Start by marking “Playin' Dirty (Beautifully Dirty, #6)” as Want to Read:
Playin' Dirty (Beautifully Dirty, #6)

Playin' Dirty

(Beautifully Dirty #6)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  31 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Jesse Anderson didn’t grow up wanting to race, but after getting his first dirt bike, he knew the track was where he belonged. He may be the youngest amongst his friends, but he’s mature beyond his years from what he’s been through already. He finds himself having the family he never thought he’d have, guys that are both his teammates and best friends, and Maddie, his best ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Playin' Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playin' Dirty

Diane Holtry
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Playin' Dirty by Paige Steele

Once again, Paige has given us a little flirty, a little dirty and a whole lot of love!
I loved the playful banter between Maddie and Jessie (especially when they played pool). The bets they make keep their relationship fresh, fun and flirty. The push and pull of their relationship makes it intense, while their mutual attraction is magnetic.
There were moments when I couldn't stop laughing and others when the tears were flowing. It's a true testa
Elizabeth Clinton
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe we are at book six in Paige Steele's Beautifully Dirty Series. In Playin' Dirty we finally get Jesse & Maddie's story.
Jesse Anderson is one of the Racers on The MotorCross team, he is a loyal friend a great son but he is also is a best friend to Maddie Camp but he wants to be so much more than that.
Maddie Camp is a Hype Energy Girl for the motor cross circuit, she has a great set of friends, loves her job but always seems unlucky in love but when you have a best friend like
Krisha
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paige Steele did it again!

This story of Jesse and Maggie was just awesome from start to the end. This has been one of my favorite series. If your looking for a cute book that will make you laugh, cry, swoon and make you fall in love well this is it. The complete series is a must read.
Paige Steele is a amazing author. I will keep reading her books and recommend her and this series .
SyLvIa
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-read
[1.5 stars] still a "meh" book, i think the author likes to narrate more than human dialogue, like everything is being told. and she leaves out details, like jesse didnt even officialy introduce maddie to his grandparents and suddenly they know of each other, like huh?
Donna Gower
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

You outdid yourself. This is the best one yet. Everyone has to read Jessie and Maddies story. Loved it can't wait for next one
Laura G
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again you put out another great story in this series. Love Jesse & Maddie together and their the banter between them. At certain parts was made then later found myself crying my eyes out. Can't wait to see what happens next with everyone. One of my favorite series of all time. Please don't ever end it.
T.J. West
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another GREAT story by Paige. I so loved Jesse and Maddie. It took them a long time to finally get together; their chemistry was so strong and I loved their sexy banters. They were very cute.
Vanessa Hernandez
Rachel
Jul 06, 2018
Karen Hrdlicka
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read all of Paige Steele's Dirty series, and I think Playin' Dirty is my favorite. I love the banter between Jesse and Maddie. They've been dancing around each other for the past couple of books and when she started dating a jerk, Jesse bowed out but kept watch over his friend. When the circumstances change, can good friends become lovers and still keep their original connection? Their interactions are fun, flirty, and downright sexy. They both struggle with the idea of taking their frien ...more
Jillian Estrella
Brittany Leiby
Sep 18, 2018
Kylie
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite series!
I love love LOVE that this is a dirt bike series!
Jesse *swoons*
I loved Jesse and Maddie's story, I also found myself bawling my eyes out at times
Angela
Feb 21, 2018
Amber Britten
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!!!!

Jesse is a professional motocross racer in The 250 class, he was adopted by an older couple he calls his grandparents his best friend is Maddie one of the Hyped energy girls, Jesse has always had feelings for Maddie. Maddie is a gorgeous girl that gets screwed over by guys all the time. Her lasted boyfriend Justin cheated that ended then Jesse finally got his shot with Maddie and have fallen head over heels in love with each other. Can't wait for the next one too come out.
Kathleen Kennedy
Sep 14, 2017
Christa Bohannan
Apr 14, 2017
Rashmi Patil
Jan 02, 2018

Beautifully Dirty (6 books)
  • Dirty Friends (Beautifully Dirty, #1)
  • Ridin' Dirty (Beautifully Dirty, #2)
  • Lovin' Dirty (Beautifully Dirty, #3)
  • Pretty Dirty (Beautifully Dirty, #4)
  • Dirty Vows (Beautifully Dirty, #5)