Start by marking “Tailspin” as Want to Read:
Tailspin

Tailspin

Devon Jackson is a smug, arrogant prick. He’s also CEO at Worldwide Airways, and I’m the lucky one who lands a job as his PA—a job I soon learn to regret taking.

I do absolutely everything for him, from organising his appointments to picking up condoms for him every Friday afternoon.

Why do I put up with it?

Because, despite it all, I am obsessed with him and have been since
Published June 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tailspin, please sign up.

Jaimie Roberts It's going through the editing phase at the moment, so I'm not 100% sure. However, I would like to say mid June some time. :)

Candace
**I received an ARC from the author.**

It has been a week since I finished 'Tailspin' and it is still consuming my thoughts. Even though my emotions are still all over the place with this one, I'm going to try and capture my thoughts in this review. Who knows, maybe it will prove to be therapeutic!

This book completely and totally wrecked me -- in the best of ways. I absolutely devoured it. If I had started it early in the day, I would have read it in one sitting. As it was, I started it in the e
sana  °¤°
Blog post: here

DNF @47%

There's only so much fucking bullshit a person can take. This book literally pissed me off to the point where I'm willing to punch my GODDAMN IIPAD BECAUSE WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK WAS THIS SHIT?? It has the most unfuckingbearable so called mother fucking "love interest/hero," the most stupidest fucking MC and just whiny side characters with a horrible romance and plot.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE FUCKING LOVE INTEREST BECAUSE THIS FUCKER HAS ME BOILING AND READY TO EXPLODE. He is t
Bibi
Jun 21, 2017 Bibi rated it liked it
**Spoilers**

Don't be fooled by the simplicity of the narrative.
Yes, it was at times superficial; notwithstanding, persevere, there's a deeper underlying message.

I can understand why some readers DNF'd; the subject matter is difficult, the main female, Andi, is ridiculously simple. I certainly was tempted to chuck the whole lot in, except, I really needed to know WTF was going on.

Funny enough, even at the 90% mark I still couldn't comprehend the purpose of this book, but when I finally did, my
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5 Mr Condom Stars!!

REVIEW ALSO ON MY BLOG
⚛ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS ⚛

TAILSPIN: is a Dark Romance Novel by Jaimie Roberts and is a complete standalone.

Andi Bellingham is a twenty-six year old female living in Chelsea and is currently a personal assistant to a man she both loves and loathes on a daily basis with a passion, he’s the CEO of Worldwide Airways, Mr Devon Jackson, who subsequently is also her brother’s best friend. She’s loved Devon ever since they were kids and he was the
Khadidja
i loved Tailspin. it was great, Fun read (Mr condoms lol) heartwarming and sad. i hated Devon with all my heart and i wanted to beat the shit outta of him. he was a jerk and treated Andy like shit. Andy pandy was a great character but too good to be true. she didn't have any flaws that i could relate to. nevertheless, i liked her and found her to be funny. For me i enjoyed the "chase" more than when they started actually dating and were getting to know each other. it was fun reading about how mu ...more
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
WARNING: biased review ahead due to personal pet peeves

Just let’s get something straight: I love Jaimie Roberts as an author and as a person. I’m convinced she can write extremely good stories sometimes confrontational and does not hesitate to take her readers out of their comfort zone.
Even if my current rating is low I’ll read her future books with great interest and probably great pleasure.

That being said I give this book 3 stars and Jaimie’s penmanship has nothing to do with this rating.
BUT
Ho
Leonor
Don't click on the spoiler if it's going to spoil the book for you.

(view spoiler)

there's also triggers (view spoiler)
Elle
2* unpopular and spoiler-ish STARS!

description

I've read several books from this author that ended up okay for me. Really liked her writing but I barely tolerate both MCs or the ending itself. However, the story always intriguing. I'm feeling a bit sadistic right now because I couldn't tolerate this anymore. FYI, there's no warning about the ending so feel free to jump on your own.

A twenty six years old Andi Bellingham works as a PA for the most handsome jerk also CEO of Worldwide Airways, Devon Jackson or
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

YUM! THIS SOUNDS DEVINE!

Stand-alone.
Purchase: | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Why do I put up with it?
Because, despite it all, I am obsessed with him and have been since I was fifteen. He treats me like dirt, yet I still
edge of bubble
Jun 28, 2017 edge of bubble rated it did not like it
Dnf @ 64%

writing is bad. conversations and feelings are forced. heroine is an annoying twat. hero is am aggravating tosser. boooooriiing.
Carlotta
Jun 20, 2017 Carlotta rated it did not like it
If it was possible I would give it a half star.

