Start by marking “Vanish: A Sweet Romance with a Fantastical Twist” as Want to Read:
Vanish: A Sweet Romance with a Fantastical Twist

Vanish: A Sweet Romance with a Fantastical Twist

Eva has two secrets. The second is that she periodically vanishes into thin air.

Usually, Eva’s spontaneous disappearances last only a few minutes, but on the day of her high school graduation, she vanished for nearly ten years. For a decade she was invisible and intangible—unable to be felt or seen or heard. She can’t imagine a worse torture than standing on the outside lo
ebook
Published April 11th 2017 by Surreal Media Studios

To ask other readers questions about Vanish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vanish

Alaina
So for this book, I signed up for my first Read It & Reap with a group I recently joined (I think last month but it could have been this month). And I finally found the time to write this review - trust me, I wanted to write this review way earlier than I am because this week at work I was scheduled for overtime every day - even today! But somehow god blessed me because I didn't have to go into work today!

So I woke up, got a cup of coffee, turned on my computer, signed in on GR, and started
Christina
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vanish by Becca J Campbell is a new book in the world of her Flawed Series. While it takes place in the world of those with special abilities, it has its own set of characters and doesn't follow the same storyline as the other Flawed books.Sso if you haven't read the Flawed series yet, now is a great time to start!

Vanish is the story of a young woman named Eva who has the inconvenient ability to vanish at random times and for varying durations. It follows her trip to her high school reunion wher
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Eva Coderre has two secrets that are incredibly unbelievable~she can vanish without a trace and a secret cutter. Eva has been gone for ten years with much speculation of what happened to her. Eva's high hopes for her tenth class reunion~reconnecting with her ex-boyfriend Kaden and not vanishing again. Things don't go as planned for Eva someone is blackmailing her with her secrets. Eva finds acceptance with Tait Carson. Will the truth come out? Whose blackmailing Eva? Your answers await you in Va ...more
Sara
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review (Shut Up and Read group).

It's a bit hard for me to review this book, because I couldn't actually relate to the female MC most of the time, although that doesn't mean I didn't like her or the book.
The book was actually good and original. I can't even imagine how disappearing for 10 years would be. Disappearing but being conscious of your surrounding and everything happening around you... without you. Being there but not there. I'd probably
Melanie Adkins
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eva isn't like most women. She carries two secrets about herself. She wants to figure out how to put an end to one of her secrets. To do that, she must attend her ten year reunion. Eva will have to deal with many things to stop one of her secrets. Is she strong enough to do that? We will find out.

Becca J. Campbell has the uncanny ability of pulling the reader right into the book. She's a fantastic story teller and her writing is superb. The characters are fully developed and relate-able. This b
Keep Calm Novel On
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
The author provided a copy of the ePub in exchange for an honest review.

Vanish by Becca J. Campbell is part of the Flawed Series. Vanish can be read as a stand-alone but the series is truly an original read. This fast-paced read is a well-written page-turner. Eva’s character draws the reader into her world immediately. She disappears without any explanation. After a ten-year absence, she attends her school reunion. As secrets are exposed the story creatively unfolds. The secondary characters add
Sheri
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vanish by Becca J. Campbell

Eva is not an ordinary young lady, she vanishes when she gets stressed. After being gone for ten years she goes to her high school reunion. She hopes to see her ex-boyfriend and figure out how to control her vanishing spells. But things get a bit complicated and Eva must have her guard up to avoid her secrets being known.

An original story that moves at a fast pace , with secrets, drama, and some true to life events. Eva is very likable, watching how she handles her lif
Elizabeth C
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Vanish. Eva is a very relatable character and I immediately was drawn into her world complete with its history and current challenges. Tait is another great character and I was rooting for him to get closer to Eva. This book has all the elements of stories I love... great characters, a plot that keeps me guessing and a wonderful ending.
Cary Morton
Apr 20, 2017 rated it liked it
I received a copy of this book directly from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.

