Start by marking “Undercover Attraction (The O'Malleys, #5)” as Want to Read:
Undercover Attraction (The O'Malleys, #5)

Undercover Attraction

(The O'Malleys #5)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  729 Ratings  ·  177 Reviews
Scandal. Wealth. Power. Seduction. Welcome to the world of the O'Malleys.

Ex-cop Charlotte Finch used to think there was a clear line between right and wrong. Then her fellow officers betrayed her, and the world is no longer so black and white. Especially when it's Aiden O'Malley, one of the most dangerous men in Boston, who offers her a chance for justice. The only catch:
Published November 28th 2017 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Undercover Attraction, please sign up.
Katee Robert Definitely! It's tightly focused on the main couple, so you won't be too lost if you haven't read the rest of the series.
arabia Per Katee Robert's website and her answers here on Goodreads, looks like this is the second-to-last book and will have Aiden & Charlie as the…morePer Katee Robert's website and her answers here on Goodreads, looks like this is the second-to-last book and will have Aiden & Charlie as the couple. The last book will be Dmitri & Keira, and is expected to release February 2018.(less)

Sabrina
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Leading up to his book Aiden O'Malley has been an iffy character for me. He always seemed to be doing the opposite of what was good for his siblings and it made him hard to like. But reading Undercover Attraction really brought to focus how much pressure he was under and that despite what may have shown in previous books, he does love his family.

Loving the O'Malley family means having to make sacrifices for them and also having to make hard decisions in regards to
Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Katee Robert Fans, Romance
4.5 The Darker Brother Revealed Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
In 2015, Katee Robert presented us with the Underworld of 3 Boston Irish Crime families posed to attack each other at any given moment. I had been a fan of Robert's other books, yet this was a bit of a departure from the ones I had read. This new series had the feel of an Odyssey in the making and I was on board from the start.

In Undercover Attraction we finally are given Aiden's story...and we have been interested about this conflict
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, arc, cop-etc
In Undercover Attraction we get Aiden O’ Malley and Charlie Moreaux. Aiden propositions Charlie to be his fake fiancé to help him take down Dmitri Romanov, a russian crime lord who wants Aiden’s sister, Kiera.

Aiden and Charlie both have reasons for wanting to take down Dmitri, but find that they may have to work with him against another worse threat. Alethea and Mae Eldridge are sadist and have no honor. When Mae threatens Charlie, Kiera and Carrigan, they will soon learn they have gone too far.
Alyssa

Book Five of the O'Malleys series
Publisher: Forever Romance
Publication Date: November 28, 2017
Rating: 4 stars
Source: ARC sent by the publisher

Summary (from Goodreads):

Scandal. Wealth. Power. Seduction. Welcome to the world of the O'Malleys.

Bubu
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars, cr, read-2018
When I speak of sex scenes being generic and boring, how ever much the author tries to make them sizzingly hot, then this series is one of the best examples.

Mafia romances have a fundamental problem. Organised crime has victims, most of them innocent. How does one put a mob boss in a romantic setting without thinking of all that's been done and being done in his name? Well, unless it's not one of those super dark romances which I avoid like the plague, one a) doesn't go into details about the ac
Irene
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it

Undercover Attraction by Katee Robert is such a great read!
I loved the storyline, it was well written, the plot held my interest all throughout the book, I just couldn't put it down.

Aiden and Charlie are strong, passionate, stubborn characters that made my heart beat fast with their story. I loved watching them come together, I loved their honesty and the way they respected and trusted each other.
On paper these two don't belong in each others world. One is an ex-cop and the other is i
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Undercover Attraction by Katee Robert is book Five in "The O'Malleys" series. This is the story of Charlotte 'Charlie' Finch and Aiden O'Malley. I have read some of the other books in this series but feel you can make this a standalone book.
Charlie is an ex cop...not by choice though. This also made her family turn their backs on her. When Aiden gives her a chance to get back at the dirty cops that turned on her she agrees to do it. What he needs her to do is pretend to be his fiancé. Aiden is
Gina *loves sunshine*
I’m finally back to the O’Malleys - YAY! This is Book 5, Aiden and Charlotte’s book. It has been so nice getting to know all of the siblings over the first four books - that has been a favorite part of this whole Boston crime family series.

I really thought the first few books were super strong in story and chemistry. I loved the whole mob family gang! This book was probably the most basic in story and romance, I wasn’t super drawn to them and there wasn’t much more than the instant romance form
Sofia Lazaridou
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Can we just get Dmitri and Keira's book? I need that story especially after the way their story ended in this book. I need to see how Dmitri is going to become one of the good guys. I hope no one will die in that book. February is too far away for my taste! The cover of that book is gorgeous.

