Start by marking “Bad Boy Neighbor” as Want to Read:
Bad Boy Neighbor

Bad Boy Neighbor

Removed.
Published April 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boy Neighbor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Boy Neighbor

Start your review of Bad Boy Neighbor
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
3.5 "Enemies to lovers" stars!!

I got just what I expected, which was a story that was low on plot and character development, but HOLY BALL SACKS was it full of smut. Good ol' fashioned S-M-U-T and my oh my did it hit the spot. This author can really turn up the heat!

Brooke was fed up with her jerk of a neighbor, Xander, and his constant partying. And his panty-melting good looks. And his tongue and fingers that worked magic on her body. So when Xander proposes a sexual arrangement i
JewelsyGoolsy
Apr 21, 2017 rated it liked it
3 -I did it all for the nookie, and the nookie was great- Stars

Don't expect a romance of the ages. The H may rile some diehard safety gangers out there (view spoiler)
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.75-4 Stars to Bad Boy Neighbor by author Maddie King.
Cover: 5
Published: April 21, 2017
Read: April 20, 2017
POV: First-person dual
Standalone
Genres: Erotic Romance

Xander and Brooke.......

Wow! This book was hot, hot, hot! Bad Boy Neighbor is a dirty, raunchy and smutty little story. There is no definitive plot; just a sort of day-in-the-life enemies to lovers story......But were they ever really enemies?

Xander is 'that' neighbor. The one that every one on the blocks hates and avoids. He is an arr
Zoe
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!

This is a purely fun, entertaining read!

There isn't a lot of depth in characterization or storyline but there's definitely a whole lot of sex!

If you're looking for an erotic read that's fast, easy and hot this is the book for you.
Joelle
This was one hot read from beginning to end.I found the characters to be engaging, funny, hot, had amazing sexual chemistry together.I loved the sexual games they played together as you new that bad boy was going to get his just deserts . He was going to get caught in the web of his own making.Grinning.I have to say that I laughed throughout this whole book. I thought the characters were really funny.

Omg and Wow come to mind ! Right from the get go !Steamy raunchy dirty bedroom scenes that did n
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

This was a short and totally hot novella.

Brooke has had enough of their arrogant annoying neighbor Xander. So she goes over there to give him a piece of her mind, but it didn't go as she planned. If getting naked with the guy that you sort of hate, is it wrong when it feels so good!

So Xander makes a deal with Brooke. He will not have anymore parties if she agrees to sleep with him. Really as if he couldn't get any more ridiculous!

This is a totally hot
Cheryl O'Harney
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: Bad Boy Neighbor
Author: Maddie King
Genre: Erotic Romance
Rating: 4/5

This was a super hot novella, good old SMUT at its finest and I loved it.

Brooke and Xander are neighbors who go from enemies to lovers but inbetween there's a whole lot of hot, dirty, panty-melting moments thanks to an arrangement made between them both. There wasn't really much of a plot other than the interactions between Brooke and Xander from their initial squabbling to t
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I want to start out by saying that I usually don't give short stories 5 stars, as things get rushed and lost, but Bad Boy Neighbor was so HOT HOT HOT, I couldn't not give it every star! Brooke can't stand her neighbor, Xander, as he's rude, and could care less whether his parties keep the neighborhood up or not. She's constantly going over to his house to give him a piece of her mind, but her body always betrays her, and she gives in to his advances. So finally, Xander makes her a deal that she ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Maddie King is back with her next hot little novella that burned up my kindle the minute it hit it. Packed with heat and laughs, King takes her readers on a fast journey that promises smiles, laughs, and happy endings.... in multiples in amazingggggg ways.

Bad Boy Neighbor is Brooke and Xander's story... and how they found love in the least likely of places, with each other...despite the lust hate relationship that started them out.... to the compromise and deal that they formed.... and t
Karin
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Maddie Kings style to me is the perfect combo of silly & smutty and I think it works perfectly for her.

Brooke and Xander have been neighbors for 6 years but, have a love to hate relationship. I liked the push pull towards each other. They loved to rile the other one up and it was just funny.

Xander finally decides he and Brooke have reached a breaking point and comes up with what he thinks is the perfect solution to the issues they have with each other, and as much as Brooke hates the agreement
Innergoddess_Booklover
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️@themaddieking s Bad Boy Neighbor is totally hot and filthy just how I like it . Xander was just right he knows how to melt your panties right off with his mouth
This book was short but very good
Tracie Simister
Published on: Apr 18, 2017

I voluntarily reviewed a Free Courtesy Advanced Reader Copy of this book
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
Character’s Descriptions:
Xander is the bad boy neighbor that everyone in the neighborhood can’t stand
Brook is the only neighbor not afraid to tell him off
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
Summary
Books After Fifty
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
After coming across the blurb for this book several times I just knew I had to read it.

I have to admit that when I discovered it was a short book of only 10 chapters I felt quite disappointed. But I needn't have worried.

The author managed to write this book and capture everything you needed and gave it all in a nice little package. It's as thou she took the all action middle of a longer book and just handed it to you.

