Start by marking “First Impressions (Passion and Perseverance, #1)” as Want to Read:
First Impressions (Passion and Perseverance, #1)

First Impressions

(Passion and Perseverance #1)

This is an alternate Cover Edition for ASIN: B01LVWZB56.

Looking to read the next great romance after Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey? Well, you've found it. The first in the Passion and Perseverance Trilogy, "First Impressions" is modern re-telling of the epic romance between Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy with a darkly sensual twist.

Beth Bennet is on top of the world. All

To ask other readers questions about First Impressions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about First Impressions

Sheila Majczan
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This modern variation veers little from the outline of canon. However, the author needs to proofread her text. (Yes, I know she is a physician, but this must have been a hurry up and get it done book as many errata are glaring at the reader.)

My second comment has to do with a warning: this is for MA only. There are at least three graphic descriptions of sex scenes and one involves spanking.

Darcy and Bingley come to town but this time it is as Bingley's law firm is considering absorbing the Benn
Susan
May 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
A modern re-telling of part of Pride and Prejudice. I admit to not liking the two main characters but I did finish the book. All the mature content was skipped as it's not something that I have an interest in reading.
Madenna U
This is a modern Pride and Prejudice variation. It is a very mature story with so many name brands mentioned, you would almost think they are sponsors. Darcy and Elizabeth follow the cannon plot with the exception that that can't keep their hands of each other. I did enjoy the story and the modern representation of the characters.
Mo Martian
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed it. Chapters are a little short but it's well written. I like the changes made from canon. I look forward to the sequel.
Freya**Secret sin** Romance
Freebie on Amazon

I was actually surprised by how much I enjoyed this story. As an all time lover of Jane Austen and romance novels, I love this funfic story, and the steamy scenes were oh so STEAMY!!!
Dr. RS actually exceeded my expectations by putting Mr Darcy into his very alpha self.

Big recommendation!
Heather Sulic
50 shade of darcy

It turned into 50 shades of grey somewhere around the middle. It wasn't bad but it wasn't what i was expecting out of a pride and prejudice variation. It's well written and the plot is interesting.
Lupita Valdes Or
One of the best modern P&P stories I've read, it has drama, passion, cliffhangers, seriously once you start reading you can't stop :). I recommend this story very much.
Mary Schneider
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Good story, may not be for everyone but If you remember it's a variation then it's cool. Looking forward to the sequel
Sharalee
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. Great modern AU take on the Lizzy/Darcy dynamic.
Glad you have decided to make this into a series!
Rebecca Thomas
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is great! The story is interesting and compelling. Can't wait to read the next one!
Buturot
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Refreshing variation

Great passionate, refreshing, modern pride and prejudice variation. It has some of original similar situations but less of the characters, which is better. Just had some timelines that were wrong.
Adrienne Struss
Jan 11, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I tried getting into it, but got bored after the first few chapters.
Tlotem
Dec 14, 2016
Betsy
Mar 08, 2018
Rebecca Sharp
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Nikel27
May 14, 2017
Lindsay Pacifico
Jun 09, 2017
**Healing Heartaches One Alpha at a Time**
I’m a dentist by day and author by night!

Want to know more? Connect with me (#stalkme) at one or all of the links below!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/drrebeccasharp

Facebook Reader Group (My Sexy Sharpies): https://goo.gl/RrNZvT

Amazon Author Page: https://goo.gl/6wGFyV

Instagram: www.instagram.com/drrebeccasharp

Twitter: www.twitter.com/drrebeccasharp

Mailing Lis

Passion and Perseverance (3 books)
  • Second Chances (Passion and Perseverance, #2)
  • Third Time is the Charm (Passion and Perseverance, #3)