Start by marking “The Things Everson Lost (The Blackstone Family Book 3)” as Want to Read:
The Things Everson Lost (The Blackstone Family Book 3)

The Things Everson Lost

(The Blackstone Family #3)

When a past love throws a marriage off balance...

Everson is one of those men. Those sexy, chocolate Blackstone men. He has the perfect house. In June, he’s found a wonderful wife, and marriage has been doing his body good. But the past has a way of finding its way to the present.

The past in the form of an old flame. Eliana Simmons. Everson’s high school sweetheart.

El
Published March 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Things Everson Lost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Things Everson Lost

Start your review of The Things Everson Lost (The Blackstone Family Book 3)
Laur Laur
Dec 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Another 2.5 stars, love the writing by this author but wanna punch the heroes in the face. This zero knew what he was doing was wrong and he did it anyway. Emotional cheating is definitely cheating! Sending roses daily is not groveling, I wish the heroine had moved on and found better, she sure deserved it.
Abby G. Amos
Feb 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Excellent Read!

I enjoyed reading this book! The chemistry between Everson and June was on point in book one, but you could see something was going on with Everson in books 2 and 2.5. He was always distracted and on his phone! I didn't like what he did to his wife and how he deceived her, but he truly loved her he showed her as much! I think whoever reads this book will enjoy it! I definitely recommend it!
Vernell Renee Howard Griffin
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

One. LOVE conquers all. Happy husband, happy wife means a good and prosperous life. Two. A stable foundation of trust. If you cannot tell your significant other about talking or meeting an ex, then it's not a great idea to be in contact with that person. It will have to be just a basic and quick greeting, such as hi and bye. These two things are very crucial in marriages and relationships. I'm just glad Everson and June survived the test and learned each other more while leveling up.
Malaika
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whew!

This one was a doozy! I was ready to climb through the pages at Everson and especially that nut case Eliana. I’m so glad Everson realized what he had but was it too late? He should have always known. The positive is that June found herself and her purpose while going through this storm. Can’t wait for the next book.
Shone
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All In The Family

Everson Blackstone, stepped away from the family business, but not from his play boy ways. When troubles walks back into his life he has to decide what real and what's fake. The family connections in this series what families and the world need today.

#cillasbookmaniacs
Veronica Hamilton
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the most well-written of Tina Martin’s Blackstone novels. The couple (June and Everson) at the story’s center are believable and relatable. The plot kept me turning the pages, waiting to see which lie or misunderstanding would be exposed next. By the end, all storylines were resolved —no threads left dangling.
Sharon Keyes
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was good

This was a good story. The characters were well developed.
The drama good Ms. Martin is a good story teller. Reading one makes you want to keep peering into their lives. Good story.
Sada
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful - loved it

Everson was an idiot for straying. June forgiving him was good but her trusting him is not. I did enjoy reading this story a second time. Everson is not one of my favorite brothers. Ms Martin its always a pleasure reading your books
Melissa Lane
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I read Everson and June story in one day. I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end. It was very good. I experienced a range of emotions while reading this book. I was so mad at Everson and Eliana. I was hurt for June. I cannot wait for Candice story.
Kim Short
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book

This book has me in my feelings right from the start but I had to know how things would turn out. I really like how believable the characters are and the story line is true to life. Refreshing. I'm a fan of the author.
KAREN MCCRAW
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Men and their ego

Everson almost June by letting his old girlfriend 's flattery and lies affect him. Its easy to take kindness for weakness but June gave him a reality check.
Deatrice Farrior
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Everson...

I was mad their entire time I was reading this story. It's no way I could have taken him back.
Ava Smith-forrest
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everson and June

If you're going to come clean be ready to tell the whole truth because when your wife ask she knows what has happened. Everson almost lost June.
A must n
Yvonne
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
GREAT STORY.

This was definitely a great story,love the characters as well. Everton was something else he certainly didn't like it when June went to lunch with her boss. This is my first time reading a book in this series,and I must say I love the family. I will be reading the other books next. Great job Tina. I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone who love a good romance with a hint of drama to read.
Denise
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Booklover

I love me some Blackstone Family they are not perfect by any mean but the love they have for one another is great. Cheating is such a hurtful thing to go through but if you love that person you got to hold on to the love that you first found in her or him Never go for the 80-20 rule the grass may not be greener. The past should always stay in past life moves forward not backward I'm glad the love they had for one another bought them through. Great read can't wait for the next one. Keep
Lee Holden, E.
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Excellent read, I enjoyed the storyline and characters. The Blackstone's are a family with real life believable issues. Tina gets into the thoughts of her characters, along with actions and consequences.. I recommend June and Everson's story.
Carmelia
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great book

I enjoyed catching up with everyone. Good to see real struggles in relationships work out. I wanted more information on Demarcus. Hint he would make a great lost relative.
Jessica Terry
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I based this rating on the fact that I finished this book in a day. The story had me that intrigued. That whole thing of knowing where it's going but not caring 'cause the ride is good.

It was like watching a train wreck, the way Everson was digging his own hole, being rather stubborn regarding the circumstances, and then having to claw his way out. And I can imagine this story igniting conversations about what constitutes cheating and what doesn't.

That being said, I had to remove a star becaus
Carolyn
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Everson the fool

Everson had me wanting to throat punch him. How on earth does a smart man make such duffus decisions.. June stood her ground when she found out about Everson's cheating. I was happy with the ending. Can't wait for the next installment
Kayy CP
Jun 30, 2019
Shaquida Booker
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good!

I love the fact that a lot of subjects pertaining to relationships were discussed in the book! I also like the fact that we got to here about everyone else to. Loved it can't wait for the next installment.
Brandy
Mar 22, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hunted (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 6)
  • Back in the Texan's Bed (Texas Cattleman's Club: Heir Apparent #1)
  • Let Me Please You (McClain Brothers #4.5)
  • Family First: A Black Romance Box Set
  • No Holding Back
  • Simply Irresistible
  • Betrayed (Atlanta's Finest #5)
  • No Goodbye (Crimson Hill Series Book 1)
  • The Home They Built (Blackberry Bay, #3)
  • Operation K-9 Brothers (Operation K-9 Brothers #1)
  • Ameer (The Brothers Ali, #5)
  • Unplanned Love (Jenkins & Sons Construction #4)
  • Khalid (The Brothers Ali, #3)
  • Private Stock (Dunning Trilogy, #3)
  • Alex (The Heirs Series Book 4)
  • Dark Falls Box Set 1-5
  • Real Love (Love After #3)
  • Wait for your love
TINA MARTIN is a talented, romantic suspense fiction writer and the author of over 70 titles. She enjoys Hallmark movies and traveling.

Amazon: amazon.com/author/tinamartin
Instagram: instagram.com/tinamartinauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/tinamartinauthor

Her books are listed below:

An Unlikely Love Series
When I Needed You
When You Needed Me
Back to Love Series
Marriage Quarrel in Quarantine
A St. Cla

The Blackstone Family (5 books)
  • Evenings With Bryson (The Blackstone Family Book 1)
  • Leaving Barringer (The Blackstone Family Book 2)
  • Forever Us: Barringer and Calista Blackstone, Book 2.5 (The Blackstone Family)
  • Candy's Corporate Crush (The Blackstone Family Book 4)

News & Interviews