Start by marking “My Dark Knight (Kings of Hell MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
My Dark Knight  (Kings of Hell MC, #2)

My Dark Knight

(Kings of Hell MC #2)

Love or hate. Life or death. No inbetween. No compromise. No rules in love and war.

Knight. Party monster. Handsome Savage. Doesn’t do monogamy.
Elliot. Obsessive. Intense. Uncompromising.

Newly single, Knight is done with relationships. All he's interested in is bringing down The Count, an Internet personality who is tarnishing his family name. An opportunity to crush him c
Published August 10th 2017 by Acerbi & Villani ltd

To ask other readers questions about My Dark Knight, please sign up.
K.A. Merikan Yes, but not as clean cut at in the Sex&Mayhem books. Everything is explained in it, but it also builds up to an overall series plot.…moreYes, but not as clean cut at in the Sex&Mayhem books. Everything is explained in it, but it also builds up to an overall series plot.(less)

Start your review of My Dark Knight (Kings of Hell MC, #2)
Judith
4.5 Stars.

Ever since meeting Knight in Laurent and the Beast I couldn't wait to read this one and it definitely didn't disappoint.So much to love here,I couldn't read it fast enough.

Elliot cuts quite a lonely figure,living in a run down trailer he's always had a questionable taste in men.He's more than a bit obsessed with William Fane,a serial killer from hundreds of years ago.He's convinced Fane is not the villain everyone thinks he is and has a romanticized vision of him in his mind.Also know
~Mindy Lynn~
5 what the fuckery stars!

Once again these ladies have gone and written a book that takes you places that you didn't know you wanted to go until you got there. They have a way of making crazy seem sane. They create characters you end up loving when it was hard to fathom that you could even like them. It amazes me every time that they can achieve all that over and over again with every new book I read by them.

This was a tale of an unorthodox love story.

I was intrigued by Knight in the first book
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
PREPARE: sadistic ghosts, violence, lies, murder, injury, betrayal, jealousy.

This is not a love story.

Knight, the VP of the Kings of Hell, does not do monogamy. He fucks around with every pretty thing that comes his way.

Elliot is a lost boy. As the Count, he's snarky and self-assured, but behind the wig and cheap, garish makeup lies a damaged soul who just wants to belong. Elliot worships William Fane, the sociopathic serial killer.

Elliot wants someone to own him and romanticizes Fane's brand
K.A. Merikan
Mar 12, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
My Dark Knight

On Amazon :) - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074L7R7CG

Behold! "My Dark Knight" Kings of Hell #2
Cover by the brilliant Natasha Snow, and here's the blurb!

Pinterest - https://uk.pinterest.com/KAMerikan/my...

Knight. Party monster. Handsome Savage. Doesn’t do monogamy
Elliot. Obsessive. Intense. Uncompromising.

Tanu Gill
Sep 08, 2017 rated it liked it
The book didn't turn out as all I had wanted it to be. And I thank Morgana for warning me of that. Just the characters of Knight and Elliott were enough to drive me against a wall with my nails bleeding trying to hold on to my sanity.

I skim read the whole book, foregoing descriptions and non-conversational parts, except for those who had some action or movement in them. I didn't want to get lagged behind by reading inane information.

The only plus points were the progression of the plot on the de
Jewel
Well, these ladies have finally done it. They managed to write a story that pushed my boundaries far enough to actually make me uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, it's the same quality of story with morally ambiguous characters that fans of this duo, including myself, know and love, but Elliot's obsession with and adoration of a serial killer, especially when he thought that William Fane actually engaged in cannibalism, just made me cringe. So color me impressed because those that know me, know ...more
Meags
4.5 Stars

Dark, gritty, twisted, and at times creepy AF, My Dark Knight was the perfect follow up to the weird, wonderful, and wholly original Laurent and the Beast.

This time around, the story follows the Kings of Hell MC Vice President, Knight, as he becomes physically and emotionally entangled with his once online-enemy, The Count — a troubled young man named Elliot who runs a YouTube channel dedicated to the life and actions of serial killer William Fane (who we learnt all about in book one).
Ele
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars*

Imaginative, disturbing, insane, intense but with a dash of humour, and gruesomely beautiful, My Dark Knight is a masterpiece, if dark romance is your thing. K.A.Merikan's ability to write romance that can be found in the most impossible places, between the most twisted characters will never cease to amaze me. My Dark Knight is this kind of story. But make no mistake, it is romance.

Sometimes sweet....
“Never let me go,” Elliot whispered.[...]

“I won’t. I love you.” Elliot kisse
DW
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kings-of-hell-mc
4 stars for this crazy fucked up pair!

I loved loved loved Knight. He was a manwhore that pretty much does the nasty with anyone with two legs. Man or woman, he didn't care.

