Start by marking “Some Sugar (Curvy Women Wanted, #3)” as Want to Read:
Some Sugar (Curvy Women Wanted, #3)

Some Sugar

(Curvy Women Wanted #3)

Faith Bryant has two problems. One, she can’t stand her neighbor, and two, she can’t stop thinking about him. Hunter Graham is sexy, sinful, and totally off-limits. For a year, he’s played the main role in all of her fantasies. Only now, she doesn’t want him there. After seeing a few women—and a couple of men—leave his apartment crying, she knows he’s a bad guy.

Then he
Published March 11th 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Some Sugar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Some Sugar

Start your review of Some Sugar (Curvy Women Wanted, #3)
C
Mar 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
3/5
Hot fast safe read

-Both not virgins
- Kinda got a man whore vibe from H, but nothing in detail, he basically says "I like a lot of sex"
-No OW or OW Drama
-H hasn't been with anyone since before meeting h
-end was off for me. H was like " I think I'm falling in love with you" and then was like " marry me"...... he seemed not sure about it.... yay not the greatest build up between characters
- didn't love the characters either, they weren't horrible but not great either
-HEA with epilogue

Over all
Chitra *CJ*
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
"Some Sugar" is the story of Faith and Hunter.
We have a curvy heroine who loves to cook/bake as expected- this time working in a casino as a waitress.
We have an asshole sounding hero- who for once isnt what we expect as is a counsellor/life coach.
Mild misunderstanding.
Some hot banging.
HEA.
Short story with nothing special except a few well written sex scenes.
SWE (view spoiler)
2.5/5
Neringa Neringiukas
Mar 14, 2017 rated it liked it
For a quick read it was good. It has some sweetness & some hotness.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

This book was so cute. I loved Faith and Hunter.

This story started with both these people having assumptions about the other. Faith thought Hunter was a heart breaker and Hunter that that Faith was a prostitute, lmao...
But through all of these miss communication they still couldn't deny the attraction between them

This story was Hot and Sexy and so sweet. Definitely loving this series. Each one is sweeter and cuter than the last one

Lauren
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
I liked this short romance and read it in one sitting.
I liked the tension between Faith and Hunter. I was rooting for them to get together. The sick scene between Faith and Hunter was cute. Not the throwing up part but the looking after each other. I couldn’t help but chuckle at how whiney Hunter was whilst he was sick. Although I liked Hunter and Faith as a couple I would have liked a little more depth on their relationship. A wanted to see more of their relationship other than sex.
Karim
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
This really wasn't my favorite one from this series. I felt it needed more. The story didn't excite me. The interaction between the two characters needed much more to reel me in.
Karen
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book three of Sam Crescent's Curvy Women Wanted series stars Faith Bryant and her sexy neighbor, Hunter Graham.

Hunter has lived across the hall from Faith for over a year. She sees a constant parade of women -- and some men -- in and out of his apartment, some of whom are in tears as they leave. She assumes he's some kind of man-whore. It doesn't stop her from fantasizing about him, but she's placed him in the off-limits category. Hunter can't understand why his sexy neighbor, one he's wanted
Granger McGringot
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Angie Wade
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sam Crescent is the BEST writer of erotic romance! Faith and Hunter are sizzling together!

Faith works at a casino at night. Sometimes all night. When she gets home she sometimes sees people leave her neighbor's apartment in tears. Although she lusts after his body she thinks he's a jerk.
Hunter works from home His apartment serves as one of his offices. He works as a life coach. Helping people is his passion. He crushes on his beautiful curvy neighbor. He wonders about her staying out all hours
Jan
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Faith gets the wrong idea about Hunter but he sets her straight. Now Hunter just has to try to get her to go on a date with him and more. Because he wants more with Faith. Let’s face it, if you saw crying women coming from a handsome neighbor’s house we would have thought bad things. But things got resolved on that and then a date. I love these short stories. You get the romance and the sexiness and HEA all in one but quickly. If only life could be that way.
Cynthia L. Turner
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hunter and Faith

Sugar. What a sweet novella. This book introduces the reader to Hunter: a life coach and his neighbor : Faith, a waitress at a casino. Hunter and Faith start off on the wrong foot but slowly get to know each other. Gradually but surely they start to fall for each other. A quick but enjoyable read. The reader will love Faith, Hunter , and their friends with a HEA.
LaBlue
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
This book made me smile

and that is the best praise I can give. I only gave 3 stars (which is an okay rating) because it was short. It had the usual grammatical issues. To say “the usual” on that is not okay in my book. An author should be getting better with each book and not keep making the same mistakes.

