Start by marking “The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Howls Romance, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Howls Romance, #4)

The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Howls Romance #4)

A masquerade ball in Malibu led to a single night of passion under the stars… and set the wheels of fate in motion.

Three years ago, waitress Kara Jablonski gave in to her wilder side with a fellow weretiger, the rock star billionaire Lars Jensen, a sun-kissed blond drummer with a viking's build. Six weeks later, the pregnancy test came back positive.

Knowing Lars' powerful,
Kindle Edition
Published April 4th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby

Sissy's Romance Book Review
'The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby' by Diana Seere is book Four in the "Howls Romance" series. This is the story of Kara Jablonski and Lars Jensen. This is easily a standalone book. In addition it is a short read with about 120 pages.
Kara and Lars met once about a year ago. They had a one night stand where Kara later finds she is pregnant. Lars is famous and rich so she doesn't think he would be interested nor does she want to pursue anything with him at the time. But Lars has been looking
Emily
Three years ago Kara Jablonski had one night with Lars Jensen, she wasn't the type to sleep with random men but something about Lars had pulled at her and when it was over she fled. Finding out she was pregnant had Kara go into hiding, she knew about Lar's family and had no doubt they would take her son away from her or would he?

This was wonderfully entertaining. I liked Kara and understood why she kept her baby a secret. Lars though was a bit of a surprise, I thought he oozed his masculinity on
Ivy Deluca
description

I needed a little shifter pick-me-up and this ended up working for me. I had honestly forgotten that I’d read the first book in this series, but it did not affect my enjoyment of this book. It was a little cracky, a lotta sexy and even the secret baby trope, which I’m not a huge fan of, worked for me. There’s not alot of depth to the storytelling, and it resolves fairly quickly and easily. What it did do is entertain me for a few hours and reminded me that I need to check out this ‘verse again.
Maddy's Reading
Mar 30, 2017 Maddy's Reading rated it it was amazing
Short & Sweet, this novella was just perfect.
Lars had met his One three years ago but she ran away after a night of passion. He doesn't even know her name.
Kara is a shifter but one of the few who have to work for a living. She comes from modest background and her only love in life is her three-year old.
Their world collides and secrets are revealed. Lars is angry at her betrayal but can't ignore the Beat. And for once, there are two.
Beautiful story, especially the part when Lars meets his
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
Diana Seere did a great job of mixing a little drama, sexiness, and humor all into The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby.

Kara Jablonski is hiding something big. After a night she will never forget with a sexy billionaire named Lars Jensen she had a little boy. She would do anything to protect her son and that meant keeping him away from Lar's family. They were the elites and she was a nobody. They did not mix.

Kara moved a lot, kept a low profile and still ended up bumping into Lars. He was her
Amber
Apr 03, 2017 Amber rated it really liked it
I love these billionaire shifter stories! Even though I'm not a huge paranormal fan. These men are just so uber alpha but at the same time, romantic in a way. They know their "one" once they find her.

Kara walked on the wild side and had a one night stand with rock star weretiger Lars 3 years ago. And she got a reminder of the event approximately 9 months later. Jamie is her pride and joy and she will not let Lars' family or even Lars know of Jamie's existence.

Lars always wondered what happened
Chanpreet
Apr 03, 2017 Chanpreet rated it really liked it
This was a quick read for me. I loved the story and even though it wasn't very long, it felt like a complete story. The authors were even kind enough to give enough of a flashback to what happened the first time Lars and Klara met.

The story is equal parts hot and sweet. I am looking forward to only reading more from these authors but also the other books in this series!
Tash
Apr 02, 2017 Tash rated it liked it
Tracy Breed
Tracy Breed rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2017
Dana Rodriguez
Dana Rodriguez rated it really liked it
Chris Leemaster
Chris Leemaster rated it it was amazing
Natalie Brady
Apr 09, 2017 Natalie Brady rated it it was amazing
This is such fun series and this book was a bonus! I don't want to give any spoilers away but this is another in the series of shifters and this has more surprises that will make you fall in love with these characters and want more out of the series. Some of the previous characters return and baby fever is rampant...so here's to hoping it keeps going!