I love a bad boy book and this certainly didn't disappoint. Put together a r
Jackie D
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I knew going in no one was finding lost loves, chasing demons, having the prince come to the rescue.
It was a witty, fast-paced smut shortie - filled read to break up the monotony! Everything about this is a fictional tale is made for a hot afternoon or evening read.
I voluntarily received an advanced copy of this book
4 stars
Shannon Pitts
I'd read it again

I had mixed feelings about this book. I think I would have liked it better if they spent a little more time together doing something other than sex towards the end to make it seem more like an actual relationship that would last.
ck8
Fun, smutty read with a potty mouthed hero. But I admit to finding the speech patterns a bit jarring at first. But who cares about speech patterns when you want a smutty sweet read.
Aya
Jan 09, 2018 added it
description

Tell me that I did not read that part....
I just DNF and stop it at chapter 2. (I'm so sad! really sad! about this!)
Xander is having a bj to OW come'on! I HATE THAT! I REALLY HATE IT!
I expect that it will be good book for me and turn out!, it make's me mad! and sad!

its enemy to lovers and I like that. but what Xander the HERO doing it in chapter 2? bj to blond women?!
description

I get it they still not together in that chapter but!! WHY!!! WHY! OH WHY!!! did he do that why don't he work his self and shoo th
Julie
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, contemporary
Brooke had really had enough of her pain-in-the-a** neighbor, Xander. His constant partying had to stop, and the rest of the neighbourhood agreed with her but were to chicken sh*t to say any thing. But not Brooke...so what if he's sex-on-a-stick and her early morning eye candy, they don't get on, and she was going to put her foot down, Brooke should have thought of a plan. Xander decides he'll comply but only if she follows his dirty rules.
This is a smoking hot, slutty, story. Xander really is t
NinzyZenPages
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 actually.

I knew what this book was about, but Daaaaaaamn.
I did like it though and its a shame it isn't a full book. It has everything to be one, and great one.
Tasha Williams
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::

I was given a copy of this in exchange for an honest review. I have given it 5 stars.

This was a short and totally hot story that I couldn't put down. I absolutely loved this naughtiness of this novella. The bad boy neighbor who so unashamedly took what he wanted and the wanton sexy lady who secretly craved him, wow! What a combination?!

The smokin' chemistry and bad boy allure will have you have you hooked from the very beginning right up until the end.

I
Natasha Harvey
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it

I love a bad boy book and this certainly didn't disappoint. Put together a r
M.K.
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Xander was a total douchebag at first but he's always wanted Brooke. Brooke wants him but won't admit it. An agreement sets this story in motion and it is a quick, smutty read!
Kaye
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for a hot sexy read!

It's quick, it's fast-paced and it's definitely very sexy! This sexy bad boy neighbor will have you scoping your neighborhood for some possible "arrangements"! I know, I would! Brooke and Xander are good examples that first impressions may not always be correct!!! This may be a short read, but it's definitely satisfying!!!

I was provided a copy for review purposes.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
WOW WHAT A HOT SEXY READ. Xander is sexy and knows it, but there's one neighbor who isn't afraid to stand up to him but it turns him on more and more he must figure out a way to have her so he can get over her right? Broke can't stand her sexy, hot neighbor, the loud parties, she's the only one to stand up to him, but when he proposition her it's a win, win. peace and quiet for a piece of A×× but what happens when they both may just want more?
Erica
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bad Boy Neighbor is a quick ten chapter read an it's exactly what you would expect. Xander is sexy an downright filthy. He's the obnoxious neighbor but what makes it worse is how hot he is.
A two month agreement between enemies becomes one dirty deal that goes a little off course.
Short an dirty, this one requires an ice could drink while reading!
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brooke and Xander are neighbours, and the constant partying going on at his house is starting to wear Brooke down. As the rest of the neighbours are too scared to confront him, Brooke decides to put her foot down and stop the shenanigans once and for all. No spoilers from me, you really need to read this for yourself!
This is an entertaining, fun, quick, sexy, and hot story. This author never lets her readers down and this is another wonderful storyline from her. I recommend her work to all reade
Tracy
Apr 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Here we have Bad Boy Neighbor, Xander, who is obnoxious. He's rowdy, throws wild parties- often- and takes what he wants. The good girl across the street, Brooke, is sick of it all.

Bad Boy Neighbor is so steamy and hot. Xander comes in like a wrecking ball and Brooke doesn't know which way is up. She wants to hate it, but she can't. Xander possesses her in a way no one has ever done before. He's sexy, he's bad, he's practically forbidden. Its a recipe for attraction.

Overall, Bad Boy Neighbor i
Brandy Roberts
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow this was a hot a dirty read loved everything about it this would be my second read by Maddie King Naughty Doctor would my first I recommend reading this is not at all related but it is a really naughty read . Brooke and Xander had off the charts sexual chemistry and the sex scenes were pantie melting . So if you are looking for a steamy short story this the book for you .

copy provided for honest review
****************************************
hero = 9 heroine = 9 Chemistry = 10
steam = 10 r
Lauren
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it

This book is the first book of Maddie King’s that I have read. Because of this I didn’t know what to expect. From page one I was hooked, I devoured this book in one sitting.
I liked both hero and heroine and adored their love hate relationship. I will admit that I felt like I had missed part of the story at first. But after double-checking I realised I hadn’t. The majority of this story is panty melting hot. I adored the passion between Brooke and Xander. Although Xander was arrogant and cocky,
Simone
Apr 20, 2017 rated it liked it

• Real Deal (Single Dads Club, #1)
  • Where Good Girls Go To Die (Good Girls, #1)
  • Paying Daddy's Debt
Maddie King is an undercover freak writing naughty stories with feisty heroines and sexy, irresistible alpha males. All of her books are chock full of erotic fantasies written for pure entertainment.