Start by marking “The Reward (Lessons in Control, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Reward (Lessons in Control, #3)

The Reward

(Lesson in Control #3)

What if the fantasy never had to stop?

It's been a year since Dean Sova turned Maya Clery's world inside out. There isn't a secret fantasy that Maya and Dean haven't explored—each one more tantalizing and mind-blowing than the last. But while their relationship may be stronger than ever, taking the next step pushes boundaries neither one of them is prepared to face.

Dean c
ebook
Published June 12th 2017 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about The Reward, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Reward

Michelle Austin
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

The Reward was a great 5 star read.
I was excited once again to get more from Dean and Maya, this is book 3 in the Lesson in Control series.

Dean and Maya grow so much more in this book. Maya is also trying to get Dean and her brother to get along, but there seems to be some tension between them. Unfortunately neither one will tell her what the problem is.

Dean ends up asking Maya to move in with him. She is super excited and can’t wait to see where they go f
Shirley
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series has been on and off for me. The Assignment was intriguing and The Discipline was slightly annoying as well as frustrating. The Reward brought things full circle and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that I was happy with the way Jade A. Waters wrapped things up for Maya and Dean.

I've gotta say that I was kind of worried when I read the description. Part of the reason why I've had any issues at all with the relationship between Dean and Maya was because of their lack of communi
Kristie
Apr 06, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars

Book three of this series did not wow me. It's good, but it's a little bit too consistent in a way that is overly predictable, frustrating in the form of Maya, and slow moving. I ended up skimming a lot of the sex because there is a just a lot of repetition to it. While the formula still works, the content and characters started to become overly simple. There are definitely some good parts to this, but overall it was just okay.

I received an ARC via NetGalley in exchange for my honest re
Nay Denise
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, netgalley
Received an ARC through NetGalley.

I just can't express how much I loved this trilogy from start to finish! This trilogy kept me on my toes, made me laugh, caused a few tears to fall and really made me completely happy. Jade A. Waters did a phenomenal job with writing this trilogy. I'm so sad that it's over, I hope for a surprise novella down the line.

I will say that this had EVERYTHING I was hoping for. Romance, hot steamy sex, drama and a happy ending. Ever since reading the sequel to this tril
Estella
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
What if the fantasy never had to stop?

Dean couldn't care less about Maya's background—all her choices made her the woman he wants to tie to his bed and never let go. But
Donna Repsher
Oct 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Although this is the third book in the series, it's only the second one I've read, and just as I stated in my review of The Assignment, the first book in this series, it was an okay read, and I sort of liked it, but I definitely didn't love it.

In this installment, the relationship between Dean and Maya wraps up, but since I didn't particularly like either character from the very beginning of the Lessons in Control series, and although there was more character development in this novel than in t
Tammy
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the Lesson in Control series. Dean and Maya’s relationship continues to grow, they move in together and continue to move forward, however something from Maya’s past won’t allow that. What path will Maya choose. I liked this read. Lots of drama and suspense and the sex is off the charts hot. A good read.
LettyT
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Four Stars for the writing. You definitely should read books 1 and 2 in the series since this is a continuation of Dean and Maya's story.

Each are comfortable in their roles of their relationship but secrets and demons from the past come back to haunt them. Will they be able to fight them and still be together?
C bond

Jill A Ditzler
Karen
Audrey Gardiner
Jun 20, 2017
Jade A. Waters is an erotica author and poetess in Northern California. She is also the author of the Lessons in Control series.

Lesson in Control (3 books)
  • The Assignment
  • The Discipline (Lessons in Control, #2)