Start by marking “A Much Younger Man (Tryst, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Much Younger Man (Tryst, #1)

A Much Younger Man (Tryst, #1)

It was wrong, but maybe that’s why it felt so right.

We met when Cole tackled the thief who stole my purse. It was raining. I was cold and hurt. Cole rested a hand on my forearm to reassure me. His touch was warm, his voice soft and confident. Neither of us could look away from one another. And then he smiled. For the first time since my cheating ex left me with a mountain
Published April 2nd 2017 by Evatopia Press

To ask other readers questions about A Much Younger Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Much Younger Man

Linda
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
💕Is Kat a cougar or just a woman desperate for love?😩
June 21, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
👍4.5 stars
Very touching💜 romance between barely legal high school athlete Cole and Kat, a 40ish blog journalist trying to start over after divorce and make ends meet. The fact that Kat's son Jack is the same age as Cole and plays sports with him further complicates an already questionable relationship due to their age gap and different emotional expectations.

With twists throughout the story and an ending that
Comfy Couch Book Reviews
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I love the older woman younger man theme though it is very seldom explored by romance writers, guess it may be a still a little taboo. As someone in this kind of relationship I could relate somewhat to the story. I loved the beginning, the mystery of does she/he or doesn't she/he like me and want more. Cole started out as a strong character seemingly mature and wanting this relationship. Kat was unsure but couldn't help herself she was so attracted to Cole.

I was disappointed with the ending as C
Anika
I like taboo romances, there don't seem to be many that are this way around - older woman / younger man. I liked the slow build up but the heroine came across as a bit needy and immature. The hero seemed the more grown up of the two but I don't feel that we really knew him.

The other thing was that I don't think they got over the problems in their relationship before the event that pushed them back together. I would have preferred something more organic and demonstrating character growth on both
Rosemary
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A much younger man has always been a "fantasy" of mine so this book caught my attention from the start. However, once I understood the actual age difference and circumstances involved I was not sure that I was going to like the book. My opinion quickly changed and I became smitten with the smart and poignant writing while the story progressed. Love at first site, even with the obstacles of a 20 plus age difference is sweet and something precious to learn about. I hope the rest of the story conti ...more
Tammy L
Jul 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
A Much Younger Man by Mia Fox
The book was not my cup of tea… The younger "man" is an 18 yr old and the woman is 40, I found it more uncomfortable than sexy. Beyond that the story was just far too strange and ridiculous for me. I won’t go into details; it just isn’t worth the trouble. Suffice to say, I would not recommend this book. "I received an advanced copy of this manuscript and am voluntarily leaving an honest review."
Donna
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
A short story about a 40 something divorcee who is barely getting by. A writer who about ready to loss her job, she meets a much younger man after one of her interviews. The attraction between the two is instant. However the age difference is an issue with the relationship in public, especially when the man turns about to be friends with her son....The story end very quickly. Hopefully book 2 will pick up where book 1 ends.
Geraldine
Jun 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
I know the book is called 'A Much Younger Man' but I certainly wasn't expecting him to be just barely legal and yet somehow the more mature of the two. I enjoyed small parts of the book but on the whole the story was choppy and left a number of unresolved issues/situations. There were a few occassions in the story where situations/plot didn't match up either and the ending was from so far out of left feild that it just left me confused.
Elissa Mahler
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was blessed with a free copy of this book, and have chosen of my own volition to share this review with you.

A little steamy, but not too hot. Decent character development. The story line has a few surprises. I was a bit disappointed in the ending. It seemed a little rushed. More detail could've made this book phenomenal. It seemed that the last bit was just tacked on the end, but never truly integrated with the rest of the story line.

Overall: a fun read.
Nicole Normand
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy from Hidden Gems; this is my honest review.
-Short, sweet, satisfying.
-Not a clean read in any way; great sex scenes without being erotic.
-There's no denying that Kat & Cole make a great couple but we are left with a few unexplained situations happening within Snapchat.
-MILF/DILF might be a great way for some to give them some well-needed reassurance and confidence. Well done.
Lori Shankle
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mia Fox is a great writer. All it takes is reading this story to realize that. She weaves a story with 2 characters that, even though the age difference, are well suited for each other. Takes those characters and match them with a great well written story line with twists and turns and a whirlwind of every emotion possible and you get a Mia Fox book. I loved this book and highly recommend it.I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. This is my honest opinion
Shannon Marshall
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free and voluntarily reviewed.

I thought this book was captivating and saucy and thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I started reading this on my lunch break and could not put it down, so I finished it the following morning.

Such an easy read with a relatable story line!

Loved it!!!!
Monique Hebert
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read. I believe This is my first book from this author and I was impressed. It's also my first book in this OWYM genre. I didnt think I'd enjoy it as much as I did. I liked the style of writing, the angst and suspense of the story. I enjoyed the steamy sex scenes as well. I will definitely read more from this author.
vamsally
Jun 22, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a short, beautifully written story that is impossible in good and bad ways. It was hard to stop reading, but also impossible to believe in even in a fiction. A much older woman and a younger man love story that will keep you reading but also make you want to stop. Can't quite be considered a happy ending...
DENICE
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
IS AGE JUST A NUMBER?

A must read! Mia takes the older woman, Kat, and the much younger man, Cole, to a new level of cougar and cub. Their meeting begins with a difficult situation and leads into the world of young adult male and broken, insecure woman to new levels of love, right and wrong, and protectiveness that started from friendship.
Sherry Westendorf
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good story. It was intriguing, suspenseful, exciting, emotional and so much more. an older lady and her son's best friend. I enjoyed it. I was given a review copy by AXP and voluntarily review it.
Claire Golden
Jun 20, 2018 rated it liked it
The book was ok. It was a lot of back and forth before the main characters. The book left me with a lot of questions that weren't answered. I have to be honest I hated the end of the book. The conclusion was way to fast without any explanations. The end left me mad and I felt cheated.
William Hawkins
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love knows no ages

Enjoyed Mia's story of older woman love for her son's friend. She knows both the hope and fears. Both characters are dreams come true.
Nate
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I quite enjoyed this one...it's different than anything I've read so far. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book.
Pat
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The great character and storyline development made this book a very enjoyable and entertaining read! I enjoyed this book so much that I ended up reading it in one sitting!
Kerry
Aug 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok. Not great. Wished the story was more developed.
Cindy Welch
Aug 03, 2017
Lene Norway
Jun 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
This is my first book by this author but it won't be my last.

That being said, as much as I loved the concept and plot there were some issues that, in my opinion, warrant a 3-star-rating. The Hero is sweet, sexy and 18 years old, but he is mature beyond his age. The heroine is 41 years old, MILF and incredibly immature and insecure. I would love for the woman to match her age a little bit more.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book.
Darea
Dec 16, 2017
Jessica
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You love who you love

You love who you love! Love happens in any number of ways. From the least expected to the most obvious. But no matter what, you just can't stop that train!

Mia Fox does a great job engaging the reader and taking them along for this crazy ride. The sweet moments were sweet, the hot scenes were definitely hot, and the sad moments were tear-jerking. Mia gives you a little bit of everything in this quick read.

I think the main character, Kat, is sappy and a little desperate, but
« previous 1 3 next »
Hi, I’m Mia Fox, a Los Angeles-based romance author.

I received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from U.S.C. followed by my Masters Degree in Professional Writing, also from U.S.C.

Before writing full time, I worked as an entertainment publicist. That career inspired my chick-lit novel, “Alert the Media.”

When not writing, you can find me with my nose buried in a book, experimenting with