Start by marking “Wicked Wish (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Wish (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #2)

Wicked Wish

(The Wicked Horse Vegas #2)

I am the most sought after man in The Wicked Horse. Sex is nothing but a game to me and I’m the type that will leave at the end of the night without looking back. Tonight, there is no way I can walk away from the mysterious green-eyed beauty behind the mask of sapphire feathers at the club’s masquerade event.

Clearly looking to walk on the wild side, she’s the escape I’m lo
195 pages
Published August 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Wish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Wish

Start your review of Wicked Wish (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #2)
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sawyer Bennett, Romance, erotic
4 You Are What I Need Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
Sometimes you just connect with an author. You think you are able to see what they are aiming for in their work. Sawyer Bennett has been an author who has traveled many roads... but on each journey, at its core, it was always Romance with a Capital R.

She has written a series with a Legal theme, others with Sports. She has done contemporary romance with the hook of Sustainable Farming and she has never shied away from Sexy Times in all of them.

Ben
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying that this is a VERY wicked book indeed. Jorie and Walsh are explosive together. I'm STILL feeling the heat days later. Seriously, folks.

The plot was interesting. I'm a big fan of brother's best friend and this hits all the good buttons. The writing, pacing, and imagery was very solid. The intimacy in very erotic scenes was perfect. The characters were unique and interesting and developed in a natural way. The conflict was used effectively even though they could've avoided
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon * Barnes & Noble
Read an excerpt HERE

Some books make you happy sigh all over yourself and leave you with a giant smile on your face even after you're finished reading. And then there are the books that make you squirm in your seat and leave you ready to jump the closest person to you. Wicked Wish was definitely in the latter category.

In all honesty there wasn't a whole lot of story between Jorie and Walsh, and their relationship was kept pretty basic. But I actually really liked
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
✮✮✮ 4 STARS ✮✮✮

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

When Jorie's husband tells her that she is a bad lay it does a number on her self esteem. What's more, he tells her to move out of their house. Jorie is deeply wounded and moves back to her native Nevada and in with her best friend Elena. Of course, Elena is offended on behalf of her main squeeze so she convinces Jorie to visit Vegas' hottest and most exclusive sex club, The Wicked Horse.

It's a masquerade night and that suits Jorie just fine. She is u
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

Ok… so my love for Sawyer Bennett continues as I’ve just finished Wicked Wish, which is book 2 of The Wicked Horse Vegas series and she has done it again. Sawyer Bennett is such an auto read author for me now; I absolutely love her writing, imagination and captivating storylines that have the ability to pull me in from the start. I really love the fact that she never shies away from delving into a hot, steamy and erotic plot.

Jorie Pearce has not had the easiest times of late and as a self-procl
Alex ♈
DNF at 57%

Am I a freaking glutton for punishment these days?
One huge disappointment after another. Damn!

description

And since when also this author writes underage sex-attraction???
He jerked off to the thoughts of her, when she was only 15. Hell no!
What’s wrong with the authors? Is it a kind of trend? WTF???

Plus over-pathetic female protagonist -> she pursued him and threw herself at him.
Female self-confidence and pride are not cool anymore?
Damn, she was embarrassing + dumb.
This man slept with a new woman
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jorie Pearce is a gorgeous 28 yr. old woman who went to college, had a great job, & married her dream guy. Now she's lost after her husband breaks her heart. Her marriage is over, & her career is up in the air. She needs a break from her life and heads home to Nevada to stay with her best friend for a while.

Walsh Brooks is a 36 yr. old bachelor who loves being single. He was once married & it just wasn't for him. He's one of the hottest, wealthiest men in Vegas. He owns a hotel/cas
Dali
Sawyer Bennett knows how to write scorching hot romances with a searing hot hold that you won’t want to let go.

If you’re looking for a forbidden romance of the “I’ve loved my best friend’s younger sister forever” kind with incendiary moments and all the elements that make a novel absolutely unputdownable, look no further than Wicked Wish. Sawyer Bennett’s second book in the Wicked Horse Vegas erotic spinoff is just as addictive and unique as the books in the original Wicked Horse series,
Syndi
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
You know during my bad day at work, I stumble listening tot his audio book. And I can not helo wonder. Isn't it nice if you can have a man who is rich and have super appetite on sex? He also seems to have all the time in the world just dotting on me? I also can not help wonder how such a man can have all the time in the world while building his empire? Yes I know romance book is just a fantasy. A fantasy that is super nice to be escaped to. A fictional world.

In that bad day moment, this book is
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

3530c0c94d5878d300dc179205cd09

Bold, sexy, enticing, erotic, sizzling, palpable, and undeniably wicked!! Those are only a few words to describe this addicting and intoxicating series that Sawyer Bennett has me in a frenzy. Wicked Wish was your wicked wants, fantasy, and desires blended into one unforgettable romance that was packed with so much feelings and self-discovery.

