Start by marking “A Touch of Suspense: (Volumes 1-3 of The KT Morgan Short Suspense Series)” as Want to Read:
A Touch of Suspense: (Volumes 1-3 of The KT Morgan Short Suspense Series)

A Touch of Suspense: (Volumes 1-3 of The KT Morgan Short Suspense Series)

The Visitor
(The First in the KT Morgan Series)

“The Tension builds on each page.”

When Christine Westman bumps against a stranger in a Jacksonville supermarket, the killer gives her only one month to live. He moves into Christine’s walk-in closet and watches her nightly preparing for the day of her death. Can Christine survive when midnight hits and The Visitor comes ca
Published March 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Touch of Suspense, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Touch of Suspense

Start your review of A Touch of Suspense: (Volumes 1-3 of The KT Morgan Short Suspense Series)
Linda Rainey
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Visitor
(The First in the KT Morgan Series)
My take on this story:
Wow!!! This was a fast paced, action filled short story.
The story was so developed and the author packs a lot of emotion in a short span of time.
KT was a surprise and I look forward to reading more about her.
When the story first started, I thought it would be about a woman accepting her fate instead of fighting, boy was I wrong.

Small Town Terror
(The Second in the KT Morgan Series)

My take on this story:
K.T., the cool-headed femal
Lspinkrose
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series

Another awesome set of books by Ms. Bain. As always, the stories are suspenseful and interesting. The heroine in this series is misterios and funny; she also carries deep pain, yet is a blessing to those whom she encounters.
Donalie Beltran
Sep 14, 2019
Apr 30, 2017 rated it liked it
A Touch of Suspense is a volume of three short stories featuring the same character, KT Morgan. KT is a mysterious woman who is always in the right place at the right time to help someone deal with violent criminals. I am not a big fan of short stories in general, but I liked KT. She is strong, tough, and well-equipped to handle the different crimes she finds herself facing. Bain does a good job of building suspense by alternating narration between the viewpoint of the victims and the criminals ...more
Krista Wagner
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first reading of a Kathryn Bain story. I was intrigued with the way one of the characters has her place in all three stories; it makes for some interesting continuity. The first short story in this three-story volume showed me just how frightening Bain can make her villains. I was freaked out! The one problem I had was with how abruptly it ended and how it became too cheery too fast.

The second story proved just as interesting, but I was hoping for more of KT's backstory. She is such a
Heidi Wise
Jan 19, 2020
John Vanek
rated it did not like it
Aug 18, 2019
Leslie M.
This is a collection of three short stories featuring K.T. Morgan. It is apparent that Bain can craft interesting, and somewhat creepy, villains. The endings seem a bit abrupt, especially in the first story, “The Visitor.” It would have been nice to have a bit more backstory on K.T., unless the lack of story was to add a bit more mystery to the character. Overall, this is a fast-paced, quick read.

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy from the author, but I wasn’t required to leave a revie
Susan Ford
Mar 26, 2020
April Shuffler
Apr 11, 2020

• The Litigators
  • Rizzoli & Isles Series 10-Book Bundle: The Surgeon, the Apprentice, the Sinner, Body Double, Vanish, the Mephesto Club the Keepsake, Ice Cold, Th
  • Phoebe's Light (Nantucket Legacy, #1)
  • Leaving Oxford (Southern Hearts, #1)
  • The Return