Start by marking “Hermione Granger's Hogwarts Crammer for Delinquents on the Run” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Hermione Granger's Hog...

waspabi

Hermione Granger's Hogwarts Crammer for Delinquents on the Run

Fandom: Harry Potter
Relationships:Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter, Hermione Granger/Ron Weasley
--------------------------------------------------
'You're a wizard, Harry' is easier to hear from a half-giant when you're eleven, rather than from some kids on a tube platform when you're seventeen and late for work.
Published May 21st 2017 by Archive of Our Own

Be the first to ask a question about Hermione Granger's Hogwarts Crammer for Delinquents on the Run

Start your review of Hermione Granger's Hogwarts Crammer for Delinquents on the Run
Eva
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fics, favorites
this fic is my new comfort fic, i think. every chapter is wonderful and makes me feel pleasant feelings but not TOO MANY feelings. just feelings of NICE and WARM and LOVE.
it has all this hope, but also so much scepticism (from harry and draco's side, at least). it has draco who is so out of his dept in an almost alternative universe where he feels like a nobody, something he has never felt before. the part where he felt the shame of not being able to buy something for the first time!!!! i felt
Vera
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I can't tell if it had a disappointing ending or if I'm disappointed it ended.
Katie
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've never read fan-fiction in my life, but a friend guided me towards this one while waiting for the Hogwarts express in Orlando, based on the premise if Harry didn't go to Hogwarts but found by Hermione and the crew (plus Draco) and was taught magic through them.

This was a lot of fun, often laugh-out-loud, with lovable re-imaginings of well-known characters.

Characters

The characters feel more like real-teenagers in this than in the original series, certain characters swearing and speaking in
Sylvia
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, fantasia, ficção
i found that this fic has a page here so i decided to add it to my shelf, i mean, why not? it's novel-length, fun, emotional, has a cool premise and is utterly brilliant. i don't even ship drarry, but the author gave them such a sweet slow-burn that was hard not to like this version of the pairing.
also, the versions from all of the characters, main 7 and cameos, are awesome.
Dancing.Cat90
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was really great. A gem, really. Very well written, funny(!) and something different. Also the romance is a lot more healthy than in many other fanfics :)
I’m sad it ended when it did, but on the other hand I rather read good story that is short, than a story that drags on.
Martha
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't want this to end. The tone got more accurate as it went through, and it was a wonderfully comforting read. All of the characters were wonderful, and the dynamics neatly observed. The sort of book where you just want to hug everyone.
karlakolumna
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The fact that I loved this book even though I usually really dislike AU Drarry fanfics (especially those in which Harry wasn't sorted in Gryffindor, much less never even visited Hogwarts) should tell you how extremely well written and enjoyable this particular work was.
Loved it.
Emma
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads, fanfic
Life hack: When everything seems to suck turn to FanFiction!
Fic writers are precious and need to be protected, loved and revered by equal measure.
Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.
Kythwena
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fan-fiction
Good one but finished quite abruptly just as it got really interesting.
Stasya
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
so good!!
David
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
bantz
Z Makila
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Honestly better than the Harry Potter series.
Ellie Hope
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i love those stupid revolutionary teenagers so much

75/100
Cherie Chen
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is delightful and entertaining! I love every bit of the story. I just hope there will be a more solid ending,(view spoiler) but I guess there are enough hints from this fic and canon that I could easily imagine what's next. Though there really are not much sex scenes, the emotion building are perfect. Also, the change of background doesn't make the characters feel OOC, which is an amazing job well done.
Wetdryvac Wetdryvac
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully lighthearted alternate HP reality, and well worth the read.
Megan

• Soup-pocalypse and the Great Curry Cataclysm
  • Things Worth Knowing
  • Helix
  • Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
  • Twist of Fate (Twist of Fate, #1)
  • The Claiming of Grimmauld Place
  • Fly a Little Faster
  • The Standard You Walk Past
  • Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2)
  • Running on Air