Elliott didn't impress me much. I think that he made so many bad decisions that caused a ton of unnecessary problems. Even still, it was part of how it was suppose to work out. He was a fan of William Fane. I mean hello..he was obsessed with what that mad man did. He realized that was a serial killer but thought that those bo
Chris
Holy smokes .... I stayed up till 5am reading this book in one hit so it had to be 5 stars for me to forgo sleep ! I didn't quite know the full outline of this book other than I adored Laurent & Beast, but I knew I was all in. I wondered where it would head ... and it was cleverly towards Fane ! What a delight. This was an enticing storyline. Fane was a real fucker, Elliot was a mixed up pain slut / victim and Knight was a gentle softie under his gruff and bravado. Their love of history brought ...more
Virginia Cavanillas

4.5 Stars

This is a spooky love story. A book about needs, ghosts, evilness and revenge where the realm of the living and the death coexist and mess with each other.

This second installment in the Kings of Hell series tells us the story of Knight *sighs* and Elliot, The Count, his nemesis, a crazy fan of a murderer who is not just Knight´s enemy, but also the club's and, especially Laurent's.

This is a complicated and dark story. A bizarre and amazing enemies to lovers that wins all the sinister a
Cadiva
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I honestly don't know where to start with this one there are so many parts where I was left with my jaw dropping or thinking 'did I really just read that?!' and picking just one out seems like a disservice to the rest.

So, I will begin with the ending, which was all ends up awesome, full of humour, emotions, scorching hot, commitment and creepy edges.

This book is a masterpiece walk along the line between a contemporary motorcycle club romance and a paranormal packed with villainous deeds and the
Dia
4 stars

It was hard to rate this one, partially because I didn't enjoy the first half and I felt the need to take a long break from reading it. But when I got back to it, I was glued to the pages and loved it way more.
Not sure how I could explain it best, but at first Elliot got on my nerves real bad with his unhealthy obsession for Fane, the dead serial killer we met in the first book. Elliot was determined to LOVE Fane and the way he acted made me want to scream. And Knight, well he was an une
River
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
The plot thickens.

New book, new couple but same craziness in the mansion.

Knight is the new VP of the Kings of hell, Beast best friends and Laurent's great-great nephew.
He is fascinated by his family history and has studied it for years.
He has an online archenemy, The Count, who believes and worships William Fane.

Elliot, the count, is a lonely man, his passion is History but specially Fane's story.
When he learns about the bodies found in the Kings of hell compound he needs to know more and
Jaime
A Fantastic tale that is deliciously dark yet sweetly romantic.

My Dark Knight  from K.A. Merikan is book two in the Kings of Hell MC Series and a fantastic story! I was entertained from the start of the book all the way through to the end, just under 500 pages later. To accomplish holding my attention, that long -- well you know this story is pretty damn good! The characters in this series are so unique and some other worldly that you can't help but become addicted to their lives as

Chelsea
4 hearts

We had what I'm starting to call our 'Merikan group review' crew, over on the blog. Click the link at the bottom to see Fantasy's and Lori's reviews!

Another great installment to this series! And this book in particular brings out what I love about KA Merikan, some seriously fucked up characters!! I think Elliott is the most mentally vulnerable person I've ever read about.

He will surely grate on your nerves (that is the niiicest possible way of saying that), he does a lot of stupid things
Ariana
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a difficult one to rate.

I loved many aspects of it: the tone, the gripping story, the unfolding of the plot (with a couple of quite unexpected twists, if I may say!). The authors know exactly what they are doing here.

And of course, Laurent and Beast are back, making headway in their relationship! And so is the demon who is still ruling his roost with ever increasing power (very worrying for the next book!)

So - no doubt, I was captivated and engaged! But unlike in the first book, I had
Eugenia
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-romance, ku, paranormal
Audiobook 6/15/19: Joel Leslie rocked this narration! I still love Knight and I hated Elliot more than I did the first time around (if that’s even possible)! Still 4 stars, but with a 5 Star narration!! Such a TWISTED story!! 😈😈

Original review: August 2017

Wow!

Talk about hating and loving an MC! I wanted to strangle Elliot for a large part of this book, but just when I was about to give up on him, the authors yanked me back in and I wanted to hug him instead.

Knight, was likewise a character I wan
Lori
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enemies-to-lovers.

I repeat, enemies-to-lovers.

I know, right! KA Merikan and enemies-to-lovers. ****GRINS WICKEDLY****

KA Merikan is one of my favourite writing duos. I mean I love them because you never quite know what you're going to read... only that boring is NOT going to be a word used to describe any part of it.

When I knew I was reviewing this book, I got the first in the series and sat down and devoured both. I couldn't read fast enough. Laurent and Beast (the MC's in book one) won my heart
CaRo
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is so different from all the other MC books I have read that I sometimes don‘t know if I really like it but I am obsessed with it anyway 😂 Don‘t stop me now I am having such a good time *sing*
haletostilinski
Loved this a lot.

RTC...

~*~

I absolutely loved this one, even more than the first in this series. I loved Knight and Elliot together.

