Start by marking “The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Billionaire Shifters Club, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Billionaire Shifters Club, #4)

The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby

(Billionaire Shifters Club #4)

A masquerade ball in Malibu led to a single night of passion under the stars… and set the wheels of fate in motion.

Three years ago, waitress Kara Jablonski gave in to her wilder side with a fellow weretiger, the rock star billionaire Lars Jensen, a sun-kissed blond drummer with a viking's build. Six weeks later, the pregnancy test came back positive.

Knowing Lars' powerful,
Published April 4th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby

Start your review of The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Billionaire Shifters Club, #4)
Sophia Triad
"That night ruined me."
"What?"
"Ruined me for other women."
"Your reputation precedes you. If I ruined you for other women, you have a funny way of showing it, Mr. Playboy."

One playboy/famous drummer/filthy rich tiger shifter. One poor but proud tiger shifter waitress.
One night stand.
One unexpected pregnancy.
3 years later, the two shifters will meet again.

It was an entertaining story for sure.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby' by Diana Seere is book Four in the "Howls Romance" series. This is the story of Kara Jablonski and Lars Jensen. This is easily a standalone book. In addition it is a short read with about 120 pages.
Kara and Lars met once about a year ago. They had a one night stand where Kara later finds she is pregnant. Lars is famous and rich so she doesn't think he would be interested nor does she want to pursue anything with him at the time. But Lars has been looking
Coco.V
Jan 20, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/20/2019)!

Blurb:

Knowing Lars' powerful, overbearing mother would be able to take the baby away, Kara did what she had to
Emily
Three years ago Kara Jablonski had one night with Lars Jensen, she wasn't the type to sleep with random men but something about Lars had pulled at her and when it was over she fled. Finding out she was pregnant had Kara go into hiding, she knew about Lar's family and had no doubt they would take her son away from her or would he?

This was wonderfully entertaining. I liked Kara and understood why she kept her baby a secret. Lars though was a bit of a surprise, I thought he oozed his masculinity on
Ivy Deluca
description

I needed a little shifter pick-me-up and this ended up working for me. I had honestly forgotten that I’d read the first book in this series, but it did not affect my enjoyment of this book. It was a little cracky, a lotta sexy and even the secret baby trope, which I’m not a huge fan of, worked for me. There’s not alot of depth to the storytelling, and it resolves fairly quickly and easily. What it did do is entertain me for a few hours and reminded me that I need to check out this ‘verse again.
Maggie Whitworth
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book could have been a five star if only it had been longer like the others in the series.
At 150 pages it almost feels like a last minute add in to make the series longer.
The storyline is great, Lars getting his own mate is brilliant and the secret baby too , but it didn’t gel with the main storyline.
Shame . But good read all the same .
Maddy's Reading
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short & Sweet, this novella was just perfect.
Lars had met his One three years ago but she ran away after a night of passion. He doesn't even know her name.
Kara is a shifter but one of the few who have to work for a living. She comes from modest background and her only love in life is her three-year old.
Their world collides and secrets are revealed. Lars is angry at her betrayal but can't ignore the Beat. And for once, there are two.
Beautiful story, especially the part when Lars meets his
Cheesecake
Somehow I neglected to review this when I read it a month ago.
I gobbled it up and would have given 4 stars, but I felt the reasoning behind Kara not telling Lars was sh*tty. I liked her well enough as the h but she was basically a coward. I knew that from the blurb though. But (view spoiler)

At just over 100 pages it is short and sweet. Kara is from the poor side of the shifter-tracks. But she goes out to a costume party and lets go her cares, for one
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
Diana Seere did a great job of mixing a little drama, sexiness, and humor all into The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby.

Kara Jablonski is hiding something big. After a night she will never forget with a sexy billionaire named Lars Jensen she had a little boy. She would do anything to protect her son and that meant keeping him away from Lar's family. They were the elites and she was a nobody. They did not mix.

Kara moved a lot, kept a low profile and still ended up bumping into Lars. He was her
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love these billionaire shifter stories! Even though I'm not a huge paranormal fan. These men are just so uber alpha but at the same time, romantic in a way. They know their "one" once they find her.

Kara walked on the wild side and had a one night stand with rock star weretiger Lars 3 years ago. And she got a reminder of the event approximately 9 months later. Jamie is her pride and joy and she will not let Lars' family or even Lars know of Jamie's existence.

Lars always wondered what happened
Moon Love
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read for me. I loved the story and even though it wasn't very long, it felt like a complete story. The authors were even kind enough to give enough of a flashback to what happened the first time Lars and Klara met.

The story is equal parts hot and sweet. I am looking forward to only reading more from these authors but also the other books in this series!
Tash
Apr 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Myra
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!!!!

I have always loved shifter romance novels and this is the first time I have read a tiger shifter romance! Love it! Cannot wait to read more books from this author.
Lauren
3.5 Stars
This book is the first book of Diana Seere’s that I have read. Because of this, I wasn’t sure on what to expect. I needn’t have worried; I found the writing style easy to follow and the story enjoyable. I liked Kara. I liked that she worked hard to provide for her family. I liked Lars but I didn’t like his attitude when he learnt that Kara had a baby. Instead of giving her a chance to talk, he talked to her like dirt.
Despite that, I really liked the ending and epilogue for this book.
Jennifer Holzapfel
Tiger shifter Kara ran from California to Boston with her secret son, she had conceived with super wealthy tiger shifter rockstar Lars. Two years later and her first day of work she scents Lars, and he her. Lars chases her down, because he has been searching for his one night stand for almost three years. When he catches up to her, he finally learns her name. How can Kara protect her son and her heart from one of the most important families in the shifter world, when Lars finds out she has been ...more
Kasey Riley
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A story to carry the heat...

