Start by marking “Cherry Picked (Sex, Vows & Babies; Shots On Goal #3)” as Want to Read:
Cherry Picked (Sex, Vows & Babies; Shots On Goal #3)

Cherry Picked (Shots on Goal #3)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  211 Ratings  ·  91 Reviews
One chance encounter – that’s all it took.

Nikki Jennings is dancing her way into the big time. She has gone from a shy, small town girl to a New York City Ballet star. She had everything to offer the world and she was taking it by storm.

Chase Harding is a cocky jock that has always gotten exactly what he’s wanted. Most recently, the rookie spot on his dream hockey team.
Published March 12th 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Cherry Picked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherry Picked

Bookloverme
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5+++ stars

I have to say, I enjoyed this as much as I did The Hysterics. Maybe even more. I loved that it's sweet and safe. And I loved the epilogue too! I hope the author writes more like this one.

The story is about Chase and Nikki.

He's a rookie hockey player for the National Hockey League and she's a ballerina for the New York City Ballet.

They both love to read and the first time he saw her was at The Bookstop and their love story started.

This is a feel good story with no drama at all. Someti
Chantal ❤️
Mar 20, 2017 marked it as cant-read-this
UNFORTUNATELY, I CAN'T READ THIS BOOK!

Amazon.ca doesn't have Kindle world Book available in Canada.
Why this is?
I have no idea but I'm very upset that we are unable to have access to these titles.
Ah well, I will avoid all these from now on... maybe one day they will make them available to everyone.
That would be great!
♡Tonya♡
First time reading this author's work

Such a sweet and adorable story. It was instalove, low angst and safe. There was no cheating and absolutely no ow/om drama whatsoever. It was short, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It even had a cute little epilogue for such a short read.

There were characters from previous books that were in this that I hadn't read about. I probably would have liked the little glimpse of them, but it didn't take away from my enjoyment of this story at all.
Jenny
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the Sex, Vows & Babies series! In this short book we meet Nikki a young ballerina who arrives in New York and is focused on dancing and making her dreams come true. Chase is the new Rookie of the NY hockey team. When he sees Nikki for the first time sparks fly and they quickly become friends and lovers!

I adored the innocent heroine. Chase is her first everything even her first kiss and I thought that was so sweet and adorable. I loved how she put her family first and still followed h
C
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: totally-safe
4.5/5
Hot fast safe read
Insta love story

-H not a man whore & has been celibate for a while
-No OW/ Drama or hockey groupies
-OTT alpha male
-Virgin h
-HEA with epilogue

A must read
Janie
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved Chase and how he knew Nikki was the girl for him the moment he saw her.
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
Cherry Picked is the third book that i have read by Mazzola. It is a super quick, fast paced, sexy read.
Generally I am not one for instalove stories, but this one just worked. The fact that is could be read in just an hour or two was great. Sometimes you just need something short, sexy and sweet to read.

Chase Harding has made the move to New York. All the hard work, determination and dedication to hockey has finally paid off. He has made it to the NHL and is playing with his idols. Coming from a
Tania's Book Blog
**ARC received voluntarily for review **

Short and sweet book. If you need a "pick me up" book, this is it. It will have you smiling from beginning to end. No drama, no angst. Insta love between a hockey player and a naive ballerina.

