Start by marking “Playin' Dirty (Beautifully Dirty, #6)” as Want to Read:
Playin' Dirty (Beautifully Dirty, #6)

Playin' Dirty (Beautifully Dirty #6)

Jesse Anderson didn’t grow up wanting to race, but after getting his first dirt bike, he knew the track was where he belonged. He may be the youngest amongst his friends, but he’s mature beyond his years from what he’s been through already. He finds himself having the family he never thought he’d have, guys that are both his teammates and best friends, and Maddie, his best ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Playin' Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playin' Dirty

Diane Holtry
Mar 18, 2017 Diane Holtry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: purchased, arc, blog-arc
Playin' Dirty by Paige Steele

Once again, Paige has given us a little flirty, a little dirty and a whole lot of love!
I loved the playful banter between Maddie and Jessie (especially when they played pool). The bets they make keep their relationship fresh, fun and flirty. The push and pull of their relationship makes it intense, while their mutual attraction is magnetic.
There were moments when I couldn't stop laughing and others when the tears were flowing. It's a true testa
Elizabeth Clinton
Mar 17, 2017 Elizabeth Clinton rated it it was amazing
I can't believe we are at book six in Paige Steele's Beautifully Dirty Series. In Playin' Dirty we finally get Jesse & Maddie's story.
Jesse Anderson is one of the Racers on The MotorCross team, he is a loyal friend a great son but he is also is a best friend to Maddie Camp but he wants to be so much more than that.
Maddie Camp is a Hype Energy Girl for the motor cross circuit, she has a great set of friends, loves her job but always seems unlucky in love but when you have a best friend like
Donna Gower
May 22, 2017 Donna Gower rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

You outdid yourself. This is the best one yet. Everyone has to read Jessie and Maddies story. Loved it can't wait for next one
Laura G
Mar 17, 2017 Laura G rated it it was amazing
Once again you put out another great story in this series. Love Jesse & Maddie together and their the banter between them. At certain parts was made then later found myself crying my eyes out. Can't wait to see what happens next with everyone. One of my favorite series of all time. Please don't ever end it.
T.J. West
Mar 16, 2017 T.J. West rated it really liked it
Another GREAT story by Paige. I so loved Jesse and Maddie. It took them a long time to finally get together; their chemistry was so strong and I loved their sexy banters. They were very cute.
melissa denizad
melissa denizad rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2017
Natasha Gibson
Natasha Gibson rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2017
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2017
Jessica Hunter
Jessica Hunter rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2017
Karen Hrdlicka
Apr 14, 2017 Karen Hrdlicka rated it it was amazing
I have read all of Paige Steele's Dirty series, and I think Playin' Dirty is my favorite. I love the banter between Jesse and Maddie. They've been dancing around each other for the past couple of books and when she started dating a jerk, Jesse bowed out but kept watch over his friend. When the circumstances change, can good friends become lovers and still keep their original connection? Their interactions are fun, flirty, and downright sexy. They both struggle with the idea of taking their frien ...more
Brandy
Brandy rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2017
Kylie
Apr 06, 2017 Kylie rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite series!
I love love LOVE that this is a dirt bike series!
Jesse *swoons*
I loved Jesse and Maddie's story, I also found myself bawling my eyes out at times
Amber Britten
Apr 01, 2017 Amber Britten rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!!!!

Jesse is a professional motocross racer in The 250 class, he was adopted by an older couple he calls his grandparents his best friend is Maddie one of the Hyped energy girls, Jesse has always had feelings for Maddie. Maddie is a gorgeous girl that gets screwed over by guys all the time. Her lasted boyfriend Justin cheated that ended then Jesse finally got his shot with Maddie and have fallen head over heels in love with each other. Can't wait for the next one too come out.
Christa Bohannan
Christa Bohannan rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2017
Marlyn Castro
Marlyn Castro rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2017
Lacey
Lacey marked it as to-read
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
I Dont Get Sundays
I Dont Get Sundays marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2017
Jennifer Lessard
Jennifer Lessard marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2017
Gwen Shafer
Gwen Shafer marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2017
Sherrie
Sherrie marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2017
Jamie
Jamie added it
Apr 10, 2017
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2017
Emilie Valcke
Emilie Valcke marked it as to-read
May 07, 2017
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
May 12, 2017
Bookhog
Bookhog marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2017
Nichol H
Nichol H is currently reading it
Apr 04, 2017
Katie
Katie added it
Apr 16, 2017
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2017
Emily
Emily is currently reading it
May 12, 2017

Beautifully Dirty (6 books)
  • Dirty Friends (Beautifully Dirty, #1)
  • Ridin' Dirty (Beautifully Dirty, #2)
  • Lovin' Dirty (Beautifully Dirty, #3)
  • Pretty Dirty (Beautifully Dirty, #4)
  • Dirty Vows (Beautifully Dirty, #5)