Start by marking “Wicked Wish (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Wish (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #2)

Wicked Wish (The Wicked Horse Vegas #2)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  1,178 Ratings  ·  259 Reviews
Jorinda Pearce thought she did everything right – graduated from college, married her long-time sweetheart, established a career. But what does she have to show for it now? A degree she doesn’t use, a job she hates, and an ex-husband that broke her heart.

Looking for a long overdue adventure, Jorie takes a walk on the wild side and attends a masquerade event at The Wicked
Published August 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Wish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Wish

Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sawyer Bennett, Romance, erotic
4 You Are What I Need Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
Sometimes you just connect with an author. You think you are able to see what they are aiming for in their work...Sawyer Bennett has been an author who has traveled many roads... but on each journey... at its core, it was always Romance with a Capital R.

She has written series with a Legal theme, others with Sports. She has done contemporary romance with the hook of Sustainable Farming and she has never shied away from Sexy Times in all of them.

Be
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon * Barnes & Noble
Read an excerpt HERE

Some books make you happy sigh all over yourself and leave you with a giant smile on your face even after you're finished reading. And then there are the books that make you squirm in your seat and leave you ready to jump the closest person to you. Wicked Wish was definitely in the latter category.

In all honesty there wasn't a whole lot of story between Jorie and Walsh, and their relationship was kept pretty basic. But I actually really li
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
✮✮✮ 4 STARS ✮✮✮

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

When Jorie's husband tells her that she is a bad lay it does a number on her self esteem. What's more, he tells her to move out of their house. Jorie is deeply wounded and moves back to her native Nevada and in with her best friend Elena. Of course, Elena is offended on behalf of her main squeeze so she convinces Jorie to visit Vegas' hottest and most exclusive sex club, The Wicked Horse.

It's a masquerade night and that suits Jorie just fine. She
XxTainaxX
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying that this is a VERY wicked book indeed. Jorie and Walsh are explosive together. I'm STILL feeling the heat days later. Seriously, folks.

The plot was interesting. I'm a big fan of brother's best friend and this hits all the good buttons. The writing, pacing, and imagery was very solid. The intimacy in very erotic scenes was perfect. The characters were unique and interesting and developed in a natural way. The conflict was used effectively even though they could've avoided
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

Ok… so my love for Sawyer Bennett continues as I’ve just finished Wicked Wish, which is book 2 of The Wicked Horse Vegas series and she has done it again. Sawyer Bennett is such an auto read author for me now; I absolutely love her writing, imagination and captivating storylines that have the ability to pull me in from the start. I really love the fact that she never shies away from delving into a hot, steamy and erotic plot.

Jorie Pearce has not had the easiest times of late and as a self-procl
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
⇨⇨⇨⇨ OMG!!!!!

I've loved this book and now here is a chance to win an e-ARC for book 4 Wicked Choice coming out in January - I'm so envious right now!!!

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

WOW!! I'm still speechless.

This book!!! It was SEXY, EMOTIONAL, BEAUTIFUL and HOT!!!
I love Sawyer Bennett WICKED series - truly love it. Book 1 Wicked Favor was already fabulous BUT Wicked Wish was even BETTER!!!

I LOVED this book!! Truly and unconditionally.

I d
MELISSA
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jorie Pearce is a gorgeous 28 yr. old woman who went to college, had a great job, & married her dream guy. Now she's lost after her husband breaks her heart. Her marriage is over, & her career is up in the air. She needs a break from her life and heads home to Nevada to stay with her best friend for a while.

Walsh Brooks is a 36 yr. old bachelor who loves being single. He was once married & it just wasn't for him. He's one of the hottest, wealthiest men in Vegas. He owns a
Alex ♈
DNF at 57%

Am I a freaking glutton for punishment these days?
One huge disappointment after another. Damn!

description

And since when also this author writes underage sex-attraction???
He jerked off to the thoughts of her, when she was only 15. Hell no!
What’s wrong with the authors? Is it a kind of trend? WTF???

Plus over-pathetic female protagonist -> she pursued him and threw herself at him.
Female self-confidence and pride are not cool anymore?
Damn, she was embarrassing + dumb.
This man slept with a new wo
Dali
Sawyer Bennett knows how to write scorching hot romances with a searing hot hold that you won’t want to let go.

If you’re looking for a forbidden romance of the “I’ve loved my best friend’s younger sister forever” kind with incendiary moments and all the elements that make a novel absolutely unputdownable, look no further than Wicked Wish. Sawyer Bennett’s second book in the Wicked Horse Vegas erotic spinoff is just as addictive and unique as the books in the original Wicked Horse series, and
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

3530c0c94d5878d300dc179205cd09

Bold, sexy, enticing, erotic, sizzling, palpable, and undeniably wicked!! Those are only a few words to describe this addicting and intoxicating series that Sawyer Bennett has me in a frenzy. Wicked Wish was your wicked wants, fantasy, and desires blended into one unforgettable romance that was packed with so much feelings and self-discovery.

2dd1e55ac00821178a6317ecdeb361 When I walk in this place, I’m always filled with lust. I always leave satisfied. But I can’t rememb
Since the release of her debut contemporary romance novel, Off Sides, in January 2013, Sawyer Bennett has released multiple books, many of which have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists.

A reformed trial lawyer from North Carolina, Sawyer uses real life experience to create relatable, sexy stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From new adult
More about Sawyer Bennett...

The Wicked Horse Vegas (4 books)
  • Wicked Favor (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #1)
  • Wicked Envy (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #3)
  • Wicked Choice (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #4)