Besides that, it was a sweet funny story and I did enjoy it.
Lit Reader
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Now I remember why I did not go on reading this series... it was a short read, instead of delivering the easy vibe it promised, it starts dragging from the start, and what is supposed to be satisfying turns into a chore.
Terrible dialogue, lack of structure and narrative arc, no tension and not much chemistry either. Bummer.
Victoria Craig
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfectly Sweet

This is a really sweet story that has an amusing start, a sexy middle, and a very happy ending. All in a short read. Another job well done . It's a great series and I recommend reading the other two books as well.
Rosy
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love me Some Sugar!!

I think each story of the Curvy Women Wanted gets better and better!!

I gotta say Hunter and Faith are pantie melting deliciously hot!!

Cant wait for the next quick read in this series!!

Sofia
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, erotica, boring, 2018
1.5 stars. Boring and dull. Don't recommend.
Nancy
Sexy and kind of sweet quick read. Pretty typical stuff for this author.
Shontaye Harkness
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a good story! The characters push and pull is fantastic. Happy ending for and a new meaning to in sickness and in health.
Victoria
Oct 05, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars... He was too cute in wooing his neighbor.
Heidi
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a fantastic read the story line was on point fun yet romantic and sexy I lived the heroine snarkiness and Hunters oomph. This book is a quick fun read.
Carla Navedo
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Some sugar...

Short, Sexy and sweet. Loved every minute of Hunters interactions. Love tjis books that show that Curvy women can also have fun, are Sexy and adventurous.
CHERYL J.
Aug 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Some Sugar

Who new that a misunderstanding between neighbor's may lead to something more. Faith & Hunter story was not only entertaining but sweet. Overall enjoyable read.
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Mar 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: march-2017
I don't like Sam Crescent's writing. It sounds too childish sometimes so I had to drop this.
Amanda
Mar 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Cute
sammie
Mar 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Eh Kinda read. A little bit of sass with tons of alpha. Very shot.
Neelam Babul
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Hunter and Faith are neighbours and each thinks the worst about the other but they are still attracted to each other and cannot deny the sparks flying between them.

A short romantic story. Being a curvy woman myself I can only hope I get my Hunter soon.
Debbie
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

Yet another great book by Sam Crescent!! I just absolutely loved it! I just love this series!! I can't wait to read the next book in this series!! A definite must read!! Happy Reading!!! :)
bill bruske
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

As always another great book by Sam!!! You can always count on her for a great read! I highly recommend this book for a feel good story.
Mary
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I love it can't wait for more to come no back to reading her other books love he work .
Simone
Mar 13, 2017 rated it liked it

• The Baby Deal
  • Taken (A Real Man #21)
  • Whipped
  • Baby, You're Mine (Yeah, Baby,  #1)
  • Sugar Plum
  • Marshmallow (Sweet Curves #1)
  • Big (A Real Man #20)
  • Chasing Bunny
  • Daredevil
  • Smoky (Exiled Guardians MC #4)
  • Brick (Exiled Guardians MC, #2)
  • Baby, Don't Go (Yeah, Baby, #3)
  • Rancher (Exiled Guardians MC, #3)
  • Sniper (Exiled Guardians MC, #1)
  • Kept (Castile Family #2)
  • Stolen (Castile Family #3)
  • The BEARy Possessive Grizzly (Bear Clan, 5)
  • Mine (A Real Man #13)
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011 by Total-E-Bound.
She loved creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be

Curvy Women Wanted (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Something Sweet (Curvy Women Wanted, #1)
  • It Started with a Contract (Curvy Women Wanted, #2)
  • The Nanny (Curvy Women Wanted, #4)
  • His Curvy Woman (Curvy Women Wanted, #5)
  • The Biker's Desire (Curvy Women Wanted, #6)
  • His Personal Stripper (Curvy Women Wanted #7)
  • Her Bodyguard (Curvy Women Wanted #8)
  • Bought Bride (Curvy Women Wanted #9)
  • Convict (Curvy Women Wanted #10)
  • Woman of His Dreams (Curvy Women Wanted Book 11)