Start by marking “Three Players (The Game, #3)” as Want to Read:
Three Players  (The Game, #3)

Three Players

(The Game #3)

Am I a murderer? Am I a bad person? I no longer know, because they now define my reality--Tobias and Preston. They are all I have. I am their little lamb, their sweet Ella.
Nothing is as it seems.
One contract. Two guys. Three Players. Four strikes. Five rules. Six zeros. Seven days.

No safe words.

Are you game?
Published March 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Three Players, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Players

Candace
No doubt about it, this series is a total mindf*ck! It just keeps getting more screwed up with every installment. As Ella would say, she keeps falling farther down the rabbit hole.

This serial has Ella's mental state all over the place. Whatever the purpose for this twisted game, Tobias and Preston are certainly having fun toying with Ella. Like Ella, I don't know what to believe at this point.

Faced with the evidence of deception, Ella can't make sense of her new reality. She questions her sanit
Sophia Triad
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Day 3 out of 7

So Ella keeps going down the rabbit hole with the help of Tobias and Preston.

“Good morning, little lamb”

Eventually this is the morning in which she will snap and she will start running back towards her old miserable life.
Unfortunately, things are not quite as she remembered them three days ago (or was it 3 centuries ago?).
Who took away her old life and how come her two tormentors are supposed to be her saviors now?

Oh, well…at least she has had a few good orgasms.

“This is the bes
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4.5... Oh Yes.. Stars!

Well, as I continue to devour this delicious series., I ask myself
Can the next book be even better, O my...YES it is
On to the next book.... 😉
Snow

well, holy shit!

This was phenomenally steamy read, my fave combos on display: MFM, MMF

*bites her lips*

Well, Tobias and Preston push Ella's body to the painful limits of supressed pleasure peek! But they also fuck with her mind.
They push me to the point of near insanity. They leave me feeling manipulated and crazed, wanted and yet cast aside.

Yes, they are quite a pair, now driving her to the brick of sanity and almost pushing her to the edge...and the potential end.

But Ella surprises them by
Damjana
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "hot menage" stars!
Beneath The Covers Blog
Shelves: 2017-reads, alison, arcs
Ella signed a contract with rich, powerful men to play a game. there are rules to these games and one of them is no asking questions. Can she survive them and their games?

Well these little novellas have turned into quite the gem, and by gem I mean "what???? wait, what happened? oh damn this is hot! OMG this is real hot!"

I don't want to give anything away, but this story has my mind spent and my body all kinds of hot! Just when I think I'm in the bliss of the after math (get it? like after sex? b
E.M. Summers
Genre: erotic suspense
Themes: contract
Heat: 3/5
Rating: 3/5

The suspense continues with instalment number three of Lovell & Cole's latest erotic suspense. And boy, does the intrigue just keep increasing.

This third one was a little shorter than the others, snappy and mirroring the shock and confusion of Ella. I have to say, I'm still really unsure of where this is going, and I'm struggling with the episodic format -
Dani Hodge
WTH JUST HAPPENED!

This story keeps getting crazier, and crazier with each passing installment. I swear, am not sure I can take the suspense! I am intrigued, somewhat confused, and a little light headed after reading Three Players! lol I have so many scenarios running through my head! I need some answers dammit! Ugh, Four Strikes can't come out fast enough!

If you love a good mind fuck, I highly suggest you pick up this series! It will have your head spinning for more in no time!

**ARC RECEIVED I
Becky Rendon
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't even explain how hot the filthy, naughty things these men come up with are. The dark twisted manipulation works on me just as well as on their little lamb.

There are just a few differences:
1. I vocalize my questions but still have only more questions.
2. I believe they could be angels or demons but I'm leaning towards fallen angels.
3. I definitely am not receiving the same gratification that sweet Ella is but the build up is incredible.

The tension, lust, and desire radiating off the page
Mimiorphee
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2017
Another day, another turn...
I love how twisted this series is.

In this third installment, I felt really bad for Ella. Her loneliness, her despair, twisted my stomach. As the game progresses, (is it really a game, by the way?) , I'm more lost than before, trying to understand Tobias and Preston's goal in all of this perversion and craziness. The darkness intensifies, the challenge become sicker and sicker, still Ella remains game in that situation which doesn't make sense to her.
I'm totally enth
Vickie
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Day three of the game and it's becoming very clear just how clueless Ella really is. Tobias and Preston are playing the ultimate mind game with her and nothing is what Ella thinks it is. With another massive twist coming on day three, Ella has a life changing decision to make.

