Start by marking “Whitewash (Unexpected #3)” as Want to Read:
Whitewash (Unexpected #3)

Whitewash (Unexpected #3)

An unexpected love worth fighting for...

Pro snowboarder, Reef Reed, is on the precipice. His chance of winning the world championship is within reach. But he’s navigating a treacherous path, one which is full of incredible highs and soul-crushing lows. Crippling stress, insurmountable distances between him and his boyfriend, jealousy, and illness threaten everything he’s
Published March 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Whitewash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whitewash

Lisa Cullinan
Apr 05, 2017 Lisa Cullinan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-read
Perfect Score!

Whitewash is the third and final book in The Unxpected Series by author Ann Grech and she knocks this one outta the ballpark!!

Reef and Ford are swoonworthy, sexy as hell, madly in love, and HANDS DOWN the hottest MM couple of 2017! I think what I adored about them the most was that they never doubted each other; there was so much trust, support, and undying passionate love between them—and it was just theirs. No one or nothing stepped in their way as far as one another's priorities
Tracey
Mar 22, 2017 Tracey rated it really liked it
This is book 3 and the final book about this hot couple.

Reef and Ford are so sweet in this book, they are very 'loved up', they are separated a lot of the time as Reef is on tour and you just want to say to Ford 'here I'll cover your shift go meet him for a day or two!' life isn't that easy. Add into that Reef is a professional sportsman and is still in the closet to the outside world.

These lovebirds get together and when do they have a hot spark between them. They are more than a sexy couple, t
Paula Radell
Mar 21, 2017 Paula Radell rated it really liked it
It's always a pleasure to read a story involving a couple that finds, fights for, and achieves their happy-ever-after. Believe me, the two principal characters in the Unexpected series have navigated blizzards, fire and homophobes to stay together, refusing to give up on their dreams.

Reef and Ford are very much in love, but their relationship is only months old, and their time together has been relatively limited. Sure, in Whiteout, they weather a blizzard, a serious injury, and a homophobic fr
Robyn Corcoran
Mar 20, 2017 Robyn Corcoran rated it it was amazing
Right from the very beginning Ann Grech grabbed my attention!

This third book in the series is freaking amazing! I didn't want it to finish!

Ford is working in Italy for the skiing season and Reef is competing in the Snowboarding World Championship. Their relationship is still very strong and this is just as well because they spend a lot of time apart.

Fantastic descriptions of the various places where Reef competed and also where Ford worked made me want to go book flights straight away!

When readi
Belinda Donaldson
Mar 13, 2017 Belinda Donaldson rated it it was amazing
What a awesome conclusion to the Unexpected trilogy featuring Reef and Ford.

This installment will have you on the edge of your seat hoping that Reef finally reaches his dream of being world champion snow boarder with Ford by his side.

Ford still battling the demons of his parents actions while trying to remain positive for Reef start to takes it toll on Ford and his life.

With Reef traveling the world to compete and Ford being stuck emotions run high, relationship are put to the test and bodies pu
Kim
Apr 25, 2017 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg this book was absolutely amazing. This is the 3rd and final book in the Unexpected series featuring Stanford and Reif. I had voluntary read and reviewd an Advanced Readers Copy of this book. I've also purchased this book. I had absolutely loved this book and series. I would highly reccomend this book and this series.
Jaime
Mar 20, 2017 Jaime marked it as queued-in-line
❥❥**)
.•.•*) .•*)
(.• (.•`*ARC provided by Author in exchange for an honest review.
Reviewed by Jaime from Alpha Book Club
descriptiondescription
Natalie Miernicki
Mar 16, 2017 Natalie Miernicki rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.

What a great way to end a series.. This book was so sweet, the way Reef and Ford are towards each other restores your faith in love and relationships. Their chemistry is off the charts hot.. panty melting hot even!! But it is the love and support they show each other is what shines through in this book for me... I love a book that can make me believe that true love really does exist and Ann has knocked that out of the park with this story.
Nese
Mar 26, 2017 Nese rated it it was amazing
l love Ford and Reed so much ,
Their love and devotion in each other goes from strength to strength,

Throughout this series l have been amazed at the authors description of beauty
beauty of nature, of everything white, each time l have felt l was actually there on those mountains.

Reef's finally coming to realise his ambition of becoming a world champion, with only the finals left,
Ford is still his rock, strong and reliable, his family.
Together with his coach , parents and friends we are taken on a
Tatyana Amin
Tatyana Amin rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2017
Rhonda Newton
Rhonda Newton rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2017
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2017
Deanna Wiley
Deanna Wiley rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2017
Amanda Viecelli
Amanda Viecelli rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2017
Kenyattaanderson
Ann

I've been waiting on this book for a while. I knew it would be great. You did a fantastic job. You rock.
Louise Rogers-Thomas
Apr 04, 2017 Louise Rogers-Thomas rated it it was amazing
I adore this series, and the ending for Reef and Ford was absolutely perfect.

They're so loved up and sweet, sexy and H.O.T, but they have to fight for each other in the most romantic and supportive way to get their HEA.

Massive 5 stars
Robert
Robert rated it liked it
May 03, 2017
JJ
JJ rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2017
Dana
Dana rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2017
Sandra Mcaulay
Sandra Mcaulay rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2017
Isabella

Review originally posted on my blog with added content Mikku-chan / A world full of words
Johntorleif Harris
I love Reef and Ford so much!

This was, by far, the best book in this series and left me wanting to see so much more - especially with Mace, Caden, and Riley.

Hopefully they will be in the upcoming Gold Coast books.
Lewis
Lewis rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2017
WickedVerbatim
WickedVerbatim rated it did not like it
Apr 29, 2017
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2017
brianna
brianna rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2017
Sade
Sade rated it really liked it
May 16, 2017
Fernanda Vieira
Fernanda Vieira rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2017
Kerrie
Kerrie rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
By day Ann Grech lives in the corporate world and can be found sitting behind a desk typing away at reports and papers or lecturing to a room full of students. With her quirky glasses and shiny leather briefcase, she has the librarian look nailed. All laced up tight in her pencil skirts and killer heels, her students can only fantasize about what she gets up to in her spare time. If only they coul ...more
More about Ann Grech...

Unexpected (3 books)
  • Whiteout (Unexpected, #1)
  • White Noise (Unexpected #2)