To be fair the cover of this book is also yummy. One of the reasons I could get the series in paperback would be the covers. The inside is also a good reason to buy the books. Aiden's story doesn't
Gretchen  (About That Story)

I loved this intense world with all its twists and turns and complicated characters. I was on the edge of my seat as everything played out. Another awesome book in The O’Malleys series!

I really liked Aidan and Charlie. I have been so excited to get to know Aidan since book one and I loved seeing the man behind the mask. He’s so in charge and in control, and exudes such a strong presence. Him teaming up with Charlie to be his pretend fiancé was fun and eye opening all at once and I loved
nick
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it

You may have heard me singing all the praises for this AMAZING series by Katee Robert on Nick & Nereyda's Infinite Booklist before. But I'm here to tell you, if you STILL haven't checked this series about a mob family yet, what are you even doing??? Anyways, I was quite eager to read Undercover Attraction. It features the head of the family, Aiden, and though he has done some shifty things to his siblings in the past in the name of protecting, I knew there was a lot more to him. And there de
Lisa
Also on Romances Ever After as a part of the blog tour.

me: nothing can top my love for James Halloran
me: *reads Undercover Attraction*
me: well ok I stand corrected

I can't believe I actually love Aiden O'Malley more than James Halloran, who am I-

*breathes*

I've been consistently rereading Undercover Attraction ever since I finished it the first time. I might have reread it more than I did The Wedding Pact (sorry James but I still love you). Aiden has always been described as cold, ruthless, and th
Siobhan
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Earlier this year I picked up Forbidden Promises, the fourth book in Katee Robert’s O’Malley series. I read it as a standalone novel, and really enjoyed it, and was super interested in reading more of the series. I had planned to pick up the earlier books – to grab The Marriage Contract and following in order through The Wedding Pact and An Indecent Proposal – before the realise of Undercover Attraction. Unfortunately, book five was released before I could play catch up. Thus, I jumped into book ...more
Elaine
I’ll start by stating that I have found every story in this series to be a real, suspense filled page turner and this is no exception. The author brings the characters vividly to life, making them easy to relate to and empathise with. Seems strange to be typing about empathising with the head of a “mobster” family but Aiden is such a brilliantly portrayed character that I found myself really feeling sorry for him at times. He didn’t ask to be the first born and heir to lead the O’Malley family b ...more
Timitra
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Undercover Attraction is the perfect blend of suspense, action and sexy times. I thoroughly enjoyed this latest installment in the O'Malleys saga.

I loved finally getting to see a different side of Aiden. The saying still waters run deep is a very apt description of him. I really enjoyed watching him and Charlie fall for each other. I loved their clashes just as much as their filthy times.

I cannot wait to read the last book in the series. I know it's going to be epic because of certain things th
Susan (susayq ~)
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know I have loved this series from the beginning!  And to finally see Aiden's story and get why he stays in the family business was AMAZING!!!  And what's better is that this was a fake to real romance.  Those are my absolute favorite trope!  I don't want to say too much for fear of giving too much away, but just know that Aiden and Charlie are amazing and there is a reason he is like he is and I'm DYING for the last book!!!
Jaime Arkin
Gahhhhhhh I need an epilogue and omg the next book pleeeeease!!
☕ Kimberly
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-2017
Aiden, now head of the O'Malley family, since his father retired to Connecticut, is working on taking down Dmitri Romanov thus protecting his baby sister Keira. It's all very complicated, but Keira is engaged to Dmitri, not by choice but by an arrangement made by Aiden's father. One of the things I love about this series is seeing how this second generation, who grew up privileged, caged, and controlled, deals with taking over the family business.

Aiden enlists the help of ex-cop, Charlotte "Char
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by JoAnne
Book provided by Netgalley
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Undercover Attraction is filled with lots of action, violence, family, enemies, weapons, torture and even burn up the sheets moments of scorching loving, romance and love. This is Aiden and Charlie’s story. They meet with a hidden agenda and a proposition but will it work for Charlie to fall in with Aiden’s plans? Will her past help or hinder them? Her father is a wild card for both of them but Charlie isn’
Maria Rose
The plot thickens in the fifth story of Katee Robert's mob family series. There's been enough backstory to this point that I'd hesitate to recommend this one as a standalone though the main romance is unique with a new character that is outside of the 'usual' Boston/New York family mafia circles.