This series has got me completely hooked. It's a crazy ride and I'm loving every second of it. Tobias and Preston...I've given up trying to figure them out. All I know is they're hot!!! They're assholes and they
Kate Hastings
Curiouser & Curiouser...
Hotter & Hotter...

OMFG... I needed about 6 more chapters, I devoured it way too quickly & the suspense is killing me.

Naturally - I loved every minute of it!

Game Three brings yet more twisty mind-fuckery into play & I'm feeling like what I thought I'd worked out in "One Contract" & "Two Guys" is maybe not the case at all.

Tobias & Preston continue to pull Ella's strings in this high-stakes game of erotic chicken... but you get glimpses here that sug
Heather C
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
"They push me to the point of near insanity. They leave me feeling manipulated and crazed, wanted and yet cast aside."

So here we go again. Day three out of 7. Obviously this means that if you haven't read the first two installments in this series, then you need to do that first. Doing my best not to spoil anything, we are lead to believe that day three will be massive, indicating that most don't make it past that day. Needless to say, my thoughts were running wild.

Tobias and Preston have left El
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
The Game series by L.P. Lovell and Stevie J. Cole has been a wild and wicked ride and we are just under half way through. These serials keep getting hotter and hotter with each one I read!

In Three Players, it is day 3 of the game and Ella is beginning to question her sanity. What exactly do Preston and Tobias want with her? How far will they push? She is beginning to see these men in a new light and knows there is no limit to what they can do.

Will Ella be able to survive the game? Day 3 will p
Annie
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WHAT? How is it even possible that it has only been three days...oh good Lord...this book is so dirty and twisted and I can't wait to see where this game is going. Nothing is what it seems in this book. Preston and Tobias are completely intoxicating and I can't get enough of them...I want to be Ella.

So, charge your batteries because each book just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I can't wait for the next book!
Lisa  Hershaw
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5

Day Three and things get more interesting for Ella and more importantly she underestimated the games she's entered with Tobias and Preston. She knew things wouldn't be easy, but never could she imagined this.

The more you read the more you are draw into the gauntlet of these games and are left feeling and hoping Ella can make it until day 7, I can't wait to see what the next days games that Tobias and Preston have in store for Ella, can she be broken?
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
Risking it all... but at what cost?
Something very strange and sinister is going down in this part of the "Game Series" that has your mind wondering what the hell is going on! Who is this third player and what exactly IS the plan? Another intriguing book that has you begging for more and leaving you hanging by a very fine, thin thread. 5 Enigmatic Stars from this reader who is DEMANDING for MORE!!!
Lianne
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story gets more and more twisted as time goes on and I love it !!!

My head is spinning and I need more!!

I can't get enough of this series!!
Liz
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I was not sure what to expect when I started reading these serials, but let me tell you, it has been quite the ride! I loved this one! It was hot, steamy and suspenseful! What is really going on? Who are Tobias and Preston? How far will they go? And what do they want with Ella? What is real?

I cannot wait to find out! Great series so far!
Maria Angie Mendoza
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg this series is getting grittier, darker and more twisted!
I'm totally addicted.
I was waiting for book 3 to arrive in my kindle because I needed to see what day 3 of these crazy games would bring!
Oh my!!!
The plot has thickened and game. is. on!!!
Jennifer Finn
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Game series by L.P. Lovell and Stevie J. Cole. This series is off to a great start although I wish I waited until all seven books were out before I started reading because I have absolutely no patience at all. I can't really say much about the book without giving the story away. Ella's life is falling apart one step at a time, first she loses her job, then her boyfriend breaks up with her, and the final straw is she's being evicted from her apartment. What would you ...more
Melyssa Winchester
description

Title: Three Players
Author: LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole
Genre: Adult, Erotica, Intrigue-Suspense
Series or Standalone: Series (The Game Series #3)
Rating: ★★★★1/2 Stars (Rounded to 5* for Goodreads and Amazon)

Review

description

Favorite installment to date!

And it’s got absolutely nothing to do with the steam level rising to volcanic proportions, I swear.

Though I will admit that even though I had a feeling something of that nature might occur based on other previous dalliances with these three people in the
Sassy Southern
Jul 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Ella Taylor has hit rock bottom. She is being evicted from her apartment, dumped by her boyfriend, Sawyer, and has just lost her job.

