Start by marking “Fighting Blind” as Want to Read:
Fighting Blind

Fighting Blind

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  450 Ratings  ·  37 Reviews
"Answer my question," the mystery man growled but I simply continued to ignore him. Following where the powerful presence was coming from, I stopped when he was right in front of me. Reaching out, I felt my hand touch a prickly cheek. What I wasn't expecting was the sudden explosion of colors and electricity zip through me. Gasping I pulled back but a large calloused hand ...more
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Fighting Blind, please sign up.
Isabel Hazel Lim Fighting fate is currently being written. If you go to Wattpad and find Elanna Marie's profile, you can see Fighting Fate in it's early chapters.

Alex ♈
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Alex ♈ by: Fei ~ BookLover~
Goddess, I don’t want to be tame. I want to be me, and not you nor any other man will change that. I will only be tamed by the one that is mine and no one else.

My dear friend Fei recommended this book to me.
I don’t usually read paranormal and I know literally nothing about werewolves, vampires, faes and other supernatural creatures *lol*

But I liked the book. It has an amazing heroine.
Strong, sassy, fierce, funny and fierless.
Incredible girl. Badass!

I loved loved loved the idea of h’s special
Maya
I don't know what's going on with me lately but I became really picky with my books and since reading Nalini Singh, Darynda Jones, Suzanne Wright, Ilona Andrews and so many more amazing PNR authors I have high standards. So sadly this book is a disappointment for me. At first it looked quite good and the plot was interesting but all the smirking and being overly badass became at some point plain boring and the story couldn't keep my attention. I like strong heroines and equally strong heroes but ...more
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Nah, I can't do it. 12% in and I really dislike the heroine. She cannot stop bloody smirking!!!!

Oh and this....

"At his comment, I threw my head back and let out a gut-deep laugh. It was the only noise echoing around us as if I was the only person here. Facing him once more, I grinned almost maniacally"

Gracie
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing and so well written first read it on wattpad and am now wanting to read the last 10 chapters
I'm glad that this was KU because I didn't finish it at 7%. This was a case of "it's not you, it's me." There was no world building, the writing was juvenile, and the h was too. She smirked constantly, grinned at other people's discomfort, and was generally annoying. I wanted to like this so much. My GR friend, Alex, really liked it, and the H is apparently wonderful and not a manho. But I just couldn't and I'm sad about that.
Marilyn
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
If I could give this book 999,999,999,999,999 stars I would. I spent 7 hours reading it until I finished. Once I started, I didn't stop, I couldn't. It was and is such an addicting book that I just couldn't put down. Definitely buying the paper copy when I get the chance!
Meryem Errachidi
Jun 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Rating:3☆

So lately I've been feeling a little bit depressed by my current read so I decided to search for a light book that would improve my mood and what other than dear Ol' wattpad could do it.

So I was there minding my business when I fell upon this book.

What got my attention at first was the cover - which is by the way gorgeous- and the description.

I loved the fact that it was a werewolf book about a girl that wasn't dependant on her mate for every small task (not that I hate those, I actuall
Juwairiyyah
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is remarkable. I have never read anything like this and the idea itself was unique. Kudos to the other for coming up with such a unique concept, one which I'm sure many wouldn't have come up with. And as many writers know, getting an idea is one thing and writing is another. Well, Elanna Sabado has pushed those boundaries out of the way effectively and has written a story beyond compare. I laughed with the characters and cried with them. I don't think this book is one to ignore. The is ...more
Faith
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Angie
Based on the GR reviews, I feel like an old lady yelling for kids to get off her lawn.
Based on the Amazon reviews, I must be pretty forgiving when it comes to typos and general prose issues.

The MC was waaaaay too immature for me and I only kept going by skimming the dialogue by itself. All the characters were 2-dimensional. The bad guy is "bad" and the good guys were "good."

Oh plus it was a cliffhanger.
Elaine
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tf, okay Marie girl dont tease me like this😭
Elissa Trevino
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was amazing from the beginning!!!!!
2OCC Reviews
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
I’m such a huge fan of paranormal romance, shifters being my favorite and I have to say the author really shocked me. This author is new to me and I liked the description so o dove in. This book was told in 1st alternating POV, and the dialogue alone made this story great.

