Start by marking “Anarchy Missing: Alpha Case (Anarchy #2)” as Want to Read:
Anarchy Missing: Alpha Case (Anarchy #2)

Anarchy Missing: Alpha Case

(Anarchy #2)

"Even the bad guy deserves a happily ever after. The Alphas of Cathedral City are overflowing with sexy and it'll take a very special super woman to tame them. It's Deadpool meets Mr. Robot. With more sex, more fun, and of course--the trademark plot twists, dark undertone, and shocking ending that only JA Huss can deliver. If you've ever daydreamed about Iron Man's private ...more
Published March 14th 2017 by Science Future Press

To ask other readers questions about Anarchy Missing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anarchy Missing

Start your review of Anarchy Missing: Alpha Case (Anarchy #2)
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Supervillains or Superheroes….well between the two, only JA Huss can pull off writing a story that will capture and hold your attention. With her stunning and vivid prose, Julie packs action, adventure, and futuristic elements into the mix in the second installment, Anarchy Missing. What drew me into this book was the character development of Case and Lulu. I love getting lost in a book where you see the growth of the characters and in such
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

First off, this cover is amazing! I would buy this book just for that cover alone. Great art work!

2nd, This book series NEEDS to be made into a tv series. HBO for sure. There is no way the content could go on any other channel, if you now what I mean.

The imagery just from the writing alone is spectacular. And the team...Lincoln, Case and Thomas, I can't decide who I like more. J.A. Huss has a talent for writing A-hole Alphas and making me love them. There is nothing better than a hero
S.M. West
I’ll read any genre, at least once because I love to read that much! And I never know when I’ll come across that amazing read or another genre that I just never knew I’d love. So, super heroes? I read comics when I was younger and watch movies with Iron Man, Super Man and any other hot man in tights, seriously, who wouldn’t? But, I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to get into a book about super heroes.

Well, like most things JA Huss, I loved it! The first book was amazing and this second one – AWESOME!
Michelle
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
There is not much more that I can say about the writing ability of this author, for those who have fallen down the rabbit hole, YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS. Anarchy Missing is the second book in the Alpha series (Anarchy Found – book one), which features Alpha Case. Now picture the super hero you’d most want to bang – and imagine that someone decided to take all that action of a SH story put some sexy as sin screwing in it. If you were on the fence of rubbing one out to Iron Man, this series will push ...more
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
Anarchy Missing is incredibly intense! Like wow - so much is happening in such a short time it's like I'm out of breath, and at the same time, I just want more!

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews

It's not all that easy to pick an exact genre for Anarchy Missing, as there are some sci-fi or paranormal elements, and it's definitely urban, and its very hot. What else do you need to know, right? The overall plot didn't advance too much in this instalment, but the pace
Eve (Between The Bookends)
OMG OMG OMG I need this NOW!!

description
Brandee (un)Conventional Bookworms
*4.5 Stars*

It's been awhile since I visited Cathedral City with its mountains and spires and corruption and... superheroes. Or are they supervillains? Whichever category they fall into, Huss had me falling for this next Alpha almost immediately - despite his valid concerns about his sanity.

Reading Anarchy Missing is akin to watching a Marvel movie - riveting and exciting from the get-go. I was immersed in this world from page one where we're able to see how our Alphas attain their uniquenes
Michell Hall casper
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awwwww!!!! It was good to have our Superheroes back!!

Things are about to change in Cathedral City.

And our favorite superheroes are front and center.

Another great read by JA Huss. She brings us to a whole new world filled with superheroes, villain's, talking holograms and adds in a whole lot of sexy. Are you ready for another crazy ride?

I couldn't put this book down and I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I can't wait for the next book.
Amy
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was a little bit of a wait for Anarchy Missing, the second installment of JA Huss' supervillians series but so so worth it. These books are great for anyone looking for something a little different from the usual romance novel. Case and Lulu are great characters and watching them get to their HFN was a fast paced thrill ride. Things happen fast in this book and if you blink you'll miss something and find yourself flipping back a few pages often. I think my heart still belongs to Lincoln from ...more
Liz
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love J.A. Huss. I think I start every review for one of her books like this, but it is so true. I have not read a single book of hers that has not consumed me from the first word to the last. That woman has one very wicked mind that translates to some amazing stories. And I love every single one of them. But something about the Super Alpha series really stands out. Not sure if it’s because they are so different from what she normally writes, but I love them just the same.

