Start by marking “Vixenhead” as Want to Read:
Vixenhead

Vixenhead

Somewhere in Vixenhead, I’m certain the truth lies...

A sudden disappearance

When Roz Outlaw's partner Tom mysteriously vanishes, she knows his life is in danger. Tom has been distracted lately, afraid, as though he is being hunted...

A desperate search

With the police showing little interest Roz knows it falls to her to find Tom. But as Tom's secrets are uncovered nothing can
ebook
Published March 24th 2017 by HarperImpulse HarperCollins UK

To ask other readers questions about Vixenhead, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vixenhead

Christine
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
House of Lies is a brand new psychological thriller, from E. V. Seymour. With Seymour, you know you are getting an intelligent insightful read. This is no exception.

The story introduces us to journalist, Roz Outlaw. Roz is in a relationship with Tom. They are living together and appear to be pretty solid. One day, Roz returns home to find that Tom is missing. His photo has recently appeared in the local newspaper. This freaked him out. He fears discovery. He has left in a hurry. Roz soon discove
Susan Hampson
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-reads
When Roz Outlaw’s partner Tom disappears she is confused and devastated, I mean it isn’t like she even has many photos of the guy as he just hated his picture taken, and went ballistic when it appeared in the paper and as he didn’t have any living relatives she couldn’t even ask them if they knew anything. There was only one thing that she could relie on and that was her skills as a journalist to rattle some very uncooperative policemen and a woman’s name on a FB page before Tom closed it down w ...more
Linda Hill
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When boyfriend Tom seems to over-react to having his photo taken, Roz will find this is only the start of a catalogue of terrifying events.

House of Lies is a breathtaking roller coaster of a read. The plot gallops along with so many exciting events I sometimes wondered what on earth could happen next. I found it a highly entertaining and exciting read.

E.V. Seymour has a smashing style that adapts sentence length to situation so that she can convey terror and emotion with searing accuracy. I foun
May 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
I loved the whole evil house and secrets story line. It's one that never fails to interest a reader. I have to admit I was dying to know what could possibly have happened in Tom's past for him just to disappear like that with no word to anyone.

I have to admit I struggled to feel much empathy for the characters. They just didn't quite grab me like I wanted them to. Due to that, what was happening just didn't have the impact on me that I really wanted. It's a good solid story line which with out
Shell Baker
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cannot begin to tell you how intriguing this story is. The author draws you in right from the start keeping your attention until the end.

We follow a story about the disappearance of Tom who appeared to have the perfect relationship with Roz or so she thought! It all starts over a photo being taken which lead to him vanishing without a trace. Oh my days…. can you imagine that?! Talk about over reacting. I couldn't help but feel for Roz.

Starting off from Roz’s point of view then it moves on to
Cheryl M-M
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
You think you know someone, but the reality is nobody really knows anyone completely. Everyone keeps secrets and in this case the secrets are the kind that destroy lives.

Roz thinks her boyfriend of three years is her Prince Charming, until one morning when he drops a few reality shocks on her ever so perfect life. All of a sudden he doesn’t want the same things she does. Then later that day he disappears into thin air.

It is by sheer chance that Roz finds out Tom has been hiding not one, but mult
Michelle Ryles
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs-read
HarperImpulse turn to the dark side with Vixenhead and it's a book that I absolutely whizzed through. It's so easy to read and hooks you from the start when Tom appears to have the perfect relationship with Roz yet vanishes without even saying goodbye. The catalyst being his photograph appearing in a magazine - what or who is he running from and why does he not want to be found? The answers are all within the intriguing pages of Vixenhead.

Firstly, I have to say that I loved the homage to Robin H
Diana
Dec 18, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Kevin Chilvers
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: great-read
E.V Seymour tells the story of Roz, a journalist, who's life falls apart when she suspects her boyfriend of three years is being unfaithful and then loses her job. In roller coaster of emotion Roz pieces together the jigsaw of her lover's past and discovers a web of lies and an awful secret that people are prepared to kill to suppress.

A well-written thriller that I did not want to put down.
Citoongirl
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017, kindle
Too long, over-written, badly edited (infer does NOT mean the same thing as imply, and a minor character changes name part way through). I wanted to know what happened JUST enough to keep reading.
Kelli
JOY ROBINSON
Jan 02, 2018
Anjali
Apr 21, 2017 rated it liked it
More like 3.5 stars. The premise of the book was good and holds promise, but halfway through I figured out each piece of the mystery and the book lost some of its lure.
Cyber
Apr 18, 2017
Philip Wray
Aug 19, 2018
ann louise austin
Dec 23, 2017
Ali Bookworm
Another book that started off good and full of promises which sadly so many chapters in, for me, lost the plot and sad to say gave up on it.
mrs joan gillbanks