Start by marking “Forbidden Princess (Princess Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Princess (Princess Series, #4)

Forbidden Princess

(The Princess #4)

Tabitha is destined to marry a king and unite her powerful family with another. But she’s never been one to do what she’s told, and she’s decided to make her own destiny.

Vlad has devoted his life to guarding his king and never thought about taking a wife. But all bets are off when a sassy, dark-haired princess appears.

These two are hot and fast, but when Tabby’s parents
Published March 12th 2017

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Forbidden Princess is book four in The Princess series by Alexa Riley. I knew as soon as I met Vlad and Tabby in the first book that their story would be amazing. And it was! I could easily just fill this review with all of Vlad’s sweet quotes.

Forbidden Princess - Alexa Riley:

When we met Alena and King Roman in the first book, we also met Alena’s protective older sister Tabitha and Roman’s body guard, head of security, and also best friend, Vlad. Vlad accompanied Roman on the first night when he was to meet his future queen an
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳Forbidden fruits, especially those with delicious tastes are always ones that captivate someone to want them more. Vlad wants his forbidden princess much more than what he wants in life all together, something that Alexa Riley have demonstrated in this forbidden love story to bring an end to The Princess Series

➳How can one deny something that is ripe and haunts your dreams for one to claim? That is exactly what Vlad did with Tabitha, also known as Tabby from His Princess, the oldest sister o
XxTainaxX
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tabby has always protected and taken care of her sister. It's now her turn. The moment Vlad lays eyes on the princess, she is unequivocally his. In this over the top insta love story, nothing, not parents or even a king, can stop Vlad. He conquers his dirty little virgin princess like the possessive sexy alpha man we've come to expect from the Alexa Riley duo. Even as I read and rolled my eyes at the silliness, I devoured that sappy goodness like a starving woman. I don't know what it is about t ...more
Sophia Triad
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
The rebellious princess and King’s bodyguard

This is the only story which is out of the norm in this series, but still with passion off the charts.
There is a princess of course, but she will fall in love with just a commoner who has decided that this delicate little flower belongs to him and he wants to ravish it (of course the disobedient princess will have no objection on this matter).

So, I was looking forward to read about Vlad and Tabitha’s story since book 1 when these two had this extra y
Alexa Riley
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Chantal ❤️
4 FORBIDDEN STARS

“I’m going to give you everything you ever wanted, Tabitha, but you will always be a princess. Now you’ll only be my princess.”

What can I say but I love AR novellas!
And Vlad And Tabitha is NO EXCEPTION!

It was fantastic and highly enjoyable!
They two have a very very passionate relationship and it's an instant connection.
I loved everything about this book!!!

These are Vlad's thoughts
....one look at sweet Tabitha and I know what I want. All this time I’ve just been waiting. B
Wendy'sThoughts
Recommends it for: Alexa Riley Fans, OTT Alphas, Romance
4 And They All Came...Happily Ever After Stars
* * * *
It is fitting this series ended where it started...With the Sister Princesses from the first story. We are given Tabitha/Tabby's view of her falling hard for Vlad, the King Roman's Right Hand man and friend.

All of it follows their meeting, the looks across the room and instant connection the both of them had.

She saw a Wall of Man... with eyes that pierced her soul...
He saw the woman he had been waiting his who life for....and didn't even know
Maria...
"4,5 Forbidden Love Stars"

I wanted Tabby and Vlad's book from the moment they looked at each other and a "Holy Fuck" was the right reaction for these two!

So when my wish came true I was like....

description

Let's get this party started my friends!!!

description

This was a short hot smut with a possessive alpha male and a run away princess doing dirty things and making babies in the process...And of course I enjoyed it so damn much!

description

Loved this series and the OTT... everything that was going on!AR created a great series wi
Coco.V
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
Deborah
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it

Beautiful sweet and sexy.

This book provides the perfect end to this series. Tabby and Vlad's story is sweet, beautiful and sexy.
This book is short (ends at 70%) but it's filled with romance, the second Vlad sees Tabitha he knows she's his, the woman he didn't even know he was waiting for. The fact that's she's a princess destined to marry a prince doesn't even slow him down, she's going to be his forever.
Vlad is amazing, he loves Tabitha with his whole heart and will do absolutely anything for h
Elle
4* falling for you STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance

For fairytales… they are alive and real in your heart.
And maybe your lady business.

I really liked AR's dedication to the reader. They fulfilled our plead to make Tabitha's story. She is Alena's older sister from His Princess. I was wondering about her interest with King Roman's royal guard, Vlad. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed it.

description

Well, we've seen a bit Tabitha in Alena's story. She's really intrigued me since the first time. With her rebel
Alex ☣ Deranged KittyCat ☣
I climb on the bed and kiss my way up her body, stopping at her breasts to pay homage to their perfect sweetness. I can't wait to taste them when they're filled with milk for our babies. She'll be round and ripe and ready to feed.

description

That's a bit too much for me.

Otherwise, I wasn't particularly curious to know Tabitha's story. It was pretty obvious what happened to her from the first book in the series.
Jen
This was the last book of the Princess series and I enjoyed it as much as the others! Once again it is a short, smutty and romantic read! Exactly what we all come to expect from AR's work! When I'm in the mood, these are the perfect read for me! This series has been one of my favourites of AR's books!!
Jayme
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was so nice of Alexa Riley, that they wrote a story about couple the fans asked for. I loved the first part and the sisters so I was very happy for this story too.