In this series, JA is
Melissa Schaub
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars *****

So I kind fell in love with these supervillans, I have never been one to read sci-fi-ish books but I will read anything that JA Huss puts out and this book perfectly explains why. This is the second book in her Anarchy series, and I recently re-read the first book just to get back into this series. I highly recommend reading them in order because book one has a huge impact one book two.
This is Case’s story and the only person he has ever loved in back in town but he may not be read
Snigdha Prakash
I am in love with this series.
Like seriously in love.
This is the kind of the rare series that you just pray to God that you stumble across it.
There has been so much that has been happening in this series and it's only two books down.
That's what I call a plot.
And even though, a lot of things are ambiguous and do not make complete sense at the moment because...JA Huss.
But I'm sure that at the end it will all come together in such an epic way that it will blow me away and leave me dead because...JA
Lindsay
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved the first book, Anarchy Found. I've never thought I'd like books like these but I really love these. I find them to be really interesting, and J.A. Huss is the queen of interweaving fantastic stories together. I don't want yo say much about the story do I'll say if you like her other books why not give these a chance!
Berls
I'm so glad I didn't let my less than excited response to Anarchy Found keep me from continuing this series - Anarchy Missing was so much better! I think that the key was the characters. I like Lulu and Case SO MUCH better than Lincoln and Molly. Lincoln and Molly are ok, but their Sci-Fi aspects were a bit much for me. It kind of overwhelmed me, I guess and my the story a bit much.

But Lulu and Case are fairly normal. Lulu IS normal. She's an Assistant DA and she's just getting swept up into th
Silvia
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED!
I am JA Huss's biggest fan, I just know I am! When I find out a new book she's written is coming out I have my one-click finger on standby! Anarchy Missing is another winner.....HUGE WINNER.

This Anarchy series is full of super heroes and and their super ladies, and of course there has to be super villains. Sometimes it's hard to tell who's who in the zoo. In book 2, Anarchy Missing, Case Reider, to me, comes off as a more vulnerable and emotionally damaged hero than Lincoln, the hero in
Tosha Rabideau
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Want My Own Deep Cut

If you have not started the Anarchy Series go now and one click. I was not expecting Case to be so intense with Lincoln and Thomas, but I am not disappointed at all. LuLu could definitely hold her own with the crew and Shiela. I can't wait to learn more about the town she moved from and the entire time I was reading Anarchy Missing I was craving a cinnamon cappuccino, thanks Julie.
Annie
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lulu and Case...oh a love/hate romance...in this one..the city is being attacked and is in dire need of rescue...Something happened to Case and now he has a strange force driving him...that only pain relieves...all the Alphas must work together to save him..and ulu is torn to which side is right..or wrong!!

I LOVED IT!! SEXY AND JUST AWESOME...I NEED BOOK 3 ASAP!!!!
Badass Bloggettes
I am one of those girls that fell in love with Superman, Batman, Ironman, etc., etc. I love how they are a combination of good and evil. Well, Superman is all good, but you know what I mean. Their heart is virtuous, but their heads get confused sometimes so they deal with the internal struggle of how to deal with the evil around them and how to protect who and what they love. If you are like me when it comes to superheroes/supervillains, JA Huss’ Super Alpha series is for you.

Anarchy Missing
Diane
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: will-re-read
OK look...I'll be honest, I've never been a superhero or sci-fi fan, I've always been a take it or leave it kind of girl when it comes to the genre. Enter JA Huss. She has been one of my 'go to' authors for a couple of years now and so a while back when she published the first book in the SuperAlpha series I said, "how can I go wrong, it's Julie"...I'll keep an open mind.

BOOM! Mind blown.

You need to start at the beginning (Anarchy Found) to fully understand these friends and their dark and dange
Naomi
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-kindle, arc-author
Original Review @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

4.5 Stars

I was first introduced to this world early back in 2015 and I instantly fell in love with the exciting world and unique characters. Even though it has been a while in between books, I felt that I didn't get lost and was swept away in this fantastic world once again.

The characters in this series are well developed and bring their own individuality to the story, despite being connected most of their lives. Case has lived a difficult life, and will
Brandi
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 "You're my reason, Case." Stars

What can I say that hasn't already been said? This book is the second book in the SuperAlpha series. Here we get Case Reider (and any fan of JA Huss will see straight through this last name) and LuLu Lightly. Can I say that I'm already in love with Case. He was pretty awesome in Anarchy Found and he only gets better here.