2dd1e55ac00821178a6317ecdeb361 When I walk in this place, I’m always filled with lust. I always leave satisfied. But I can’t rememb
"Avonna
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com.

WICKED WISH (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #2) by Sawyer Bennett is a brother’s-best-friend contemporary erotic romance which is a little light on romantic plot, but heavy on sexual interaction and content. Ms. Bennett pushes me outside of my comfort zone and yet I am always pulled into her stories from the start.

Jorinda “Jori” Pearce is thrown out of her home and told by her husband that she is lacking in the bedroom. Jori returns to
Shayna
Erotic, intense, sexy, and oh so wicked, WICKED WISH by Sawyer Bennett was an all around INCREDIBLE ROMANCE! This series HAS IT ALL, and then some! But I'm not surprised because Sawyer Bennett always brings her A-Game! In this second installment of the Wicked Horse Vegas series, we get ALL THE FEELS, ALL THE EROTICISM, and ALL THE BOLDNESS that comes standard in a Sawyer Bennett Romance. This was so incredible intoxicating that I just knew once I opened to the first page, there was NO turning ba ...more
Michelle
Cold shower alert!!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Omg this book was hot from the very start and I luv it. This series is just brilliant so far. I know there is only 2 books so far but I swear it's great.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Jorie's life as basic turn to shit. Her confidence in on the floor she has been kicked out of her house thanx to her husband. So ye life is pretty shitty. Until she goes to The Wicked Horse with her friend. It's not her scene but after what as happen there nothing to lose and she could do with loosening up a lil. She
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Holy Hotness!! Sawyer Bennett knows how to do erotica folks! This series is smoking hot, but also has fantastic storylines.

photo sexy.gif

I'm extremely impressed and can't wait for more stories in this series.

Wicked Wish is a sexy take on the brother's best friend trope. Walsh and Jorie have a known each other for many years. Walsh and her brother Micah are closer than best friends and consider themselves brothers. Because of that fact, Micah is firmly against his best friend and baby sister dating, but t
1-Click Addict Support Group
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars*

Blazing stars, is this HOT!

I think I may have mentioned the scorching heat that was Wicked Favor, the first book in this spin-off series. There was no shade at all in Jerico and Trista’s story as it seemed to set the definition of hot and carnal. And along comes this tale of desire and emotion that is going to set the bar for sizzling burn even higher…

This story is so…. Is so… WICKED! A word that describes this series, this story, to perfection. Jorie’s brother and Walsh have been bes
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Wicked Wish was the second book in Sawyer Bennett’s Wicked Horse Vegas series.

Walsh Brooks was the sexy and wealthy casino owner who frequented the Wicked Horse sex club weekly. He was totally an alpha and loved variety, kink and emotionless sex.

Jorie Pearce was recently separated after an eight year marriage where her husband demeaned her and made her feel their sex woes were all her fault. She set out to the Wicked Horse on masquerade night to venture out past her comfort zone and test the wa
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Walsh is a rich Vegas casino owner. And he's also a very famous Wicked Horse member.
He has very interesting tastes and all the ladies at the club want to be the one he picks for the night!

And tonight it's Jorie.
It's a masked-ball-event-thing, so both don't recognize the other .... But they know each other.
Jorie is the little sis of Walsh's best friend Micah!
Forbidden fruit? Or finally the beginning of his happily ever after?

WHAT WiLL HAPPEN TO JORiE & Walsh????
WiLL THE TWO OF THEM GET THEiR HEA?
J. Grayland
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Jorinda Pearce has just split up with her husband so she heads to Vegas to stay with her BFF who talks Jorinda into going to the Wicked horse sex club with her for some fun and that's exactly what she needs right now to prove to her ex husband that she's not a failure in the bedroom. Tonight at the Wicked horse it's mask night and casino owner Walsh Brooks can't wait to try out the new sex machine his BFF has designed for him on a hot woman tonight, only when he's deep inside this mysterious, ma ...more
Cami
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smuttfabulous
4.25 Stars!!

This book is HOT AF!!!

I really like this series! Completely sexy and wicked is the best way to describe this one. Jorie & Walsh’s story is complicated and maybe a little taboo but nevertheless a very entertaining read.

