Start by marking “The Adventures of Bella & Emily” as Want to Read:
The Adventures of Bella & Emily

The Adventures of Bella & Emily

A delightful story in Emily's own words.
Emily Pope is Thirteen years old and lives near the South Downs. Ever since she can remember she has dreamt of owning her own pony. The pony will be her best friend and they will share many adventures together. Emily's parents think she is too young for the responsibility of owning a pony and needs to gain more experience before
Published March 10th 2017

Start your review of The Adventures of Bella & Emily
Lee Marsh
Aug 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
Thoroughly enjoyed this true story of young Emily desperate to own her own pony. Following Emily as she learns all about the hard work and dedication it takes to look after a pony it is both informative uplifting and a joy to read. There is laughter and tears along the way but a great read for girls, boys and adults too. Recommended
Jan
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a charming book suitable for children and adults. It tells a lovely story of Emily wishing for her own pony. Not only is it a wonderful uplifting story but it is also very informative. Anyone considering owning a pony for themselves or a child gets too see exactly what is inolved.
freya
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very enjoyable

Heartwarming, emotional, funny, and sweet. Oh and all the best people have that birthday!☺ Loved this book, so much that I read it in two days flat. 😊
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Remarkable sequel

I read the first adventure of Bella and Emily, and enjoyed it. I was honored to also read this one, with Bella and Emily in Devon. Emily tells the story of her adventure as she and Bella are staying in Devon with a relative. It's a great story that combines a journey as well as making friends of humans and animals. The love of the animals brings them on a path of rescue. I like this story. Holland pens great story and is a great storyteller.
Sharon
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A inspiration to all

Such a heart warming book, once started I couldnt put it down makes you think about the way a dog thinks and feels really enjoyed the read
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Impressive

The story is about Bella and Emily, a girl and her pony. The author puts her all into this story, and her real life passion about saving ponies is shown in the story. It's not just about adventure or storytelling, it's sharing information about how to take care of a pony and that it's not as simple as putting one in a stable and taking it for a ride. It's a breathtakingly beautiful story and very heart warming. I think readers of all ages would enjoy this story.
Vicki
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart breaking and heart warming all in one. An amazing description of dog rescue.
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Story

Jacob is a dog and the story is written from his point of view. It's a uniquely written style, and it's one of those stories that anyone of any age may want to read or have read to them. However, it is sad and heartbreaking, as well as triumphant. Jacob is a dog who is bullied and abused. He explains how his sisters and brothers, part of his liter, were given away to new homes. The story is not just about Jacob, but what he sees and experiences. One thing that stands out is "when
Michelle Holland
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I am thrilled to announce Inside A Dog's Mind Jacob's Journal has just
Make sure you order your copy now.
Paperback only £5.99 from Amazon.
Michelle Holland
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am thrilled to announce The adventures of Bella & Emily has just been awarded 2 prestigious badges. Top 10 Indie Authors Of 2018 & Top 20 Indie Books Of 2018 by Amy Shannon.
Make sure you order your copy now.
Paperback only £6.99 from Amazon.
phoebe clark
May 04, 2018
Maria Davison
Jan 02, 2020
Louisa
rated it did not like it
Dec 06, 2019
About my book 1 1 Apr 17, 2017 03:18AM

• Will You Love Me? The Rescue Dog that Rescued Me: A Foster Tails Story
  • Try Not to Breathe
  • Silent Victim
  • Towards Zero (Superintendent Battle, #5)
  • Between the Lies
  • The Woman at Number 19
  • Last Lullaby (Detective Natalie Ward, #2)
  • Tom Gates 14: Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans
  • I'm Stuck in Your Kindle!
  • Meet Me in Cockleberry Bay (Cockleberry Bay, #2)
  • The Other Daughter
  • Help! My Parents Think I'm A Robot!: 10 Just Shocking Stories
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)
  • The Dare (Detective Natalie Ward #3)
  • Halfway There (Midlife Mulligan #1)
  • Copycat
  • The Corner Shop in Cockleberry Bay (Cockleberry Bay, #1)
  • The Birthday (Detective Natalie Ward, #1)
My name is Michelle Holland and I live in Brighton. I became passionate about pony rescue after taking on a neglected New Forest pony 24 years ago who I called Bella. What really touched my heart and was priceless was the transformation over a one year period - after some hard work and understanding Bella turned into a healthy & trusting pony.

In 1995 I opened my own sanctuary for New Forest