s her first party and nervousness is expected. To take a break from the norm is quite desirable for Lacey, but it’s really hard to do when you have baggage. Cameron is simple. Everything is black and white, cut and dry. They hit it off, and we hit the ground running! If you are looking for something to keep you warm… this does the trick!

Cameron is not cocky, but he’s sure of himself. He lives a si
Haley Cavanagh
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This book is scorching, smoldering, sizzling, smoking hot… but also a great read about starting over and personal liberation. I always like some substance and a good meaty storyline when I read, and Erica Lynn didn’t disappoint. Lacey is at that point many young women find themselves in; getting away from the wrong guy, starting over, and eager to turn over a new leaf and experiment. I believe she and Cameron were fated for one another, and the story kept me in its clutches from beginning to end ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Desiring Lacey is the beginning of a new series, and I can't wait to read more! I loved this story about Lacey. Down, but not out, that's for sure. With a new lease on life, she's exploring her boundaries on her own terms. I always love a strong-willed female main character. Cameron was also likable - hunky, strong, and confident without being cocky, and he was dead set on winning Lacey over. I thought this book was very well written, and I love Erica Lynn's writing style - engaging, welcoming, ...more
Rhonda
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book by Erica Lynn!! Lacey and Cameron are the main characters in this story. Lacey is about to be divorced and wants to just let it all go for one night. That's when she meets Cameron at a "private party"! The things she sees there get her blood pumping and when Cameron sees her, he is done for. He wants her. Mistakes are made along the way and at certain times in the book, I wanted to just reach through my kindle and smack both of them upside the head!! Will they be abl ...more
Penny Worlein
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this novel!!
Lacey experiences something new to add adventure to her life, a welcomed change away from her "norm". She meets an amazing guy that shows her more than she was looking for. Even with a few other situations that arise, they still couldn't escape one another's thoughts. They were definitely meant for one another.
I can't wait to read about the next HEAs in this series!
Jennifer Moody
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is a journey we all wish we could go on. To be down on yourself and trying to find yourself and who you think you should be and run right into love. The characters pull you in and take you along on the ride!
Pat
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well written storyline with well developed characters hooked me into their story from the very first page and kept me totally captivated until the turn of the very last page! I look forward to reading more from Erica Lynn.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Linda Stokes
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lacey desires freedom to choose her sexual appetite, her relationships and her lifestyle. Cameron realizes after meeting Lacey that he really desires her. This is a fantastic book! I recommend it!
Michele Del Rey
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for honest review.
This book was wow, from beginning to end. Lackey and Cameron meet at a party and it is on. Their chemistry was great. I want love like that. Great read.
Kim
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Desiring Lacey is the first book I have read from author Erica Lynn. It is the first book in a three book series. This is the story of Lacey and Cameron. Lacey is about to be divorced and is wanting to make a change in her life. Cameron works as a mechanic and as a doorman at a club. The first time Cameron meets Lacey he has an immediate attraction to her and knows that he wants to be with her. As they get to know each other the attraction between them gets stronger but Lacey is keeping her past ...more
Jeanette
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story - scorching, smoldering, sizzling. Good story line with substance, especially liked the relationship and conversations between the friends in the story. An instant connection between the main characters, Lacey and Cameron. Both want a different life, which they find in each other. I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys romance novels with strong stories and intriguing characters. ...more
Debbie Orazi
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book of this series that I have read and I am hooked! I loved Lacey and Cameron's story. The story was a balanced blend of sweetly romantic and sexy and erotic. I can't wait to read the next two books in the series. Highly recommend this book.

I volunteered to read an ARC of this book and give an honest review.
Aleia L
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Lacey and Cameron! They were so cute. Lacey is trying new things and she ends up at a sex club where Cameron is guarding the door. He keeps his eye on her and ends up giving her more than she came for! They were so hot! This was a sexy& enjoyable read I can’t wait to read the rest of the series!
Brienne Mahaffey
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A dirty romance with the perfect HEA!! Lacey is shy and wanting to find her sexuality, Cameron is working a sex party on the side and instantly can’t take his eyes off Lacey! I can’t wait to ready the next book!!
Kari Hansen
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After being stuck in a marriage for eleven years with a cheating spouse and with the encouragement of her friends she decides that it is time for her to branch out and experience all that life has to offer and her first venture is to visit a sex club.