She receives a letter for a job interview with businessman Tobias Benton and she hopes her luck is about to change. Soon she finds herself signing a contract that will result in her receiving a million dollars is she can win the game. The problem is that the game isn't easy to win: one contract, two guys, three players, four strikes, five rules, six figure
Kerry Fletcher
WHAT???... WHAT???? *insert what the fudge face*

3 days... 3 days is all that's gone past and... WHAT?? This just had it's very own OMG moment. Tobias' first chapter and BOOM Mind effin blown!!! It appears three is the magic number!

We're back on torture road with Ella... That poor woman is wound so tight she may just snap! Who the hell could blame her. She doesn't know what's real what isn't what's right or wrong all she knows are the rules. She finds an odd sense of belonging when she's with P
Naomi Connor
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

I have never anticipated a book more than this one.
This series is my drug of choice I am addicted and already need another hit!
I devoured this book within 40 mins, however don't judge the book buy its length.
3 Players was a complete head f**k. I can understand why women don't get past day 3!!!

Beginning~ Holy HOTNESS, damn I envy this woman. Finally getting a release and wow what a release that was. After being le
Kristi
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One contract. Two guys. Three players. Four strikes. Five rules. Six figures. Seven days.

No safe words.

Are you game?

The rules are simple:
1) Never leave, 2) Never question, 3) Never speak of this, 4) Never develop feelings, 5) Always submit.
What could possibly go wrong??

This is book three, and we fall further down the rabbit hole. The game is taken to another level.

What I Loved About This Book
This series is amazing. I hate waiting for the next installment but it is so worth it once they come.
Terri Turner
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
The third book in the games series see's Ella giving herself more to Preston and Tobias - submitting to them with her body, but I don't think her mind is totally in it yet, She cannot resist these two dominant men who continue to F*** with her mind as well as her body.
They torment her and set her outrageous games to do which of course she questions but unless she wants to be homeless and hungry she keeps persevering in their weird confusing little game - but for how much longer ?
When she hears
Naughty Book Blog
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS
Hot, filthy, dark and twisted in all the best ways! This installment had me screaming at characters in my head, but the end result was I got almost everything I have wanted since I started this series. I have a feeling the best is yet to come (literally). If you were greedily picking up all the little hints being dropped about Tobias and Preston in the first two books, you're going to explode with glee with this one. You might want to get some oven mitts to hold your reading device. Or
Kim Tatum
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Game Series is an Erotic masterpiece. If you haven't read books 1 and 2 2 you must to get the full picture of everything that has happen to Ella. How and why Ella signed the contract with Preston and Tobias.
In Three Players you get a look into how desperately Ella needs Preston and Tobias. She has no idea really what is reality and what is her own screwed up imagination. Did these things really happen or did she make them up in her mind.
Just when you think you have a clue what is going to ha
Jan
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hotter,dirtier,riskier..

Like Alice going down the rabbit hole you have no idea where the plot is going to go.

Day 3 book 3. Must be read in order.

I have no doubt that if this story was completed I would devour it. The whole plot is dark,edgy,mysterious like a puzzle & I can’t wait til all the pieces are put together.

Ella:
Tobias and Preston drive me wild. They push me to the point of near insanity. They leave me feeling manipulated and crazed, wanted and yet cast aside.

I am no further on
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • Ménage for the Night (For the Night, #4)
  • Shattered (The Shattered Saga, #1)
  • Alien Hostage (Clans Of Kalquor, #10)
  • Mercy (Judgment, #2)
  • Precious Pet: A Billionaire BDSM E-Romance
  • Forbidden Pleasure: Part 2 (Bound Hearts)
  • Only For Your Touch
  • Caught For The Holidays
  • Downtown Devil (Sins in the City, #2)
  • Trinity
  • Watching (Watching, #1)
  • Red Water
  • French Kiss (Unbearable Passion, #2)
  • Ripple Effect:  Episode 2 (Ripple Effect, #2)
  • Chef Pierre
  • Surviving Doctor Vincent (The Good Doctor Trilogy, #2)
Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.
She's a self confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy.

Lauren loves to hear from readers so please add her on Goodreads, Facebook and Twitter. Visit her website www

The Game (7 books)
  • One Contract (The Game, #1)
  • Two Guys (The Game, #2)
  • Four Strikes (The Game, #4)
  • Five Rules (The Game, #5)
  • Six Zeros (The Game, #6)
  • Seven Days  (The Game, #7)