Charlotte 'Charlie' is an ex-cop who was framed by dirty cops loyal to Dmitri Romanov (resident Russian mob boss who is a thorn in the side of the O'Malley family). She now works in a bar, is a resident
Kristyn - Reading to Unwind
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book contains adult themes.

This is the fifth book in the O’Malley’s Series by Katee Robert. I loved the fourth book in this series so I went into this book very positive and I was not disappointed. I think I enjoyed this book even more then the first one. I also just requested the first two books from the series from my library! Let’s hope I can get them soon. Also, I love the cover so I needed to read this one!

The O’Malley’s are part of the Irish mob in Boston, they are one of the largest
Francoise
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, mob, series
This series just gets better and better, Katee Robert definitely can tell a mafia story that never fails to keep me captivated from start to finish. This book centers around the Boston faction of the Irish mob and the power struggle between the mob families to gain a monopoly over illegal activities. The mafia politics is an important part of the story, with multiple players fighting for power.

So, finally, we get Aiden O’Malley’s story. He is the head of the O’Malley mob family and, as expected,
Lover of Romance
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Undercover Attraction is a stunning story and we continue on with the O Malley clan, and in this wonderful book we have AIDEN's story---yep you heard me....the eldest and the biggest baddass of them all. I honestly didn't know how I would feel about this book, to be honest. Aiden is the one sibling I have really really struggled with through this series. He is the one sibling that never says no to their parents, always falls in line and doe
Nov 24, 2017 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher via NetGalley***

3.5 Stars

Mafia books can be a lot of fun. The inherent danger, the idea that the hero is more of an anti hero and not that nice of a guy, but is still attractive, sexy and you like him...it makes for an interesting read.

Aiden is, well, not a nice guy. As head of the O'Malley crime family, he makes tough decisions and does things that seem to result in bad things happening...but he makes the decisions for the good of the family and for the good of
Sangria
It was good...

I loved getting more insight into Aiden. Charlie was fine, for some reason I always envisioned something a bit different for the head of the Irish crime family. The ending between them felt incomplete but hopefully we here about it in the next book.

I can’t believe I’m intrigued by Kiera, I’ve hated her thru most of the series. The I’m not loved, no one wants me so I’ll be a messed up 21 yr old was getting old. But.....I think Dimitri might just be exactly what she needs.

I loved..
Hannah
Look, it was better than the other ones, but not by much. I loved the relationship between Charlie & Aiden, but the plot line was boring and I found myself skimming a lot. I've enjoyed seeing Dimitri turn from a bad guy to still a bad guy but a fucking hot bad guy and look forward to his book.

Also I hate pet names. So, so much.
Kim
To save time, can we just agree to give each book in Katee Robert's The O'Malleys series every star we can scrounge up, even if we have to beg, borrow, or steal’em? Seriously, y'all, five just isn’t enough.

I'm at a loss for something original to say about this story. Pretty sure I used all the flashy superlatives on the previous books. What tops marvelous or famazing?

Katee Roberts has remarkable talent. Her mind must be a brilliant and scary thing to create such complex plotlines with what see
4.5 Stars!! Full review to come...

ARC courtesy of publisher in exchange for an honest review

Find me on

Follow me on facebook Follow Me on Twitter blog
Kahea
***5 ‘Trouble’s Come’ Stars***

So much goodness! And not just from Aiden and Charlie’s whole fake-relationship turning into way more than either expected journey, but also from the O’Malley’s in general and those that are connected to them ~ no matter how tenuous or contentious the connection is. Undercover Attraction had that perfect blend of sweet, smexy, drama and heart that keeps me turning the pages as well as a well written and intriguing cast of characters that keeps me on my toes.

Aiden
New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Katee Robert learned to tell her stories at her grandpa’s knee. Her 2015 title, The Marriage Contract, was a RITA finalist, and RT Book Reviews named it 'a compulsively readable book with just the right amount of suspense and tension." When not writing sexy contemporary and romantic suspense, she spends her time playing imaginary games with her child ...more

The O'Malleys (6 books)
  • The Marriage Contract (The O'Malleys, #1)
  • The Wedding Pact (The O'Malleys, #2)
  • An Indecent Proposal (The O'Malleys, #3)
  • Forbidden Promises (The O'Malleys, #4)
  • The Bastard's Bargain (The O'Malleys, #6)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
“No one tracked full moons like ER nurses and bartenders” 0 likes
“She gave him a grin that was downright lethal. “Dmitri Romanov, marrying me is going to be the worst decision you ever made.” 0 likes