Start by marking “On Your Knees, Prospect (Kings of Hell MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
On Your Knees, Prospect (Kings of Hell MC, #3)

(Kings of Hell MC #3)

--- There is freedom in blacking boots for the right man. ---

Jake. Kings of Hell MC Prospect. Obedient. Desperate for approval.
Vars. Dominant. Stern. Undead.

Jake is itching to become a patched member of the Kings of Hell MC.
For two years he's toiled as the only prospect. So when a new guy swans in and thinks he'll get a patch in no time just because he's got friends in hi
Published December 6th 2017 by Acerbi & Villani ltd

Start your review of On Your Knees, Prospect (Kings of Hell MC, #3)
K.A. Merikan
Mar 12, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/KAMerikan...
Coming December 6th 2017

Judith
4.5

I've got no idea how these Authors came up with this story but I'm fully invested in it.It's pure genius how the individual club members stories are interwoven here in this highly addictive PNR series.

Jake,is 21,and has been a prospect in the Kings of Hell MC Club for two years.Earning his patch is long overdue but he's happy to wait,after all the club is his life,his family.He's prepared not only for hard work in the club but also any sexual favours the men might want.But he starts to questi
Virginia Cavanillas
Welcome to the Kings of Hell MC’s reality. A place where if something weird and creepy can happen, it will. A place where demons, the undead, ghosts, gargoyles and all the strange creatures you can imagine (and some you can’t) coexist with a gang of outlaws with questionable morality. A dysfunctional family of bikers where the most normal isn’t ordinary at all. A place where if you feel the heat and smell the smoke it’s probably because someone is literally on flames.

This is gothic horror at it
Jewel
Are you all ready for some Vars and Jake?! I tell ya, this series just gets weirder and weirder! And it's full of KA Merikan trademark darkness and morally flexible characters. I love it! I would, most definitely, suggest reading this series in order. They don't really stand alone all that well. Each book is about a new couple, but the overall story arc runs from the first book, on through, so you're not going to want to miss what's going on.

Jake, whom we all know and love as the perpetual prosp
Jaime
On Your Knees, Prospect is book three in the fantastic series, Kings of Hell MC, by authors K.A. Merikan. This is not a standalone book and should be read as part of the series, in order, to best enjoy the unfolding events and plot carryovers. This book takes us deeper into the demonic forces that dwell both inside and outside the Kings of Hell's clubhouse. While there is some light shed on previous riddles that were unsolved, more are unearthed keeping the plot fresh and exciting! Additionally, ...more
~Mindy Lynn~
5 Stars!

These ladies bring you the most unorthodox relationships and make you root for them as if they are a real possibility.

Jake has been prospecting for far longer than he should have been for these men. He knows his time for being patched in is coming soon. He has payed his dues and more. He even services them sexually if the mood strikes one of the patched ones; cause he only services those who are patched in. He's comfortable in his place at being the best prospect he can be for the King'
☙ nemo ❧
THAT TITLE!!

THAT COVER!!

Ele
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal

It's hard to review this book without spoiling parts of it, but at the same time it's exactly these parts I loved the most. So if you don't want to know stuff that are not mentioned in the burb, don't open the spoiler tags.

Jack. Oh Jack. The obedient, loyal, eager doormat prospect. Jake has been taking care of the club for the last couple of years, waiting for his patch, to the point of being taken advantage of by the other club members. But by the end of this book, he is fearless and fierce. No
Cadiva
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
See them stars, this gets all of them and more! I wish there was an option on Goodreads for adding extra kudos when a story just utterly blows your mind because I suspect the maestros that are Kat and Agnes Merikan would have hundreds of them!

This pair never, and I mean never, fail to surprise me - not always in a good way (yes The Copper Horse: Pride and Zombie Gentlemen I'm looking at you! one zombies! ick too far for me in spite of the stellar writing) - but with this one they utterly blew me
Meags
4 Stars

This series is something else. It’s gritty and violent and creepy as all get-out, but it’s also hella hot and full of passion, even if the characters and the relationships are unconventional AF. Plus, the developing paranormal element, that gets more and more epic as the series unfolds, really is out of this world and one of the most original takes on the supernatural I’ve ever read.