Edit:One of the worst male characters ever!Not to mention the heroine ... weak, stupid, a doorman who doen't know what the word dignity means.
Shabby- BookBistroBlog
Jun 14, 2017 Shabby- BookBistroBlog rated it it was amazing
“Can you settle for an imperfect man?”
Andi is a 26 year old sweet, protected ,conscientious girl who takes care of her father and works hard to save his home. She is a loving , pampered sister to Charlie , who's in between stints in the army. His dearest friend Devon is Andi's boss.
A Jerkwad of a boss. Scathingly rude, obnoxious, cruelly demanding and shamelessly encroaching ,slave-driver. The only reason she doesn't quit is the money and the fact that her stupid heart is besotted with him. She
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰

I went into a book blind I read one teaser for it then I ignored others I did not want to know anymore about the book...I loved Devon and Andi’s story.
Jaimie writes these Characters as if they are real... Andi could be anyone of us, I really connected with her, and she is so real. The stuff she goes through and puts up with, I felt for her at parts when I really wanted to punch Devon for the way he treats her... but she puts up with it because she has been obsessed with him since she was young.
Ele Scofield
Jun 09, 2017 Ele Scofield rated it really liked it
I've got to say, I've never read this author before so I din't know what to expect. I read it in one sitting. I will be honest and say at times I struggled with it but not in the sense that it was boring or something like that, it's just the topics that this story covers were so real that I couldn't see the ending coming, having not read any of Jaimie's books before.

Andy was the most real character I've read in a long while. The things she went through were so raw that her character development
Vixster
Jun 22, 2017 Vixster rated it did not like it
DNF 40 odd % skip to 70% and no mate, if this was the first Alfa arsehole I'd come across I'd be put off for life. Didn't enjoy the writing with this one, sorry :(
Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* .
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received this eARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 Stars!

The Review:
Seriously? You gonna end a book like THAT?

Shock value aside, I applaud that ending. It was incredibly brave to leave things like that. I’ve never read this author before and I had no idea what I might find between the pages. I love dark reads. I love read that forgo the light and take me past my comfort zone and I love reads that put me in a “tailspin”. Thi
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Jun 12, 2017 Laura- BookBistroBlog rated it really liked it
TAILSPIN
By: Jaimie Roberts
4 stars

Tailspin is what I feel like after reading this one!

Two people who have cared for each other for a very long time. Two people who won’t admit they care for each other.

This cat and mouse chase goes on for years.

Andi is a 26 year old PA for CEO Devon Jackson. Andi has done everything and more in her responsibilities as his PA. She is stuck in her job due to the amount Devon pays her and the financial needs she has.

Devon is a 100 on the Prick scale. Doing anythi
Terri Turner
Jun 19, 2017 Terri Turner rated it it was amazing
The title of this book is most suitable because my head is in a spin and I'm not sure how to review this book. What I do know is that I love Jaimie Roberts books, I am still working my way through them all, but the ones that I have read have been awesome to read. Jaimie also knows how to tell a good story and that is always a great start, she also know how to take you to the edge of your seat to keep you dangling in between chapters and wondering what the hell is going on. Basically Jaimie loves ...more
Bev
Jun 10, 2017 Bev rated it it was amazing
Loved Devon & Andi's story. Some laugh out loud bits & quite a few heartbreaking, proper crying bits. The ending was typically Jaimie, a twist with a gasp. A must read author for me, Jaimie has done it again. xx
*Arc given in return for an honest review*
Kim Howlett
Jun 10, 2017 Kim Howlett rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG What a story!
It's completely blown my mind. If I could give it a million stars then i would as it's by far the best book ive read all year.
This isn't your good but predictable story. Nothing about this story was predictable which is what i loved the most. I never had any idea what was going to happen. I was flicking through the pages at record speed
But then I got to the last 10% and I couldn't believe what i was reading. It was such a unique way to end a story.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I could not put this book down; what a corker of a story! I was absolutely hooked from the very first page. The writing gripped me and kept me turning page after page and cursing my family for needing food!

I felt so many emotions in the pages; happy, sad, angry, grief stricken and shock! Absolutely fantastic and the ending was a total surprise and completely original for me.