Cameron works security at the club and from the moment he saw her he was hooked. He could see she was different from the people that usually attended and although he doesn't usually take part he ensured that she received the full experience of the c
Amy Fudge
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by Erica Lynn, but it definitely will not by my last! This book was so good. I had a hard time putting it down! The story was great, and the characters were interesting. Lacey finally got out of a bad marriage and decided to get out of her comfort zone for once. Little did she know that would lead her to Cameron. Their story has some past baggage, romance, humor and steamy sex. I cannot wait to read more of this series!

I received and ARC of this book and am voluntarily lea
Jessica Jimenez-Garza
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow blowing book!!!

I didn't wanted to end. Lacey enters the sex club just curious about it. You know live a little since her divorce. She meets the front door man. Masked and all. Cameron knew she will capture his heart . well I can go on but rather you read it yourself. But if you looking for a regular romantic novel , this book ain't for you. Because this a wet panty type of book. Hot hot hot .. All will desires and fantasy. But HEA !!!!!
Ida Jolley
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW is just one word I can think of after reading this book. The author captures your attention right from the start. It is very steamy, sexy, hot and makes you want to read the book start to finish in one sitting. I love the characters and the love story, it's romantic and is one reason why I enjoyed it. I would definitely read other books from this author. ...more
Jim Wanner
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I abso-fucking-lutely loved this book. Erica Lynn has beautifully shown that if you truly love someone it is possible to overcome any challenge. Cameron and Lacey are a perfect couple as proven in their first meeting. I look forward to reading more from Erica Lynn😍
Jeanne James
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot and sexy. Well-written. Great start to a new series by the talented Erica Lynn!
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
After reading the blurb, I wasn’t sure if I was going to love it or not. Having not read any of Erica’s books prior to this one, I wasn’t sure what to expect. But I am so glad I chose this book to be my first of hers! Starting out, it seemed like a typical romance story with Lacey looking to make some changes in her life and step outside of her comfort zone after ending her marriage to a habitual cheater. But this story was so much better than a typical story. When Lacey’s best friend invites he ...more
Tiffany
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Claiming Gigi first and loved it. However, after reading Desiring Lacey, I would definitely suggest reading them in order. I was able to follow Claiming Gigi okay, but this one answered some questions I had after finishing Claiming Gigi that I don't think I would have had if I had read them in order. Now I just need to make sure to go back and read Craving Stassi!

Desiring Lacey was a great story. I loved the characters of Lacey and Cameron. They had instant, and undeniable, attraction fr
Kelly
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lacey and Cameron are the main characters in this story. Lacey is about to be divorced and wants to just let it all go for one night. That's when she meets Cameron at a "private party"! The things she sees there get her blood pumping and when Cameron sees her, he is done for. He wants her. Mistakes are made along the way and at certain times in the book. Will they be able to work it out? I can’t wait for more of this series! 💋
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Terry Hammoutene
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
While going through a divorce Lacey is ready to try new things. When her friends gift her a night at a club she isn't expecting to enjoy it. She wasn't expecting the bouncer to come up to her either. Form the moment he saw her Cameron knew Lacey was different and he had to have her.
This is a fast read that has Lacey reclaiming all aspects of her life.

** I received a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review**
Rhonda
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Smart, sexy story

If you are looking for a hot sexy read you'll enjoy this book as it is definitely one hot story. From the very beginning the air between Lacey and Cameron absolutely sizzled. I think the characters' development was well rounded and the plot line moved well. I also enjoyed reading about the secondary characters. This is the first book I've read my Erica Lynn but I'm confident it won't be the last.

I was gifted this book by the author.
Wendy
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

This is one of those books that grabs you from the beginning and won't let you go. I couldn't put it down. I loved all the characters and am eager to read the other books in this series.
Erotic Readers & ...: WANTED - Erotic Romance Reviewers 1 7 Mar 14, 2018 10:28AM

• Down & Dirty: Slade (Dirty Angels MC, #6)

Fantasies Unmasked (3 books)
  • Craving Stassi (Fantasies Unmasked, #2)
  • Claiming Gigi (Fantasies Unmasked, #3)