I have sort of an odd relationship with Vanish by Becca J. Campbell, in that I read it twice, and not because I loved the book so much that I wanted to read it again, but because I read two different version of the ARC, several months apart. Because of this, I have a somewhat screwed view of the story. I remember parts of the book that are no longer in the final copy—some of those bits I liked a lo
Kim Jackson
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a very sweet story about a young lady coming to terms with her flaws and learning to accept unconditional love. I thoroughly enjoyed the book. It was romantic but not overly romantic. It was intimate without being sexually explicit. The story takes place over a long weekend at a 10 year high school reunion and was ripe with jealousies, unspoken desires, and newly discovered feelings.
Prismseven
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was a lucky receiver of an ARC of this story in exchange for a honest review.

Wonderful addition to the flawed series. The random disappearing adds a whole new dimension of special abilities. Very enjoyable read!
Amber Jones
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Oh my what an amazing read for a lazy Sunday. I have to admit I am an avid reader and fan of Becca's books. She is a really amazing writer and every book of hers I have absolutely loved And been enthralled with and this standalone novel is no different. I sat and read it for a few hours and I just adored all the amazing characters and the twists and turns the author added to this novel.

A must read for anyone that loves books with a little supernatural romance.

Eva what a frusterated woman full of
Carol Collett
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
Liesbeth
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very romantical and fantastical book, I loved the plots written in the book. I really enjoyed this sweet story of how sometimes we feel invisible. I am glad it had a happy ending.
Kateryna Kei
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story with unexpected twists. I loved the characters, especially the bad guy :-) Becca's books are always awesome!
Gay
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story! Class reunions are always about catching up, but for Eva ithas a different meaning as well. She is trying to unravel a personal mystery. Things keep going wrong. Will she find the answers she is looking for or will she find something entirely different? Jealousy, betrayal, and heartbreak are just some of what you will find in this book. I loved it and the cover is perfect.
Seth Bleuer
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Vanish except WOW! I couldn't put this book down. The story is great and the writing elevates this book from good to great! I was lucky enough to be given a free copy for an honest review and I'm so glad I did! I recommend not only Vanish but anything written by Becca Campbell! You won't regret it!
Brittany Goodman
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a good story! It was a bit different than Ms. Campbell's other stories, but that is OK. It covered a woman whose extreme anxiety interfered h life, something many of us can relate to. I enjoyed watching her journey. Definitely worth reading!
Grace
Madeline Jankowski
Aug 15, 2017
Sharon
Apr 14, 2017 rated it liked it
I was given the opportunity to read an ARC of Vanish. Although I was under no obligation to review the book, this is my honest opinion.

Having the ability to vanish at a moment's notice might be interesting to some, but Eva Coderre wishes for a normal life. After 10 years of being invisible, Eva is hoping that her high school reunion will help her reconnect with the boy who broke her heart. When things do not exactly go according to plan, will Eva be able to stay visible or is she doomed for 10 m
lynn colbert
Jun 27, 2017
Erin
Jul 17, 2017
Bobbi
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't imagine vanishing let alone being unable to touch anything or one, I mean yeah there are times I would love to disappear for a few moments but not completely vanish. Eva goes through a lot of emotional turmoil throughout this whole story and only one person can help her other than herself and it isn't who she feels it is. Becca Campbell draws you into her world and causing you to hold on tight.
Cali Jewel
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story has it all jealousy, betrayal, danger, heartbreak and mystery. Entertaining and very realistic adventure with a believable story-line and highly realistic charters. This wonderfully told story draws you into her world from page one and makes it very difficult to put down till the very end. Found that I had devoured this book in one night.

Eva is not an ordinary young lady she is dealing with most of the same issues all teens do with the added twist of a major secret she can't for the
Becky
Jun 07, 2018
Phyllis Briggs
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Vanished is a great addition to Becca Campbells Flawed series. Poor Eva has been out of the loop since completely vanishing right after graduating High School. She doesn't reappear until 10 years later.
Alot has happened to her friends since then and they don't know about her secret ability or her other secret. Read it to find out how she overcomes her inconvenient vanishing problem. Easy read!
411Junkie
Oct 02, 2017
Becca writes New Adult (college age) fiction that's typically Urban Fantasy but often ranges anywhere from Science Fiction to Thrillers. Her writing typically involves a bit of the fantastical with an emphasis on relationships. She is addicted to thinking up cool, super-human abilities and the tragic downsides that go along with them.