Well done, shades of the first in this series...a story with heat instead of hot sex without a story to connect the reader. I enjoyed this book, it kept my interest from front to back. It was an easy read with great editing and flow. I’m the reader who demands more than hot sex...I want a story which brings the lovers together or tears them apart. A reason, a villain, a happening...something, anything that gives meat to the romance. This story satisfies my need for a
Deb B
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
just read the first eleven books in this set. they are all short, fun and fast and all standalones. can read one or all in any order. each author takes a basic format and expands it how they see fit. there is no deep heavy reading here - this is also book 4 of Diana Seere's Billionaire Shifters series and many of the characters have been met in the earlier books
Abby G. Amos
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting Read!

I enjoyed reading this book! I Loved the chemistry between Lars and Kara! I think this is a book that EVERYONE will enjoy! Oh, and I don't want to forget about Jamie! I was just astonished by him! How he could know things without being told! I loved it! I will definitely recommend to others!
Eliza Olsen
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read.!!!

I'm not surprised I loved this book lol . I absolutely love shifter books and when you add in a secret baby to the mix I'm over the moon ! I absolutely couldn't stop reading lol yeah I didn't sleep last night because I had to finish this story . I promise if you like shifter stories youll.absolutely love this one !
Linda  Johnston
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it

They met at a charity masquerade ball in Malibu and had a single night have passion under the stars to leave her a present. Kara Jablonski was a weretiger on the poor side and rock star billionaire Lars Jensen with she was afraid that they would get their son from her so she hides and accidentally runs into him and he finds out about the 3 year old son
Kay
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this book!

I'm actually reading this series completely out of order. It was the blurb that attracted me. I was right to download it. I loved the storyline and all the characters in this book. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.....I think I'll begin with the first.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Exciting and intense. Lars, Kara, and Jamie makes this a read that changes the game. I also loved seeing some of the other from the series created by Diana Seere. The quick read gave more prospective other beat, beat, beat. You have to have read the series of billionaire shifter and their mates to understand that reference but I still like this side glance at the lives of old familiars.
BkBfLvr
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loving tigers’ cubs!!!

As far as I can remember, this was my first shifters book. I absolutely loved it, the way it was conceived, the storyline, the intensity... pretty much everything... except...
I wish it would have lasted longer!!! Some more pages (on the cubs perhaps, or...) and it would’ve been a 5 star rating...
Anyways gotta go and read the next in line!
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby: (Billionaire Shifter's Club Book 4)

The love story of Lars and Kara. Kara and Lars met and had a one night stand three years ago and end with her having his baby. How three year late they met again. Will she tell him he is a father or run again? Great story
Manda
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Too short

I loved this book but it was too short for me I wanted more. I loved the romance between the characters but I think we should have see how they mey itcwas like we started in the middle of the book some how but you can read it as a stand alone even tho this is book 4 in the series there was ñothingbthat I didn't understand.
Elizabeth
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The cover caught my eye and from page one I knew I was caught. Can't wait to read the entire series. Characters were real in real situations and their story touched something deep within. Brilliantly written and captivating. Thank you for a great story.
Carol
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tiger

Loved the story. Not sure if it was shorter then previous book but I definitely read it faster.
Loved Lars and there son. Enjoyed the ending better then other in series. Felt finished. Others left me with need for more information.
Harv Virdee
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I loved this love story soooo cute... this was a great read and quick to read can’t wait to read the next one ... was hoping to see more of Asher and Sam but hope they get their own book soon.
Jane Elizabeth
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This...

This is a fun, intriguing, and romantic tale, involving some characters from the other stories. The main characters are not Stantons, but still involved with them.
Lovin' this series!
Natalie
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby

I can't wait until they catch the traitor, especially since so many mates are ending up pregnant. I thought for sure Kara would have a showdown with Lars family for her son.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Need unauthorized cover deleted and replaced 2 25 Mar 20, 2017 08:42AM

• The Alpha's Secret Family (Howls Romance)
  • Royal Dragon's Baby
  • Pregnant with the Werelion King's Cub
  • Alpha's Valentine's Day Virgin (Alpha's Virgin, #3)
  • The Billionaire Werewolf's Witch
  • The Baby Shift: North Dakota (Shifter Babies of America #1)
  • Alpha's Birthday Virgin: A Wolf Shifter Paranormal Romance (Alpha's Virgin Book 1)
  • The Werebear's Unwanted Bride
  • The Cowbear's Curvy Valentine (Curvy Bear Ranch, #5)
  • Shifter Marriage Service : A Four Book Box Set
  • Dark Dragon's Wolf (Darkwing Dragons Book 2)
  • What a Wolf Desires (Lux Catena, #1)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Dragon's Baby (Misty Woods Dragons, #2)
  • Dark Dragon's Mate (Darkwing Dragons Book 1)
  • Single Mom's Secret Baby (His Secret Baby, #4)
  • The Billionaire Dragon's Secret Son
  • Falling for the Werewolf (A Howls Romance)
Diana Seere was raised by wolves in the forests outside Boston and San Francisco. The only time she spends in packs these days is at romance writing conventions. In truth, Diana is two New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors who decided to write shifter romance and have more fun. You can find “her” on Facebook at Diana Seere’s Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/dianaseere

Billionaire Shifters Club (7 books)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Curvy Match (Billionaire Shifters Club, #1)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Virgin Mate (Billionaire Shifters Club, #2)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance (Billionaire Shifters Club, #3)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's True Alpha (Billionaire Shifters Club, #5)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Final Redemption (Billionaire Shifters Club, #6)
  • Billionaire Shifters Club (6 Book Series)