Start by marking “The search for journey’s end” as Want to Read:
The search for journey’s end

The search for journey’s end

Like all good stories this one has a beginning, middle and an end – until the next time, of course. It all starts when Clarence the cat, in despair at his thieving ways offers Brownie, a stray dog, the opportunity of a lifetime. “Stop stealing my food and milk and I’ll help you rob the butcher.” This appetising idea forms an unlikely alliance, but the best laid plans of ca ...more
Published April 12th 2017 by Too-woo.com

To ask other readers questions about The search for journey’s end, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The search for journey’s end

Start your review of The search for journey’s end
Sharah McConville
As an animal lover I really enjoyed this adventure story about Brownie the dog and friends. This Children's novel, set in the English countryside, features mischievous hedgehogs, a very large family of mice and other loveable creatures. 'The Search For Journey's End' contains illustrations throughout which are also the author's work. I will be reading this to my son when he is a bit older. Thanks to Evelyn Wood for my paperback copy.
Becky Hodson
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I can imagine this book as a chapter a night bed-time story; the only problem with that scenario is that I know that I wouldn't have slept for curiosity over what happened next.

The story is a well thought out idea, that has been well written. I thought that the characters very clearly had the characteristics of the real-life versions of those animals; the over-excited dog who wants a friend, the aloof cat, the nervous mice etc. There is a lesson to the story, one of friendship despite differenc
Annamarie
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an enchanting journey. I was caught up in the characters immediately. The story was fast paced and well conceived. The characters respond with the way we think animals would. But, then a few surprises come along.

There are plenty of twists and turns with a great ending. I think this a great book for parents to read to their children and also for themselves. It is well written and moves along nicely. Highly recommend this book.
Nicole
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was thrilled to receive a signed copy of this book through a Goodreads giveaway! I enjoyed it myself. My child is currently too young for this book, but we will definitely be reading it aloud together a little each night in a few years. I found the book to be engaging, fun to read, and well written. It's a story of adventure, friendship, and discovery.
Alice
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to win this book in a giveaway. I enjoyed reading this book . My niece is going to love reading this childrens book as well . Highly recommend !!
Shelley
Brightfeather
Brittany
Debee Sue
Mar 18, 2017
I am now a member of the Society of Authors, but started writing as a small child. I often got into trouble because, absorbed in my activity, I did not notice a new lesson had started. English, history, nature and art were my favourite subjects. At 13, I passed the exam to go to art school. The focus was on producing commercial artists with endless pressure to concentrate on inanimate still life. ...more