When Chase first Nikki he knew she was going to be his. It was love at first sight and he didn't let her get away from him. Such a cute book and the outcome was beautiful.
Julie
This was super cute, a whirlwind romance between two adorably sweet characters.
First there's Chase, a young player who is up in the moon over finally being picked to play for his dream team, and there's Nikki, a young ballerina working hard, hoping one day to make it big. They meet in a bookstore and hit it off straight away.
This short story shows us their relationship growing and maturing into something neither of them ever expected. A real heart warming tale which will leave you with a smile o
Brandy Roberts
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved loved LOVED this book this would be my first read by Kristen Hope Mazzola and I plan to read more by this author . The couple in this was super adorable , they had a strong connection with a lot of chemistry so if you are a fan of instant romance this is just what you are looking for . The secondary characters made me want to read their stories so I will be one clicking soon .
copy provided for honest review
****************************************
hero =10 +
heroine = 10+
secondary charact
RMC
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by the author. Cherry Picked is a short and sweet instalove story. I was hooked from the start. Chase and Nikki are my new favorite couple from the Shots on Goal family. Highly recommended.
Maddy's Reading
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, sport-romance
A short and sweet story of insta and soulful love. Chase is the new rookie in town. He's a great player and hockey has been his only focus in life so far. Then he sees the most beautiful girl at a bookstore. Nikki is a young and aspiring ballet dancer. She meets Chase and has an instant connection with him.
Within a short time they are living together and are a couple. There is no angst in this story but shows how their relationship builds considering the newness as well as their careers. This w
Andrea ♡
DNF

I usually hesitate when it's a novella because most of the time, everything is just too fast for my liking. But over the years, I've found novellas which are really good despite the short length. That's why I gave Cherry Picked a chance.

A few pages in, I just couldn't continue anymore. The H and h JUST met but the h is already laying her head on the crook of H's shoulder and H is already kissing h's forehead... like WHO DOES THAT? Either of them could be a murderer or the like. I found these
Diane Lynch
Shelves: hockey-romance, ebook
Kristen Hope Mazzola’s CHERRY PICKED is sweet addition to the Shots on Goal Series. NHL Rookie, Chase Harding, gets a spot on his favorite team, relocating to New York. Nikki Jennings moves from her small town to chase her dream of becoming a ballerina. The two meet as they both set out to start their news lives in a new city. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for New Adult and Adult audiences.

I loved this story. Chase and Nikki are adorable. They both leave their small towns to pursu
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
If you are looking for a book that will make you feel good, happy and will put a huge smile on your face, then Cherry Picked is for you!

Nikki moves to the big apple to fulfil her dream of becoming a ballet dancer. She's coming from Alabama and lived all her life with her mom.

Chase is the new Rookie of the NY hockey team. He is now playing alongside his biggest idols.

Between them it was instalove, love at first sight! First kiss perfect, first rendez- vous perfect - their life was perfect!

Cherr
Sara Koelsch
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars but Goodreads doesn't allow that so I rounded up to 5 Stars

So this was a completely adorable book! I can say that I can completely understand where Nikki is coming from... the sweet innocent girl coming to a new town and falling completely head over heels for a guy. She doesn't stop to think... she charges on full force! I was that way with my husband, we met and by the first date, I swear we both knew we were it. It was over! That's how this book is for Chase and Nikki.

My only wish i
Diane Lynch
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cherry Picked (Shots on Goal #3) by Kristen Hope Mazzola Kristen Hope Mazzola’s CHERRY PICKED is sweet addition to the Shots on Goal Series.  NHL Rookie, Chase Harding, gets a spot on his favorite team, relocating to New York.  Nikki Jennings moves from her small town to chase her dream of becoming a ballerina. The two meet as they both set out to start their news lives in a new city.  This contemporary sports romance is suitable for New Adult and Adult audiences.

I loved this story.  Chase and
Kiera
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, kindle
Cherry Picked is a fast, sweet, totally fantastical, insta-love read about Nikki and Chase. One a ballerina, one a brand new hockey player for the Otters. I enjoyed this quick little read from Ms. Mazzola and if you love sweet novellas, then this book is for you. 4 stars.
Debbie Eichler
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review. This book was such an amazing story of love at first site. Chase and Nikki knew the minute they met that they were meant to be. Chase did not give Nikki a chance to not fall in love with him. "Isn't it nice when a book recommends a person".. Best Quote ever!!! I loved that Brayden and Gavin also made an appearance. I highly recommend this book if you want a quick, sweet, HOT read!!!
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
If you are looking for a short and sweet love at first sight kind of story then look no more because that is exactly what you will get when you pick up a copy of Cherry Picked by Kristen Hope Mazzola! I think that the author did an extraordinary job with her character development in just a few short chapters. You can't help but instantly fall in love with Chase, a young hockey player for the Otters, and Nikki, a young ballerina.

