Start by marking “Love, Luck, and Clusterf*ck (Legal #3)” as Want to Read:
Love, Luck, and Clusterf*ck (Legal #3)

Love, Luck, and Clusterf*ck (Legal #3)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Would you give up your best friend for one night of passion?

From the author of the Legal series comes a hot and hilarious new STANDALONE.

I met him on the luckiest day of the year.

Of course, I wasn’t aware of his true identity at the time. I only knew him as the arrogant blond god who gave me a shamrock necklace. For luck.

As if I needed it.

Okay, maybe I did. But it was pres
Published August 14th 2017

Nancy Metsch
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Spoiler Free review**
Before I start this I just want to thank Bree for the ARC. I am a huge fan og Legal and Lyrical. So this story was huge for me. #breesarockstar
Perry is by far one of the fussiest charterers I have read in a loooong time. I love her take no shit from anyone attitude, she also has on filter. So be careful when your around her.
Stephen made me laugh but I also liked the secure feeling I got off of him. In my opinion it was love at first sight for him. And believe that's s
Chantal  (iScream Books)
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bree had me hooked from the beginning, all the way to the end! This book is Perry and Stephen's story. It happens 6 years prior to Legal. It can be read as a standalone or as part of the Legal Series.

Perry is trying to get life together. She finally found a job that is she is extremely great at. She has a bunch of wonderful friends and well a "boyfriend", Dre. Their relationship is always on again off again, she is unable to really make the attempt to be in it. And the same goes for him. Perry
books4me
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you've read Legal and Lyrical, then you've met Perry, the loud-mouthed, true friend woman. Perry is a hoot and this is (finally) her story and how she met Jillian's brother, Stephen. The road was not easy as Perry was dating a d*ckwad, Dre. Stephen became her friend to keep close to her and Perry needed a friend. Bree has a unique writing style...one that creates real situations with real people, sprinkled with humor and sexy scenes. I can't wait to see how else she continues this series!

My h
Lisa Mandina
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Instead of taking a nap before work I decided to finish this. Full review to come on Lisa Loves Literature soon!!
Kristin Scearce
Jun 22, 2017
Becky Rendon
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I will be honest...I'm a whiney brat. I saw that this wasn't going to be Jillian after I signed up to read it and sulked. I wasn't against throwing a tantrum either because I need more. However, I can say with a big ol' smile on my face I'm glad I did.

I loved learning more about the wildly, untamed Perry. I loved learning Stephen is not only hot but doesn't actually have a stick up his a$$. So no disappointment at all!

I'm no longer whining and now even more jazzed up about the next book. Just g
SD
rated it did not like it
Aug 19, 2017
Syndi Day
Tri Rahayu Kusumawati
Melly Mel
Aug 01, 2017
Bree Dahlia is an unconventional romance junkie. She loves reading it but adores writing it even more. Her stories range from lighthearted to sizzling with that satisfying Happily Ever After ending and a touch of the unexpected. She favors themes of friendship, forgiveness, and unconditional love with alpha characters and eccentric tastes.

She holds degrees that she does nothing with and has experi
More about Bree Dahlia...

Legal (3 books)