Start by marking “Whitewash (Unexpected #3)” as Want to Read:
Whitewash (Unexpected #3)

Whitewash

(Unexpected #3)

An unexpected love worth fighting for...

Pro snowboarder, Reef Reed, is on the precipice. His chance of winning the world championship is within reach. But he’s navigating a treacherous path, one which is full of incredible highs and soul-crushing lows. Crippling stress, insurmountable distances between him and his boyfriend, jealousy, and illness threaten everything he’s
Published March 30th 2017 (first published March 27th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Whitewash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whitewash

Lisa Cullinan
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-read
Perfect Score!

Whitewash is the third and final book in The Unxpected Series by author Ann Grech and she knocks this one outta the ballpark!!

Reef and Ford are swoonworthy, sexy as hell, madly in love, and HANDS DOWN the hottest MM couple of 2017! I think what I adored about them the most was that they never doubted each other; there was so much trust, support, and undying passionate love between them—and it was just theirs. No one or nothing stepped in their way as far as
Tracey
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book 3 and the final book about this hot couple.

Reef and Ford are so sweet in this book, they are very 'loved up', they are separated a lot of the time as Reef is on tour and you just want to say to Ford 'here I'll cover your shift go meet him for a day or two!' life isn't that easy. Add into that Reef is a professional sportsman and is still in the closet to the outside world.

These lovebirds get together and when do they have a hot spark between them. They are mo
Paula Radell
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's always a pleasure to read a story involving a couple that finds, fights for, and achieves their happy-ever-after. Believe me, the two principal characters in the Unexpected series have navigated blizzards, fire and homophobes to stay together, refusing to give up on their dreams.

Reef and Ford are very much in love, but their relationship is only months old, and their time together has been relatively limited. Sure, in Whiteout, they weather a blizzard, a serious injury, and a homophobic fr
Robyn Corcoran
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Right from the very beginning Ann Grech grabbed my attention!

This third book in the series is freaking amazing! I didn't want it to finish!

Ford is working in Italy for the skiing season and Reef is competing in the Snowboarding World Championship. Their relationship is still very strong and this is just as well because they spend a lot of time apart.

Fantastic descriptions of the various places where Reef competed and also where Ford worked made me want to go b
Jacqueleen ♡
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, read-mm
4 stars

I gobbled up this 3 book series. Reef and Ford are absolutely adorable together. Not to mention smokin hot when it gets to the dirty bits. I loved how little angst we had to deal with in this series. The two just fought for each other always, never really doubting their devotion to each other. Between avalanches, douchebag coworkers, and being separated for long months for Reefs snowboarding season the couple stayed strong.

Poor Ford, all the poor guy wanted was a few days her
Belinda Donaldson
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a awesome conclusion to the Unexpected trilogy featuring Reef and Ford.

This installment will have you on the edge of your seat hoping that Reef finally reaches his dream of being world champion snow boarder with Ford by his side.

Ford still battling the demons of his parents actions while trying to remain positive for Reef start to takes it toll on Ford and his life.

With Reef traveling the world to compete and Ford being stuck emotions run high, relationsh
Kim
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg this book was absolutely amazing. This is the 3rd and final book in the Unexpected series featuring Stanford and Reif. I had voluntary read and reviewd an Advanced Readers Copy of this book. I've also purchased this book. I had absolutely loved this book and series. I would highly reccomend this book and this series.
Natalie Miernicki
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.

What a great way to end a series.. This book was so sweet, the way Reef and Ford are towards each other restores your faith in love and relationships. Their chemistry is off the charts hot.. panty melting hot even!! But it is the love and support they show each other is what shines through in this book for me... I love a book that can make me believe that true love really does exist and Ann has knocked that out of the park with this story.
Kimmers of Kimmers' Erotic Book Banter
Oh, Ann Grech brings out all the feels in Whitewash. Have you ever tried to make a long-distance relationship work? Well imagine doing that when you’re not only miles apart, but countries away from one another. Add the fact that one of you is trying to achieve a lifelong dream while battling self-doubt, injury, illness and loneliness. Ms. Grech takes Reef and Ford to the brink and back again in the conclusion of her “Unexpected” series.

Grech, herself, will tell you that this series can be read as standa
Mari  Cardenas
4.25 Stars!

Whitewash is book 3 in the Unexpected series, and while it could technically be read as a standalone (seriously, Ann Grech does a great job catching us up with Reef and Ford), I think it's best to read the series in order.

Reef and Ford are having a hard time now that they have to be apart while Reef is working toward winning his first world championship as a pro snowboarder and Ford is working as an alpine rescuer. The pain of separation, jealousy and stress are taking it
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Whitewash is the conclusion to Reef and Ford's story and what a conclusion it is! Ann brought it and wrapped everything up in a perfect way that was realistic and had me cheering Reef and Ford on!

Reef is on top of his career and he has his man in his corner. But this time around it is hard on Reef and Ford because Reef is traveling all over trying to win the championship. His traveling has him stressed the eff out and needing Ford even more. Plus everything that comes with relationsh
Nese
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
l love Ford and Reed so much ,
Their love and devotion in each other goes from strength to strength,

Throughout this series l have been amazed at the authors description of beauty
beauty of nature, of everything white, each time l have felt l was actually there on those mountains.

