Start by marking “Everything I Need (Everything, #1)” as Want to Read:
Everything I Need (Everything, #1)

Everything I Need

(Everything #1)

Charley Meadows has lost nearly everything she loves.

Coming face-to-face with adversity more times than she cares to admit, she moves from the place she's always called home. Determined to move past the events that shattered her world, Charley abandons her true calling in life and replaces it with exhausting days of mindless, unfulfilling work.

But she never expected to h
ebook
Published April 4th 2017 by A.K. Evans

To ask other readers questions about Everything I Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything I Need

Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Romance Reading Corner

I had to do some backtracking since I’d read the first story in the spin-off Cunningham Security series before starting back at the very beginning. I don’t really know if it was necessary, but it is the way I read series, especially connected series for I need to know what came before. You could read either series separately, but I need to understand the connections between the two in order to really get into the lives of these characters. While I was captivated
Sara Gross
Oct 20, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a brand new author to me, and I really enjoyed the first book in the series. The story of Wes and Charley was quick, but full of emotion. There was a lot in Charley's past that she was not willing to tell Wes or her new friends after having moved to Wyoming from California. She slowly begins to let her walls down and let Wes, and her friends, know more about her. It was fun to read about her gal pals from home: Emme, Monroe, and Nikki, and how they interacted with Wes' frat pack Stone, Z ...more
Heather  Petzold
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a new author for me. This book was super cute and I really liked all of the characters. I thought that Wes and Charley were cute together, I could have done without all the pet names they had for each other, once in awhile is fine but they did it constantly. It was a little over the top. The over all story was great. We have Charley who hasn’t really been living life just existing since tragedy struck her. She moved across the country to escape sadness with one of her best friends. In c ...more
Victoria Raven
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a refreshing start to a new series. Charlie and Wes are amazing and even better together. They are great and their story is hard at times but amazing at the same time. Charlie has had it very tough recently and she is dealing as best she can, then she meets Wes. He is like a breath of fresh air when they meet and you can feel their connection. He is so lovely and sweet and caring, you totally get why Charlie fell hard for him. They fell hard for each other. It is a beautiful thing to behold ...more
Roxie
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Everything I Need was an amazing love story between Charley and Wes. You immediately fall in love with the characters. The book has the right combination of tender and sweet mixed with sexy and hot that keeps you turning page after page. As soon as I began reading I was hooked and had to finish. I cannot wait for the next book in the series!
Joanne
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. So emotional and compelling. Once I started I was hooked. Had no idea what the big secret was and as the book progressed I was getting impatient it just added to the tension and intrigue. Didn’t hurt that it was filled with very hot Alpha’s and some steamy scenes. I’m so looking forward to reading the next book. Highly recommend this book.
0rigin3l
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My first book by this author. Someone recommended to me saying it was similar to Kristen Ashley. I don’t know if I see that, but regardless I’m definitely a new fan! I’ll admit the book started slow for me but I am so glad I kept going. The series needs to be read in order. I can’t wait to read the next books.... there goes my weekend. 😀
Love N. Books
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ellie’s $0.02:

Everything I Need by A.K. Evans got a facelift and liposuction... or something like that. Re-released and it's so damn yummy with snowboarders and romance and stuff. I need to get my brain and shit together and write the review, but it's definitely a 1-Click, yo.
Lynn
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put this one down! I absolutely LOVED this book! What a beautiful story between the two main characters, Wes and Charley. I loved the chemistry between them and wanted to hang out with them and their group of friends. I CAN'T wait until the next book is released.
Tara
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Classy, funny, sweet and such a good read!

Such a good read. The story definitely captured my attention, and kept me interested throughout the entire thing. I loved Charley and her friends. It will be interesting to get to know the guys better. I can’t wait for the next book!
Donna Campbell-Thompson
Absolutely love this series! This book was amazing!!
Anita (Anitareads)
Apr 02, 2018
Clare
Jan 08, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Romance Writers &...: This topic has been closed to new comments. GIVEAWAY - (2) WINNERS - $10 iTunes Gift Cards 5 5 Apr 07, 2017 08:54PM

• Stone Roses (Wishes, #8)
  • Stolen Kisses (Blushing Bay, #2)
  • Madly In Love: A Mad Love Novella (A Mad Love Story, #1.5)
  • Mac and Jez do Valentine's Day (Housemates, #4.5)
  • Rearranged (Arranged, #3)
  • Crave Me (Luminous, #2)
  • From Stardust to Stardust
  • Outlaw (Wanted, #1.5)
  • Haunting the Night (Past Midnight, #2.5)
  • Darkest Wolf (Westervelt Wolves, #7)
  • Broken Miles (Miles Family, #1)
  • Fireworks (True North, #6)
  • Infamous (Beautiful Idols, #3)
  • Chasing My Forever (Beaumont: Next Generation, #3)
  • Every Other Weekend
  • Untitled (Criminals of the Ocean, #3)
  • On a Wednesday (One Week, #2)

Everything (4 books)
  • Everything I Have (Everything, #2)
  • Everything I Want (Everything, #3)
  • Everything I Love (Everything, #4)