I love Andi. She is such a caring, kind girl and is dedicated to her family; so dedicated she puts up with Devon's unaccep
Kira
Devon was an asshole but not the charming kind. He was just a dick and nothing else. That didn’t change once they were in a relationship. Shit went from bad to worse then. He was incredibly possessive, which made him seem like more of an ass. What did Andi see in this guy? Was she really so blinded by good looks? Because I don’t get the attraction.

Andi was a doormat. She kept taking Devon’s immense amount of shit with a smile on her face. The thing that finally pushed her over the edge and made
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

I don't know if I loved or hated the ending because I was left in complete shock. I never would have guessed for this to be the ending, but then again, Ms. Roberts always gives us these twisted, unexpected endings that will leave us in complete and utter shock.

I have read a few of Ms. Roberts' books and I have loved each and every one of them. They are all so different. She has dark, twisted, emotional, sweet and they are all good plots and all
Sarah Dale
Jun 14, 2017 Sarah Dale rated it really liked it
I won an ARC copy of this book from Jaimie Roberts and I'm so glad I did as she is an amazing new author to me. I went through so many emotions reading this book, I was on the edge of my seat unable to put it down till I finished and OMG wow. The story was so raw and real, all emotions seeped out of the pages and under my skin.

It started off as a fun read following Andi and Mr Condom's, aka Devon Jackson, relationship. He is man that you cant help but dislike. There was something about him that
Cara Ross
Jun 15, 2017 Cara Ross rated it it was amazing
Tailspin is the newest book from one of my favorite authors Jaimie Roberts; and though Jaimie is an amazingly talented author, she has one draw back! SHE LIKES TO MESS WITH YOUR HEAD! And Tailspin is no different!

Because the story is so intricately woven, I cannot go into detail, but I will say this book isn't a HEA, but a marvelous, MESS with your head type of book! It's one of those books that will give you a book hangover, and even though the character that is villain of the book, is vile in
Lisa Mcintire
Jun 20, 2017 Lisa Mcintire rated it it was amazing
Tracy *The Wandering Bookaholic* Lawson
Gah I'm so mad right now !!!!!! That fucking ending I did not see coming !!!!! But it was good oh so good !!!!!!

Ok Devon he really is a fucking prick he's arrogant an arsehole and he has a darkness in him that makes you hold your breathe for fear of launching your kindle at the wall he really is a male lead (I can't call him a H because he definitely is NOT one of them) you do really love to hate him or hate to love him may be a better description!!!!

Andi sweet innocent naive Andi she gets eaten
Amo Thomson  Blogger
Jun 18, 2017 Amo Thomson Blogger rated it it was amazing
How far would you go for Love?
Is there such a thing as too far ?

Andi & Charlie suffer the worst pain possible, Losing a parent is a pain no one understands until they've been through it so I felt this family's heartbreak every time she's mentioned,

But with that they do the best they can and make a life for them self but there's something lurking that can't be let go when it comes to what their family's been dealing with.

Devon- a businessman who loves control on all aspects of his life he
Clayr Catherall
Jun 19, 2017 Clayr Catherall rated it it was amazing
Awesome Book!

I was hooked from the first page and couldn't stop reading till I got to the end. It was a very emotional read, with lots of plot twists. That you won't see coming. By the end all I could say was OMG! repeatedly LOL......
I loved every minute Jaimie Roberts

Andi has crushed on her brother's best friend for as long as she can remember. Though she doesn't know why. He's a horrible boss and total control freak. Never has a nice word to say to her. Worst of all he's a womaniser...

After r
Pre-order links 0.99!!! 1 3 Jun 18, 2017 01:50AM
Jaimie Roberts was born in London, but moved to Gibraltar in 2001. She is married with two sons, and in her spare time, she writes.
In June 2013, Jaimie published her first book, Take a Breath, with the second released in November 2013. With the reviews, Jaimie took time out to read and learn how to become a better writer. She gets tremendous enjoyment out of writing, and even more so from the feed
More about Jaimie Roberts...

“swing it open. Tom’s standing there, smiling with a bunch of red roses in his arms. He looks good with his cropped black hair, soft brown eyes, and crooked smile. He’s dressed to impress in a navy shirt and dark beige trousers. The nurses at his hospital must be drooling over him, so why aren’t I? His eyes travel up and down my body. “You look lovely, Andi.” “Thank you,” I answer. “I brought you these.” He hands me a mixed array of pink tulips, white daises, yellow sunflowers, and red roses. “They’re” 0 likes