This is certainly a
Summer  -SSBR-
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The rookie of the team and a ballerina. This story was an awesome read and I can't wait for Low Blow. Kristen has a way of hooking you and not letting you go till the end of the story and grabbing you again when the next one come out. Her stories are a refreshing take on hockey romance books.
Susan (susayq ~)
If you want insta-love with a happy ending doused in super sweetness, then this is it!

This was adorable! Chase and Nikki meet in a book store and they fall in love doing firsts in New York City. They were romantic and I loved it! I hadn't read a book by Kristen Hope Mazzola before, but I'll be going find her other stuff soon because her writing was easy and flowed well.

*Thanks to L. Wood PR for sharing a copy of this with me*
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
This was a great, quick, fast, sexy read, Nikki and Chase really did not waste anytime with each other. They fell hard, fast, and in a hurry. I love a quick pick me up dirty read esp after I have read a very angsty one. This was perfect. Must read!
Ruth McDonnell
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a totally short, sweet story! Chase is the newbie on the hockey team and Nikki is a ballet dancer who is new to New York. He spots her in a book store reading his favorite book, "And Then There Were None". It was love at first sight. This is such a happy read! 5 stars for the fairy tale!❤

***I was given an ARC in exchange for my honest review.***
Stacy Aube
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received and voluntary reviewed an ARC of this book. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

Let start off by saying go Otters! This is a short quick moving romance. The characters are memorable and lovable. The chemistry between Chase and Nikki is like no other.
Shelly hammett
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfection!I am so in love with Chase and Nikki's story!I need more of this sweet couple
Kristy France
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC from author in exchange for an honest opinion.

This was just like to I like my reads, short and sweet! <3

#Chase&Nikki=GOALS …yes, I just created my new relationship goals hash tag thanks to this awesome read.
Chase, rookie hockey player following his dream and playing with his childhood heroes, falls instantly for Nikki, the lovely, young, prima ballerina. It’s a match made in heaven. Super romantic, super sweet, super HOT!
Nathalie
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh! The cuteness of this whirlwind love affair is unimaginable! What I love most about this novella is how incredibly perfectly adorable the characters are. You get to meet the genuinely sweet Chase who spots Nikki in a bookstore and sweeps her off her feet. Their story made my heart melt and left a huge smile on my face. Cannot wait to read the rest of the hockey books.
Kathy Wideman
**Part of the Fiona Davenport Kindle World**
This book brings us another story with the Otters players. Chase is the new rookie for the Otters. It was his dream to play for them. Nikki has always wanted to dance with the New York ballet and she has also achieved her dream. Chase spots Nikki in a book store reading and can’t take his off of her. He knows right away that he has to get to know her. Nikki has no experience with boys. She has always focused on school and dancing. Will she break that r
Jordan Bates
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Best Parts:
If you are looking for something new by Kristen, that isn’t like her other books then this is for you. That may sound weird but, Nikki and Chase mesh so well right off the bat, and who wouldn’t want to read a steamy novella about a hockey player and a ballerina. This book is the epitome of sticky sweet. And when I say that, I mean the love that oozes from these pages will have you swooning like never before. The innocence, but also sheer need from these characters will make you lo
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Bestselling author, Kristen Hope Mazzola, lives in the suburbs of Tampa soaking up the sunshine while watching hockey or football at beach bars. She writes contemporary romance ranging from steamy romantic comedy, angsty new adult, all the way to sports romance – with dirty bikers, hot military men, and swoon-worthy rockstars in between. A portion of her royalties goes to the Marcie Mazzola Founda ...more
More about Kristen Hope Mazzola

Shots on Goal (6 books)
  • Hat Trick
  • Cross Checked (Shots on Goal, #2)
  • Low Blow
  • Playoff Beard
  • Off Duty (Shots on Goal, #6)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be