Basically, the only thing I really, really want to get through to you is that you need to read this. YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK--but only a
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Balls!!!!! I can't even with the awesomeness that is Anarchy Missing. It was well worth the wait let me tell ya. JA Huss is a super GENIUS...I repeat super GENIUS!! My GOD did this book take you on a journey...a messed up, mind blowing, technology driven journey. I thought I loved Lincoln's story, ohhhh well I just fell in love with Case...like head over nanobots crazy in love with him. He is broken yet put together, he is sensitive yet has a hard exterior and the best part is he is so loya ...more
Melanie
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5-2.75 stars

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I'm not a big fan of superhero/supervillain stories but the first book was a surprise. I do like the originality of the story (especially for the genre as I find superhero stories always follow the same formula) but it just wasn't for me. There wasn't enough of a connection between Lulu and Case and I didn't feel anything for their relationship.

Lulu returns to Cathedral City after a seven year absence to be the Assistant DA. Her and Case Reid
Cynthia C.
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great book by JA Huss!

It's been a while since the first book, 'Anarchy Found' was released. So, I'd advise you either re-read that or go back to what you have bookmarked for a refresh.

That being said, 'Anarchy Missing' is book two in the series and it starts out where the last ended. With the group of Lincoln, Thomas, Case & Molly's take down of Blue Corp & the Blue Boar.

This time the story continues with Case Reider & his lady, Lulu Lightly. She's an Assistant DA that has returned to
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read that kept me captivated from beginning to end. I absolutely loved Anarchy Found and couldn't wait to see what was going to happen in Anarchy Missing and I was not disappointed at all. I love reading about the super villains and what their plans are for Cathedral City. This story will have you reading in one sitting. I love Case & Lulu together, I loved every minute of reading this story and I can't wait to read the next in this series.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Re
Kristi
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five stars for Case! Loving this super hero villain series so much. It's got the perfect balance of mystery, hot and sexy characters and a twisty plot to keep me on my toes. Lulu was a fantastic heroine and she and Case are a dreamy, heroic duo. Loving how this whole mysterious story of the past is unfolding. Looking forward to Thomas' book!!

I highly recommend this book and series!

ARC received by the author, this is an honest review.
Melissa  Wright
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow! J.A. Huss has to be one of the best storytellers ever. She makes you fall for the characters and gets you so involved in the plot you can't wait to turn the page. Lulu is the strong heroine and Case is the super sexy yet damaged "hero". This book will leave you hungry for more. 5 perfect stars!!
Angela James
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastical Book!

Eek! Such a fantastical book! I just adore a well written sci-fi, comic superhero, supervillan story...they are my jam, they get me all wound up and excited for the plot! Will they do what I think, will they act the way I think, what catastrophic event will take place and how will they react! Gah, this story was awesome and I loved it! It's unpredictable and suspenseful and thrilling...then you have the hot and steamy second chance romance going on...Swoon!
Jeanette Kelley
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just LOVE these books!!

I've never been a fan of comics but I love the superhero movies, and yes Deadpool is so Awesome! If want to take a risk on a book or series this one is the Bomb! This is the second book and it's just better than the first. You have all the main characters but we get to meet debutante girl in this one. Case get a little out of control "Lol". You have to read this series to understand but it's so worth it!
Amanda
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been a huge Huss fan since the beginning. I love how she makes all her people real people with flaws and pasts, everyone of her characters have something I can always relate to. This Series is no different, I am a mom of 3 boys so there is ALWAYS a super hero movie going on in my house somewhere. But these books are sooo much better, because we get the action, and excitement, and mystery, but we also get the sexy!!! I love Case and Linc, and can not wait to read all about Thomas!!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Sex in the Sticks (Love Hurts, #1)
  • We Were Once
  • Oh, Henry (OHellNo, #2)
  • So Over You (Chicago Rebels, #2)
  • Sink or Swim (Beach Kingdom, #3)
  • The Major's Welcome Home
  • Poison
  • This Time Tomorrow (Phenomenal Fate, #2)
  • Drifter
  • Taking the Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #2)
  • Even the Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #1)
  • One Week to Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #3)
  • Irresistible You (Chicago Rebels, #1)
  • Losing Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #1)
  • Taking Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #3)
  • His Hostage (Valetti Crime Family #2)
  • Cruel Seduction (Cruel Duet, #1)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Anarchy (3 books)
  • Anarchy Found (SuperAlpha, #1)
  • Anarchy Chained (SuperAlpha, #3)