Start by marking “Freaky Shitty Things, and Men” as Want to Read:
Freaky Shitty Things, and Men

Freaky Shitty Things, and Men

After a road trip vacation, someone returned home to find something incredible on their laptop. It seems that while they slept, the motel room itself somehow managed to access their computer and leave them a note. The room has cataloged everything it witnessed in the previous weeks; tales of love, loss, redemption, and betrayal. Tales to which it must bear powerless ...more
Published March 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Freaky Shitty Things, and Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freaky Shitty Things, and Men

Start your review of Freaky Shitty Things, and Men
Heather
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what to think based on the title, but once I started reading, I couldn't stop. It sucked me in and left me, like the narrator, wanting to know more. It was not what I was expecting, and in a good way. I definitely recommend it for those looking for something different!
A Roman
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty good stuff and the writing was smooth.

Nice medley of surprises will look for again. :-) Mostly shorts but full and satisfying. All new not repetitive like others.
Rob
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Short, simple writing style but I enjoyed the premise of things being observed by inanimate objects/places
Denoramae
Mar 22, 2018
Lynn
Feb 25, 2020
1 follower
Writer (author/poet/blogger/journalist). Unapologetic user of the phrase "dog mom." Traveler. Nature photographer. Cali-girl who grew up in Orange County when no one could find it on a map. Currently exiled to Arizona. Right handed, though ambidextrous when typing. Self-confessed tea addict. Twitter junkie. Crunchy peanut butter zealot. Lover of short sentences.