There is some stuff in this story that might be uncomfortable for some people. I would say cheating BUT it isn’t really cheating since there was something agreed upon prior to. It is the FRIENDS show “We were on a break!!!” type situation and both parties were partak
Db69
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great story and great sex about sums up this book. The author did a great job with the back story and the vivid imagery. Some things did not happen through the course of this story as I thought would, however, that led to a more intriguing, stimulating and quite believable story. I will not go into the details as I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Great ending.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 Erotic CROWNS

I have said it before and will say it a million more times. I love Sawyer Bennett, and I love her stories. Her worlds vary, the characters are different and three-dimensional, and the steam varies to meet the tone of the story and the type of characters of each novel. What made me fall in love with this author a little bit more, though, is the opening commentary by the author, voicing her stance on writing and reading erotica. I love it and her,
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and InkSlingerPR***

I want to talk about the foreward in the book. If you haven't read it, go back and read it...I definitely recommend it. And, I loved it. Going into the book, which is definitely erotic romance, with the author's take on how people who read the genre are viewed, well it was wonderful.

That said, this is definitely erotic. There were a couple of things in this that gave me pause. And, while all of it was interesting, there are definitely some things
Karen
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Cheating and adultery add to my decision to make this my last "Wicked" book of Sawyer's.

I nearly threw up when he shows up to her marital home and screws her immediately upon entry. Gross.....(drops the mic).
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I received a treat with this book, because the audio book released at the same time as the kindle version. I love having a story read to me, and with a long car ride ahead of me, I opted to listen to this one instead of reading it. And I’m glad I did, because it was amazing. The story itself, combined with the sexy voices and having it come alive around me, made it even better.

Jorie and Walsh were perfect together. Their history gave their attraction to each other a slightly older broth
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dirty, kinky, steamy, welcome back to The Wicked Horse Las Vegas. Well damn it was good to be back to the sex club. I always know that I'm going to have a good time with this erotic series. Low on the drama and filled with lots of steamy moments, falling in love is the cherry on the cake.

I didn't even read the blurb for this book because I would read anything by Sawyer Bennett. The first surprise came at 11% when I discovered who Jorie & Walsh were to each other. Ever sinçe that point I didn't
Elizarey
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Why does it have to be over?!?!?!

Jorie and Walsh got me all in my feelings. God they were too fucking cute! And SEXY! Don't forget sexy!!!!!! Love, love and LOVED this forbidden romance!!! Like for real they were just too fucking adorable. Wicked Wish was everything, I need a baby novella or something!!!
I'll be honest and say the ending got on my nerves a little but it all came together in the end! My fingers are crossed that Elena and Micha get together.... #LetUsPray. I need some Micha! Okay
Beneath The Covers Blog
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.* ~Sonal
Coco.V
Oct 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (10/23/2019)! 🎁
The Book Bee
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 HOT STARS
"I like sex, and I don't rely on anything to get me in the mood."

I'm really positive this was the hottest one in The Wicked Horse series yet.....I'm sure of it. Wow!!! Holy shite!!! This book was HOT. Like...woah, HOT. It made me blush a few times, and that is HARD to do!! I really REALLY liked this one. HOT. Holy cow, did I mention it's hot? No? Dangit....remind me to do that.

Yowzers!! So Jori and Walsh seriously set the bar for the rest of the series for me. When I read
book bruin
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read an advance reader copy of this book*

Sawyer Bennett truly knows how to bring the heat! Holy moly was this book scorching hot! Wicked Wish is book 2 in the Wicked Horse Vegas series, but can be read as a stand alone.

Best friend's little sister is a favorite trope of mine and this story did not disappoint! Walsh and Jorie were neighbors growing up and in many ways, she is the little sister he never had. Best friends with her brother, Micah, and 8 years her senior, Walsh has alwa
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Due South (The Compass #5)
  • Nights with Him (Joy Delivered #1; Seductive Nights #4)
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Indiscreet (The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book 1)
  • Enthrall (The Freed Billionaire Spencer Christmas Trilogy Book 1)
  • Sex, Lies & Lingerie (Secrets and Lies Book 1)
  • Knox: Complete Series (Knox, #1-4)
  • Mr. Big (London Billionaire, #2)
  • Elite (Elite Doms of Washington #1)
  • Courting Innocence (The Courting Series Book 2)
  • This Time Around (The Bennett's Bastards Series, #2)
  • Carmen's New York Romance Trilogy (Carmen's New York, #1-3)
  • Cavalier (Crimson Elite, #1)
  • Dirty Beginnings
  • Lucky
  • Bad Things (Love is Messy, #3)
  • Playing Dirty (Windy City Kink Book 3)
  • Dahlia (Dishabille Book 1)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer

The Wicked Horse Vegas (8 books)
  • Wicked Favor (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #1)
  • Wicked Envy (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #3)
  • Wicked Choice (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #4)
  • Wicked Knight (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #5)
  • Wicked Angel (The Wicked Horse Vegas #6)
  • Wicked Secret (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #7)
  • Wicked Billionaire (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #8)

News & Interviews