Start by marking “Breathe Again” as Want to Read:
Breathe Again

Breathe Again

This is a bonus story to Use Me (Caldwell Brothers, # 4). This is the story Tatum is working on during her time in Detroit.
Annie is on a journey. She’s lost hope, love, and a reason to believe.
All is not lost, all is not gone, and it’s time for Annie to learn to breathe again.
Jonathon is caught up in his work, life, and day-to-day existing. When is the last time he was
Published March 10th 2017 (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Breathe Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breathe Again

Start your review of Breathe Again
Coco.V
Dec 14, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/14/2017)! 💝
Tiffany Willams
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"To live is to love. To love is to live. Somewhere along the way, I lost this. Or maybe I never had it. To love is to breathe again, I once read that somewhere."

After reading Use Me, I had to read this novella!!! I had to see the story that Angelo and Tatum eventually created together.

Annie and Jonathan are everything!!

This story is about learning to live and love again after tragedy. Both of these characters have lost loved ones, and now they need each other to learn to heal.

"I'm not here fo
Carol
Jun 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
I didn't like Use Me because I just didn't get the connection between Kid and Tatum so since in essence was their thoughts about each other I just didn't care. Part of this was just a repeat of what happened in Use Me and I didn't need or want to read it twice.
Luckily I do know that both of these authors write some amazing books. This one just wasn't for me.
Epiphany
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-j-fields
I enjoyed this fun, quick, sexy, read. Annie and Jonathan both have history that has caused them both
to be unable to breathe for a long time. Can the learn to breath again together? You will need to read and find out. I wish there had been a little more back story on this one. I recommend this quick read.
Shae
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first M J Fields novel; it will most certainly not be the last! This short story had some pain and some power to it! Quite well written.
Anna
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-read
I loved that we get to read what Tatum was writing. I can't wait to get the full story of her muse, Kid.
Amy Rehberg
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed

I enjoyed reading the book that was written in Use Me. This was a short and sweet story. Annie and Jonathan think it's a casual relationship but becomes more.
Tammy
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Annie and Jonathan, both haven't been able to breathe for a long time, Annie is a traveling nurse so she doesn't have to commit to anyone or anything. Jonathan has his businesses to run he has had heartbreak but does not want to commit. Will their chemistry draw them both to finally be able to breathe together.
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this short read of Annie & Jonathan. With having both dealt with loss it will take them both to learn to Breath Again. They are hot & sexy and perfect for each other.
Dhamiera Johnson
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story was nice, but shorter than anticipated. it was marketed as 67 pages, but was maybe 2/3 of the book. This could have been elongated to incorporate more detail about her history and they're relationship. I definitely would have read this as a full length book.
Sarah M
May 30, 2017
Jodie  Bond
Apr 22, 2017
Lizeth valle
rated it did not like it
Apr 15, 2018
Revpg13
Aug 07, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Books by MJ Fields: Breathe Again 1 2 Jun 25, 2019 01:29PM

• Hendrix (Caldwell Brothers, #1)
  • Visibly Broken
  • Power Player (Power Chain #2)
  • PowerLess (Power Chain #3)
  • Dr. Stanton Box Set (Dr. Stanton, #1-2)
  • War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)
  • Both of Us (Cross My Heart, #2)
  • Beauty Found (Hades Hangmen, #6.5)
  • Hurricane Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded #1)
  • Gym Junkie
  • Stanton Bliss (Stanton, #4)
  • Ride Me Dirty (Bridgewater County #1)
  • Stanton Adore (Stanton, #1)
  • Stanton Unconditional (Stanton, #2)
  • Stanton Completely (Stanton, #3)
  • Power Chain (Power Chain #0.5)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • Our Song
MJ Fields is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance novels. She lives in New York with her daughter and smoochie faced Newfie, Theo.
When she’s not locked away in the cave, she enjoys spending time with her family, live music, the theatre, singing off key, dancing to her own beat, listening to audio books, and reading of course.

Forever Steel!