Start by marking “Hunter Claimed (Dark Wolf Enterprises, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hunter Claimed (Dark Wolf Enterprises, #3)

Hunter Claimed

(Dark Wolf Enterprises #3)

When Hunter and Asha’s worlds collide, neither is able to walk away from the other.

Asha has a simple plan for her life—her hopefully soon-to-be immortal life. All she’s ever wanted was to be so powerful that no one could ever hurt her again, and once she becomes a Vampire her dream will come true. Sure, being a Vampire’s protégé isn’t the easiest job a girl could have, but
Published April 25th 2017 by Totally Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hunter Claimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter Claimed

Dianne
They say three times is the charm and for A.M. Griffin, that is certainly true as she hits even greater heights with book three in her Dark Wolf Enterprises series. HUNTER CLAIMED is filled with action, fabulous characters and a life lesson or two woven into a tale that with get a chokehold on your emotions. Prepare for a maze of events leading to that final page in true Griffin style!

Hunter is a wolf shifter whose parents were murdered by vampires. Asha is a human working as an assistant to a p
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)

Hunter Claimed is book three in the Dark Wolf Enterprises by A.M. Griffin. The story pulls you in and doesn't let go. So much happens, with new possibilities.

What happens in Hunter Claimed will surprise you. I was shocked at some of the developments and decisions certain characters made. In the end it all worked out, but added a new development and direction for the series to go.

This was an emotional read with some twists and surprises, closer on the embezzlement, and new possibilities for all
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book.

Book three in the series, and I recommend you read books one, Dark Wolf Enterprises, and book two, Lover Claimed before you read this one. Not TOTALLY necessary, but I think you should.

And just like that, we are back up to 5 stars!

Hunter, cousin to the Farkas brothers, hates vampires. A rogue group killed his parents while he and his little sister, Ezie, had to watch. So when his Alpha brings in a vampire accounting fir
Katara Johnson
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Asha main goal in life was to become strong and invincible so no one could ever hurt her again.

Hunter's main goal was to protect his pack family.
I love how the author shows Asha was already strong without becoming someone else and Hunter was attracted to that fire . I also love how the author showed how Asha only made the group of people she was around stronger be it vampires or wolves.
Norma Chapple
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great finish

Great finish to this series but their is room for more the suspense had me on the edge but I did guess right ,this book has everything well done the author
Felicia
Jul 04, 2017
Monik
Sep 18, 2018
Jamie Neal
Feb 20, 2018
Petula
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Asha Higgins was a young runaway when she was found by a Vampire. Now she is a qualified accountant, and part of the team that are going to help Dark Wolf Enterprise find out who is stealing from them.
Wolf shifter Hunter Arany is temporarily in charge of security and is not happy about having vampires working for them. He has a lot of very bad memories of what they can do.
This is the third book in a series that should be read in order because of the background story. Our hero is a bit distract
Anna Low
Mar 05, 2018
Dora Nagy
rated it did not like it
Nov 12, 2018
Rhonda Jones
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Story

I think this is the best book in the series to date. It had a fantastic storyline and great characters. I felt so much empathy for the heroine, Ashe. She should have been loved all her life, but wasn't. And she had far more courage than she ever realized. This story had a lot of life lessons, all wound around an emotionally wrenching story. Hunter was perfect for Ashe, in so many ways. I read the story in one sitting, it was that good.
Tracey
This is my review and how I see it. Author A.M. Griffin, paranormal vampire-wolf 34573438shifter love story explores a different outlook of a human turned vampire who bonded to a wolf shifter before her change.

Asha ~ a protege the vampire who recused her from a life that Asha did not want.

Hunter Arany ~ a wolf shifter who is overseeing the vampires hired to find Dark Wolf Enterprises stolen money and the person responsible.

Although this reader could see what was playing out before her eyes for t
Fading
Kenzie
Mar 27, 2019
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
Jun 12, 2019
A.M. Griffin is a wife who rarely cooks, mother of three, dog owner (and sometimes dog owned), a daughter, sister, aunt and friend. She’s a hard worker whose two favorite outlets are reading and writing. She enjoys reading everything from mystery novels to historical romances and of course fantasy romance. She is a believer in the unbelievable, open to all possibilities from mermaids in our oceans ...more

Dark Wolf Enterprises (3 books)
  • Dark Wolf Enterprises (Dark Wolf Enterprises, #1)
  • Lover Claimed (Dark Wolf Enterprises, #2)