As a couple, Jake and Vars were a seductive addition to this already heady bunch of bikers and their lover
Chris
These ladies can do no wrong !!! Oh I loved this book - I love the whole series ❤️ Vars & Jake were perfect MCs for this story. Vars was the new accountant coming from Magpies crew to join the Kings of Hell. He had a strong Dominant side so when he meets Jake the prospect he realizes Jake is a pure submissive and the connection began. Jake had been prospecting for 3 years and thrived on opportunities to please others. While he was enamored with Vars he refused to submit to another prospect. Vars ...more
Lily
This is my favorite pairing in the series so far, and I couldn't be more suprised. I mean, Me? Totally enjoying a BDSM book? Well, YES. Who would have thought? But these authors managed to make me enjoy it a LOT.

This story is so much more than BDSM though, the PNR and the pure bizarreness are strong in here. You will know what I mean after you read that prologue, it was weird and creepy. That was me at that point:

image4096ba841f61a4bc.gif

But then the story progresses, and it gets even more bizarre. Did it bother me thou
River
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, arcs
This series keeps getting bigger and better.

The Kings on Hell journey in the demon house continues. This time with the story of Jake our lovely and horny prospect.
The prologue of the story instantly sets the mood, from the beginning you know it's going to be intense. I had no idea how intense though.

Vars is a new prospect, brought by Mr. Magpie, the King's associate. He had a bad break up and he is looking for a far away place where he can settle.
From the first meeting he sees something in J
Eugenia
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yes, sir!.....4.3 Stars.....

Demons, gargoyles, ghosts, and the undead. Add in a motorcycle club and you’ve got K.A. Merikan’s latest installment in the Kings of Hell Series (should NOT be read out of order).

I love this series and this third book rocked! We have Jake the prospect hooking up with a new character, Vars, also a prospect. Not only do we get a lovely age gap, but we also see Vars satisfy Jake’s need to please by introducing him to the joys of a D/s relationship. Gawd...there was an am
Tammy
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another EXCITING addition to this intriguing and unique series!!
This is one series you would be lost if you don't read it in order. I love each and every member in this club, each character brings something different into the series. What seriously stands out is the love in the brotherhood, they have each others backs no matter what!
Jake just wanted to be excepted and needed and Vars was the perfect match for him, the BDSM scene that played out was HOT 🔥😱! I also enjoyed seeing Jakes playful
Sanaa
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

"When you love someone, you sometimes don't see the warning signs until it's too late."

First off, that cover? *heart eyes* It's AMAZING. Beautiful! One of the best covers I've seen in a very long time.

I've got to say, I don't know how the duo do it, but they are geniuses. I don't know how they come up with the stories and write them so flawlessly. For two different people writing them, that's amazing because it just flowed so well. The books in the series are only getting better
More like 4.5

Not as good as the previous books, but entertaining.

Small RTC.

I received an arc of this novel - all opinions are my own.
Anja
4.5 Stars

This is the third book in the Kings of Hell series and it's definitely recommended to read the books in order to get the full experience.

On your knees, Prospect is about Jake, our loyal prospect and Vars who joins the club as another prospect and is immediately a thorn in Jake's side. First of all because he seems to get privileges that he hasn't worked for, not like Jake has, and second of all, because he is just way too hot and Jake is finding it hard to resist him. Vars brings out ve
Tess
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
** 4.5 stars **

I was waiting for this book as a massive K. A. Merikan fan and a fan of this series. Lemme just start off by saying this did not disappoint me in either of these regards.

Jake intriguied me as a whiny, slightly manipulative side character from the first 2 novels but knew he'd make this story his own. His character arc from being a weasel to a loyal, strong figure was amazing.

Our second MC of the story is Vars, an older and experienced salt n pepper hottie. Vars has come to Kin
Michaelene
Just when I think K.A. Merikan has shown me the ultimate in chemistry, we get…

JAKE.

*clutches heart*

AND VARS!

I have been in a massive reading slump. I’ve been struggling to finish books and taking days to do it. Then On Your Knees, Prospect came to my email, and I gave my happy squeal of anticipation and dived right in.

I devoured it whole.

Jake has been a prospect with the King of Hell MC, and he is definitely devoted to the cause. I don’t think I realized just how devoted and sweet and determined
♣️ Lynda ♣️
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I've been wanting to read Jake's story from the start and I wasn't disappointed. Although not as great as the first two books it was a really close second.

I felt so bad for Jake after Knight got with Elliot. He seemed crushed. His POV is written so well I felt everything so strongly and I even wanted to smack Knight a bit. Jake wants someone to love him and appreciate what he does. He wants his Patch, to be a recognized part of the MC family.

