Start by marking “Starshine” as Want to Read:
Starshine

Starshine

Film student Ella Summers can’t believe her luck when she is selected to work on the set of the most anticipated film release of the year—STARSHINE. For the next four weeks, she’ll be in the studio with heart-throb and leading man Alex Denton, and his co-star—and recent ex—the stunning Amy Strickland.

But her first day on set has her questioning the true character of the en
Published April 13th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Starshine, please sign up.

Start your review of Starshine
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
I was with my accountant while she went through my taxes. (ya, I'm late) I'm waiting and reading this book and soon realized it was like reading a teenage girl's fantasy about falling in love with a BIG STAR...

It's well written. Very British, which was my favourite thing about about it. But it was the most childish story EVER. With not a lingering tie with reality. I skimmed through the excess to get to the good bits.

You see. I've worked on film sets in real life. Many times. In this story, the
Kate_mrs539
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it

This was a surprising win for me.  Let me explain.  This is the first book by Melody Winter I have read and when I flipped the cover noticed that it was pretty long compared to some of the reads I'd just gotten done with.  Longer books tend to lose my interest sometimes, so to say I was concerned to begin with is an understatement.

But....guess what?!?!

I loved it.

Classic-ish story of fangirl meets idol.  Falls in love...but the difference for me was that Alex needed Ella probably more than she ne
Jolynne Etherington
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down.
I got so hooked on the happenings between Alex and Ella.

I got so caught up in their lives and everything that was happening around them.
I wanted to jump into the book and give Amy a slap.
You certainly get a love and hate relationship with these characters.
Great mix of personalities within the characters.
I sure got emotionally involved.

We've all had that fantasy in our heads with our famous 'love'. But Ella gets a lucky chance to live that fantasy. Yes it isn't all p
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

You see the thing is - I am a pretty big fan of an english actor that gained fame by being the lead in a Film series. And I repeat I am a fan of the actor not the Film. I am still going to his premiers now years after these films have been released.

I am not a "StarEyed" fan or anything I just respect that actor and truly like him. And I absolutely adore books that have a blurb like this ... If I might mention "Eversea" in this relation. I also read a bunch of fanfictions sure why not ... Hey I
Barb
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you ever dreamed about meeting your favorite movie star and fantasized what it would be like to have them reciprocate your feelings then this is a great read. It isn't that simple of a story though. Being famous seems like it would be a glamourous lifestyle but this story also gives you a taste of how awful being a famous superstar can be. How do you think you'd handle the invasion of your privacy and every aspect of what you do is put under a microscope?
Melody took me on a journey into what
Laura Smith
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first Melody Winter book I have read and I loved every part. I was hooked from the first chapter and couldn’t put it down.

This is the fabulous story of Ella Summers, film student, selected to work on the set of the latest film release and Alex Denton, leading star in the film. Unbeknown to Alex, Ella has a massive crush on him and she can’t believe her luck when she gets to work with him. But Alex is completely different to what Ella expected and her dreams of him are shattered.....
Michelle Hoehn
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I was provided with an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

Having read three of Melody's fantasy books (which I wholeheartedly recommend), I was curious how she'd take on a contemporary romance. Initially, I had a little bit of trouble joining female lead Ella as she started her college internship on a movie set, but then again, you have a perfectly normal young woman getting literally dropped right in the thick it: the director Rowan is a huge gossip and troublemaker, the mal
Jeannie
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Ella Summer goes to work experience (is that even a thing in college?! Shouldn't it be a job placement or something else, work experience is such a high school term, but I'm getting distracted here) for four weeks she's supposed to work observing a film director, working on one of the biggest block buster franchises Starshine, starring one of her favourite actors Alex Denton.

Ella is star struck from the moment she sets door on set, Alex is gorgeous but her opinion quickly changes when Alex is ru
Kisa Whipkey
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had been craving a good contemporary romance for a while, and I'm happy to say that Winter provided exactly the kind of read I was after. Deliciously sexy, wickedly flirty, and tinged with Winter's signature ability to weave suspense into any world, real or imaginary, Starshine is a brilliant addition to Winter's repertoire.

Nothing is as it seems at first glance, and much like leading lady Ella, readers are thrust into the middle of a chaotic, tension-charged environment right from the beginn
Scarlett Ian
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was my first Melody Winter book and I loved it. She had me hooked from the first page to the last.

This story follows Ella Summers, who is an intern on a movie set, and Alex Denton, who is a star that Ella had always had a crush on. He turns out to be not who she thought he was and her crush dwindles, until she glimpses a peek of his sweeter side and she realizes her dream guy might still be in there. The journey of the friendship/relationship will be quite a read for all to enjoy.

This autho
Nikki
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first read by Melody Winter and this was a book that was jammed packed with words and story for sure .. I so enjoyed the story of Alex and Ella!
So Alex is a movie star on set of 3rd movie Starshine when he first meets Ella who is in work experience.. hes nasty horrible and everything she thinks hes not.
So Ella makes it her mission to change him. Cue drama.. emotions.. and a co star from hell.
Vickie Watson
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Omg I so loved this story was intense sexy as hell and well written the. Characters were perfect for each other ...such build-up to an incredible ending five massive stars Melody looking forward to reading more from this author x x
Go
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

Bloody loved it! Could not put it down. The character dynamic was fantastic and the twists and turns made to fluctuate been adoring and hatred with some fondue characters.
Read it! You will not be dissappointed.
Tasha Williams
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::

I was kindly provided with an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. I have given it 5 sunshine filled stars.

First book I have read by the author and it certainly will not be the last. She is definitely one talented lady. She had me hooked from the very first word and held my attention captive until the very end.

I couldn't put it down!!

Normally celeb filled stories normally hold zero interest for me but there was something about Starshine
angela mcmunigle
May 29, 2017
Rachael Bromley
Jan 20, 2018
Melody Winter
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sandy
Michelle Hooper
Jun 05, 2017
Dag
Jun 20, 2017

• Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Wicked Chemistry
  • Take Me in the Night
  • Forbidden Heat (Forbidden #2)
  • Forbidden Claim (Forbidden, #5)
  • Forbidden Blood (Forbidden #1)
  • Forbidden Addiction (Forbidden #4)
  • Meant to Be (Dirty Love, #2)
  • Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1)
  • Five Dates Only
  • I Wasn't Born Bulletproof: Lessons I've Learned (So You Don't Have To)
  • Bulletproof
  • Forbidden Temptation (Forbidden #3)
  • Friends with Benefits (Dirty Love, #1)
  • Object of My Desire
  • Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1)
  • Elijah
  • Smart, Sexy and Secretive (The Reed Brothers, #2)
Melody grew up in North Yorkshire, England. She's a North Yorkshire lass through and through, although she does have a tendency to holiday in Spain. She has dreams of moving to the warmer climate to sip on Sangria as the sun sets over the roof tops of surrounding buildings. But, for the moment, she still lives in North Yorkshire with her husband and two sons.

Follow Melody on twitter https://twitte