I think you should read His Princess first, these two parts together form a whole story. It then just makes more sense. It's about princess and the king's head of security. Although they shouldn't be toge
Gi's Spot Reviews
Aren't these ladies amazing?! First, To conclude this already awesome series, they give us the book we begged for, and second they top it of by creating it and delivering what was for me the best story of the series!!! So in love with Vlad and Tabby! Wow... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

“I know who you are.” Her breath hitches as the steel length of my cock moves between her legs.
Denna✌
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one so much! Definitely my favorite, I wanted Tabitha and Vlad's story as soon as I started reading His Princess! I enjoyed this so much, the hero was sweet and knew exactly what he wanted and the h was the same way! Hot book and of course completely safe!!! Way to go Ladies<3
Barbara➰
My favorite princess story yet! These covers are absolutely gorgeous but this is the best being my favorite color and all.

And this is why I love AR's books right here...
"This is how I’m going to bind you to me forever. There will never be a day when someone comes for your hand in marriage. You’ll already have my baby in your womb, and nothing can stand in my way.”
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
They forgot which Princess was married to each previous King in this one. Lots of editing errors and this just didn't work for me.
Carmen Rae
OMG it's Tabitha & Vlad. Really Really Really loving this series.

Check out my reviews here
Bookloverme
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5+++ Stars

I've been waiting for their story since book 1 and it's perfect! I can't decide now if this is my favorite story in the series or just as good as books 1 and 3. I think it's my favorite!

The story is about Vlad and Tabitha.

He's the top royalty guard and best friend of King Roman (book 1 H). He had no plans of marrying and having kids but one look at Tabby and there's no going back.

Tabby is a princess and Alena's older sister (book 1 h). She's a great sister. She takes care of Alena and
Janie
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I think this is my favorite of the series. I just loved Vlad and Tabitha both.
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionObviously this is the same cover that the authors have been using for all the books so my comments my other reviews stand. I still think the purple is my favorite cover, but the aqua on this one is a close second.description

description

descriptionI've pretty much said everything about these books on my other three reviews. I enjoyed this one a lot. In fact, I think this one is my favorite to date. It was sweet, sexy and well-written. All topped off with a wonderful epilogue. Oh, and wherever these magical kingdoms are we now kno
Hana ♡
Loved it!!! Probably my favourite in this series so far <3

Rhea_Sways
I didn't think this couple needed a book after most of their story was already unveiled in the first one but I ain't saying no to some more AR goodness!
I just want more!!

If you know AR books then you know exactly what is raining..
Ann Lou
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
-Love Vlad and his inner caveman.
-Love Tabitha's protectiveness.
-Love the epilogues. So sweeeet :)
-The MCs are both winners for me.
Karla
3.75 stars!
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo e60435bf78a304cbc9f192eb0452a0_zpsctnxihum.gif

I think Forbidden Princess by Alexa Riley might be my favorite of the The Princess Series. The much anticipated story of Vlad and Tabitha is finally here… Seriously, who wouldn’t want to read a story about a beautiful, sweet, and strong-willed princess who falls madly in love with a protective cave man hero. Yeah, this was the perfect combination for an Alexa Riley fairytale.

#ForbiddenPrincess (1)

Tabitha wants nothing more than her sister to be happy and to al
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This book follows the same plot line as the other three, except this time the dude is not a King.

Tabitha's mother is not happy that her Princess daughter has her eyes on Vlad, the security detail for her newly married sister.

Vlad has already staked his claim on Tabitha and no one will get in his way. She is his.
♡Tonya♡
I don't want this fantastic series to end. ..perhaps we can have a series of the next generation?
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Shelves: quickie, safe
”The forbidden princess is always the sweetest.”

Princess Tabitha and sexy bodyguard Vlad were by far my favorite couple in AR’s Princess series. I loved how tender and sweet Vlad was one minute and then BAM! He would underline it was some seriously hot caveman attitude.

“I’m yours,” I say simply and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. Then I lean in and put my lips against the shell of it. “And you’re mine.”

I was smiling like an idiot when I read that scene. It was literally minutes after
  • DILF
  • Don't Look
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • Lord of the Abyss / Desert Warrior
  • The Secret of Flirting (Sinful Suitors, #5)
  • Renner's Rules
  • Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)
  • The Lesson Plan (Lords of Lancashire #1)
  • Daddy's Girl
  • Royally Wicked (Billionaire Insta-Love, #3)
  • Ryker (Sinister Knights MC, #1)
  • Tempting Fate (Colorado High Country, #4)
  • The Princess in His Bed
  • Give In
  • Jake
  • An Affair in Winter (Seasons, #1)
  • A Very Sinful Valentine (Addicted, #2.2)
  • Burning For Claire (The O'Connell Family #2)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

The Princess (5 books)
  • His Princess (The Princess, #1)
  • Stolen Princess (Princess Series, #2)
  • Claimed Princess (Princess Series, #3)
  • Unexpected Princess (The Princess #5)
“Warning: Okay, okay…stop asking. They get their story. Happy now?” 0 likes