I received this book free as an ARC in return for an honest review.
Tashina Snell
Tashina Snell rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2017
Holly Full Moon Bites Book Reviews
A fast paced sizzling hot read.

This novella starts off with Kara and Lars running into each other years after their one night stand that left them both shook up and wanting more. The attraction is still there but so is the fear that sent Kara running in the first place. Now that Lars knows her name and where she is he isn't about to let her go though.

This one is so short, I don't want to give anything away but if you are looking for a good, fast, well written, steamy read; pick up The Billionair
Kristen Lewendon
Apr 06, 2017 Kristen Lewendon rated it it was amazing
Lars was a captivating character in Edward and Molly's book. I'm so glad to see that he gets his own story here. It was really good to get to know him better; his strengths and his personality flaws. Kara is such a good match for him. Her upbringing has produced a very strong character with a stubborn streak to rival Lars'. I also loved learning a little bit more of the lore of The Beat and seeing it in action with two full shifters. There are so many characters in this universe that I want to s ...more
Tresa M Foltz
Tresa M Foltz rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2017
Shadia Jack
Shadia Jack rated it liked it
Judith
Apr 18, 2017 Judith rated it it was amazing
The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby

Kara is working at the Plat. Lars has a meeting with the Stantons. He and Kara had a one night stand three years ago at a masquerade ball and hasn't been able to forget her but he never got her name. Kara has a secret too. What happens when he finds out is the stuff books are written about.
Laura Marie W
Apr 03, 2017 Laura Marie W rated it it was amazing
Love found and lost

One passionate night then she disappears. A lost heart beat. Then several years later the heart beat is back. But it comes with so much more. Is the proclaimed play boy ready for it all.
Erin Avdevich
Erin Avdevich rated it it was amazing
Nancy
Makes me interested in what other books this author has written, I'm off to check them out. :)
Shelby
Shelby rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2017
Kristy Langdon
Kristy Langdon rated it it was amazing
Mary Clark
Apr 09, 2017 Mary Clark rated it it was amazing
Since That Night, nearly 3-years ago, everything changed for Kara and Lars; they had heard The Beat, but were unaware of what it meant at the time. Lars didn’t know who Kara was; to him she was a mystery woman, but Kara knew Lars well. Lars Jenson was a globe-trotting playboy and drummer for The Fates and a wealthy shifter heir. The next morning Kara disappears without a trace and no matter how much Lars searches, he never finds her; was it only Lar’s mother’s reputation that made Kara flee so q ...more
Liz
Liz rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2017
Carolyn & Theresa Rumsey
Carolyn & Theresa Rumsey rated it it was amazing
SMJC
SMJC rated it really liked it
Stephanie Villere
Apr 04, 2017 Stephanie Villere rated it it was amazing
LOVE THESE SHIFTERS!!

This book is The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby written by Diana Seere. This story is about Lars, a famous drummer in a rock band, and Kara, who is a single mom and new server at an elite club. What happens when your life is totally changed by one night of passion? Did Belle find her prince or just a beast? It's a short and sweet tale that you will NOT want to miss! I received a complimentary copy and voluntarily chose to leave this review.
Ruth Montgomery
Ruth Montgomery rated it it was amazing
Liz
Liz rated it liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Need unauthorized cover deleted and replaced 2 24 Mar 20, 2017 08:42AM
Diana Seere was raised by wolves in the forests outside Boston and San Francisco. The only time she spends in packs these days is at romance writing conventions. In truth, Diana is two New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors who decided to write shifter romance and have more fun. You can find “her” on Facebook at Diana Seere’s Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/dianaseere

More about Diana Seere...

Howls Romance (7 books)
  • The Werewolf Tycoon's Baby (Howls Romance, #1)
  • Pregnant with the Werelion King's Cub (Howls Romance, #2)
  • The Alpha's Secret Family (Howls Romance, #3)
  • Royal Dragon's Baby (Howls Romance, #5)
  • Wicked Wolf, Wanton Witch (Shades of Naughty)
  • Hunted by the Dragon Duke (Howls Romance, #7)