Vars is a Dominant dream. He's had a traumatic past of
Bookishcat
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh goodness, how to start. In previous books I found Jake a strange character. He came off as just so desperate I worried that I wouldn't like him very much. However, I was proven wrong! I ended up really enjoying him and rooting for his HEA! Vars, I liked from the getgo and I liked that he pushed for Jake to become more. I also truly enjoyed how this book discussed how Dom heroes could be in abusive relationships themselves! It was different and an eye opener. My one smallish complaint is there ...more
Natalia
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ivy
Jack is 21 years old and a prospect for the Hell of King MC. The young man is devoted to the club, ready to do anything for the club, the members, and he can’t wait to have his patch and becoming a full member. Jack is also a submissive and he has one rule, only patch member can order or fuck him.
Vars is 39 years old and he needs a fresh start in his life. Mr Magpy, a powerful associate of the club, offers him to join them as their accountant. Vars will be a prospect for a short time until he’s
justanya
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-faves
A well balanced, sexy smart story that doesn't miss a beat!"

On Your Knees Prospect is the third installment in writing duo K.A. Merikan’s series Kings of Hell MC . I never thought these words would come out of my mouth but this is my favorite book in the entire series thus far ( and that’s saying a lot considering how much I absolutely adore book 1). On Your Knees Prospect! tells the story of Jake and Vars. Jake has been a prospect of the MC’s for 2 years. He craves approval like a dru
Lidia
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how, but K.A.Merikan keep going to surprise me, book after book ,it's a new and exciting story every time. Take this third book of series, I was not expecting Jake character be so interesting , not I was expecting to have so fun reading about gargoyle and fire. And then , there is Vars, strong dominant but yet victim in a past dysfunctional relationship that in Jack find his boy, one who truly happy to give his submission , but one who claim his choices when they are about his club ...more
AussieMum
I absolutely loved this 3rd book in the series. And while I did enjoy the first 2 and was intrigued enough to keep going, I just hadn’t caught the Merikan magic...yet.

But this one had it. Magic overload!!

I absolutely adored Jake. A minor player in the first 2, he’s a total delight here. Submissive, sulky, pissed off, loyal, funny, and so damn earnest he’s been taken for granted by almost the whole club for 3 years. Then in walks Vars...oh yes, Vars. And Jake has no idea what he’s in for.

They w
Daisy
Apr 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Hmm so I’m gonna go with 3.5 stars rounded down this time. I wasn’t really feeling the connection between the MC’s. I was pretty appalled at how the others treat Jake. And Jake let himself be treated that way because he is submissive. I’m glad he has Vars now. Also Knight was just a dick in this book but truth be told I never liked him a lot anyway. Read some spoilers for the rest of the books (cause that’s what I do) and I think I’m abandoning ship cause I do not like where it’s headed.
Mimi
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The best of the series!

Give me some Daddy kink anytime and I am happy lady. Jake and Vars are great together regardless of the age difference.

This book made me all the more ready for "Gray's Shadow". Now off to read Gray's novella.
Bretton Coppedge
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jake is a cinnamon roll

It's always a wonder how these ladies can write about bikers, demons and bdsm all the while having such a cinnamon roll hero. Jake is a sweetie pie and Vars is also great because he just wants the honor of getting to love him forever.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Angelo (The Marchesi Family #2)
  • The Boss (The Killough Company, #1)
  • Shift (Flesh & Bone #3)
  • Bleed (Flesh and Bone, #2)
  • Devil Next Door - Criminal Delights: Obsession
  • Untouched (Unconditional Love #3)
  • Love of the Egoist (Egoist #1)
  • His Fake Prison Daddy
  • Unconventional (Unconditional Love #2)
  • King's Killer (The Kings of Men MC #1)
  • Bishop: A True Lover's Story
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Blade (Hell's Ankhor #1)
  • The Psychopath
  • Exhale (Flesh and Bone, #1)
  • The Alpha's Warlock (Mismatched Mates #1)
  • The Only Way to Live (The Mechanics of Love, #1)
  • How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #1)
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d

Kings of Hell MC (5 books)
  • Laurent and the Beast (Kings of Hell MC, #1)
  • My Dark Knight  (Kings of Hell MC, #2)
  • Gray's Shadow (Kings of Hell MC #4)
  • In the Arms of the Beast (Kings of Hell MC #5)