Reef's finally coming to realise his ambition of becoming a world champion, with only the finals left,
Ford is still his rock, strong and reliable, his family.
Together with his coa
Louise
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Goodness what a finish to an amazing series. I hated to finish it and say goodbye to Ford and Reid but this is one of those series that you are so glad you read and can't quite remember your life before reading it.
What can I say about this story, words really can't describe how much I loved it enough. Ford and Reid were hot and sensitive yet alpha and were so dreamy I couldn't get enough of them.
The boys had their issues and even though one was a pro snowboarder I could still relate
Jennie
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Follows on from Whiteout & Whitenoise..
Reef & Ford are struggling with the distance & traveling that comes from Reef competing for the World Championship. Both of them trying to remain hopeful & trust in what they have is strong enough. I really felt the love & the connection between them Reef & Ford & I found myself cheering for them the whole way through.

I loved this book & eagerly await more. Please can we have Mason, Caden & Ricky's stor
Sharon Sims
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the series!!

Great series!! Great reads!!
Couldn't put them down!! Can't wait
for what's next!! I'll miss Reef and Ford😥
Thanks Ann for three wonderful stories!!! 💜💜💜
Daphne
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-read, 2018-books
Will there be a book for Caden, Mason and Ricky???
Saloni
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful end to a beautiful Series.... loved the chemistry
Tena
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Caroline
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whitewash was great conclusion to the Unexpected Series. Ann Grech captures the emotional rollercoaster the MCs are on, reducing me to tears more than once.

Reef and Ford are back, even more in love but struggling with seperation imposed by their chosen careers. Both are surviving on short telephone calls while in different parts of the world and rare visits. Still keeping their relationship from the world is adding to the difficulty of being apart. In the end it will be worth it, ach
Pat
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting for this third book and wow it was as expected - brilliant!

This is the last book and so much happens .
Everything was wrapped up but there were difficulties and a lot of time away from each other.
When Ford managed to get time off to see Reef the look on Reef's face said it all ....... Pure joy... On seeing his love there just for him.
The support they give each other is wonderful .
Ann again wrote extremely well she bought the guys into my life and they
Donna
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it

This book has to be the best one of the lot, this story is just lovely. What Reef and Ford share is just beautiful, magical and something that all fairytales consist of. I love the way they fight against the hatred that is thrown at them from Ford's family and just how much his friends all come together to make him and even better family.

This book is about them coping with the distance and how it effects both of them, especially Reef, whilst he is travelling for the competitions. This
Kimberly
Apr 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Whitewash had much more depth than previous two which I enjoyed as first two had little substance. I enjoyed the hea with Ford and Reef however there were also many unanswered questions. What was going on with Mace, Caden and the third guy. I just felt like there were so many unanswered questions going on and well the epilogue sucked. I mean the ending was good but the epilogue doesn't tell us even a year down the road. So I kinda feel left hanging on this story.
T.L. Travis
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want more!

I absolutely loved this series. The twists and turns kept me holding on tight as though I were on a roller coaster. These characters were diverse and I loved them from the start.

I would love to see a novella with a glimpse of their white picket fence future.
Kenyattaanderson
Ann

I've been waiting on this book for a while. I knew it would be great. You did a fantastic job. You rock.
Beverly Southern Babes Book Blog
Wow! What a way to end this trilogy!! Ford and Reef have captured my heart from the beginning. The fight and pull these men have gone through was such a beautiful sight to read. They have been through so much , evil ex, judgements, separations, friends, family, just everything they never should of had to deal with seem to pop up. But Ford and Reef pulled through and made their love worth every single torment they went through. Such and amazing story. They saved each other in more ways then one. ...more
John-Torleif  Harris
I love Reef and Ford so much!

This was, by far, the best book in this series and left me wanting to see so much more - especially with Mace, Caden, and Riley.

Hopefully they will be in the upcoming Gold Coast books.
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~

Review originally posted on my blog with added content Mikku-chan / A world full of words
Avril
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
the final book in this series, and it did not disappoint. I loved taking this journey with Reef & Ford. Sad to see it end but well worth the trip!
Amo & Sarah &
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
☆☆5 stars ☆☆

This was the 3rd book about pro-snowboarder Reef and ski-rescuer Ford. After Fords parents refused to accept Reef, Reefs "parents" and their friends give this couple all the love and support they need. With Reef training then his competitions making their relationship hard on them both, they realise they can get through anything.

This book is full of hatred, joy, anger, friendship and most of all true love. Not to forget the hot sexual chemistry is off the charts. I was s
Louise Rogers-Thomas
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I adore this series, and the ending for Reef and Ford was absolutely perfect.

They're so loved up and sweet, sexy and H.O.T, but they have to fight for each other in the most romantic and supportive way to get their HEA.

Massive 5 stars
By day Ann Grech lives in the corporate world and can be found sitting behind a desk typing away at reports and papers or lecturing to a room full of students. She graduated with a PhD in 2016 and is now an over-qualified nerd. Glasses, briefcase, high heels and a pencil skirt, she’s got the librarian look nailed too. If only they knew! She swears like a sailor, so that’s got to be a hint. The oth ...more

Unexpected (3 books)
  • Whiteout (Unexpected, #1)
  • White Noise (Unexpected #2)