Kai was amazing. Not only was she blind, but she carried it well. She wasn’t mopey, she took the bull by the horn and live with it, and accomplished amazing things. Ryker is a hot alpha that you can’t help but be drawn too. Ev
Serieshawna
Oct 24, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
unbalanced and unfinished

at first the story was new and interesting as well are our two main characters. Then i grew impatient, and angry with all the sadness, pain and a growing confusing plot. making myself finish the book hoping for a happy ending at least, and maybe a few answers....instead getting even more horribly sad, no real answers, as well as a cliff hanger to boot 😠 unbalanced and unfinished.
Christy deSade
I should have listened

There were a few reviews on here about the MC's behaviour not lining up with what it ought to given the circumstances i.e. sassiness/sarcasm was a defence mechanism, not the true character trait it was portrayed... any ancient werewolf without baggage, heart of gold? It doesn't make sense, the writing style is unfinished and the editing was shoddy. The premise was interesting enough that I gave it 2 starts rather than 1 though.
Ulrikke Møller
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have probably read this book a couple of times now, I was in the middle of reading the book again when I saw it was being published. I 100% recommend you go read this book, its no doubt one of the best books I have read the last years. It's just so captivating, it's one of those books you just can't put down till you have read the whole thing.
Kim
Kei is pretty awesome, almost too perfect? I loved how she saw the world around her.
My only complaint is there was no world building. I didn't know who's pack she was staying at. Usually, I complain when there is too much detail, now I'm complaining there isn't enough.

I'm never satisfied lol.

This author is new to me, I can't wait for the next book.
Melissa Reynolds
Oct 01, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF....

I don't like writing bad reviews and maybe if I had finished this book I wouldn't but I doubt it. I could not get past Kei's "sassy" attitude. I get that it's suppose to be because of trauma and tragedy but come on. This was constant obnoxious attitude. To me she was just a £¥%¢# with a capital B !!
Vanessa
Sep 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
The intro/excerpt that you can read for free on Amazon was pretty good, and I was expecting the rest of the book to be similar. However, once past the free-bee part of the book, the writing style, editing, and grammer went downhill. I could not finish this book, and I've managed to finish some pretty crappy ones.
Amy Louise
I loved the plot of this book, however, personally I found the writing a bit too young for me. This was originally a Wattpad which has been published. I loved the characters and the character development. The plot was amazing and had me continually turning the page.
Lisa books
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mates

She's blind wolf \far hybrid that has a rough beginning and trains wolves to fight roughes. But she finds a mate when not expected but they have a long way before a happy ending
Fjlam
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not Great

I wanted to like this book. I just couldn’t. The characters are annoying, especially, Kei. The dialogue is unrealistic. It also needs heavy editing. The idea was good, but it failed in the execution.
Donna Langley
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding

Outstanding I loved everything a out this story, love Kei she's badass! Tough cookie for sure, she's been threw a lot of bad stuff which only has made her stronger! Met her mate and much more, a great read!
Carissa
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will there be a second book

Kei was so freaking arrogant cocky all of the above it became annoying and I wanted to stop reading but I'm glad I didn't . This ends in a cliffhanger so I'm hoping the second book comes out soon and her arrogance lessens
Carmen Townsend
I didn't like it

I LOVED IT !! The heroine is AWESOME ! Very different from the usual ,"come save me", ladies ! Can't wait for more of this couple .
Le-an Lacaba
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the plot and the fact that it wasn't like most werewolf books! Looking forward to reading more from this author!
Danielle Smith
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!

This book was absolutely phenomenal!!! I just wish that there was a part two or sequel. Great book!!! Please make another!
Alex Sanders
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book so much. I hope she makes a series to this book. It is beyond amazing.
M M
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I hate cliffhangers.
Kristie
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the heroine!
The writing could be improved, but it was a great story with great characters.
I would definitely read this author again. I love badass heroines!!!!!