Elliot was a messed up guy for a good potion of this book. But the more you read about him, the more you come to understand him. Like how on earth could he romanticize a fucking serial killer and come to "love" him and be so obsessed with him? (how do people do this in real life?) But for Elliot, when truly becomes confronted with Fane and all he did and what he is
Tammy
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another winner for me!!!!!! Elliot drove me crazy for awhile with his dedication to William Fane but he eventually showed his true colors to Elliot. It took Knight throughout the book to finally realize just how much Elliot meant to him but that didn't stop his from coming to Elliot's rescue time and time again.

I listened to this on audio and Joel Leslie was the narrator 👍 he adds to this AMAZING series!!!! Can't wait to download the next one and read/listen to Jakes story!
Amanda
Another amazing release by KA Merikan and I can't even decide whether I like Laurent and the Beast more or My Dark Knight. Both are equally awesome in their own way despite having very different characters. While Laurent and Beast have more of a straight forward Beauty & the Beast theme romance with some time travel and paranormal thrown in to spice things up, My Dark Knight is basically a love triangle that involved a certain villainous ghost.

Love triangle, you say? I hate that. I usually do.
Dani
This certainly isn’t your typical biker story.

description

My Dark Knight starts around 3 month later were Laurent and The Beast left. I guess it can be as standalone but I strongly suggest you not to do it because there are important details in the previous book you need to know.

Leaving that out of the way, I’ll start with my ramblings.

I met Knight in the first book, as a side character he stole my heart because he’s not only extremely good-looking but he also is super smart and he’s fascinated with histo
❀❁❀Tara❀❁❀
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
★☆4.5☆★

WHAT MIND FUCKERY IS THIS?

Get ready to have your head seriously screwed with . Elliot and Knight aren’t mucking about here, they’re into weird shit…And you’ll be into it too.

From
"Thinking of the handsome, charming William desiring another man so much he not only wanted to sleep with him but also to physically devour him had Elliot’s stomach in knots, both out of fear and arousal."
to
"All of a sudden, he imagined being buried where Fane’s victims had been, only with
Anja
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing

5+++ stars

First off I have to say that this book might possibly be my favorite thing K.A Merikan have ever written.

This book is about Knight, Beast's best friend that we met in the first book. We learned that Knight is a bit of a slut and has issues with monogamy and commitment. But what we also come to learn in this book is that he's a true Knight in shining armor, always wanting to help those less fortunate than him and always there to save the day for our other main character Elliot.

Knigh
Sanaa
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, arc
3.5-4 stars.

Ever since I read the first book, I needed to know more about Knight. And when I saw this after I finished, I knew I had to get my hands on it. Although, My Dark Knight was less of a romance novel and more of an action packed book after finishing it.

I don't have that many words to accurately describe how I feel about this story or what it was about. As twisted as the story was I did enjoy it and I really liked the characters. I hated one of the secondary characters though and I
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this. More than book 1. My main problem with book 1 was Beast. I didn't like him that much and I didn't think he treated Laurent well enough. But Knight was a knight, just like his nickname. He did so much for Elliot, even when they weren't sleeping together, he always took care of him. And Elliot was great too. He was extremely troubled but I really felt for him. He was neglected most of his life and just wanted to be the center of someone's world, and I really loved that vulne ...more
☙ nemo ❧
(4.25 stars)

i love my child laurent mercier so fucking much
K
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm not sure I can write a review to explain such fuckery.

I'd also strongly advise AGAINST reading My Dark Knight BEFORE reading Laurent and the Beast, book one, in K.A. Merikan's new Kings of Hell MC series. It says it can be read as a standalone, but there are too many things that you—honestly—would be lost if you didn't read in order.

Plus...Laurent and his amazing Beast is positively fabulous and worth reading. Laurent is worth his weight in rubies and an absolute delight to read about.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Boss (The Killough Company, #1)
  • Bleed (Flesh and Bone, #2)
  • The Alpha's Warlock (Mismatched Mates #1)
  • Shift (Flesh & Bone #3)
  • Angelo (The Marchesi Family #2)
  • Revived (The Dungeon Black Duology, #2)
  • Exhale (Flesh and Bone, #1)
  • Pendulum (Kingdom of Night, #1)
  • Equilibrium (Kingdom of Night #3)
  • The Boss's Christmas (The Killough Company #1.5)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Prince's Master (Masters #1; Calluvia's Royalty, #4)
  • How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #1)
  • Bishop: A True Lover's Story
  • The Assassin (The Killough Company Book 3)
  • King's Undertaker (Kings of Men MC #5)
  • Lucien (The Marchesi Family, #1)
  • Snow Falling (Haven Hart Universe, #1)
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d

Kings of Hell MC (5 books)
  • Laurent and the Beast (Kings of Hell MC, #1)
  • On Your Knees, Prospect (Kings of Hell MC, #3)
  • Gray's Shadow (Kings of Hell MC #4)
  • In the Arms of the Beast (Kings of Hell MC #5)